Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046362 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

Tboss wey just born pikin?
Meril just had a baby too but still went for BBA all stars. Met Muisho and the hot engaged on the show(real engagement oh)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Elo sleeping like a corpse next to Diane undecided

Cannot even initiate something as little as a cuddle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I suspect that guy is only playing along with Diane while keeping an eye on Venita and or Tacha( whichever of them responds to his charms first).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
So all this boobs for diane body nor dy move Elozonam??
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tayeni:
I suspect that guy is only playing along with Diane while keeping an eye on Venita and or Tacha( whichever of them responds to his charms first).
you're somehow correct.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:
Its mindboggling how a sane Nigerian can support the whoring, uncouth, vacuous, stretchmark ridden, skin of 7 colours, middle aged stray hippo called Tacha. If this isn't pathetically repugnant, them what is?

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's the low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sěx slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with her fans because they have always wanted it easy. No wonder they started supporting a whòre straight from the stage.

Frodd's fans have chosen the noble route by working for their fave. There is no shame in this. Its called dignity of labour, but the Trashans wouldn't know this as your she has chosen a very undignifying profession. To frodds fans, be is like a seed. They let him grow on them. They nurtured their emotions, watered it, tended to it and now its blossoming.

While reading this, imagine Tacha riding you reverse cowgirl. Now, visualize her stretchmark ridden ass like the Australian Highway 1 bouncing on your frail crotch, imagine the stench oozing from her shìthole like the gutters of Dharavi slum in Mumbai as a result of unabated ànal sèx, imagine the disgusting sight of her rainbow coloured ass.

Did you cum? I guess not. You probably lost your erection. That's how 'inedible' Tacha is.

See how you carry Tacha matter for head. You even had to repost this bag of horseshit after it was deleted by a mod. Tacha be giving all of you sleepless nights. You can't hide your obsession with the Queen. tongue

You guys keep repeating the same insults you've been dishing out to Tacha from day one. Try to be more creative please. Una insults no dey pass stretch-marks, bleaching and calling her a prostitute. Which other yab again? That she's not smart? I've debunked the issue of intelligence many times. Just go through my posts.

Even the prostitute yab sef, Tacha hasn't lived up to it. She has maintained herself in the house and has never involved herself in any sexual relationship. No housemate has seen or touched her vagina and no one will till she leaves. It's the so called good girls that are allowing men to use them like tissue paper.

Tacha has friends in the house and she has been a loyal friend to a lot of them. She was with Khafi throughout last night in the HOH room and they talked for hours. She has been the one that has been consoling Khafi and keeping her company in the absence of Gedoni. Khafi told biggie that Tacha is her only true friend in the house besides Gedoni. So I don't even know what you are talking about when you say Tacha has no friends in the house. Saying she has no friends outside the house is even more absurd. Who then is doing the terrific job of maintaining her Instagram and Twitter accounts? Who are those loyal committed people spending thousands voting for her week in week out? Are they her enemies?

Leave Tacha alone. You are already sounding like a broken record.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dezenazil:
Meril just had a baby too but still went for BBA all stars. Met Muisho and the hot engaged on the show(real engagement oh)

Yea I remember. But tboss I know wouldn't plus she already said so some time ago that she would never come back for another stint if called upon. So....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who is bouncing off the show in the 10th week?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

There’s no need. I’m a happy Nigerian.
you think the tribal talk is a ruse? Think again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:

They are afraid for sunday!
Time to speed things up lipsrsealed
Esther should not have sex on TV. She has a reputation and a nobel profession to protect just becos of a show she stands no chance of winning.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
aro1:
All the last two winners of bbnaija all wore dreadlocks,efe and miracle were on dreadlocks during their time in the house.. Will this year edition also have a dreadlock housemate has winner? Time will tell
hahaha.....I know who you're referring to...Elo?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Froddnation, plz more efforts oo. Pls pls pls pls pls. Keep on heaping the votes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
if you keenly observe, you'd realise Elo is surely not romantically attracted to Diane. The chemistry isn't just there

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nomination fever is eating Sir Dee to pieces. This afternoon when everyone slept he stayed awake. Now in the garden his conscience is not at rest.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dezenazil:
Esther should not have sex on TV. She has a reputation and a nobel profession to protect just becos of a show she stands no chance of winning.
na human being she be. And Frodd has activated that part of her. We watch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
ba7man:
Mr Ekene Johnson.

Really? Are you sure?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
nadesh:
Insecticide treated malaria net again,mosquito ripillant. grin Tacha!!!!
Is it fear or what, Why are the housemates pretending not to hear that?
Have you ever heard about the story of Ezeonyeagwanam..? Please ignore if you're not familiar with it grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatchick: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

If Esther leaves he’ll go rabid, attacking everyone without a care. I’m surprised for an emotional guy he still handles his battles without fear. I don’t want such to happen hence I’ll keep praying for both iyawo and husband to bounce together.

Please let him go rabid, I want that drama. That's why I made mention of Tayo Faniran. It's almost the same scenario with even an Esther.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wait oooo,shey na Apapa expressway na him this big brother house dey ni,I dey always hear trailer horn for the background...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:
Its mindboggling how a sane Nigerian can support the whoring, uncouth, vacuous, stretchmark ridden, skin of 7 colours, middle aged stray hippo called Tacha. If this isn't pathetically repugnant, them what is?

