Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046512 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Seyi's force, abeg vote for your fav's god daughter.

Text VOTE Esther to 32052. Na beg I dey beg o.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bingo nwa mama, I raise yansh for you o.
abeg raise am up well , I wan check something ...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
thatigboman:
d school ur god, okpolo eyes, backbitter, fraudent seyi attended in cotonou?
so you are still quoting, you should rather bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Munzy14:

Ello told Esther frodd is strong outside. He said this when Esther asked y he replaced with frodd.

So Ebuka telling frodd to sit down, was the validation she needed... lol only if she knows how we have been struggling to keep the guy man in there..

I am not convinced she loves him, not even like....
Something told me regardless of that she would have fallen for him. Ebuka’s question nailed her coffin because it works all the time.

During her birthday after she calmed down, when all the housemates poured encomiums, she kept looking at Frodd to make sure he was awake. That was a sign she wanted them both to share the moment. She did similar things even when she gave him a tough time which made me know there was hope somewhere.

Frodd is still a woman wrapper who has lost my support and should leave with her on Sunday. I don’t know why they’ve secluded themselves from everybody else. The act will alienate them if eviction misses them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

Give a dog a bad name, and hang it.

Pray tell, what is gossipy about that exchange? So Frodd isn't allowed to have discussions anymore without it been termed gossip? So if you come home and tell your siblings that someone paid you a visit at the office, it means you're gossiping?
did u watch when diane asked him this evening to discuss with elo? Dont depend on twitter chats. If u did, say yes, state d time it occured and d conditions.
Then we can continue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

Why are you guys so pained like this. Why do afonja hate Igbos like this. Bros you sound too bitter.

How many yorubademons love or campaign for frodd? But I saw and still see Igbos campaigning for seyo every now and then. I guess that's y d guy said Igbos should campaign for frodd. Why didn't he say so when mercy or Ike was up. The guy saw that you afonja hate frodd based on his quarrel with seyi and how he humbled him. Abegi pack well.
You sound too bitter. It's just a game relax. undecided
Please don't destroy the fun in this game naaah!
haha! I am Yoruba and I like Frodd despite the way he makes it difficult for me by rubbishing himself with Esther....now you are ruining it for me completely.
Don't poison our minds with this tribal nonsense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
Forget that polls, let’s keep clicking, logging in and sending sms. no time! No time at all!
i know that poll is fake, very fake... I am not even paying attention to it..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
oshe11:
See as Biggie destroyed this Show with his Useless strikes

Ahshocked

No better Updates self

All HMs don turn to Mike

Team Muke must be Stanning all the HMs now

Such boredom!!!

Biggie Shame Sham Shame

Mike is not the cause of your misfortunes
Keep his name out of your dirty mouth
If you are bored switch off your tv

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tayeni:
haha! I am Yoruba and I like Frodd despite the way he makes it difficult for me by rubbishing himself with Esther....now you are ruining it for me completely.
pls pay no attention. Let Noble Igwe’s faults be exclusive to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
DOptical:
Seyi's force, abeg vote for your fav's god daughter.

Text VOTE Esther to 32052. Na beg I dey beg o.
Esther all the way, make noble igwe and him brothers go vote themselves

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
yoruba1914:
RECOMMENDED BY MIKE
IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED ON THE STREETS
WATCH THAT SHOW
I didn’t even know Mike talked about the show. That show ‘Peaky Blinders’ is damn too dope. 1920s gangster shiii and so streetwise. By the order of the Peaky foookin Blinders. Best I ever seen in a long time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
moststylish:
so you are still quoting, you should rather bury your head in shame
oh u thought your poor means of communication will make me stop? And ur inability to simple questions? D school ur okpolo eyes, backbitter, low esteem seyi attended in cotonou?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frodd nation, vote for your fav's attorney and counselor. So far, she's advised him on his issue with Sir Dee, Mike, Ike, Elo etc. She also defended him to Biggie twice. She makes him a better person. Frodd rarely gets drunk anymore and has a bit of self control these days. grin grin grin grin

Text VOTE Esther to 32052

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
iamJ:
once esther leaves

lets see how relevant fraud will be

his highlights will disappear

so as u vote for him, vote for esther, she is the only reason why people even know him
He is entertaining as a stand-alone character. The guy has entertaining stories, self-deprecating jokes and can act. If anything he’s the one helping Esther’s game because she normally has nothing good to say about housemates and situations. Unfortunately I like Froddster and can’t imagine one without the other. They should both go.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where do you people get these pictures?
DOptical:
Frodd nation, vote for your fav's attorney and counselor. So far, she's advised him on his issue with Sir Dee, Mike, Ike, Elo etc. She also defended him to Biggie twice. She makes him a better person. Frodd rarely gets drunk anymore and has a bit of self control these days. grin grin grin grin

Text VOTE Esther to 32052
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
yoruba1914:
Esther all the way, make noble igwe and him brothers go vote themselves
one may begin to think you care, when you actually do not. Anyway, you always make it a duty to learn the wrong things...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am Yoruba... And I like frodd, and I particularly see nothing with noble igwe's tweet.. He didnt decampaign anybody..

Some people are just out to decampaign frodd, they would use anything..

Tribalism... ? tribalism .. How sad, how low some people would go ..

Vote frodd my people

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
So Kayode switched camera from people discussing business ideas to people watching hands

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
XXML33:
v they blocked u?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sir Dee, Venita and Mercy dey dull sha..how can u be sharing your business ideas so openly..and on air.
Nigerians.wey sabi.steal/copy ideas
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
thatigboman:
oh u thought your poor means of communication will make me stop? And ur inability to simple questions? D school ur okpolo eyes, backbitter, low esteem seyi attended in cotonou?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
yoruba1914:
you are very stupid, you are just decamping frodd, do you know how many people that are not igbo voting him?
Now I know why most of you hate Mike, seyi and Esther
I have been voting Cindy all-day, but with what you guys are saying, Godforbid I vote her again
Na big brother I blame
Idiot.
Please don't fall for this ,this is exactly what they want .
The show is hitting its climax and everyone is becoming desperate .

Don't fall for it , keep voting Cindy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tayeni:
my guy the game is already tribal
Noble only echoed how they feel
That is why they want Esther and sir dee out

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
I learnt Khafi was crying again. She should just ask for a voluntary exit and join Gedoni, wetin sef angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
yoruba1914:
that tweet reeks of ethnicity and bigotry
Same thing you clowns accuse buhari of
you are a liar,
you are not a Yoruba person
Own your identity fraudsters
your redemption is not in sight. Your plight, your weep. Deal with yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.