Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5057421 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Geezeem:
Is that mushy feely i am seeing on

Esther's face now as she caresses

Nylson's face? angry

She should enjoy it while she can.

Either she or Nelson is leaving that house on Sunday. Or even both of them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
TACHA IS OFFICIALLY MIKES LITTLE SISTER. SEE HER BEING SO NICE AND EVEN HUGGING AND PECKING HIS CHEEK RIGHT NOW.

MIKE MIKE MIKE

MAN LIKE MIKE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2019
So they are saying Kuffee is boiling over?
cheesy
tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Ekinematics:

So what I'm watching him and Gedoni doing is not gossip?
mike fans will call it analysing. And khafi's own gossip
I call them all 'amebo'

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2019
So them wan cook the exact thing I'm making for breakfast. I feel like one of them guys already. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2019
It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanism for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes to sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

It's easy for most of you who probably had healthy childhoods and were raised by well to do parents who provided you with quality educatation and good opportunities to criticize the choices of people who didn't have the opportunities you had.

Tacha has the spirit of an activist, she is honest and stands for what she believes in. If she wins this money she'll definitely invest in ventures that empower women, just like she has asserted many times in conversation with the likes of Khafi. She is someone who understands the harsh reality that women are forced to endure in this country and if provided the opportunity she'll try her best to improve this reality.

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit of hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
What tacha is doing right now is making me teary...
lol

Tacha for the money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Mike disgust you, Tacha is your favorite.
We have all got it figured out...
Oga Figurine abi Wolverine thaink You

Like say If I come out to say I hate Mike or Love Tacha U go beat Me ba

Wetin Mama Sikiru no go see for market

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ugik(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
this tacha stew go sweet ooo
#TeamIke

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Omashola Odds on Bet9ja right now is 4.00, same Odd with Tacha.. Unbelievable, be like dem deh see Wetin we no deh see o!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Wow did TACHA just hug mike wooow
Am loving this new TACHA I swear

VOTE Ike
VOTE Tacha
VOTE Mike
VOTE Omashola
God bless you as u do so

IKEGANG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Heeeeeeeeeeeey Heeeeeeeey!

Is this the new and improved Tacha I have been hearing about?

No wonder people can't believe it will be permanent.

Mike just gave her fish fillet to make for him and after talking a bit, she goes and gives Mike a HUG shocked shocked

I am shocketted!

Seyi tells Mike that he has him to thank.. grin

Seyi, seems like we owe you some thanks as well. E be like you psychoanalysed the shit out of Tacha in that tiny room...

Thank you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
thatigboman:
mike fans will call it analysing. And khafi's own gossip
I call them all 'amebo'

I'm watching them with their double standard. Why did they stop when Khafi walked in?
Men gossiping like women. Spit....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
thatigboman:
Ike wount kill somebody.
People are still wondering if seyi and tacha are fake, ike asked what's in his mind "did they come with their coins?"

cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan finish my enemy

Yes na.....make them they pepper dey go

We .....we dey have fun dey go .....

Na business of the day sure pass

Ike ike ike our guy!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019
MamBi:

Nah it was Jeff. Jeff is the one who gave people coins especially the ladies...

He was referring to Nelson.
Did Jeff win Mr Universe?.
Cause along the line Frodd Mentioned that he Frodd was Mr Anambra Universe and Nelson also being MR Universe was the platform which connected dem before Nelson began showing different sides especially after winning HOH.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019
fF01:
Omashola Odds on Bet9ja right now is 4.00, same Odd with Tacha.. Unbelievable, be like dem deh see Wetin we no deh see o!
Be like them dey follow the vote wey dey come in..?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Jesu Christi Oluwa wa Amin!

