Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,506 members, 7,878,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5043096 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
MizzD:

i don't know how you cooked all of this up o, but I'm not buying any part of it.

And by not giving up, on Frood, i wasn't even referring to his ship with Esther. The guy is an entertainer, and i love how he keeps conversations going. No dull moment.

I mean, only Frood can make me want to listen or watch Esther.
We all watch the show with different ways of reasoning...

i will remind u when the axe comes in.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amya:

Mike topping Tacha isnt my bone of contention. My argument rather is the 33% isn't directly proportional to voting strength since there were only 4 housemates up eviction. Tetehjewels earlier said Tacha went down from 30% to 26% and he believes that with that, Mike's 33% has given a huge margin to Tacha's. Not knowing her 26% might mean even more voters than his 33%.

More percentages when less Housemates are up for eviction

Less percentages when more Housemates are up for eviction

This does not translate to more voters especially when the bottom 3 performed woefully.

Take the percentages of the bottom 3, add them together and then split them among the rest who scored higher. Tacha would still not score 33% from her current 26%

PERIODT!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
That would shut all of us up all right
The reactions would be epic cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Seankhalifa: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
D best person to win d bbn is frodd... Joke apart... D guy need d money more... And he is more entertaining more Dan any house mate in the house with out forcing it... And frodd real die...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
DrakeBlend:

If that happens, I'll officially support NBC to ban the show!
Don't worry. It's "future impossible tense"
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin When I saw you explaining, I just bursted into laughter...
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
MizzD:

i don't know how you cooked all of this up o, but I'm not buying any part of it.

And by not giving up, on Frood, i wasn't even referring to his ship with Esther. The guy is an entertainer, and i love how he keeps conversations going. No dull moment.

I mean, only Frood can make me want to listen or watch Esther.
Frodd has slightly helped her ministry sha I won’t lie. He has donated some relevance to her and she is slowly walking out of the delawood league.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
clefstone:
Elo exudes some serious gay vibes. Anybody else noticed it? As close as he is to Diane(and we know that closeness brings affection), I haven't ever seen him show the slightest romantic gesture to the dark skinned stunner. And for some reason he just looks to me like the gay guy on that Delta Soap advert

No, I haven't noticed it. I also do not advocate 'romantic gestures' solely for the fact that one is close to a 'dark skinned stunner'. Also, an affection bred by closeness should not always be expected to become 'Romantic'

You are why many ladies believe there is no possibility of 'friendship' with a guy. Leave Elo alone bro

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
who is this Threebear you all have been talking ‘bout
Their Lord and Savior tongue they all owe him/her their breathing so let them masturbate on that in peace grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
MizzD:
Vyolet / Valto / fitzmayowa, anyone please did you get the Frodster bant about consent/frood to leave the bed if he continues with the joke/frood saying people wont know if they are playing again?

Was a bit distracted and couldn't put the pieces together.
I stopped watching like an hour ago, i don dey sleep cheesy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Seankhalifa:
D best person to win d bbn is frodd... Joke apart... D guy need d money more... And he is more entertaining more Dan any house mate in the house with out forcing it... And frodd real die...
Omashola is on his level in this regard. Although people may prefer Frodd cos Omashola makes too much noise. And probably cos Frodd is way too talented

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
So after all the brabbles from Frodd's haters yesterday nothing happened to my Nigga.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by horhizah(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ike is not a strong contender because he is not rated among the top 4. In fact Seyi and Ike share the same whatsapp group because as far as my figures go, Seyi is also not rated among top 4.
Never Say Never.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
koolpal:
She has all along been a decent lady...
Seems the bear is behind starke and down chelsea monikers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Vyolet:
Khafi wears as much clothes as Mercy but it seems we hardly notice Khafi because she is not as sexy as Mercy.
Mike told Khafi " you and Mercy never run out of clothes to wear".

That’s right. Khafi’s got good wardrobe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
clefstone:
Elo exudes some serious gay vibes. Anybody else noticed it? As close as he is to Diane(and we know that closeness brings affection), I haven't ever seen him show the slightest romantic gesture to the dark-skinned stunner. And for some reason he just looks to me like the gay guy on that Delta Soap advert
Elo is attracted to Tacha, it is safe to say she is his spec physique-wise, he doesn't like Diane as such, he's probably not attracted to black beauties. However, he likes to keep Diane for company and this mustn't have any romantic undertone.
Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
77up:
TACHA , one of the beautiful female house mate people thought will be fvcking like rabbit in the house going by her social media personality, with this alone,she remain my sec fav cool

Any of the ( Seyi and Tacha ) two can win ,am fine with it.
Tacha is keeping herself for the highest bidder

I know her type

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This does not translate to more voters especially when the bottom 3 performed woefully.

