Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038363 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

Khaffy even confessed now that Ike rang the bell first. The whole Legend group are praising Ikes puzzle power, they called him the Puzzle master.
What is Mike known for ? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd and Esther you can now go back to oshodi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emaax43: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Threebear:
Ike and badluck

The joke is on you... Werey

Attention seeker....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Omashola to Khaffy : Gedoni go dey vex for you now. Now when u don get free room to lon Lon, he is not here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
veekid:
Now the icons should be up for eviction, i want sir dee out

Ma nigga!!! cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

Khaffy even confessed now that Ike rang the bell first. The whole Legend group are praising Ikes puzzle power, they called him the Puzzle master.
Stop all these comparison. It's not healthy. World people sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
I knew Ike would do the puzzle better, he was robbed but no P, he is safe regardless and that's what matters.
Reggie does not want one person holding HOH and Veto power at the same time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

Leave Biggie now. He should continue. Ike is a go-getter and knows what he came for.
(local man walked around the thread with with Pride and Confidence)

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Seyi, Omashola and Sir Dee hates Frodd o. Seyi asked if its written in the law book to challenge biggies ruling on HOH. Sir Dee, Omashola affirmed that it can be challenged . They said they would have challenegd Khaffys win if it was Frodd because Ike rang the bell first.
Omashola quickly told Seyi that he wanted to challenge his win once. He said Seyi stepped outside the box.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrsV:
Khafi will never know how Tacha really feels abt her till she leaves d house, how unfortunate. Cindy would have been d best pick for her, no negative energy!!

Btw, Frodd and his lover are back to their BQ
Cindy sincerely loves Khafi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Big Rigger sees nothing.
Always rigging in numerous games.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
77up:
Not really , am actually very absent recently, reason I crave for update at times.

We appreciate our 15% , let's see what will happen later as we watch.

This game... No one can actually knows the bearing now. Seyi fans put their mind on Tacha fans and it leads to a big disappointment.

Nevertheless, I am proud to be seyi fans no matter the percentage, we did it ourselves without any support from any other group just that we need to up our game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AiJay015: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Khafi!!!!! Yaaaasss!!! I said it,,,,that once Gedoni is out, I'll get to see you for you...your real game!

You aren't a police officer in vain, my baby...what with all the drills you guys go through, especially abroad, before you get into the force...Thumbs up, girl! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:
Seyi, Omashola and Sir Dee hates Frodd o. Seyi asked if its written in the law book to challenge biggies ruling on HOH. Sir Dee, Omashola affirmed that it can be challenged . They said they would have challenegd Khaffys win if it was Frodd.

They should keep up with the hate no one even cares about them.

We're watching closely.
One delawood & two ass-lickers saying trash

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Happy for khafi. I didn't watch but saw an update from her Instagram page. The game is just getting started.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
tenderheart:
Cindy sincerely loves Khafi
Yea, she love khafi
But khafi like Tacha
And the criticisms of khafi picking tacha is something everybody can do
She ask biggie to let her pick after they move out the arena
She would have think about it and pick Cindy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrsV:
Khafi will never know how Tacha really feels abt her till she leaves d house, how unfortunate. Cindy would have been d best pick for her, no negative energy!!

Btw, Frodd and his lover are back to their BQ

Khafi has a warped interpretation of friendship and it reflects glaringly in her choice(s) of soul mates too. Cindy has always seen Khafi as her best acquaintance in the house and has mentioned it severally to Biggie. Khafi on the other hand named Tacha quite weirdly as her soul mate in the house to Biggie. Maybe, I'm missing something, but I haven't really seen that closeness between the two.
For few hours after the eviction last night, Cindy still played the friend's role of comforting Khafi and trying to knock her off grieving like a real widow. Guess you never can tell with mortals.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cyingfreeman: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Omashola's all stars. Was it an inheritance from his ancestors?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Menance:

They should keep up with the hate no one even cares about them.