Oga XML33, this your post is soooo long. It is fearing person to read nah!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
thatigboman:
khafi
I pity her because she might lose Gedoni after the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:
What tacha is doing right now is making me teary...
lol

Tacha for the money
what was she doing?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
thatigboman:
ike no send clash. He's looking for coins to steal

Business before beef biko

No apologies grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
kowema:

He was referring to Nelson.
Did Jeff win Mr Universe?.
Cause along the line Frodd Mentioned that he Frodd was Mr Anambra Universe and Nelson also being MR Universe was the platform which connected dem before Nelson began showing different sides especially after winning HOH.

Okay oh, it looks like he must have talked about both of them because I know there were definite parts that did not belong to Nelson. And Nelson is not J.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
fF01:

Them see well.

I can say spot on for Tacha's odds, but I can't say the same for Shola as he has not been tested.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
toseen7:

Be like them dey follow the vote wey dey come in..?
e go be o! Be like na the whole Warri deh vote am so o!
Really interesting, if Omoshola Top 3 for Sunday Polls e go burst my head sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
So yesterday Tacha returned to the house with Seyi and the HMs where so happy to receive them although they all congregated around Seyi and Only one or two people hugged Tacha in what seemed like an afterthought.

They all had dinner, with Seyi placed at the head of the table and everyone else avoiding the seat next to Tacha. Funnily , it was Mike whom she attacked a day before she left, by calling him useless and stupid, pushing him out of the way and throwing a used wipe at him that drew out the chair next to her which everyone had avoided and sat himself down.

Next, everyone proceeded to give a speech and Mike plainly told Tacha to tone it down on the bad vibes she gives out. He told her how peaceful the house was and how glad everyone was that she left. He also welcomed her and told her that he hopes she is a bit humbled now.

After that, Mike and Tacha has a one on one and Tacha talked so much about her family and her background and how she’s had a hard life(we all knew that) and how it affected her outlook toward life.

Mike listened keenly and chipped a few words in and actually said “I’m sorry” twice. She finished up with her explanation and defense of herself without a single Apology for the way she treated Mike.

All I could remember was her telling Frodd how he should be grateful to see her in the same house with him because without Big Brother Naija, there would never have been a situation to warrant her being in the same space with someone as low as him.

I thought sadly to myself, without this show, in a hundred years, how could this girl ever have the golden opportunity to sit with a Person like Mike?

Anyways she’ll never know till she gets out of the house that Mike is a sport celebrity in Great Britain, with his pictures splashed across Newspapers and articles for doing great things, including fighting to represent Nigeria at the Last Commonwealth Games and yet look at him saying “I’m sorry” for nothing that he did.

My problem is her fans who have crossed from defending her crassness to slandering anyone who tries to talk sense into her. The latest was the heaping insult on Mike for his little speech.

They say he had no right because it’s biggies house and not his. As much as this shocks me, because this same girl insulted and put her hands on Mike and they were in full support and now he calmly gives her a word of advice, and all they do is Malign him. As much as this shocks me, I stay calm by reminding myself that we are not all of the same upbringing.

We are not all cut from the same cloth. Just as Tacha defended her lack of refinement with her hard upbringing, it’s obvious that a majority of her fans may also share the same origins as she does.

Remember that some people wake up in the morning to see fights between their mothers and several women in a community compound.

They wake up in the morning and have to physically fight for space in a community bathroom. And before they eat, they may have to fight for a chance to cook in the community kitchen.

Some people grew up seeing their mothers hold their fathers by the scruff of his neck for money to make lunch. And after lunch is ready, they have to fight their sibling to get a reasonable amount of the food into their belly.

Some of these people never had the luxury of toys, of beds, of their own rooms or personal space so it’s hard on them .

To these people, life is a struggle and a survival. To them, life is a rat race. A dog eat dog situation. They will never understand that you can wake up happy have a nice welcoming smile on your face for the people around you and be a perfect lady/Gentle Man.

Some of them have had it so bad that they automatically hate people that have had a soft life. They take it out on you as if it’s your fault that life has been easy on you. These people are splattered all over the place. And they know because of how soft you are, you might not be able to match their venom because there’s none inside of you. See: Tacha V. Mike

So what do we do?

