Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046064 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Threebear:

grin
Anything that helps you sleep better at night . grin wink cheesy

If top A list actresses are collecting less than 600k to star in movies , some even work for free .
A d list ex reality TV contestant will collect one million naira to appear for two seconds for a dying soap brand that no one outside onitsha uses . grin

The way some of you reason Sha .
You seem to deceive gullible people a lot o. So Delta soap is only used in Onitsha?. well u are trolling,I knw surely u don't know business that much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
ifyalways:
Jackie and Khaffi talking about someone (a guy) who lied about being in a relationship .

Their microphone audio is poor his season. Or.im just getting too old.

It is

I’m almost entering my tv to read their lips. I’m wondering who this guy is
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
akthedream2019:
LIKE I SAID BEFORE... JEFF IS THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THAT HOUSE FOR NOW. I KNEW IT WAS PLAYING A SENSELESS GAME.

MORE AND MORE HOUSEMATES ARE NOW DOUBTING HIM... grin

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN DONT REALLY APPRECIATE FREE THINGS..

I REPEAT, TACHA IS THE ONE PLAYING THE BEST GAME IN THAT HOUSE FOR NOW..
She is oo. Noticed it from the first day.
For someone like her that twerks and exposes her body for a living, she hasn’t showed that side of her in the house and it has got people talking, some even think she may be a reserved person and she is not to be judged by what she does for a living.
She is also super confident, she knows when she does that it will trigger Nigerians and every one will have her name in their mouths. The more the hate, the more the love.
She is also tensioning the housemates, some will feel threatened by her and some will want her in their corner for alliances. They know she has a large following and if they play their cards well, her fans may save them when they are up.
That’s how I see it and this was how it played out in the last 2 seasons.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
EngrKem:
All these people will just be saying things they don't know like they know or jst to come across as intelligent.
Jst enjoy the show n stop over analysing.
This seyi guy leaves and grew up in my neighbourhood,normal guy,his dad name is segun..normal. I know them... normal!just his brother this morning... normal, his mum cross river... normal
And some ppl are already writing bs as par awolowo ds n dat n all dat.
Jst same way they talked abt Tobi that his elder bro Femi was my boy in uni(note when I said my boy I meant my junior that I could advice, mentor and ask to do something for me and with no air whatsoever,he would do it)he runs crack tv,
When I read somethings on whatever media,ppl just speak like they know just like I'm seeing here.smh
So if I'm on d show some1 will jst come n b saying whatever?
Ds show is jst a show n everyone here was auditioned like everyone else,

Stop the thesis.
Who else got a migraine after reading this .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lolz Nigerians una too complain angryso insatiable sad
If ur nice dem go call you mumu, wasted muscles, pussy ass nigga etc , I just hope they push Jeff to unleash the beast in him soon Cos no one is perfect.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
dominique:

Avala wasted most time at that point, she wss the weakest link in the team. Both Diane and Tasha had their balls on the line and were allowed to proceed. Avala didn't get her target after several attempts and still left the baton behind when she eventually did. She made the team lose precious seconds that made them come last.
Come why you deleted my comment on this thread? But leave AntiBrutus own, undecided I no like am oo.

https://www.nairaland.com/5285006/nigerian-men-craze-marry-foreigners/1#79995008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
#team mike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Imagine a genuine friendship Between my two favourites - Ella and Jeff. E go sweet my belle like shiela and uti kiss embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamJ:
khafy and jackie talking about mike

khafy says she will never take anyone's man

pls when did mike ever hint that he was interested in khafy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sure it was mike? What energy does she want from him?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
77up:
I ll take this million times over 3bear's
Awwwwww.. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
MizzD:
Isilomo , tacha and Thelma are in the same WhatsApp group. Bunch of Nags!

And jeff needs to start treating these babes as regular housemates. This gentlemanly attributes will make them start disrespecting and taking him for granted lipsrsealed
don't mind him..Mr nice guy! Tcheeeew
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eeghe:

They were asked to freestyle for today’s party
@dress the way you would to a club house”
Or so
So maybe this will continue
Or a clothing line will come in later
I want them to wear their own stuff thoughp
We get a peek into their personalities that way
OK, that will be nice too just that there will be no free dresses to take home. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
MizzD:

You sure it was mike? What energy does she want from him?
its not mike

confirmed nw
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jeff eh angry sad

Stop trying to please these cats, e go red for you soon oo lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Biggie2206:

Jeff?

