Stats: 3,175,616 members, 7,895,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5074261 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2019
If someone should come at me with something like, "Why are you always acting like you know anything about good structural design? Is it because your father is a Professor of Civil Engineering? So fhucking what?"

HOW EXACTLY is that an insult on my father?

You people really need to be very careful with the way you carry false information. It's appalling.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2019
iamJ:
Seyi just used awolowo name to brag again

That people will be slapping Ike in Lagos

Hahahahaha

Tribal war loading here soon

Mods should be ready
Seyi is just making mouth. Na all Magodo boy wey still dey house.....no real street O.T.

Na educated smoke dealer wey dey use car do home delivery him go dey patronize.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2019
scondy:
Look …..rundown of what happened....I don't usually bother but I can see people spinning stuff

Mercy comes to take food, as she was dishing Seyi says why would she just come and dish when she saw him there first.....she should have respected him......she stopped....said the food was for 3 people and said okay he should do the dishing....joe goes there and also dishes....she tried to pacify him and seyi said its okay and she left......then after a while seyi comes to the garden and was bitchin about people taking ice-cream.....meanwhile he had previously harassed Venita on taking ice-cream....coincidentally he came to question the housemates about ice-cream while they were discussing his sense of entitlement to food items in the house.....this is why Ike flare up and said ….Bleep that icecream my nigga.....and repeated it over and over....seyi seeing ike was getting riled up then retorts with "nkan se awon ota e"...something is wron with your enemies...."awon iran e lo n basoro…..you are talking to your ancestors....ike retorts with....speak English my nigga....then seyi comes forward and spreads his hands daring ike to come forward....ike gets up to approach ….and of course frodd, mike....Venita and mercy all rushed to calm him.....while they were calming ike,.....seyi kept daring him to approach and at one point wanted to go meet ike where he was....tacha discouraged him....After calming Ike....frodd was angry and said why does seyi question people and act like he owns the house.....then tacha jumps in and says he should go meet seyi….frodd ignored tacha...

Now,... I have noticed that seyi acts all superior in the house....even if he doesn't mention his grandfather.....he keeps hammering on being respected....who do people think they are,......his sense of entitlement is overboard.....why should he question people on taking ice cream...did he buy it with his money....that is what got Ike and Frodd upset....seyi keeps hoarding food,.....they explained how he and tacha would each take up to four to five pieces of chicken to eat a single meal....and act like no one can question them....the fact certain peeps are employing decorum and maturity doesn't mean they don't have madness....that is what seyi and tacha should understand....everybody get craze....

Now people saying Frodd called Awolowo....he didn't say more than....why is he acting all big....is it because his grandfather is Awolowo....I don't see any thing wrong with this statement.....what of seyi that referred to Ike's ancestors....is that not worse?

abeg….last last....all of una go dey alright

Only an extremely biased Frodd hater and Tacha ass licker would support what Tacha did tonight. Nobody else.

Even Frodd was explaining that Seyi is petty about the ice cream and was saying that whoever drank from it last should take it back while him (Frodd) gave up his drink yesterday and regularly puts things in place when he sees them sometimes. It's no big deal. Seyi feels too entitled and Tacha uses every opportunity to trend.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear is a lie ooo
Threebear:
Ike called Tacha a bitch and a hoe grin

I wish he'll tell her to that to her face. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Amya:
Screw Awolowo!
k.....now carry your infection comot from my mention. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi is very clearly a psychopath. Alcohol brings up his psychotic episodes. 3rd Saturday in a roll. Hmm.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:
Please how did I make this seem like he went to meet her ?
By not pointing out that he wss explaining to Mike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

I don't have a problem with Frood..

This case isn't Even about, frood and even Tacha dem just buy case.

Where, I got pissed with Frood was why involve the Guy's family name?? It sounded like those childish jealous nonsense. Or na because him father na Awolowo?.. He said it once, twice and on and on. It was totally unnecessary.. It's not as if the guy has been rubbing it on our faces that his grand PA is this or that

You are biased

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Only an extremely biased Frodd hater and Tacha ass licker would support what Tacha did tonight. Nobody else.

Even Frodd was explaining that Seyi is petty about the ice cream and was saying that whoever drank from it last should take it back while him (Frodd) gave up his drink yesterday and regularly puts things in place when he sees them sometimes. It's no big deal. Seyi feels too entitled and Tacha uses every opportunity to trend.
Tacha is envious of Frodd. The beef is too much. Wetin concern Tacha with Frodd wey dey try calm Ike down. Even when Frodd went to speak to Mike, Tacha bought the matter again.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Any small tin this twerker b*stard go dey say i no be Lagos babe bla bla bla na person say make u no get money rent even face me i slap u house for Lagos b*tch werey! undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

I think most of the HMs are afraid of Tacha.

If non of the guys did not caution her about the way she insulted frodd today, then all the guys in that house na scam.