We calmly pray for them. We be like Mike and show them by our actions that life can still be enjoyed without violence and hope that they succeed in their endeavors and become soft and then finally realize that it doesn’t pay to bring a knife to a pillow fight.

Amen?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Eeghe:

I died cheesy
He is on another level of flaky and real and fun

True that cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Mike will teach us all to speak up! Now he is cool with tasha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
XML33:
It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanisms for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes tp sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

It's easy for most of you who probably had healthy childhoods and were raised by well to do parents who provided you with quality educatation and good opportunities to criticize the choices of people who didn't have the opportunities you had.

Tacha has the spirit of an activist, she is honest and stands for what she believes in. If she wins this money she'll definitely invest in ventures that empower women, just like she has asserted many times in conversation with the likes of Khafi. She is someone who understands the harsh reality that women are forced to endure in this country and if provided the opportunity she'll try her best to improve this reality.

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit or hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.

Tacha must be feeling your lips on her butt right now..
Moreover everyone has a story.. if all of them wan dey talk their story, e no go end..

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Tacha don wear all her cloths whey she carry come that house finish. Now it's mostly top and bumshorts.

Took a stroll to her IG page for the first time yesterday and I've gotta say.

Pheww!!!! Lord have mercy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
XML33:
It's easy to sit in your well-furnished, fully air-conditioned apartments and offices and criticize Tacha. If only you've been through half of what she's been through, maybe you'll be a bit more empathetic. When I see Tacha I see a strong, determined, hardworking woman who's attitude is an invariable consequence of having lived a difficult life and having had to struggle independently in a country that doesn't offer much for it's youths. I once read a book by Thomas Sowell called Black rednecks and white liberals where he detailed how our environment shapes our behaviors and how we unconsciously develop attitudes that serve as a defense mechanism for the slings and arrows life throws at us. People who have been abused in all sorts of ways develop a behavior that acts as a wall to help them ward off potential forms of abuse that might come their way in the future, and then after a while that behavior gets integrated into their personality that they act that way to everyone they meet. This is exactly the case with Tacha.

You guys criticize Tacha for being an Instagram twerker who exposes her body parts. In a country with extremely high levels of unemployment and wealth inequality, where women are defined primarily by their appearance and sexual value, why shouldn't a young, independent hustler like Tacha capitalize on the financial opportunities this characterization presents, given that the other available options involve crime? Is it a crime to use your God given qualities to make money? Tuoyo is a stripper who uses his looks to make money and literally takes off his clothes tp sate the appetites of horny_ women, yet no one criticizes him. He was even praised recently on a radio station in Nigeria. Is he any different than Tacha? Why are we quick to denigrate women in this country? Is it because they are easy prey? It's not like Tacha isn't a graduate. She is. And I'm sure like every unemployed graduate in this country she has sent her CV to various establishments and never got a call back. In such case isn't it better to market a valuable quality you have than to partake in crime?

Tacha is a true Naija girl who embodies the Naija spirit; the spirit or hardwork, hustling, determination and endurance. She isn't fazed by what people say about her. She's undaunted by challenges and doesn't give up on her dreams. She was insulted and lambasted by people who saw her queing for long hours under the scorching sun to audition for BBNaija. Troll videos were even made about her and yet she remained unflappable. She was rejected at the first audition venue she went to and yet she didn't give up, even admist the disparaging remarks she received online. She travelled to another state to audition and she was finally chosen. That's the Naija spirit in action. That's who Tacha is; the embodiment of strong-will, determination and power.

Chop Suya

At this rate, My Suya go finish today

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Ehen, least I forget, is it that 9mobile and Airtel users cannot register to vote online? Any trick to this?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Its good not to be an asslicker,Tacha just gave Mike a hug in the kitchen,she don humble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
badinfluence:

Tacha must be feeling your lips on her butt right now..
Moreover everyone has a story.. if all of them wan dey talk their story, e no go end..

Be nice grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.