Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5036884 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nonso37(f): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Guys thanks for the updates not watching...subscription expired

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Reussite:
Me 'm thinking ike and Tacha planned the theft together wink

I hope you are not IKe-Chaing, cos this game is not a pairing something
cheesy
Hello Reussite
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

I don't think Ike stole Shola's coin.
he did. He told kim and tasha himself.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2019
thatigboman:
he did. He told kim and tasha himself.

Damn, that's cold.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2019
hoctre20:
Why is like asking tacha where her coin dey... I swear dis guy na terrorist... trust him at ur peril

Tacha said her coin are always with her and Ike said if he wants to get it, he would get it. grin

No mannaz.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Reussite:
Me 'm thinking ike and Tacha planned the theft together wink
one girl on Twitter claimed that tasha was watching out for ike when he stole the coin.
How she knew that, I dont know
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

In pilfering or mouth opening
In keeping me entertained! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2019
iamj in case of next time.....

This is still not the smack I mean sha

I'm a writer, I happen to write erotica as well, I know what a spank is, and what a smack is. You better ask next time, let me educate you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

He's gaining fans day by day though .
In a country where Naira Marley shot to stardom by glorifying Yahoo.
Rapist pastor about to walk scot-free .
Expect Ike to become one of the strongest players in the game soon ..just because he's a petty thief , winebibber and chauvinist .
Once he gbenshes mercy as I know he'll soon ...it's over. grin

These are the things that make you popular in this country .
This is how the story line to stardom emanates..
Ike we are waiting for signals.
weapons serviced and ready...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
Estellie:
So wait wait, Ike saw 120 coins, stole 100 and left 20 for Omoshola and everyone is singing praises?

You guys can't see that this guy is heartless? what if Omoahola was evicted tonight?. Damn! It's just plain stupid to steal when you can actually borrow from Kim or anyone.

The fact that he almost put Omoshola on the line of eviction is what's pissing me off. Last night, he said Omoshola promised him some coins so why steal from someone who promised to give you coins, you didn't take 20 you had to take a whole 100.
He thinks he's smart but I see him kissing the door with his smartness soon.
[/s]

This is BIGBROTHER NAIJA (Pepper dem).

Enjoy it while it peppers you! grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Eeghe:

I hope you are not IKe-Chaing, cos this game is not a pairing something
cheesy
Hello Reussite
Lol, seeing Ike on Tacha's case at the expense of Mercy who has been tailing him is enough drama cheesy
It's been a while wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:

You don't even know what smacking is, yet, you will be shouting ass, ass up and down

I know what spanking is, please, can someone who has actually smashed a real woman, tell this Soapy kid, what smacking is?

Munzy14, you seem to have had a better grasp of what I meant, can you do the honors? I would hate to have to do it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Estellie: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2019
kosky:
Everybody was supposed to guard their coins jealously. Simple. It's a game! Ike played a smart one. Those calling him heartless for stealing Omashola's coins and almost getting him evicted should chill. It's all part of the game. You snooze, you lose.
. Forget that stuff. You won't be saying this if Omoshila got evicted. It's a game yeah but that's too much.
If he had stolen from Jeff or Kim, say take 100 and leave 200 or 150, at least the person is safe and you're safe, then that's sensible, that's a game. But putting someone on the line of eviction is just too extreme.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

I don't think Ike stole Shola's coin.

Then you didn't listen to his conversation with Kim-Oprah.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
Mike didn't have to steal but still survived .
People willingly gave out their coins to him because his good reputation precedes him .

Two people had ten coins and were at the brink of elimination .
One stole from another and almost caused that person to be disqualified .

The other asked nicely and got a plethora of donations from friends that value and love him .

Different approaches; same result.

