Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,513 members, 7,888,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5057608 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

Tacha is the most talked about housemate this season. This is fact. She isolates herself and yet gets so much attention and generates this much controversy. Imagine if she didn't isolate herself this much.

Tacha is the real Pepper Dem. See as she dey pepper una for this thread lol.
watch as the eyes service people call your head.

even her silence, makes a statement.

and they say she's insignificant..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lordjb:
sorry about that, you just have to be active on the page before the live show starts and don't refresh the page oh grin
Ok.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Tacha pls come and save ike from this village witch
Oga Ike cannot leave Lamborghini to come and drive only Passat..
OK but he can own the two of them..
After all Lamborghini na for lekki
Passat will be when he enter oshodi.

Mercy main chick...

Tacha side chick...

did u get ma point...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:
[s]
buhahahahaha... thank u for bringing back old memories.. pls do more! u could make my posts your archives.. that's the least I could do for an obsessive and loyal dog.

I need no soothsayer to tell me.. CeCe has insured that agbalumo beads. it's that precious.

she still remains, the short dick grabber.

the pathological liar.

obsessed dwarf..

she won't trade that agbalumo bead for anything in the world [/s] !
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO FAKE HAPPINESS.. cheesy
WONT YOU REPORT ME TODAY? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Tacha has a niche in the naija cyber space and entertainment industry.. are u in doubt?.

Mike saying tacha provoked him is funny..Hope his supporters gave tacha the strike the called for last week.
Diane said she is not going to stand to give her a fake hug like some HMs wanted to..because she doesn't like her..did she lie?...

Tacha lowkey vibes with Ike..didn't u see her birthday message to him..she said she is always there anytime he needs to talk to her.
if u are mercy, will u like that?.

almost 98.89% of my points are valid.

see how you gave excuses for mercy and Diane's reaction to her eviction which are of course are valid so why are you vexing that Mike said his mind too?
obviously there's bad blood btw the two.
She talked about Mike and the fight yesterday and seyi narrated what happened that night
Mike did not provoke her o
According to seyi (even though he told Ike a different story)He said the floor was wet and the guys were playing with cakes.Tacha started insulting them after she almost slipped so Mike was like why are you shouting when everyone is having fun and that was how she started insulting him.
I guess that was why Mike said she was trying to provoke him to get a reaction from him
even tacha was confused on what happened.
so this is clearly a case of misunderstanding btw both of them.
Funny thing is Tacha do not talk abt other housemates even after the fights and all but she don mention Mike name since yesterday likewise Mike too.
e be like say them fight for spirit world before lol
we should be expecting more fights btw them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Something is seriously wrong with frodd.
To go diary room now na achievement?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Tacha has a niche in the naija cyber space and entertainment industry.. are u in doubt?.

Mike saying tacha provoked him is funny..Hope his supporters gave tacha the strike the called for last week.
Diane said she is not going to stand to give her a fake hug like some HMs wanted to..because she doesn't like her..did she lie?...

Tacha lowkey vibes with Ike..didn't u see her birthday message to him..she said she is always there anytime he needs to talk to her.
if u are mercy, will u like that?.

almost 98.89% of my points are valid.
abeg u with whatever u love..stop attaching Ike and tacha..

same way she vibes with Ike is not different from the rest.

Ike should continue his upper iweka love story with nwa plastic rubber.. biko dede
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

watch as the eyes service people call your head.

even her silence, makes a statement.

and they say she's insignificant..

I swear it was so annoying how they came for my head immediately I said something good about Tacha. Tacha must be giving them sleepless nights.

May Tacha the goddess of pepper continue to pepper dem.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
When Frodd suppose get sense, I'm no go get Na when I'm no suppose get sense I'm go come get sense. Fa emelu ya eme?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
thatigboman:
MAKE UNA LEAVE FRODD ALONE.. THE GUY DON SEE THINGS.. DIARY ROOM IS WHERE HE CAN EXPRESS HIMSELF AND FEEL MORE RELAXED

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Frodd what’s the big deal in Khafi answering biggie’s call na?

