Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,342 members, 7,877,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5041831 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Munzy14:

This is not BB voting... just an opinion poll...

last week even frodd and khafi were leading IKe...

but on Sunday we saw frodd almost went home.

Team Mercy ignore that poll..... Keep pumping ur sms votes.... seyi and Mike are ahead....

which is why the Frodd votes must keep rolling in

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by horhizah(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
the next tantrum after that was that Frodd rubbished Seyi’s entire lineage grin
NEXT...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
ike cheers Mercy : Mercy is happy

Mike cheers Ike : Ike is happy

Mike cheers Shola : Shola is happy

Mike cheers Tacha : Tacha is angry
Why? Because she has a loser's mentality.

And Losers don't want cheers, the want pity, something Esther does very well.

Copied!
grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Frood don suffer
Jackye thanks for speaking out straight up

Abroad, Island and Mainland go cause fight for this house soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yakahot:
I said it! When Mike would be forming Mr Nice guy, entertaining her stupid rants, trying to play ludo and just give her some attention.
Small fight will happen, she will respond with insults and harsh words that are not warranted.

There are some people one should avoid like a plague and not given the attention of the day.
If not what would make that damaged air head with bad hygiene start dishing out insults for that.

I blame Mike. He should have respected himself, especially after watching her disrespect him on TV the other time. Once bitten, twice shy.

Let me just channel this anger pumping in more votes for Charming Mike and adorable Mercy. kiss

She pleaded with Mike repeatedly to stop doing something to her but Mike refused and continued doing the same thing to her. Isn't that provocation?

Mike knows that Tacha has anger issues, why would he want to continuously provoke her? I thought he is Mr Nice man. Mike provokes Tacha and when she reacts in her own way with small insults, u guys come here to start writing useless hate epistles.

Even after Esther confronted Mike about it, he said that he won't stop looking for Tacha's trouble. Isn't it obvious that he wants Tacha to get another strike. No wonder why he was always nominating her, but claiming to be her friend.

I know u don't like Tacha but try to be objective and unbiased sometimes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yakahot:
I just watched the video of how she was shouting at Mike as if na fight. Which levels now? angry

But because of you, I'll let it pass. U're such a sweet fan kiss

Esther hates tacha gwoon lol

Since when the icons won the challenge last week she's been boiling. Now she vented out her pent up anger on Mike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jackye is roasting Frodd... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
One of my favorite highlights for this BBN this year so far
Burst Brain
Gedoni sef don suffer

Seyi lowkey shade Gedoni(dude fit go house this week)

Turkey and Chicken
HM speaking in parables
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Frood don suffer
Jackye thanks for speaking out straight up

Abroad, Island and Mainland go cause fight for this house soon
pls updates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
yunafa:
pls updates.
I'll try but the gist really long
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is very interesting... see people begging votes for Seyi grin grin
Just a few days ago they were harassing anybody that looked Seyi's way. grin grin
Time has come to put ur money where ur mouth is. Let nobody disturb me to vote Seyi, Do u know who he is? He is Awolowo's grand son, he has it all, he doesn't need our votes..... grin grin after all we not in the same lineage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Eleniyan15:

I'll try but the gist really long
i'll accept anything, thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
FrankGiel:

But I miss my pumpkin?? embarassed embarassed

Find your way to her PM na!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Jackye is roasting Frodd... cheesy cheesy cheesy
she’s just a flying insect with a very short lifespan. Let her flex till sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Am enjoying this conversation for the past 30min

Seyi Omashola Venita Mercy Ike Cindy Gedoni(I just feel khafi is killing is game)

Jackye now in the conversation(see as dem dey shade Frood Lowkey) Chai!!!!!

Jackye burst my brain ooo
Ebuka go ask dem question
Them go change am
But with this gist gedoni is killing the game.. Khafi fans no go vote for her
Eviction go rock him on Sunday
Na so venita go dey cry again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by horhizah(f): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
mikeycharles:
Please guys I just started watching BBNaija and I'm already mesmerized by Tacha, she's just pretty, innocent and a born winner. She might not have a high IQ but she's entertaining, pure and vocal. I believe she deserves to win this, so make sure you vote for the one and only TACHA.
Tell me the truth, I won't tell anybody. You did not just start watching BBNaija.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Frank65:

She pleaded with Mike repeatedly to stop doing something to her but Mike refused and continued doing the same thing to her. Isn't that provocation?

Mike knows that Tacha has anger issues, why would he want to continuously provoke her? I thought he is Mr Nice man. Mike provokes Tacha and when she reacts in her own way with small insults, u guys come here to start writing useless hate epistles.

Even after Esther confronted Mike about it, he said that he won't stop looking for Tacha's trouble. Isn't it obvious that he wants Tacha to get another strike. No wonder why he was always nominating her, but claiming to be her friend.

Kindly shut up if you do not know what actually transpired.

Tacha was messing up during the morning gym work out and the instructor told her to do some exercises as punishment and she was still messing up. The instructor then told the rest of the HMs to cheer her on but nobody did except Mike. As a sportsman Mike enjoys cheering on people in the sports moment.