We're watching closely.
One delawood & two ass-lickers saying trash
The housemates surprised me today. They were shouting that Ike rang the bell first. grin Biggie quickly dismissed them before they stage a riot.
Were they doing it out of love for Ike/truth or hate for Khaffy undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:
Seyi, Omashola and Sir Dee hates Frodd o. Seyi asked if its written in the law book to challenge biggies ruling on HOH. Sir Dee, Omashola affirmed that it can be challenged . They said they would have challenegd Khaffys win if it was Frodd.
Omashola quickly told Seyi that he wanted to challenge his win once. He said Seyi stepped outside the box.

I like Frodd and I have always voted for him.

But, I feel there is something we are not seeing. If out of 25 people you share/shared the same house with, none of them has at least something good to say about you, then there is a problem. Ike is probably tolerating him even Esther can't seemingly get along with him.

This isn't about him being competitive anymore. Seyi, Sir Dee, Ike, Mercy, Esther are all competitive too, but none of them elicits such negativity from the HMs as Frodd does.

I find this disturbing and I hope that this isn't how it is with him in the real world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
I csnt wait for nomination challenge to begin

Husband - Ike
Wife - Mercy
Daughter - Diane
Son in law - Elo
Uncle - Mike

All in one team grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamsegzy25: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
i guess big brother is watching something else not today HOH challenge, even all the housemates can see ike pressed the button after venita's did..and biggie says venita's puzzle aint correct so he should have called ike next but instead choose to call khafi which everyone sees that she pressed hers after ike has already done that. daylight robbery

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Khafi has a warped interpretation of friendship and it reflects glaringly in her choice(s) of soul mates too. Cindy has always seen Khafi as her best acquaintance in the house and has mentioned it severally to Biggie. Khafi on the other hand named Tacha quite weirdly as her soul mate in the house to Biggie. Maybe, I'm missing something, but I haven't really seen that closeness between the two.
For few hours after the eviction last night, Cindy still played the friend's role of comforting Khafi and trying to knock her off grieving like a real widow. Guess you never can tell with mortals.

Tacha was the first hm to console her though...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:
I csnt wait for nomination challenge to begin

Husband - Ike
Wife - Mercy
Daughter - Diane
Son in law - Elo
Uncle - Mike

All in one team grin grin grin
Mike is only a year older than Ike .
Keep that in mind though .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Iamsegzy25:
i guess big brother is watching something else not today HOH challenge, even all the housemates can see ike pressed the button after venita's did..and biggie says venita's puzzle aint correct so he should have called ike next but instead choose to call khafi which everyone sees that she pressed hers after ike has already done that. daylight robbery
The housemates raising their voices to contest biggies decison is the biggest surprise to me shocked. Biggies dislike and impartiality to IKE does not shock me anymore. angry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
nadesh:

The housemates surprised me today. They were shouting that Ike rang the bell first. grin Biggie quickly dismissed them before they stage a riot.
Were they doing it out of love for Ike or hate for Khaffy undecided

They did it out of nothing but for the glaring truth

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks Biggie for removing all those games
Cos strategies won’t be in the housemates’ heads anymore, they will be playing it out, as they are presently doing
Eg the possible gang up against Frodd
Biggie can be dodgy sometimes shaa, this HoH decision sef

Anyway for Khafy
You can be distracted from Gheidoni thoughts this week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Remsilla:
Omashola, Ike and Khaffi are close to winning it.. About to ring the bell..

Modified: Khaffi wins the HOH challenge and chooses Tacha as her room mate.

Nice one Khafi. Now Boredoni is out, i hope you play a stronger game...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Menance:

They did it out of nothing but for the glaring truth
I hope so undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Humans gravitate to wherever the grass is greener .
It's human nature .
I don't even think khafi likes Tacha or vice versa but she knows that unlike Cindy , Tacha is very influential.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cyingfreeman: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
God !! Who's seeing Tacha's burnt knuckles?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cindy was robbed too ,yet you people said nothing .

STFU ! And bow to your HOH khafi . grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.