Stats: 3,169,996 members, 7,876,769 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5039013 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi never attempted to kiss Tacha. Gerrout with your lies. Tacha has fought for Seyi many times, whoever Seyi is not cool with, Tacha also marks the person out. A video was even shown the other time where Tacha destroyed Frodd just because of Seyi. U don see Seyi follow someone fight cuz of Tacha? Tacha went to sleep in Seyi’s HOH room, rubbing his chest. Tacha has shown jealousy in many occasions, he cooks for Seyi and always there for him. Make i stop for there. U na Seyi hater.
tacha was just messing with him when she acted jealous

How many hours did seyi beg tacha B4 she followed him to his room?

Why was seyi locked in the bathroom with her calling her Natasha?

Why did seyi try to kiss her in the garden and then formed resting on her chest

Who rejected seyi hoh room offer?

The 1st time he won, he was scared that she will refuse, he told her, 2nd time she turned him down

Oga no one is lying here but you, can't blame you, seyi called people peasants, swore for the dead, cursed the generation of a former housemate

U have to lie to yourself alot to support that mad man

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
creolehunt:

If Esther didn't win HOH and Cruisetopians were up for eviction, sunday would have been the last day we would be having an Esther discussion. Her time will still come though.
Very true. This HOH saved her.
Why is Venita always asking weird seex questions? She just asked Seyi if he has participated in a sex orgy. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
creolehunt:

If Esther didn't win HOH and Cruisetopians were up for eviction, sunday would have been the last day we would be having an Esther discussion. Her time will still come though.

She's the child of the Hebrews. You go wait tire. Whose God has blessed, no man can curse. Better accept your boss so you can have a way. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sirvingeo:

But state and private institutions that are money conscious hardly allow those factor in affecting their admission process.
don't even lump state and private unis together in this context. it's like comparing bicycles and cable tv. Lautech was shut down for how many years? state unis don't give a rat's a$$ about anyone and are subject to the same vicissitudes federal institutions are. maybe worse.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Eeghe:

kiss
Now back
Thank you
welcome back.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Beorn1:
Venita too like sex talks. I'm enjoiying it though.

She asked Seyi if he'd engaged in orgies_, he said no but has done a menage a trois.

She's bisexual. She may not have been born bisexual, but she has engaged in lesbian sex before and enjoyed it. Probably tried it out a few times after that. You could say she's a reprogrammed bisexual.

She also seems to have an interest in threesomes and orgies. She probably might have tried that out as well.

She's the type that would be open to exploring the fetishes of her sexual partners. She talks a lot about fetishes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
MizzD:

Saw her viewing briefly yesterday. I think her leave is over sad

Just was busy/away for 48 hours
Will watch Ella sing today
That you for that, and the Jeff pictures
kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Whatever Jackie brought to the table, Cindy will match it so if Jackie leaves on Sunday, i wont really miss her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cindy DS

She said she feels good when biggie asked her how she's feeling. Said they're getting ready for the presentation.

Presentation - said it's going well and so far, they will be ready for the task.

Her role - said she'd doing one of the presentation for unhealthy relationships.

Healthy relationships, if she's in one or sees anyone that won't go beyond the house - says everyone is her friend. Mentioned Khafy as someone she'd be friends with outside the house. Says she none for romantic relationships.

Trading of her teammates with other - said she feels the same way as two weeks ago and won't trade her teammates with any of the ones from the other teams. That they work well together and she loves her team.

Ranking of her chance of success - said her chances will be high because she's a fighter and she loves to challenge herself. Being in the BB is all about pushing oneself to the limit anf she'd do good.

Her mantra/motto - her biggest belief that works for her is that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. That's why she don't get upsets easily and the HMs are always like she doesn't care but she does, it's just that She doesn't let unnecessary things bother her.

Anything else on her mind - she says no. That she's good.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
nadesh:

Very true. This HOH saved her.
Why is Venita always asking weird seex questions? She just asked Seyi if he has participated in a sex orgy. angry

Na the work wey dem dey do. She, Tacha and Mercy. Recall that the Matharoo sister's once called her out.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
MizzD:

Saw her viewing briefly yesterday. I think her leave is over sad

Will watch in a bit too

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cindy always speaks her mind during her DS, I'm liking her right now...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
XXML33:

She's bisexual. She may not have been born bisexual, but she has engaged in lesbian sex before and enjoyed it. Probably tried it out a few times after that. You could say she's a reprogrammed bisexual.