Take the percentages of the bottom 3, add them together and then split them among the rest who scored higher. Tacha would still not score 33% from her current 26%

PERIODT!!
Calm down,by late sept,things will be clearer.up omashola.up buhari

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
creolehunt:
Please how do I know if a moniker has been banned?
Their senseless display will be put to halt abruptly cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

PERIODT!!

Your persistence is A1. Frodd dey learn work where you dey... Fake it till you make it, lol!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
fergieboy:

Mercy is keeping herself for the highest bidder

I know her type
Yes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Seankhalifa:

You discover your happiness, when u start telling urself the truth....

frodd has big issues, he isn't willing to let go, so he can redefine himself... u will realize when he leaves.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
Frodd has slightly helped her ministry sha I won’t lie. He has donated some relevance to her and she is slowly walking out of the delawood league.

And she is strong in her convictions
Her actions yesterday showed me she is a very caring person
She holds her own without backing down (I have seen her in fights with louder people)
And she is also brutally honest and real
That’s a very strong woman there
Esther, Mz Lime Face
cool shocked kiss
I am liking her
(I sometimes can’t believe myself)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
fergieboy:

Tacha is keeping herself for the highest bidder

I know her type
Dat babe nor wan play local league again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
garfield1:

leave me alone.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Seankhalifa: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Venita go leave d house because of kaffi... And having a feeling dat venita na fake house mate..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Munzy14
You are either jealous of Frodd (I dunno why) or you are accusing the organisers of the show of manipulating votes?
The worst thing is that you are lowkey accusing Frodd of being a rapist, without evidence
You also tacitly imply that Esther is a willing accomplice to her “rape and violation”?
Who died and made you God?
Biko don’t talk like that
And with that meme your post annoyed me the more!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Seankhalifa: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
If elo replace frodd with Diane... Him go loss fans ... And frodd with gain more vote... Plz take note

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Munzy14:

You discover your happiness, when u start telling urself the truth....

frodd has big issues, he isn't willing to let go, so he can redefine himself... u will realize when he leaves.
I was even taking you seriously before. But now I know sey you just hate the nigga. EOD!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
garfield1:

Oh dear undecided, what happened to senator?

kuje or kiri-kiri?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Diamondwriter(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
boban007:
TACHA OBVIOUSLY KNOWS SOMETHING NO OTHER HOUSEMATES KNOW. Big brother has openly favoured TACHA in so many ways, asides her breaking house rules, so much attention is fixated on her. Despite her disgraceful performances in ARENA GAMES big brother makes her head of her group always. She brags that the games and performances are extra curriculum activities. Infact the HOUSEMATES are conscious of her, kind of she has intimidated some of them and she lies to them to boost her EGO. She once bragged to an HOUSEMATE during an argument that she's the biggest in the house, yet she doesn't have a CAR. Yes , She said it how she takes UBER with her cousins and friends in PORHARCOU.

During the TOR TIV CORONATION, The theme was to be about the visit of the 3 major TRIBES REPRESENTATIVES to the CORONATION, BUT BIGGIE BROUGHT DANCERS FROM KALABARI ' TACHA 's PEOPLE TO MAKE HER SHINE.

ANOTHER TWIST IS THAT JARUMA IS HEAVILY SPONSORING BIG BROTHER TO FAVOUR TACHA. JARUMA EVEN SENT CLOTHES AND SHOES TO TACHA IN THE HOUSE. THIS SAME JARUMA THAT SAID PEOPLE CALL HER HERBALIST COS SHE MAKES THOSE THAT OFFEND HER UNFORTUNATE. WHAT IF THOSE CLOTHES ARE LAISED WITH JAZZ? WHY SHOULD BIG BROTHER ALLOW SOMEONE SEND STUFFS IN AN ON GOING SHOW?

LASTLY, if you remember, last year's big brother, TOYIN LAWANI took LINA to DUBAI eventually they parted ways and she said she's not SMART. TACHA will vomit all JARUMA's investment in her cos she will go to DUBAI AND WORK HER ASS OUT. those kind of women are very FETISH. JARUMA, TOYIN LAWANI AND TONTO DIKE are friends. That's where TACHA draws her STRENGTH FROM. and to roll with such women u must be HARD , STONE COLD AND MEAN. SO I guess TACHA is acting their SCRIPT. It took EBUKA to CAUTION TACHA from telling the HOUSEMATES she already the KNOWS THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER.
You are just making a fool of yourself in public. And you don old o

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Seankhalifa:
If elo replace frodd with Diane... Him go loss fans ... And frodd with gain more vote... Plz take note
but Frodd may go home if Iconics are up...It will be better if he is replaced when the Uto. are up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.