Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,877 members, 7,895,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5075970 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:
JOE.... i find this guy funny in a very annoying way. The way he talk, look, walk,...inshort, everything about him I have noticed something far is funny and very annoying.

I like him already. But I can never support him. I am scared for Ike.. I am really scared. I pray Ike make friend with this Joe so that they don't have any face off.

If care if not taking, this Joe go give some people Hbp, heart attack, strikes and/or even disqualification.
It will be very hard to get him annoyed..but it will be very easy to get you annoyed.

Seyi is very similar to Joe but Seyi is a clown and a bit weaker. I think they will hate each other dues to their similarities.

Forget that cry cry baby called Frodd... JOE IS THE REAL SLOW TIGER.. grin

I can't wait for this their tasks to end so that I can start enjoy the show again.. grin

JoE is in d house to spoil some people game oooooo......the guy dey trend nw lik Mad.....He seems FAKE !.......mak IkE no jam d guy ooooo........Guys ar ready 2 support JOE. waiting 4 saturday party, whr he go rock Mercy die
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
fF01:

You people should not confuse people on here. did she mention a name? So how did you conclude it was Frodd??!

When I told you guys it was Gonna be Frodd, Ya'll thought I was Beefing......

Now sit your Mike-like Ass down and ask for forgiveness

Cc Beorn1
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yale9:
the same way you look at a stronger person before a fight, knowing that its a lose-lose situation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
3RNEST:

Remember it's 60million grin

Remember, they're human smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
All hail the slow Tiger, King Frodd. May your reign be long!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:

Dominique,this is not true... You should know better that real housemates are usually locked up till the join the main house.

Yes, they might have been viewing,just like when Tacha and Seyi were in secret room. But they don't view everything. For example, They might know that coins have been missing, but can't tell you the actual person that stole the coins because biggie can't show it to them..

Honestly, it would have been unfair to them to join the main house after 4 or 5 weeks as JJC.

The new HMs weren't locked up for the past one month. From a credible source, very credible, they did their medical screening few days ago. So how would they be locked up for the past one month and still get screened? If they were chosen at the same time as the old HMs, they wouldn't have been screened again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beorn1:
[s]

Jeff is actually the one being disrespectful to Frodd. You don't know the root of the matter. Jeff usually told me to stand up from the HoH sit during his reign, he did it to Frodd, Khafi and co. So, yesterday when Jeff sat on the HoH, Frodd told him to stand up and ever since there have been tension between them. [/s]
The problem is that if Jeff should handle Frodd now he will start crying as usual.. Then you will start blaming him the same way you have been blaming Esther.

Jeff was the first male Hoh.
Esther is the first female Hoh..

Frodd is the first cry cry Hoh..

Kiss and hug the truth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yale9:
All hail the slow Tiger, King Frodd. May your reign be long!!

Frodd will break nomination record next week, the HMs just they give the guy side eye since... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:

The problem is that if Jeff should handle Frodd now he will start crying as usual..

Kiss and hug the truth.
let Jeff handle sunday’s eviction first before thinking of handling a Tiger.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Diary session....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:

When I told you guys it was Gonna be Frodd, Ya'll thought I was Beefing......

Now sit your Mike-like Ass down and ask for forgiveness

Cc Beorn1

It isn't Frodd. You're catching up, you'll soon get to the truth as you read further pages.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:

You Tacha fans need to contribute money for her to change her wardrobe after the show if she doesn't win. It's getting rather sad watching her repeat same sets of cheap clothing she has been pictured in on Instagram. Last season, Nina and Alex were gisting that they were told to shop for fancy clothes before coming into the house. Either the organizers didn't tell them to do that this season or Tacha didn't get the memo

I suspect she is not that loaded or she puts majority of her money back into her business..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Frodd will break nomination record next week, the HMs just they give the guy side eye since... cheesy grin cheesy
should this be the case, it won’t change anything AS USUAL!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
DS JEFF reports 2d Diary room
hw has ya week bn going i thought Venita is Dija, i rushed w hug her nt knwing she is housemate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beorn1:

It isn't Frodd. You're catching up, you'll soon get to the truth as you read further pages.
Okay......