If there's anyone who needs pity votes in that House, it's the low self esteemed prostitute who has no friends in and outside the house. No wonder her supposed boyfriend is hiding his face in all his pictures. Man is embarrassed to be identified with PHs sěx slave.

Frodds pursuit of Esther doesn't resonate with her fans because they have always wanted it easy. No wonder they started supporting a whòre straight from the stage.

Frodd's fans have chosen the noble route by working for their fave. There is no shame in this. Its called dignity of labour, but the Trashans wouldn't know this as your she has chosen a very undignifying profession. To frodds fans, he is like a seed. They let him grow on them. They nurtured their emotions, watered it, tended to it and now its blossoming.

While reading this, imagine Tacha riding you reverse cowgirl. Now, visualize her stretchmark ridden ass like the Australian Highway 1 bouncing on your frail crotch, imagine the stench oozing from her shìthole like the gutters of Dharavi slum in Mumbai as a result of unabated ànal sèx, imagine the disgusting sight of her rainbow coloured ass.

Did you cum? I guess not. You probably lost your erection. That's how 'inedible' Tacha is.

Easy Tiger... shocked shocked shocked

If Tacha read this post, na third mainland bridge get am. Jehovah!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
Nomination fever is eating Sir Dee to pieces. This afternoon when everyone slept he stayed awake. Now in the garden his conscience is not at rest.

cheesy cheesy ......his conscience lol..did he kill someone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:
the thing don weak all of dem. Even Tacha wey dey form Army General, if you look closely, she’s bothered. All of dem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by corpershun: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
This set of BBNaija Housemates tho...they just make it so hard. Chaii
Just coming here to learn my Frodd was washing Iya Awero undies to their Nonsense Lumapil presentation and now this from Twitter...Khafi and Gedoni

Mehn these set are from Mars.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tayeni:
He’s not intellectually stimulated by Tacha. There was one party night he had a discussion with her and it was all over his face, the look of disappointment. The mumu should settle for Diane and stop wasting her time. I’m beginning to pity the poor girl.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biggie has dulled the show...see gobe and double wahala were more interesting and though they feared eviction, they performed till they had 10 seconds to leave the house. Ebuka, talk to your ogas them....this house has fiesty xters but............................
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biingoo:
A friend sent me this pix now am regretting why I wasted my 90naira on frodd. I mean this is the height of it. Spit!!
He was washing his own clothes..
He never washed esther's clothes
Stop watching from twitter!!!
We dont need fickle fans like this abeg
Tchw!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lhimeet:

Easy Tiger... shocked shocked shocked

If Tacha read this post, na third mainland bridge get am. Jehovah!!!
azin ehn. I read the post and I felt bad for Tacha. You know what’s worse? The fact that everything he said is on point. I lack the ability to CAN
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rudewhitelondon:
if you keenly observe, you'd realise Elo is surely not romantically attracted to Diane. The chemistry isn't just there
The whole affair looks mechanical to me. I think he should put his heart into it cos it will add to his fanbase. He should just forget about Tacha(ice queen, even though I kind of like her)...he should forget about Venita( she will eat him alive, that girl will seduce him, chew him up and spit him out...she has schemes dancing around her head 24/7 and she isn't dumb.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
tenderheart:
Have u ever come across any Yoruba win d show
That alone shd tell u...Seyi, Esther might not win cos according to som pple they ain't entertaining shocked grin shocked
i tot it was just a ruse last year o. Never new they have carried tribalism to bbn. Imagine them sayin iya ewaro and other degrading names just to spite other tribes. Go to twitter,alot of them are agreeing to vote igbo. Noble igwe just said whats in their hearts. I swear down. No p sha, the show don spoil finish

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ikay00406(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
creolehunt:

Frodd's fans have chosen the noble route by working for their fave. There is no shame in this. Its called dignity of labour, but the Trashans wouldn't know this as your she has chosen a very undignifying profession. To frodds fans, he is like a seed. They let him grow on them. They nurtured their emotions, watered it, tended to it and now its blossoming.

This is a perfect reason why the Nigerian Senate should enact a law on the use of social media/Internet.. I understand that you don't like Tacha but it shouldn't result to this. You are very lucky, if it were a more developed country just hire a good lawyer because you would definitely get a lengthy jail term for this peice.. Quite disgusting. angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
corpershun:
This set of BBNaija Housemates tho...they just make it so hard. Chaii
Just coming here to learn my Frodd was washing Iya Awero undies to their Nonsense Lumapil presentation and now this from Twitter...Khafi and Gedoni

Mehn these set are from Mars.
pls don’t support Frodd if you believe that crap. Just keep following haters’ lies or become one yourself.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

He’s not intellectually stimulated by Tacha. There was one party night he had a discussion with her and it was all over his face, the look of disappointment. The mumu should settle for Diane and stop wasting her time. I’m beginning to pity the poor girl.

Didn't you guys hear the guy when he said he's mum warned him not to do anything that would embarrass them?
He's trying to hold on to his dignity. It's not easy but he doesn't want to mess up.
Now that's a real man. We all know all these relationships in the house won't sail outside so why risk it. See gedoni trying he's best to convince people they never had sex. Who's buying that. He can yap on that forever it won't change our perception.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Venita reminds me of Sheila Kwamboka of Kenya....Uti's best friend...i see Venita and Omatshola having a great friendship after the show like Sheila and Uti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.