Stats: 3,175,512 members, 7,895,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5070890 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Barrywest(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Afiahomes:
shocked angry have u passed your Jamb? undecided
I don't know, nobody fails the exam Jamb sets, but I had a high score back then in 2015.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Blame Ike that is making her use him for the angle then. Must ike brag about killing or harming people at every slightest opportunity? So, Mercy trying to warn him that he will get disqualified if he carries out his threat is now wrong to do so? Is Ike a kid that won't listen to words of wisdom? Abeg, Mercy did nothing wrong.
I tire o. Ike go come party,e no go dance. E no go allow others dance too. He's not married to Mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:
Mercy and Venita repping the street

Wow! Even Cindy follow too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Are u seeing mercy rocking Ike?

Our prayer should be let her do the main thing, Ike said he's horn.y sef.. Let her do, it will favour tacha..the popular Instagram Thot way nor grew staff for biggie house.

I hope they do it ohh!

They wont
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Tacha is not beautiful! Infact she and the word 'beautiful' shouldn't be used in the same sentence. If tacha is beautiful then what should we call this girls?

Up your taste!
Small pikin dey do you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi has started shooting himself. The person ppl voted for, is different from the seyi we see.

Maybe he is thinking he scored the fourth vote, while tacha third. So he decided to change his game. Unknowingly to him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Ike is loyal to certain people ...did you just start

Watching? Ike and Tacha have come a long way

Oya let her go and tell Seyi naa
he didn't tell Tacha or anyone. He it said he knows who took it . He would not have said anything because he is the one that took it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
nadesh:
Why is Omashola seating there like that ? grin

I had wondered so too.....specially at that angle cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Tacha is not beautiful! Infact she and the word 'beautiful' shouldn't be used in the same sentence. If tacha is beautiful then what should we call this girls?

Up your taste!
Then mercy na ogre

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Sambaby7640:
even peppering with her dressings and in giving an all-around Entertainment.

Mercy Lambo for the WIN!!!
MERCY came fully prepared.enough clothes,shoes,booths,wigs,tops,pants,lingerie.everything in different colours that can last a year. Mercy said she has more than enough clothes that she may not even wash throughout the 99 days.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

I had wondered so too.....specially at that angle cheesy
He has vertical shortsightedness.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Mercy's Saturday drama is annoying me I swear
She is just over doing it
If Ike joke about something he go twist am so the stuff go look serious
Biko is it by force to trend on Saturday
If na woman go win this year BBN baba God Biko let it be TACHA at least she dey respect her self

Mercy drama queen Biko leave IKE alone we no want again I dey pray make this ship scatter

You?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2019
LongThickPenis:

My guy. I see a WW2 plane connoisseur. My best is the Luftwaffe. But above all, I'm a fan of nuclear powered ballistic submarines
Is the luftwaffe a fighter plane or the german air force?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi leave tacha ohhhhhhh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Chai... Tacha just said is this MUMU Mike o that made her to fall

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha, wetin una no understand be say, Mercy doesn't really care about Ike once they step into the club to party, but once it's all over and she remembers GREEN CARD, she always find ways to pin him down and brain wash him.

More reason she can never give him the cookie yet, she'll just keep teasing him.

She wants him to value the cookie. grin grin

If Ike doesn't change it for her, she'll continue playing him, say anything you want, Mercy is playing Ike big time.

I have said my own.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
for Frodd, maybe just the crying part that happened centuries ago. For Omashola, chai! I dont want to talk

Frodd is emotional. He's said it many times, so I wonder why he hasn't learned from his mistakes in the past. If anything, he'd have done deep introspection and wondered what went With Esther to the point that the lady feels nothing but disgust for him. He can't handle rejection but he doed things that will lead to rejection. Venita will soon get frustrated and bounce.

Esther has her demons, but some things she complained about Frodd is playing out before our eyes. Frodd should've known Venita is going nowhere, so, like a tiger waiting out its prey, should have waited as much as possible as a good friend to her, keeping her company whilst giving her space and then watch if she's feeling him or not. Slow and surely, he'd get her.

