Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046452 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanusi44z:
All of you can run your mouth o. I will wait till the last 2 weeks before i comment on who is strong or not.

Frodd that was close to be eliminated last week is now having 19% and they believe he just became that strong in a twinkle of an eye.

Seyi that topped Mike the first week, now comes before Frodd,

Their are also factors too, merger will happen, pity votes will always play. Just like what happened last week, Cindy sent talented Joe and entertaining NK home.

The people who will be constant on top 3 are Mercy, Tasha and Mike. The rest will keep fluctuating every week.

I do not even know who you support, but know very well you hate Frodd
That’s skewed mahn
Own your person and leave Frodd alone
He is not the reason why whoever you support didn’t top
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Digital101:
I just wish Ike leave Mercy and play the game alone. Mercy fans care only about Mercy and will only vote for Mercy, the same with Tacha fans because despite the plea by Tacha to vote For Seyi it is clear that Tacha fans didn't vote for Seyi. I just wish Ike can leave Mercy for good. MerIke is a Scam by Mercy fans to get votes from Ike fans.

My fellow Ikegangs please wise up

I wish Ike fans will borrow sense from your statement. Mercy fans didn't do much to help him when he was up for eviction. His performance last week wasn't that good. Now this week, they threw support to mercy, I pity them.

I look forward to this possible evictions with two people leaving the house. I want to see something.

Mike

Mercy

Tacha

Ike

Omatshola

Frodd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Team Mercy & Frodd no long talk.
Now we know who the peasants are.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
oshe11:

The person has been liking my July posts since yesterday

Dead!!! Lmao !!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cats(Tigers) really do have Nine lives.

People don’t seem to be jotting things down.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
I spoke about this "million donations "
Because I knew it will backfire.

To whom it may concern ...no million was received don't make others relax just so you can have a bit of spotlight.

The person that will suffer the insults will be Mike .

I warned you on Thursday.

Any body doing this is not doing Mike any favors .
Tetejewels your master don talk oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Richardonald:
guys am telling you, frodd for pass Mike if not his name dat is been misspelled, one of my female friend gave frood 2200k SMS votes, I told her are votes won't count.. she misspelled frodd for frood

Tell her to always think fresh and odd
Frodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:

To whom it may concern ...no million was received don't make others relax just so you can have a bit of spotlight.

Lmao.
Cc: Tetehwhatever. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
peeps4u:
Against Tacha, Mercy topped. Now against Mike, she topped also.

It is safe to say Mercy is the strongest HM and teams Tasha and Mike moist double their efforts to win the Monet from team Mercy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

Tasha was up against 4 new HMs.

Mercy on the other hand was up against old HMs.

That says it all.
grin grin cheesy
Did you forget that one of the new housemate (cindy)got huge sympathy votes that she topped kaffi(old housemate) and frodd (old housemate )?
Tacha is stronger than Mercy,period!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

That’s skewed mahn
cheesy
Frodd stands no chance against Sir Dee.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
sod09:
Jackie is way too intelligent for this people mehn
THAT'S SO TRUE. MOST NIGERIANS , CAN'T RELATE WITH BRILLIANT PEOPLE.

THAT'S WHY NOBODY IS SPONSORING ANYTHING ACADEMIC IN NIGERIA. INNOSSON WILL RATHER GIVE THE CAR TO A REALITY SHOW, RATHER THAN THE BEST GRADUATING STUDENTS.

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE YAHOO BOYS AND RUNZ GIRLS, EVERYWHERE. NOBODY WANTS TO GO SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT IS NOT HELPING MATTERS. WE ARE IN A FAILED GENERATION.

10 Likes 1 Share

peeps4u:
Against Tacha, Mercy topped. Now against Mike, she topped also.

It is safe to say Mercy is the strongest HM and teams Tasha and Mike moist double their efforts to win the Monet from team Mercy

All team Tacha need is Mercy, Mike and Ike up same time. Matter will be settled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
oshe11:
Who dey read this thread from July 7?

Before the person go finish reading, BBN don finishgrin
I swear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
wristbangle:

I wish Ike fans will borrow sense from your statement. Mercy fans didn't do much to help him when he was up for eviction. His performance last week wasn't that good. Now this week, they threw support to mercy, I pity them.