Just raining insult for no reason.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

I don't have a problem with Frood..

This case isn't Even about, frood and even Tacha dem just buy case.

Where, I got pissed with Frood was why involve the Guy's family name?? It sounded like those childish jealous nonsense. Or na because him father na Awolowo?.. He said it once, twice and on and on. It was totally unnecessary.. It's not as if the guy has been rubbing it on our faces that his grand PA is this or that

Thelma wasn't rubbing her dead brother's corpse on our faces before Seyi decided to bring him into an argument that had nothing to do with him.

Previously, you claimed Frodd insulted Seyi's grandfather. Since that's been proven to be incorrect, what's your new opinion on the matter now?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Na wetin dey vex me be that

She is keeping a distance from him

Ike self don shout for am

Yeah, Ike said it not long ago that it was what she kept telling him that got him more angry.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
k.....now carry your infection comot from my mention. undecided
you don't have to butt-lick though. It doesn't become you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Afam4eva:

This morning i was telling my peeps that Sirdee is the most intelligent male in the house and they came for my neck. I'm beginning to see their point. Sirdee just kinda goes with the popular opinion and makes sure he strategically sides with people he thinks he can benefit from.
He actually is very intelligent but you're right in that aspect.

He showed no tact at all in address the Seyi / Ike issue.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Ike cleared him sharp sharp and told him that no one from imo is a bitch
And Frodd apologized sharp sharp
Frodd is just getting me angry this night
Seyi too is here talking rubbish mtcheeeeew
apcmustwin:
Cindy is b!tch asssssss from IMO. That's from Fraud. Even in live TV, sentiment, tribalism for other tribes and even his own tribe won't leave him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

Ike
Okay, Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:
Jeff said Ike is showing off because of false expression of love. grin
stupid guy..he should do and Bleep outta biggy's house tomorrow grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
cos i feel I can help you.
heaven help those who help themselves.help urself first.remove the log in ur eyes before talking of the leaf in another's.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Jeff and Enkay would have been a beautiful ship embarassed she is helping him enjoy his last night in the house

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Nathan2016:

I think most of the HMs are afraid of Tacha.

If non of the guys did not caution her about the way she insulted frodd today, then all the guys in that house na scam.

Just raining insult for no reason.
there’s something positive with that rosary on Frodd’s neck and Tacha isn’t cool with it. Her body itches her, too much envy on her part.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I didn't say anything about anyone insulting the other.
Just objected to dragging family names to personal arguments.

Where is the dragging of family names, if I may ask? Seyi is always condescending, using his status to demand respect. So Frodd had to say it because he uses his family's background to oppress people. No dragging of family name. Be objective, bro/sis.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Lol Ike said seyi speak English what the Bleep are u saying buhahahahaha
Frodd and mike thank you Biko
If my Ike get disqualified within I for do eeh
Who I for vote for chim oooo my enemies at work
Thank God frodd and mike I owe una vote anytime u guys are up

Ike's temper chisos

That's one thing with people who are easy going

Their vex dey boil water sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:
how many people did Awolowo's feee educatiom benefit? Did it pass South West? The way you people harp on this free education of [/b]500 [b] years ago, bad governance is truly a curse.

No be everybody papa dem give free education, some people could afford school just fine, without handouts

Indeed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:
So I returned home after they have left the Club and I have been watching there drama and fight..

In summary :...

Ike was wrong.
Mercy was wrong.
Seyi was wrong.
Frodd was wrong
Tacha was wrong

but but but FEAR and RUN AWAY from people like SIR-DEE(i have been observing him for long).

Thanks and Good night.
The guy dey irritate me sef,with dat en pomo shape

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Psychedelia:

I don't remember Frodd insulting Seyi's grandfather, please pay attention.
Frodd asked why Seyi always carried himself that way because his grandfather was so and so. So what?
From what I understood there, he was directly insulting only Seyi.

You're seriously reaching with this sanctimonious moral rectitude.
Die the matter already. It's gotten stale.

That girl can cook up the sickest lies just to defend Tacha. Some people sha. SMH.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019
boban007:
heaven help those who help themselves.help urself first.remove the log in ur eyes before talking of the leaf in another's.
now that we have agreed that heaven will help you if you help yourself, can you at least consciously make an efffort at being QUITE reasonable?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Buhahahahaha..seyi don go blow mess for venita laps.

Ike ike ike!!

He's apologizing oh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Ike went and begged seyi.up seyi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019

Jeff na fine women they bring out the lively you, sorry brah, your time is up... Enkay came very late... grin grin....

Be a man and learn to shine with or without women...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Whaaa Seyi walked away from Ike?

Ohh ok he has given him a handshake/hug now. Ike is a softie joor

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:
Buhahahahaha..seyi don go blow mess for venita laps.

Ike ike ike!!

He's apologizing oh
Ike forever will be beneath seyi.ike na small boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54