Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,030 members, 7,896,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5080748 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2019
My Khafi is back to default setting hallelujah grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Eeghe:

Supporting Tacha will take a toll on him
He is not even as funny as before
No more memes
Nothing
cry

Lol... It has cheesy
Tacha has a default look, 'soured'... So
It figures

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2019
meobizy:

Lol at “oribu”. At first I thought it was a Yoruba word till I remembered her H-factor.

Lol
I was actually still thinking it was a Yoruba word till this post.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Rossycee:

He will be the downfall of his team. He needs to manage his anger.

We need his team to be up for eviction. We need to see Ike's strength..... It's long over due. I hope he sabotages their efforts more. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Geezeem:

[/b]

Unto say? Na she be the work dem come biggy house come do? undecided
Na so nah, they have no option than to dissect each other there
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NwaAmichi: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nnewi South?
yep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Munzy14:

honestly supporting IKe in this game can be tiring...

He has tendencies of going home quick....

Everything gets to him...

Perhaps you can send him some positive energy rather than fearing that he might be disqualified

Tacha has violent tendencies but her team members don't fear her being disqualified

Can we pls give this guy a chance?

We can't join other team members in "wishing" He gets disqualified sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:

I agree with you. Ebuka shook some tables he wasn't suppose to shake. Revealing the video, bringing up the witch comment, etc, was so wrong. I don't blame the HMs for being too cautious.
it's not ebuka. Ebuka is just a conduit pipe.The organisers play any video they want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Eeghe:
Ike Ike Ike the guy
Has been irritated since the freezes
Ndo
Better apologise to your team

Good morning my lovely

Biko make them no vex oooo

We play too much by default tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
Beorn1:

Nobody is above mistake. I fire grammatical blunder EVERYDAY, I only rush to edit my posts whenever i re-read them again. A minute ago, I wrote SHAKED as a past sentence of shake, immediately I saw it, I screamed "Jesu" and edited immediately before I'll be disgraced with a meme. I don't proof read my posts before posting.

Nobody is perfect. Don't transfer your aggression on Tacha's supporters. A part of me still thinks you like Tacha despite your shocking U-turn.
u have to proof-read before posting. We are not rushing to get the FTC award

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
Munzy14:

Ike killed their team spirit... lol

Anyway I want him up for eviction...

Like yesterday!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
kanuisagoat:

You are very right. They are no different from her.

See what the Ex of a Tacha supporter said about her.

"He sends a long chat i summary, he can't deal with my sad mood.

You can read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/mistyebby

Well im far from sad, the guy is just a sissy. ( Khafi's mood last night was my mood the day I wrote that, Khafi is far from sad) okay back to definition of sissy.

A sissy is someone who gives excuses for break up just to end up with your direct baby cousin.

I saw his sissyness coming, he just needed someone who is naivee which is my baby cousin, he is 18years older than, their wedding is this August.
That same relative of mine match made him with two other of my cousins, is that the person I was liking

That post was just a phase for me, I choose not to delete even though I know trolls like you will refer to judge me, but i don't mind. We grow, we learn!

Right now, im happy. Im glad things didn't work out btw us, and I wish him well and of course I love my cousin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
scondy:

looool.....i like a couple of people....ike is among the tops ...

I m not big on anyone yet though....the housemates nowadays lack that raw originality that brings so much passion from you....

But i m tilting towards mercy for a win....although she sef get some unnecessary woron woron like that....

and your mike is actually a very cool dude.....but he dey boring somehow sha....

This is being economical with the truth

I don't know you to be this patronising undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Seyi seems like a maliciously competitive person.

He reminds me of my classmate in secondary school.

He would keep record of all our scores. That way he knows who is leading.

Then he waits for me in Mathematics, knowing I will fail woefully, that way he gets a major lead grin

At least all that plenty food is being put to good use undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Munzy14:

How did u feel after typing ur last statement?

U guys surprise me on this street every hour... like u have literally turn to tacha...