I look forward to this possible evictions with two people leaving the house. I want to see something.

Mike

Mercy

Tacha

Ike

Omatshola

Frodd
Wicked line up. Thank God you didn’t add Seyi. Cos he’d be guarantees to leave

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Make no mistake, a lot of other teams' members campaigned for frodd last week. I, particularly, did despite supporting Mike.
The dynamic is going to change in final. The results of this week isn't truly a reflection of Frodd's natural strength. I'm not writing him off though.
But the dynamic is going to change in the final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Cindy, Joe and Elo's 25% votes came from team Mercy, Mike and even some of Ike's fans

Just pray Tacha doesn't get DQed before the end of the show. Percentages should be the least of your worries for now.
oh well..except Tacha is disqualified,that's when your Mercy has hope of winning that money.

I don't have to pray,because Tacha isn't getting disqualified.

but if she does, then mercy should kiss the 60 million naira ambition good bye!..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:

But erm, erm, dem say na you embezzle all the million million na.

Dem say you chop the money, chop the Ghana must go bag join.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

You've blowed my cover. grin

I thought so. lipsrsealed
There is still hope for Nigeria my countrycheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
VotingPolls:
Hehehe..

Mike: 20.60
Frodd: 19.20

Mike's competition is not with Mercy, Tacha or Omashola. grin

He's not competing with tacha and mercy but he's stronger than Omashola

It's like this

Top tier

Mercy tacha

Mid tier
Mike(strongest)
Omashola, frood

Low tier
Seyi, sir dee

Zero chances of winning tier

Everyone else

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Team Seyi

Why so quiet?? grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
sanusi44z:
Frodd stands no chance against Sir Dee.

Why are you bothered about someone who is not a threat to you?
Tsk tsk
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
bassman007:
Frodd's vote percentage is always unstable because onlike Tacha's fans, Frodd's fans don't vote unconditionally

Nah. This time around, Frodd got a lot of support from other teams in Iconics and neutrals. Without their help, we wouldn't have gotten this high percentage.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I remember that person ooo

Better own up. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
please o, out of curiosity i really want to know.... what does tacha possess, that should make her win this show?
as for Frodd nigga is real, very funny when he wants to and nigga can act i must say etc
Mike with is class and mature mind has a lot
Mercy with her controversial party antics of one person grabbing her as* per party and she is real too
Ike is really smart in a streetwise way, if u look well u will see how wise truly
Omashola Nigga is loud and real, funny too and an entertainer
Also that Cindy girl, u guys should watch out for that one despite the inside village attitude atimes she has
just to mention but a few,
but for Tasha biko i just want to know what, is it wisdom, smartness, strength, perseverance, realness,humility,....just what exactly? that makes this country people like her?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe(milky),mambiand dominate,its now clear that fve bbn poll is 100% accurate about who tops and who is bottom.but from second position down is tricky and inaccurate
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

That’s skewed mahn
cheesy

Congrats, your boy did good today

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Even the people that their predictions were putting Seyi ahead of Mike are now acting like 20 percent with absolutely no help from anyone is bad result. grin

The buffoonery we see on this forum .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
This Elo and Diane situationship don dey annoy me.

Its like Elo is stalking the babe and she knows but has no choice because they are in that house.

Its like a lot of movement no motion. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let's not argue too much grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by PercyJackSon007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yale9:
Wicked line up. Thank God you didn’t add Seyi. Cos he’d be guarantees to leave
Guy, lowkey in that line up frodd probably bounces.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lhimeet:

Tasha was up against 4 new HMs.

Mercy on the other hand was up against old HMs.

That says it all.
grin grin cheesy

This analogy doesn't hold water at all. How do you explain Cindy and Elo topping old hms?

Who were the 4 old house mates? Omashola, Ike, Frodd & Khafi.

What was Ike's vote against the top 2 considering his alliance?

Are you aware the only hm with lone voters are Tacha and Omashola?

So till the final day we cant predict. But if we are to judge based on past antecedence TACHA has it!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.