Please I am tired let someone give updates.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
The Grande finale no go too sweet sha,reason am nah,if na south africa dem go do am,fans,friendly and family go wait for them for airport but here in nigeria,na just to take uber ,for example now tuoyo wey just use three weeks nah,na keke dem go take carry am,when he reach house hin family go dey shout 'corper wee' because he go b like say he just return from NYSC camp

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

abeg u with whatever u love..stop attaching Ike and tacha..

same way she vibes with Ike is not different from the rest.

Ike should continue his upper iweka love story with nwa plastic rubber.. biko dede
E deh pain u say tacha na side chick...on a low...lmaooo
u go see am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
For once frodd is totally right with his observations about the other HMs toward Khafi. Some of them totally feel intimidated by her especially among the females

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
thatigboman:
I'm only waiting for how he cry,when sees tacha and seyi.

since, tears is the only language he enjoys communicating with .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jeff looking like a sexy lady atm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
thatigboman:
Arrghh you are seeing it? I am too weak to narrate the conversation. He is just being childish, i’m trying not to insult him lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Arrghh you are seeing it? I am too weak to narrate the conversation. He is just being childish, i’m trying not to insult him lol.
is all that his epistle really necessary?
Are they supposed to draw up a schedule of who will go to diary room and at what time this week as there's no HOH?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

I'm only waiting for how he cry,when sees tacha and seyi.

since, tears is the only language he enjoys communicating with .
he will cry o.
As biggie asked for a housemate to come to diary room again, other housemates started shouting "frodd go!"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

She's peppering you to the point that you are casting aspersions on a total stranger that said something good about her.

May Tacha continue to pepper you.
The both of you are somewhat right. Apart from the time when she had that issue with Mike, I'm not sure I remember her doing much entertainment wise to be honest. And it went that far because a lot of Mike supporters kept at it. When she did it with Frodd, it didn't generate the level of talk time it did with Mike.

And yes, the anticipation would probably not be like this if it were to be a let's say, Seyi, Khafi or Nelson coming back in.

But truth is over the years there's always serious anticipation when a fake evicted HM is coming back in.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Gee, I'm scared o cheesy
Should i send mine too? grin

You are not a gangster undecided

Na gang money I wan send

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mercy has been painting her face for close to an hour now, not knowing she's doing it to welcome her fellow olosho.

She think say na celebrity dey come, make she seduce am.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don't forget to Vote Frodd today!

Text Vote Frodd to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:

Little wonder I've been dreaming about you lately grin

Something tells me we are destined to be together.

I just know when I encounter my soulmate . grin grin

Geez !

Ok....now that you are mentioning

This soulmate again.....pray tell

How are we soulmates? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brubembem:
Mercy has been painting her face for close to an hour now, not knowing she's doing it to welcome her fellow olosho.

She think say na celebrity dey come, make she seduce am.
Why this mean grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha was telling Seyi she likes to talk about Sir Dee among others later today during the occasion.

We are watching.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by emmask: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Honestly this 'guest' the HMs are expecting should have been a real guest that would then introduce Tacha & Seyi as a surprise package. It would have been more sensible that way other than making other HMs look stupid on realising they been working their arse off just to welcome back their colleagues. Lotta wack actions this BBN season though.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

She's peppering you to the point that you are casting aspersions on a total stranger that said something good about her.

May Tacha continue to pepper you.
Are you rooting for Tasha?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
thatigboman:

Leave that one, he will soon go home
For him mind he get army of fans voting for him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
emmask:
Honestly this 'guest' the HMs are expecting should have been a real guest that would then introduce Tacha & Seyi as a surprise package. It would have been more sensible that way other than making other HMs look stupid on realising they been working their arse off just to welcome back their colleagues. Lotta wack actions this BBN season though.
You are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.