Lemme do like Geezeem todaygrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
bashlek:

u must b supporting Tacha

bt u too step back for a bit and ask d questn 'If u ar a business man/woman in an entertaining industry........can all dis housemates moltivate housemates make money 42 through voting ? only 2 wake up eat, do task wt less effort, playin script of former housemates, hidin 4 camera, sleepin in the afternoon etc.........I bet it wt u if Biggie no play d game lik dis, many people ar tired of d show and wil affect Big Brother nxt year in term of d anticipation of the people...............pls ! pls !! pls !!! ......always note that Big Brother house is nt a charity home, its someone business.....Don Jazzy wan kill Big Brother on his complainin abt delawood biggie carrys com house likewise other celebrities

All the answers to your queries are contained in the last paragraph of my submission. But again if I were a business man, I would get my selection of housemates right. This is the root cause of all these so called twists in the name of additional housemates.
I am sure you saw how all the audition venues were flooded with hopefuls when the auditions were on. Are you telling me that of all the prospects, these are the best they could lay their hands on

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:

The problem is that if Jeff should handle Frodd now he will start crying as usual.. Then you will start blaming him the same way you have been blaming Esther.

Kiss and hug the truth.

I wonder how you reply a post written with concrete facts with the avalanche of refuse you type and call posts. All you've written showed how intellectually imbalanced you are. To think you posted the trash up there with a satisfied look of someone with a modicum of reasoning. Tufiakwa!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yale9:
let Jeff handle sunday’s eviction first before thinking of handling a Tiger.
Tiger that couldn't get Esther,Mercy and Diane.. Is that one a Tiger?

Frodd is nothing but cry cry cockroach.

No disrespect to cockroaches.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jeff frustrated with his team mates and tired from not sleeping because of the task.

Nomination really affected him and he was sad initially.

They can't afford to lose another wager so they need to be very serious.

Seeing the new housemates has bursted his head even though he mistakenly thought Veneta was Dija when he first saw her.

He has been upset with a lot of his team mates but they are now coming together and are like 50% prepared.

He is not happy with "every" member's contribution but now, the contribution from them is better.

In order to advance his game, he would require big brother to save him this week.

In other news, he reminds biggie that biggie promised to "see them" after the map game but is yet to do so.

Diary Ends

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
this long epistle will not help mike.. He's a goner come sunday..deal wirit grin

How can someone quote 3bear with this kinda statement and not get a Likegrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:

I Tiger that couldn't get Esther.. Is that one a Tiger?

Gross is nothing but cry cry cockroach.

No disrespect to cockroaches.
Esther is the one at loss here. Cos she’s the one bearing all the insults from your irony.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yen yen yen grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
livelymatilda:

Dominiqe,this is not true... You should know better that real housemates are usually locked up till the join the main house.

Yes, they might have been viewing,just like when Tacha and Seyi were in secret room. But they don't view everything. For example, They might know that coins have been missing, but can't tell you the actual person that stole the coins because biggie can't show it to them..

Honestly, it would have been unfair to them to join the main house after 4 or 5 weeks as JJC.

Even if they've been locked away, it wouldn't be for four weeks. You will know with the way they interact that they've been watching from outside. Just last night, Enkay was asking Frodd why he cries so much. How did someone locked away get privy to such information? Bassey and Debie-Rise were narrating their ordeal of being locked away in their hotel rooms for two weeks with zero access to the outside world before joining the others. I'm yet to get any accounts of similar experience from these ones. It's very clear to see that these new guys were handpicked and introduced into the show and they've been chanced to watch the show before coming in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Afam4eva:

You have time to engage that guy. He obviously has mental issues and should not be entertained. The fact that he knows proves his obsession with my person, even when the post he quoted has nothing to do with his tirade.
Your sins follow you. grin
You were spotted out before you could slide in amongst people here that are more concerned about entertainment than tribal affiliation.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beorn1:

[s]
I wonder how you reply a post written with concrete facts with the avalanche of refuse you type and call posts. All you've written showed how intellectually imbalanced you are. To think you posted the trash up there with a satisfied look of someone with a modicum of reasoning. Tufiakwa!! [/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kai, i'm liking this Tacha oo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
If Jeff get mind make en fight Frodd make I see if en bet9ja Cap no go fall. Yeye man.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
TermsOfService:
U people have really gotten to iamj o,he has found work for himself and is busy

somebody who is usually present on this thread in the morning since the show started has not logged in since yesterday night cheesy

Una too get mouth

Nigga when Don use another Moniker dey read sinceeeeeeecheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Threebear:

Quack lawyer at it again grin

This was one of the promo pictures they took before the game started .

If this is an eviction picture ,where is Kim and Avala ?

Anyways ...we all know how you reason , no surprises there.

For your information , Mike is not battling to not be evicted ; he's battling to top the poll .

We are not worried at all .

Lolgrin grin grin just keep praying for Sunday o. I personally don't wish for him to leave yet

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Munzy14:

we aren't on same page... grin
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.