She also seems to have an interest in threesomes and orgies. She probably might have tried that out as well.

She's the type that would be open to exploring the fetishes of her sexual partners. She talks a lot about fetishes.

You're on point at the emboldened.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
lamidebaby:
why adopt outliers as your norm? there's a world of difference between something being possible and it being probable. sheesh

It's not about adopting outlier as the norm. I have lived it myself so I can't see it as an impossible task. I left secondary school at 15yrs and I knew those who were even younger than me and even several brilliant jjc students who were only 8yrs in jss 1 then.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mike shirtless in the diary room.

Told you guys he was a nudist.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think Jaruma should send in some clothes to Mike too.

He is almost always naked.

He couldn't even wear a shirt to his DS

Jamaicans sef..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
While men were asleep, this happened. Esther shouldn't give me HBP cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shirtless mike... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
lamidebaby:
don't even lump state and private unis together in this context. it's like comparing bicycles and cable tv. Lautech was shut down for how many years? state unis don't give a rat's a$$ about anyone and are subject to the same vicissitudes federal institutions are. maybe worse.
Not all state though because my state university nah free for all so far you have the money and connection . I even get one olodo wey my institution reject . My state university gave her admission . She is a graduate of that my useless state university at 21 ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
DOptical:

She's the child of the Hebrews. You go wait tire. Whose God has blessed, no man can curse. Better accept your boss so you can have a way. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mike's DS

Said he's feeling good. Everyone is in good sprit. They're gisting and getting on well with the task.

Preparation - the team is working on individual strength and ideas and are all involved. We're staying grounded in the room and not allowing distractions. Cruisetopia is back.

His role - he'd say he's an assist man. Hes the backbone and supporter, listening to ideas before chipping in with his. His role is being a more supportive role. He can come across as being strong vocally so he doesn't want to be that this time around

Motto - he said if you look good, you look good. If you look good, you play good. Didn't really get what he was saying here. But he was talking about being confident.

His chances in the game - said he's completely out of control and all he can be is to be himself and if that's enough to lead him to victory, he'll be grateful. He doesn't take things too serious. Basically, if you love me, you love me, if you don't love me, you dont. I can only be myself.

Biggie - on a final note, shirts are still a thing. That's Biggie's way of telling him to wear a shirt next time.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Biggie call Tacha na. Haba!! I wan see something.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ennyjay69(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
lambo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin grin Choi, that one is correct "Ela" though....

Its even funny when a group of friends have "Ela" competitions where they are counting how many "Elas" each person can get in a day....

That is when you will see the most innocent of things being tagged "Ela".

Even internet failure will be seen as an "Ela" to the user...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mike tattooed the flag of great Britain on his arm. I can't see the flag of Nigeria anywhere on his body. I can't even see anything relating to Nigeria or Africa on his body.

Okay.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Now, where is Tacha o?? Me sef one tell am something "4" ,

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Vyolet:
Sorry Esther, you had the opportunity to make your own day fun but you still chose to remain the sadist that you are, if you had made move to cheer everyone up, Tacha would not hijack your day.
Frodd tried to help you but you still remain unhappy, your loss.
I just hope Frodd will have the sense to ignore you today.
Not watching now but pls why is she not happy?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Biggie to Mike

Biggie: Shirts are still a thing in the big brother house...and it would be nice if you changed this green boxers. You've been in it for 3 weeks now.

Mike: Thanks Biggie.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amya:

That post was made 7:55am, this is almost 3pm.. What's your point going to dig up that post after all the water that have gone under the bridge. Does seeing that name Amya littered on this thread do something to you? Do you feel tingles of excitement running into my post?

That someone threatened me doesn't me I necessarily feel threatened. If anyone would be foolish enough to find me and hurt me for someone they may never meet in this life, putting their own life and future in danger, who am I to stop them? They can be my guest.

Consider severing any links between your anonymous life and real life (social media)
There is no way I can link this place with my Facebook account
Then sharing phone numbers here is also dicey
I am sorry you got death threats
If you can share it here I can send it to a contact in NCC and know what you have to do
Even though you are a lawyer and probably know what to do best
I was very unsettled to see women supporting alleged death threats to you. Then someone went thru your profile and brought it up
Shame

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ennyjay69(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mercy wants to trade gedoni so he can go and meet khafi and get Ike grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Beorn1:
Biggie call Tacha na. Haba!! I wan see something.

I swear.... angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
genius43:

Choose

Number One
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 27 guest(s)