Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5044400 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Geezeem:

I acknowledged that under Eeghe's post... Not everyone is like you

He is still a total cancer distributing BORE
At least he's never been a Mexican's bitch in prison . grin

I'd rather a "cancer" distributor than a junkie who is two provocations away from hurling himself down a cliff .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eeghe:

And the effortless charming way she throws people under the bus
And her delightful unforgiving-ness
And the in house gossip

Khafy is like a two pointed arrow
One straight to charm and childlike niceness
One straight to meanness and churlishness
Can’t explain it myself
She creeps me out, most times shaa

The niceness is a facade....beneath it is a very mean and calculating individual....she messed up Gedoni's game....fine he probably wouldnt be all over but he would have made more friends and had a nicee time in the house....The last nomination challenge they won and Gedoni's team lost and he was up.....i couldnt believe when she was accusing him that he didnt come to congratulate her that they won....this is somebody that is up for eviction....who should come to who...i cant stand the babe any longer....too demanding and self serving

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
nadesh:
Will all the Seycha team now unfollow and unlike Darlings page? Asking for a friend grin
Yes ooo. I don unfollow...
No time 2 waste time undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Geezeem:

Rewind..... I heard two different versions. May be its my ears cool

I heard “Ike did click it first”
Well it’s your ears or mine cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
scondy:
khafi has this sanctimonious attitude and its so annoying.....she is the good person with the large heart....every other person is bad....see how she painted venita just now....One wouldnt know this was the same person that went to every housemate available compalining venita wants to break she and gedooni up.....yeye dey smelll.....pray she is up next week so she can bounce...

She won't bounce oo, we'll go out for her.
Especially if my favs ain't up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Threebear:

At least he's never been a Mexican's bitch in prison . grin

I'd rather a "cancer" distributor than a junkie who is two provocations away from hurling himself down a cliff .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Geezeem:

My babbbbbbbbbbbby' ear is fine

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Juliet505: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ok, Nairalanders, I need to clear the air on the accusation of trying to cause problems between Merike fans and also using an alternate account. Please spare some time and read through.

(1) Any strategic person will know that breaking up Merike would be catastrophic on Mercy's game. If Ike doesn't get to finals, do you guys honestly think his fans would ever forgive Mercy fans? They will definitely vote Mike or Tacha to spite Mercy fans

(2) Mercy will never forgive us if she finds out that we did anything to jeopardise Ike's chances in the game. She loves that boy so much

(3) Last year, I was among those who led the campaign on twitter for Miracle to win.

(4) I have been a Nairalander for two years as a guest. I visit this thread sometimes to assess the reactions of people and make strategic decisions

(5) I discovered that we have a good number of Mercy fans on this platform and most of them are uniformed on how to move her campaign further. Therefore, I decided to open account to spread the gospel further.

(6) Please do not associate me with any username. I am Juliet and I'm for Mercy this year. This is my first and only nairaland account. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Redted:
But if we are being sincere and following theme, creativity and originality then MIKE AND CINDY should have won! Those judges sha ��
HH judges
Please can you be kind enough to stop using this picture as a meme. Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike is damn articulate and eloquent.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Geezeem:

I did see sounded like I didn't see ike ring the bell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Redted:
at least he attended a school.
Which one mercy go?
We all know that mercy fvuked her way into the house
Olosho Olosho olosho
Quick question- do you wish your children be like mercy?
Uncle wey...
which school did mercy attend?
I pity u. U will cry for yourself and all your generations alone o, d dead, d living a d those unborn.
U are still asking which school did mercy attend? If u survive d heartbreak and heart attack 2night, pls mention me 2moro morning, afternoon, evening or night or next 2moro or d day after. Just pray ur heart will be healthy enough to do it then, so u dont die out of a reckless show that okpolo eyes, cotonou alleged graduate seyi doesnt even know u exist.
And will be bad enough if ur name is not added to the statistics. I know extremely untruthful seyi very well. he will just come out a d show and say noo. "Iasked my true fans not to be insultive."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
creolehunt:
Ike is damn articulate and eloquent.
it’s a taboo to draw any comparison whatsoever with Mike. He’s so fluent

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cindy is so cool. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eeghe and Scondy, you both have a perfect understanding of Khafi

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike is so irritating and boring .