Venita is too mature to throw herself to a guy within 4 days. See how the ladies respect Mike and Sir Dee. If they're single, they'd get the top choices in that house. Your attitude matters a lot to a woman. Shola and Frodd lacks it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
I will always vote for Ike u know that
But me I just want that ship to scatter cos I no just like Mercy at all that girl no no no no no no she is not worth it at all
Did u see when she pull down her trousers chim oooo
Nwa abulo mmadu chachaaaaa
Stephlena:

Even you too?

Icy must sail to the promised land.

Mercy abbo is iyawo to Lawrence.

We need the confusion of the fans,till the grand finale, a missed vote for mercy that goes to Ike is an added advantage for Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Munzy14:

She isn't aware if IKe leaves, her game is shattered..
some women don't think ahead, they only want to milk the moment.

Dude Stfu

Mercy is not Nina and dosent depend on ike

Infact I think an unrestricted mercy can become even more entertaining. If she could do all this while in a supposed relationship with ike then can you imagine the kind of trend worthy things an unrestricted mercy is capable of?

You don't know crap about women if you think a girl like mercy is dependent on any guy for her game. I repeat Mercy is not Nina!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Esther leave Frodd alone naaaaa. I wan see something
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Is it my ear? The twerker b*tch just call Mike mu2 now abi Na my ear?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi and food.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
So this is Seyi's own way of trying to trend on Saturday nights? Smh.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Sir Dee and Tacha connection is their low key dislike of Ike and Mercy Saturday nights highlights. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:
Seyi and food.

such a glutton
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Tufiakwa mercy abulo mmadu oooo
Which kind girl be that one
Am really happy I choose TACHA over her she is not worth it at all

safarigirl:
I once went to a party, and met this guy who told me I don't behave like a 'Biafran girl' after I refused to rock him. When I asked what a Biafran girl behaves like, he said "You know, they're free....."

While I had an idea what he meant by free, I felt offended that he had such an idea of "Biafran girls" and expected me to fit into it. I would hear that comparison multiple times after, so many people with an idea of how Igbo girls are that I didn't seem to fit into.

I want to say Mercy's actions tonight are disgraceful, but that would mean it's not a normal occurrence.

Haba

Tacha would never do this to the kalabari kingdom. She fit shake yansh for Instagram and suck cucumber, but she has respected herself so well since she came to the house. She fight she fight, e better pass to dey shake yansh for every dick that comes your way.

I wan talk say Mercy and Ike fit sef, but at this point, no one deserves such a person. Forget gender, even if na man dey misbehave the way she take misbehave, it would still be offensive

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Jeff's Last Supper in the BBN house is yam and beans.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Frodd is emotional. He's said it many times, so I wonder why he hasn't learned from his mistakes in the past. If anything, he'd have done deep introspection and wondered what went With Esther to the point that the lady feels nothing but disgust for him. He can't handle rejection but he doed things that will lead to rejection. Venita will soon get frustrated and bounce.

Esther has her demons, but some things she complained about Frodd is playing out before our eyes. Frodd should've known Venita is going nowhere, so, like a tiger waiting out its prey, should have waited as much as possible as a good friend to her, keeping her company whilst giving her space and then watch if she's feeling him or not. Slow and surely, he'd get her.

Venita is too mature to throw herself to a guy within 4 days. See how the ladies respect Mike and Sir Dee. If they're single, they'd get the top choices in that house. Your attitude matters a lot to a woman. Shola and Frodd lacks it.
Venita said she can only have a platonic relationship in the house.
Time will tell sha.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi and food sha

Esther please leave frodd alone
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Vyolet:
Let me go and sleep before Mercy will spoil me tonight.

You be virgin?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2019
WetSmoke:
Elo and Diane on the same frequency. grin
Diane just said elo is using her to get to Esther

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2019
MamBi:
Okay, people of the world, I need explanation for why Shola is sitting down and watching Ike and Mercy making out

MamBi leave me biko....lwkm here

It was so off.....like what the fvvck ?

Who does that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)