Even when the devil tells us we can't do it without cheating , stealing and lying ...rebuke him and tell him that if Mike can do it , so can you .
even ur mike is a criminal.
Somebody threatening to dash out his coins last night and go home.
Where did he get the 100 coins this morning.
Somebody Avala was hustling coins for. Where is she now?
Mike is as cold as Ike, believe it.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Estellie:
. Forget that stuff. You won't be saying this if Omoshila got evicted. It's a game yeah but that's too much.
If he had stolen from Jeff or Kim, say take 100 and leave 200 or 150, at least the person is safe and you're safe, then that's sensible, that's a game. But putting someone on the line of eviction is just too extreme.

if he gets evicted or disqualified, let him go. Go back to SA and continue his hustle.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hoctre20(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Biggie2206:

Tacha said her coin are always with her and Ike said if he wants to get it, he would get it. grin

No mannaz.
dat guy na fire o, no follow am play with money o na die him be, but I dey like him parole

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2019
Reussite:

Lol, seeing Ike on Tacha's case at the expense of Mercy who has been tailing him is enough drama cheesy
It's been a while wink

Well I acknowledge that that’s some drama
But I need him farrrr away from Mercy/Tachaa,
No funny romans here lipsrsealed
Hope you are good

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
it's not called smacking
It's called spanking
Not surprised that u don't know, men only spank women with ass
choi.... spanking unto do..g.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
thatigboman:
one girl on Twitter claimed that tasha was watching out for ike when he stole the coin.
How she knew that, I dont know
With new revelations popping out it might not be far fetched...we await wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:

You don't even know what smacking is, yet, you will be shouting ass, ass up and down

I know what spanking is, please, can someone who has actually smashed a real woman, tell this Soapy kid, what smacking is?

Munzy14, you seem to have had a better grasp of what I meant, can you do the honors? I would hate to have to do it.
leave him to his sugar mummy... teni payint fall on him...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2019
hoctre20:
NEPA Una fada
they're allergic to rain that's why
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Eeghe:

Well I acknowledge that that’s some drama
But I need him farrrr away from Mercy/Tachaa,
No funny romans here lipsrsealed
Hope you are good

I'm afraid that's not happening well may not be for the romance but for the game wink
Yea been all good.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tapout(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2019
jackye is pretty tho.... kiss kiss

she is sending a message to seyi that's if he can decode the message

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Munzy14:

leave him to his sugar mummy... teni payint fall on him...

His sugar mummy has been doing a poor job if he doesn't know what smacking is....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hoctre20(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019
maklelemakukula:
they're allergic to rain that's why
but rain never fall abeokuta na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Estellie:
So wait wait, Ike saw 120 coins, stole 100 and left 20 for Omoshola and everyone is singing praises?

You guys can't see that this guy is heartless? what if Omoahola was evicted tonight?. Damn! It's just plain stupid to steal when you can actually borrow from Kim or anyone.

The fact that he almost put Omoshola on the line of eviction is what's pissing me off. Last night, he said Omoshola promised him some coins so why steal from someone who promised to give you coins, you didn't take 20 you had to take a whole 100.
Babe... That's the game! Outside rules don't apply... Only the rules within the walls of the house counts.
This Ike v Shola's saga sounds one of the essential life's lessons... Trust Nobody

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Estellie: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
thatigboman:
if he gets evicted or disqualified, let him go. Go back to SA and continue his hustle.
grin. Omoshola for just kill Ike. He sure me say on Ike's eviction day, Omoshala for burst enter stage hold Ike neck dey shout " You don see mad man before? You thief my coin wey I put for bible, you nor know say I nor normal?" grin grin

Honestly, I think biggie should think about some stuffs. This show is a peaceful show. He wouldn't want fights and killing after the show. Cause if this stealing shitt continues then wahala go dey o, cause when someone gets evicted because his/her coins got stolen then the person go surely block the thief after everything. That's when you'll start seeing headlines like "OMASHOLA BREAKS NELSONS HEAD AT OSHODI" grin

My two cents. Goodnight.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
And i was enjoying this jackye gist o.
E be like say she is coming out of her shell liru by liru. Thank God for seyi.
I pray he will help her have sense to let go of this her bf shiii
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Estellie:

I knew he was the one that took that coin. And don't be surprised he goes far in this game. Cos for reasons best known to the viewer, they glorify and encourage negative behavior on tv.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Estellie:

Isn't that what weekly nominations do as well? undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:
iamj in case of next time.....

This is still not the smack I mean sha

I'm a writer, I happen to write erotica as well, I know what a spank is, and what a smack is. You better ask next time, let me educate you
Wow! Erotics is also my forte. How u doing nah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.