Send shaka zulu back to the jungle . grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
scondy:

The niceness is a facade....beneath it is a very mean and calculating individual....she messed up Gedoni's game....fine he probably wouldnt be all over but he would have made more friends and had a nicee time in the house....The last nomination challenge they won and Gedoni's team lost and he was up.....i couldnt believe when she was accusing him that he didnt come to congratulate her that they won....this is somebody that is up for eviction....who should come to who...i cant stand the babe any longer....too demanding and self serving
You said everything on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
IKe darling
Yeah we know why Omashola over Frodd
He doesn’t though
It’s fine
kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
it’s a taboo to draw any comparison whatsoever with Mike.
Except when you're comparing him with wood or something.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike wouldn't challenge Khafi's leadership due to the relationship they have built and he knows he will still get it so no point.

Ike has mentioned that he saved omashola because knowingly or unknowingly to Omashola, he has helped him stay in the house in the first week.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
DownChelsea:
it’s a taboo to draw any comparison whatsoever with Mike.

It's actually a felony.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike on HoH: If he would have gone ahead with the petition

He says he wouldn't have gone ahead because Khafi is someone he has a good relationship with and he doesn't want to change that. He has gotten close to HoH before and he believes he will get it some day, without tampering with relationships he has built.

On the reason for his save and replace:

He has connected with Omashola, and aside that, Omashola might not know this, but he was responsible for his being safe in Week 1(remember the coin theft) and it was his opportunity to repay that debt. As for Cindy, he was least close to her on his team

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vyolet:
Ike wouldn't challenge Khafi's leadership due to the relationship they have built and he knows he will still get it so no point.

Ike has mentioned that he saved omashola because knowingly or unknowingly to Omashola, he has helped him stay in the house in the first week.

Ike paying Omashola back for the strike he got for his coins theft...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike ds tonight was one of his bests. I laike kiss kiss kiss
Ike Ike my love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vyolet:

Knowingly or Unknowingly grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
There is honour even among collectors cheesy. Thank you Ike my guy for paying your debt in full

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ike Ike Ike Ike my guy!
A Lannister always pays his debts lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
scondy:
khafi has this sanctimonious attitude and its so annoying.....she is the good person with the large heart....every other person is bad....see how she painted venita just now....One wouldnt know this was the same person that went to every housemate available compalining venita wants to break she and gedooni up.....yeye dey smelll.....pray she is up next week so she can bounce...

My dear, you understand this babe. All I've been saying since Week 3

She played this same game with KimOprah, then Jeff, then Gedoni. She's manipulative, far more than Kim could have ever been.

In Nollywood, she is that village aunty that will come and celebrate her sister's son getting a new car, only to go home and cook jazz for him to have accident and die in that car.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike on HoH: If he would have gone ahead with the petition

He says he wouldn't have gone ahead becauee Khafi is someone hebhas a good relationship with and he doesn't want to change that. He has gotten close to HoH before and he believes he will get it some day, without tampering with relationships he has

On the reason for his save and replace:

He has connected with Omashola, and aside that, Omashola might not know this, but he was responsible for his being safe in Week 1 (remember the coin theft) and it was his opportunity to repay that debt. As for Cindy, he was least close to her on his tran
Vyolet:

Lool smdh cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Emaax43: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Geezeem:
There is honour even among collectors cheesy. Thank you Ike my guy for paying your debt in full

Oh my IKE... I can't love him less..

#Team.IKE 100%

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Redted:
[/s][s]
Uncle I know you have been suffering from chest pains but
Seyi is not the cause of your misfortunes
Seyi have blown
I see seyi every day on detol advert

Who are you and wat have you done
Biggie should have sent them home since if not because he is a cheat
You and Rigggy will fail
omo ale osogbo, abobaku onii of ife. u see seyi in adverts and seyi sees u where? Possibly see u waiting for the onii to die (when his ancestors call him), so u will be buried alongside with him abi.
Just save ur energy and behave o. Money, Jail, Death are things you should not play with for your own good.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
The diary room is where Ike shows his smartness most.
Mostly articulate, fluent, gives straight to the point honest answers.
He bares it all and appears vulnerable.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 40 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.