Stats: 3,190,603 members, 7,941,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5154158 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Menance:

She will later drag Gedoni to the toilet for a brief quickie session
She is the real madam "Animashahun"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
I give up on omashola... stupid noise every time

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stillwaterz: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
What time is the presentation starting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

No wonder. Now I know.
I can claim anything
kill yaself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
oshe11:
Ike is nothing without Mercy

U'd see him after the task
I've not seen Mercy either, no highlights, nothing special, her highlights is always with Ike and shaking her bums at the party.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Watin that womanwrapper frodd dey feel like sef, make Tacha group top others if not you go hear am. As Tacha dey calm you no like. Mumu boy angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ekinematics:

Please don't say this again oooo

The Tacha haters are on this street oooo
The ones that only feel bankers, exposed (according to him anyone that has lived outside naija is exposed grin,) diasporans and professional athletes should be on bbnaja,
The ones that are very intelligent because they don't type in pidgin Eglish,
The ones that need to write an assay of 1000 words just to pass a message of 4 words
The ones that feel anything Tacha is not worth mentioning.

Please don't say this again else they'll hang themselves in their cubicle.

Oh I beg of you, don't say this again grin grin grin

grin You are so dramatic grin

But to tell the truth, the more they talk about Tacha, the more you know she is somehow relevant.

Abi you want them to treat her like they treat Boredoni ni? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
hiteelong:
I give up on omashola... stupid noise every time
I don't know how his women cope with his loud voice.. It can be annoying.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vyolet:

I've not seen Mercy either, no highlights, nothing special, her highlights is always with Ike and shaking her bums at the party.

We are saying same thing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amya:

How in the world is "people is" a slang?

You like the babe no doubt, but Its not everything that's defendable na.

If only they'd hear. People defend the obvious truth and it's annoying. The excuse they whip up is stupid.

For example, Frodd is too defensive and doesn't listen to correction, when he's guilty like this night, you won't see me defending it. Fans thinks defending every fault of their faves makes them the most loyal of fan or something.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Venita just yab Omashola for shouting all the time...cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beorn1:

If only they'd hear. People defend the obvious truth and it's annoying. The excuse they whip up is stupid.

For example, Frodd is too defensive and doesn't listen to correction, when he's guilty like this night, you won't see me defending it. Fans thinks defending every fault of their faves makes them the most loyal of fan or something.

But But.......

I'm for Nobody and for Everybody

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
seems like gedioni stuffs are missing

hmmm..there's only one Lawrence anini in the house.
biggie announces the housemates have thirty minutes .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
This Venita is a real mature woman. If anyone is capable of changing Shola, it is Venita.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omoh to be honest, everyone would find fault in any and everything frodd does... It's just a case of "see finish ".. Ebuka did him damage, and he is really trying to salvage the situation, he is just human, he feels he has to explain and defend himself most times, so the house mates don't get him wrong.. Again "Ebuka's" video, the underlying effect..

I wonder why you guys don't take time to psycho analyse people and situations, given that you all say big brother is a "social experiment"...

This was a guy that was rejected and got condescending treatment from his father, growing up. He probably has gotten beaten and flogged for no wrong, and he would have had to explain himself all the time to his "daddy"... Now he is facing the same condescending looks and treatment from housemates, And faced rejection from Esther, this is his childhood playing out again, and he probably cried to feel better as a child, and hence he cries an adult too..

People let's learn to think deep sometimes, this big brother show, it's not about shouting and shouting all the time..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
MamBi:

grin You are so dramatic grin

But to tell the truth, the more they talk about Tacha, the more you know she is somehow relevant.

Abi you want them to treat her like they treat Boredoni ni? grin

Lol.
No mind me ooo. I want somebody to hang today...

Tachacharacteristics dey burn em behind with too much pepper & characteristics.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vyolet:
I don't think Frodd's HOH is getting to him, anyone in the position of power would want to exert the power, he isn't domineering, he is only being himself.

The Esther episode also makes the HMs look down on him. He'll never be able to erase the humiliation as long as he's in the house. Some scars sticks with one for life.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stephlena:
seems like gedioni stuffs are missing

hmmm..there's only one Lawrence anini in the house.
biggie announces the housemates have thirty minutes .

Is like Ike don move Gedoni coins...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tacha leee!!!!!!!! Check all una stuffs thieves don start again. grin

Tacha Tacha Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vyolet:

I'm sure he just lost Venita's subliminal interest.
Venita to Shola: Why are you talking to me like you want to beat me with words, calm down you're too loud.
The guy just humorously calmed down.
Venita seems to have his mumu button.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Venita to Shola: Why are you talking to me like you want to beat me with words, calm down you're too loud.

The funny thing is he kinda sound quite Feminine to mecheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
observanc1:
To all the people thinking they will snear me to replying appropriately like theigboman, u have all entered one chance.
I dont even read mentions, talkless of replying.
Seyi is an idiotic bastard
Only some sets of people talk to themselves 24/7, and also talks without expecting response. Which set of people?

Your guess is as good as mine. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Omashola just dey follow Venita like lost puppy...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biggie this tacha team must win o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tacha 's group should win this

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kayoooodeeeee, don't finish showing them Seyi's play before the task now...

I think its going to be a wowzer.

I hope they don't mess up oh... smiley smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Thank God Diane was able to pick up her falling top grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vyolet:

my sis very very but I lik him sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Looking fir Ike' team

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omatsola can be so over!!!!

My God!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Is like Ike don move Gedoni coins...cheesy

When? How did I miss that? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dannyxy:
Omoh to be honest, everyone would find fault in any and everything frodd does... It's just a case of "see finish ".. Ebuka did him damage, and he is really trying to salvage the situation, he is just human, he feels he has to explain and defend himself most times, so the house mates don't get him wrong.. Again "Ebuka's" video, the underlying effect..

I wonder why you guys don't take time to psycho analyse people and situations, given that you all say big brother is a "social experiment"...

This was a guy that was rejected and got condescending treatment from his father, growing up. He probably has gotten beaten and flogged for no wrong, and he would have had to explain himself all the time to his "daddy"... Now he is facing the same condescending looks and treatment from housemates, And faced rejection from Esther, this is his childhood playing out again, and he probably cried to feel better as a child, and hence he cries an adult too..

People let's learn to think deep sometimes, this big brother show, it's not about shouting and shouting all the time..

Ebuka ruined his career with that video. And Frodd doesn't know how to bounce back from it anymore. It's sad but he has to live with his mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)