Frood actually cos he has a 100 already so she feels it’s greedy that he wants more when some don’t have as many

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
meobizy:
The reason these housemates are beginning to hate Jeff is because he’s so nice it is making them look bad.
Na bad belle dey worry all of them.
His level of Good face is out of this world! I've seen this type b4... It always ends badly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamJ:
its not mike

confirmed nw
i think they talked about the first guy that has a gf outside and then they talked about how Mike was straight up with his relationship status hence the reason why kharfi wouldn't "chingum" mark him and thief him from his wife.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamJ:
Sir Dee: when biggie turns on the music it means that the ratings are dropping

Oh Lord so much foolishness
Your own na to dey outside dey form mature,if u dey inside that house I can bet u wouldn't last more than the first week.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
XML33:
Honestly I feel like, hypothetically speaking, even if Mike killed a housemate, Threebear will be like: Awww... Mike is so strong. See how he strangled Tacha to death. His fists are so firm and powerful that almost all of Tacha's eyeballs bulged from their sockets and more than half her tongue protruded from her bloated face as a result of the strength of his grip on her neck. Serves her right. She couldn't keep her mouth shut. Thanks Mike for restoring sanity and peace to the house. OMG! Mike has so many leadership qualities.

I know Mike is likely not capable of such but I just tried to illustrate the kind of blind support that Threebear usually has for her favourite housemates. It's the kind of blind support that makes Nigerians elect corrupt fools repeatedly.

I wish I can like 1m times

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ella says e Remaim to carry kolo like bambiala to beg for a coin

She said she hasn’t been herself since last night ..she’s not hungry , she doesn’t feel liek dancing, for someone that loves to dance, she doesn’t feel like talking to anyone too grin grin

She’s looking for 10. Looks like she’s gotten 60 so far coz last I know she had 30.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
100naira:
i think they talked about the first guy that has a gf outside and then they talked about how Mike was straight up with his relationship status hence the reason why kharfi wouldn't "chingum" mark him and thief him from her wife.
i know i heard mike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rossycee:
Let me ask, this one payporte is not sponsoring this year's BBN, which company will provide their party attire?
the clothes they brought from home.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
iamJ:
its not mike

confirmed nw

So who was it? Gedoni?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your own na to dey outside dey form mature,if u dey inside that house I can bet u wouldn't last more than the first week.
i hear

kiss my soft ass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
100naira:
i think they talked about the first guy that has a gf outside and then they talked about how Mike was straight up with his relationship status hence the reason why kharfi wouldn't "chingum" mark him and thief him from his wife.

guy above has the answers
MizzD:

So who was it? Gedoni?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
MizzD:
Imagine a genuine friendship Between my two favourites - Ella and Jeff. E go sweet my belle like shiela and uti kiss embarassed

I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few weeks
But?
Those two? Give me BB life (and not as any romantic pair sef, thankfully)
I love their spirits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
MizzD:

So who was it? Gedoni?
Frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
when mikes name is mentioned

me, increasing the volume of the tv with attentive ears

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
ibkayee:

Frodd

Ehnehn. Interesting days ahead grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Munzy14:

You seem to deceive gullible a lot o. So Delta soap is only used in Onitsha?. well u are trolling,I knw surely u don't know business that much.
It's is called over exaggeration .

Sarcasm must be lost on you not to know you shouldn't take that assertion literally .

But if you think Ceec was paid one milion Naira to appear for a couple of seconds in a low budget advert for a low grade irrelevant product then you must be the most gullible person of all .

How much was Alex Ekubo who is twice the star she is paid ?
How much was Tobi paid?
How much was Bisola paid ?
How much was Adaeze Yobo paid ?
How much was Bally paid ?
How much was Denola Grey paid ?

I guess all of them were handed out one million naira each grin

I know business enough to be feeding myself for the past six years.
I've never come to you to pay any of my bills .
I'm very comfortable with my life .
I'm no Dangote , well neither are you . grin

Ceec is obviously doing well for herself that is undeniable but she's just a hustler like the rest of us .
She's not packing MILLIONS like you people are deluded to think .
The Delta deal was one million naira each for her and Tobi.
It included appearance in that advert , a photoshoot and some influencing duties.
Don't ask me how I know , I get my info from direct sources.

You people are the ones that push these housemates to live fake lives and most of them go into prostitution to package .

Stop overhyping them .
Big brother is a good platform but it's not a key to paradise .

Long mtvheeew

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mercy and Ik grin grin

She wants Ike to carry her outside. Omo see yansh. shocked She has gone on her own.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Just clocked that Ella was on the fifth season of MTN project fame, damn she's lost a lot of weight. She got in through wild card... was evicted and brought back by the judges that same night. In the end, she came fourth and won 1 million naira.

I remember a particular judge bibie brew couldn't hide her favouritism towards her, maybe I just didn't think she deserved to be brought back.

Anyway, meet Ella

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.