They have lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Menance:
Laugh has killed me here
This is how the sense God has been sending her refused to pass her lobes.

If you aren't watching you're missing

Chai.... Sleep no gree me sad

Was so tired that when the arena game started

I slept off..... With the TV on grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

He wants her out of the House because she is becoming a distraction for him. Something like this happened to me once. We had the same goal but I suddenly started falling. I knew I had to be sensible if I wanted to beat her to the price, but as long as she was in the workplace, I just couldn't be sensible.

So, I did something...
Ika tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Geezeem:

Perhaps you can send him some positive energy rather than fearing that he might be disqualified

Tacha has violent tendencies but her team members don't fear her being disqualified

Can we pls give this guy a chance?

We can't join other team members in "wishing" He gets disqualified sad
Geezeem U said it all, wise words
And nobody should blame Ike for anything , until biggie brings the psychologist he demanded for

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Afam4eva:

Throwback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfK55BJcKA

I hate rash murraforkers. He slapped her at the time but he ended up kissing her feet on a tv show later in the name of apology.
What more can be more humiliating?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Frodd don suffer.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Seyi just read out a brief. Housemates to pair for this task and they are to be strategic with the pairing because they may not dissolve the pairs even after the task.

They decide how the pair should go and settle for a male and female pairing.

Seyi calls the ladies out to pick and they did in the order below:

Kaffi - sirdee
Mercy - *shes hesitant* finally picks Ike
Jackie - Joe
Esther - Seyi
Venita - Gedoni
Tacha finally settles for Elo
Enkay - Mike
Cindy - Omatshola
Dianne - Frood as last option

Biggie has provided writing materials

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2019
fergie001:
Frodd don suffer.....
wetin happen?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow,cindy picks omashola.nice combo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Yale9, did you just watch what happened Nobody wants to be paired with Frodd...not even Esther...what a shame.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
safarigirl:
and the fact that some people are using it to mock him in that house is terrible.

When someone admits to having issues with his mental state enough to seek therapy, it is low to use the same thing to taunt the person. It is like someone saying they are depressed, only for the person they confided in, to throw it in their face.

Nigerians are highly insensitive where mental health is concerned, and it is a result of sheer ignorance

Ike isn't even the only one with anger issues in the house

There are a couple of them, but he was the only one real enough to ask for help

And they want to use it against him

Sir Dee is a ticking time bomb that nobody knows

Mike is another one.....

We watch

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
VENITA and gedoni shocked wow u sure say jealously no go kill khafi ni
MizzD:
Seyi just read out a brief. Housemates to pair for this task and they are to be strategic with the pairing because they may not dissolve the pairs even after the task.

Seyi calls the ladies out to pick.

Kaffi - sirdee
Jackie - Joe
Esther - Seyi
Venita - Gedoni
Enkay - Mike
Cindy - Omatshola

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
I don't think the new housemates actually watch the show before getting into the house contrary to what most of you believe .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
It's a munchy game for munchy fans.

Asked for a writing task from biggie....he asked them to form 9 pairs of their choosing,..they agreed a male and female pairing in this order;

Khaffi picked SirDee
Jackye picked Joe
Venita picked Gedoni
Cindy picked Omatshola
Mercy picked Ike

They all picked with Diane last having to pick the only male left, Frodd.... Who reluctantly and strong-facedly accepted her fate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Posimii(f): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2019
MizzD:

Seyi calls the ladies out to pick and they did in the order below:

Kaffi - sirdee
Jackie - Joe
Esther - Seyi
Venita - Gedoni
Enkay - Mike
Cindy - Omatshola

God help Elo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Innocentchild:
I don't think the new housemates actually watch the show before getting into the house contrary to what most of you believe .
I think what biggie did was that he took all those house mate to a secluded location and kept them there without access to anything before introducing them to The show
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Jackye didnt even pick Mike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Zoroaster:
wetin happen?
They were to pick....

Ladies to pick the males for a game....

None of them picked Frodd....the last option was Diane who strong-facedly and bad-mindedly had to pick Frodd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.