Trasha got offended with that. How and why should she? Mike simply acted out of encouragement as instructed by the gym instructor.

She is simply feeling insecure with herself and that is a sign of someone with chronic failure syndrome chasing her around.

She was wrong and not Mike and even Omashola and the others knew this. Esther in her usual overreaching attitude which only comes alive whenever she wins HOH decided to throw in her short shouts like the Maltina bottle she is.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
horhizah:

Tell me the truth, I won't tell anybody. You did not just start watching BBNaija.
that guy sabi the show pass you sef. He knows the surnames of all the ninjas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Frank65:

Mr Liar Mike Never at any time said he would not stop looking for Tachas trouble. He was not even being troublesome to begin with. He was being encouraging. Nigerians are too bitter and insecure and its evident in the house. Light fun gets taken seriously while Americans are free to each other and laugh over it all even when they throw Yo mama disses at each other. if its us we would want to throw tantrums and break bottles

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Camera man
Abeg Esther and frodd just dey play ludo
Too boring jare
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shezkid01:
Camera man
Abeg Esther and frodd just dey play ludo
Too boring jare
leave my Esther alone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Seyi and Jackye were sleeping earlier on

Ike and Mercy doing their love scene, Venita was on her bed separately reading bible. She overheard when mercy complained jokingly that Ike has pulled her zip and his hand on her boobs.

Few seconds later
Gedoni went to meet Venita on her bed with she left there and went to meet mercy and Ike under the duvet,gedoni followed her then something happened under the duvet lol!! She jumped and went to frodd bed!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
What do you want me to say again?
I didn't watch when she was pleading with Mike. I know Mike can be extra. He jokes alot, the house clown.

Okay, let's say he overstepped his boundaries, let's say he encouraged her or whatever, but why always go overboard with the insults? Why always bully people with insults and back it up with 'I dey talk my mind'.
The fact that everyone let's her have her way doesn't mean they are stupid or scared. Some people just have morals and respect for others.
You dey try sha with ur fave, but I respect and hail u nonetheless.
Frank65:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
This BB house has never been this fun!..

Omashola is a very fun somebody.

Gedoni, calling turkey (Venita) to come to his bed to chop corn...grin grin General house dissing lol said frodd don catch maga(Esther) cheesy so the maga don carry am go Abroad (HOH room)... and he is been working hard to keep this maga always in the kitchen and all cheesy cheesy why evilssss jackey! Lmao... say the house happy for am wella

Ike and Mercy doing thier thing... i don't know how its doing ike sha ayam not understanding him.

This their mainland! seems like the coolest area now sha. smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Threebear:
My baby Mike looking so stressed angry

Hush hush little cutie .

We are doing everything to keep you safe . kiss

Your tears is my tears .

I can imagine if Threebear were to be here as Mike is up, the whole place would have been litty with MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE cry ..... Dear threebear, your "hermaphrodite hood" lives on, we miss you

Love #TeamMike

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yakahot:
What do you want me to say again?
I didn't watch when she was pleading with Mike. I know Mike can be extra. He jokes alot, the house clown.

Okay, let's say he overstepped his boundaries, let's say he encouraged her or whatever, but why always go overboard with the insults? Why always bully people with insults and back it up with 'I dey talk my mind'.
The fact that everyone let's her have her way doesn't mean they are stupid or scared. Some people just have morals and respect for others.
You dey try sha with ur fave, but I respect and hail u nonetheless.

Mike Never overstepped her boundaries. She overstepped Mikes boundaries by being insulting. Mike on the other hand was simply following instructions given by the gym instructor this morning.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mike don suffer. It's tough to be the house clown embarassed
Who likes her?
Thegamingorca:

Esther hates tacha gwoon lol

Since when the icons won the challenge last week she's been boiling. Now she vented out her pent up anger on Mike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
freeman500:
This is very interesting... see people begging votes for Seyi grin grin
Just a few days ago they were harassing anybody that looked Seyi's way. grin grin
Time has come to put ur money where ur mouth is. Let nobody disturb me to vote Seyi, Do u know who he is? He is Awolowo's grand son, he has it all, he doesn't need our votes..... grin grin after all we not in the same lineage.

Shut the bleep up and vote ur favorites

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Alphagan:

From the heart of your heart, you know Lambo is safe.

Kindly vote Seyi, he's on the verge of a 'voting wreckage'
when voting sites are showing seyi winning. vote mercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sylviaunusual:
Mercy
Seyi
Frodd
Diane
Mike
Gedoni
Jackye

Go Lambooooo!!!!!! She's leading the poll... Guys let's keep the vote rolling in for the queen...

This poll is a big joke!!!

Hahahahahaha, just look at Diane?! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
XXML33:
Dear Jackye, I tried my best but this one pass me. Enjoy your last 6 days in the house.

And no matter where you go, remember the road that leads you home.

Signed.

Bode Thomas

She is definitely going home. This next Sunday is Dedicated to the Delawoods.

Delawood Sunday. They can't hide this one.

I wish they will evict three
Jackye
Diana
Gedoni

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
leave my Esther alone.
Advertisements don cut her off

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.