Stats: 3,170,135 members, 7,877,214 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5039741 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
I wonder oooo

Ike isn't even a rival to the main people
This one don pass trolling o. Na witchcraft
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
genius43:

But you sound pained...
ayam wondering why she is complaining left and right
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
See Esther's fingers

Ewwww

Bleaching is bad ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
Something is up between Mike and Jacky

They are giving each other space

The space between them will widen on sunday.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:
I really hope cruisetopia wins this

Their stuff is looking good

Special thanks to Seyi, Mike ,gedoni and venita

That have been putting things together since yesterday

Biko where is mercy

Mercy's own is to gum Ike like glue

Esther is with her slave boy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
nadesh:

I pity people that watch from comments here.
Diane, Esther and Mercy have never nominated the same set of people. Never ever.
don't u know Iamj tells a lot of lies here..... lol

u just realized.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything

But WTF is mercy doing/ adding to cruisetopia

Been watching from yesterday till now

I've not seen her adding anything

Maybe I'm wrong

I'm open to corrections

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

Maybe I'm wrong

I'm open to corrections
She was with the yarn/thread yesterday and I think she has finished her part. The camera does not show everything. If she did not do her part, her team would have called her out.
When they present, am sure they will state the role of each team member.
Yesterday your Seyi was sleeping when they started, after sleep he went to cook, eat and sleep. Today he is doing his part. Esther is playing ludo today does not mean she is not contributing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
they nominated mike

And they gossiped his eviction

Esther said she can't wait for him to leave

Mercy has nominated mike back to back to back

Diane back to back

Wetin you dey talk
Ur commandant has infected u with lies.... u are now deputy lai Mohammed....

Besides i thought u are using dstv?, or is ur low budget tv showing u BBmozambique.... grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Frank65:

Some Tacha fans are voting Seyi despite the fact that last week, Seyi's twitter handler told Seyi fans to vote Cindy.

Go to twitter and see. Seycha shippers are also voting Seyi

One honest question

Has tacha's handler officially asked anyone to vote seyi

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
I think Biggie rigged the Veto power in favor of Elo.

During the Veto power Veneta didn't have a number to pick being the last person to pick. There was one number short.

My analysis :

The number for the Veto power was not really there. Biggie must have secretly told Elo to pick a number, regardless of the number he should go stand by the Veto bucket.

Elo must have picked the one for Veneta that was the was one number short. I believe this was planned and beggie must have brainwashed Elo to pick Veneta as well.

Biggie must have planned this out to pepper Daine for what she did the prior week. Biggie is the real pepper in his own show.

The coincidence sounds too good to be true

Why didn't Veneta had a number?

Just a thought
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
nazablossom:
How can you be so mean. Shuu! angry

I want all the stupid ships to be broken.

Let's see how these women will manage without their men.

This is an individual game not some tag team competition.

Gedoni is going on Sunday. Now let's see how Khafi will manage.

I want Ike to go so that I'll see how Mercy will handle her loss.

Plus I want to be entertained by some genuine crying.

Khafi will definitely cry on sunday. That will be fun to watch.

I also think Mercy's game will crumble without Ike in the picture.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
4eyedlycan:

Nah bruh... That shit you typed was stooopid...

Psychological what? Think.. Dont do that next time.

You clearly don't know what is going on cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Munzy14:

don't u know Iamj tells a lot of lies here..... lol

u just realized.
who takes the word of a cucumber Farmer seriously?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thisnut:

During the Veto power Veneta didn't have a number to pick being the last person to pick. There was one number short.

My analysis :

The number for the Veto power was not really there. Biggie must have told Elo to pick a number, regardless of the number he should go stand by the Veto bucket.

Elo must have picked the one for Veneta that was the was one number short. I believe this was planned and beggie must have brainwashed Elo to pick Veneta as well.

Biggie must have planned this out to pepper Daine for what she did the prior week. Biggie is the real pepper in his own show.

Just a thought
smh flat Earth people

Rethink ur theory again, flaws are scattered all over this theory

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
VOTE!

VOTE!!

VOTE MIKE!!!

TEXT VOTE Mike to 32052 today
grin grin.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thisnut:
[s]I think Biggie rigged the Veto power in favor of Elo.

My analysis :

The number for the Veto power was not really there. Biggie must have told Elo to pick a number, regardless of the number he should go stand by the Veto bucket.

Just a though

Nonsense.

This is why people should buy DSTV and subscribe and stop watching BBNaija from Twitter and Nairaland.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

Maybe I'm wrong

I'm open to corrections
she has shares in Icons group as business minded girl... lol

So what ever happens, she benefits.. hahahahaha

Play the game with ur head.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
iamJ:
who takes the word of a cucumber Farmer seriously?

Hahahahahahah... Try again.... its ur commander's regular line.... only if u know.

Internet provides us a level ground to play with school kids... grin grin don't u think so..... if u know u know...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emaax43: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
IKE will be fine.. I just know that..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
The way gotv users are attacked here now

I remember last year

2 years ago self

When I attack gotv users

I will get 20 mentions with insults, some will say I'm a proud gotv user lmao

This year e done change

Took time but my gospel was eventually got to them

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thisnut:

My analysis :

The number for the Veto power was not really there. Biggie must have secretly told Elo to pick a number, regardless of the number he should go stand by the Veto bucket.

Just a thought
do you realize what you're trying to say here?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
The way Mercy is flogging Mike on the polls ....if we are not careful , we will see someone with sixty percent on Sunday.
The good news is that you people can still change it.

Instead of sitting on your asses and engaging in senseless arguments , why not use that time and canvass for more votes for Mike.

Voting will end on Thursday , and you'll have ample time to trade jabs to your heart content .

Please I'm begging you all .

And just know you're doing Mike more harm than good when you claim to have given him votes you didn't give.
You're indirectly making another person relax and ruining Mike's chances of survival .

Please vote !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Evilmedusa:

Most of them are compound fools !
Don't even try explaining yourself anymore .
Anyone with a half a brain will know that asides from supporting Mike , you and Threebear have absolutely nothing in common .
If only they bothered to check some of your posts outside BBN .
But then their scope is limited just like their brains . grin

The one that leaves me flummoxed ,is the Greek alphabet thing ,that keeps claiming "smart " , yet keeps embarrassing whatever little education he claims he have .
Even some monikers that were created before Threebear's moniker are Threebear grin .
Even some parody accounts that you obviously know are acting out a script coughs *side chick* grin
The Threebear I know will never choose a subservient name that puts him or her directly or indirectly under anyone's shadow.
But we've already agreed that most Nairalanders are dumb and baptize themselves with likes from their kind

It's Roman numerals you mentally diseased illiterate.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thisnut:

My analysis :

Just a thought

Guy...you fall hand cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lmao
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Munzy14:

Ur commandant has infected u with lies.... u are now deputy lai Mohammed....

Besides i thought u are using dstv?, or is ur low budget tv showing u BBmozambique.... grin
keep that energy till Thursday night

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lauryn41:

One honest question

Has tacha's handler officially asked anyone to vote seyi

Tacha's IG handler is always liking and commenting on Seyi's page. That's a way of showing support.

It's better than Seyi's handler who outrightly told his followers that Tacha has an army, so she is safe; and they should go and vote for Cindy instead
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why is Jackye looking like the whole world has fallen on her shoulders?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
makydebbie:

The fear of eviction. She is an energy girl so am sure she has felt her eviction energy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
makydebbie:

Eviction fever... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 23 guest(s)