Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5045361 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
XXML33:

Teteh is a woman? But the same Teteh posted pictures of a guy holding dollar notes and claimed to be the one in the picture.

She claims to be a guy though for some reason.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
If Sir Dee leaves on Sunday, I'll so miss his work ethic at tasks. This guy excels at almost every task, be it personal or group task. He's talented as well. I don't find him entertaining generally, but at tasks, he's one guy that I'd love to have on my team alongside Frodd and Elo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who has been the most entertaining housemate this week sef(among the nominated housemates)... I want to confirm something. lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beorn1:
If Sir Dee leaves on Sunday, I'll so miss his work ethic at tasks. This guy excels at almost every task, be it personal or group task. He's talented as well. I don't find him entertaining generally, but at tasks, he's one guy that I'd love to have on my team alongside Frodd and Elo.
we can only blame people who give sympathy votes to cindy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amya:

Same as Threebear.

Maybe this is just another coincidence.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
And speak without thinking
amongst all,
He wears a STINKING SHORT

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Who has been the most entertaining this week sef(among the nominated housemates)... I want to confirm something. lipsrsealed
all of dem are scared. I’ll say venita sha. Cos she’s too loud. Tacha is in her shell cos of strike, Frodd is in his shell cos it seems as if everyone is against him, Esther is always in her shell plus her thing with Frodd has made her more clingy to him, sir dee blows hot and cold, cindy is just there tapping from Venita’s noise once in a while.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:

Cindy is valuable at tasks as well and a good asset to her team, but I'd put Sir Dee above her. After tasks, she's more boring than Sir Dee, though.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
XXML33:

Ike is seeing a therapist to deal with his anger related problems, not self esteem issues or lack of confidence.

Mike isn't even confident per se. He is actually kinda arrogant and condescending. You see the arrogance and condescending personality manifest when he gets angry or is irritated.

Ike is actually very humble and loves himself and believes in his abilities. He is also very comfortable in his own skin. This is confidence.
Wow well said
U are actually more intelligent than u choose to act probably for fun sometimes grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
DanielOc:
amongst all,
He wears a STINKING SHORT
Jesus!! Mikawoods right now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amya:

does she have family?
cos i can understand her frustration..
quite sad, I'd stop calling her Tetewabalewa then...

#TeamGangster

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
all of dem are scared. I’ll say venita sha. Cos she’s too loud. Tacha is in her shell cos of strike, Frodd is in his shell cos it seems as if everyone is against him, Esther is always in her shell plus her thing with Frodd has made her more clingy to him, sir dee blows hot and cold, cindy is just there tapping from Venita’s noise once in a while.
Thanks for your submission

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
VotingPolls:

Sir Dee isn't leaving on Sunday.

His percentage will be well above that of the bottom two atleast.

Have you heard of ABU Zaria and their support for their own?

I studied there and he trends daily across all the alumni platforms I belong to.

Now I'm not saying that's where all his votes will come from, but I'm certain the votes from Zaria will be of significant impact to his percentage.
okay ooo. We watch!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Sir Dee is not leaving on Sunday.
In fact, I suspect he's in a safer position than Frodd is, right now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Team Frodd. You guys aren't really doing much to promote Frodd. Frodd is easily the most talented housemate in the history of BBnaija. He has done lots of terrific acting performances and jokes sessions. Show people this side of him and counteract the narrative we are familiar with of him being Esther's bitch.

Nigerians love talented people. Let them have this perception of Frodd; as a guy brimming with mad talent. It's a better strategy than going Tribal or posting pictures referring to him as a Slow Tiger. I'll like to see Frodd in the Final. He represents the hustling nature of the average Nigerian. Any guy on the street can EASILY relate with Frodd. But sadly the guy people are pushing to us is Mike: A man who has zero love for Nigeria, who only regards Nigeria as a country to exploit in order to resurrect his failed Athletic career. Mike is as unrelatable as it gets but yet people are supporting him just because he is handsome and foreign. A guy that has zero talent; Can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't sew, can't lead, can't write and can't speak properly. Shame.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chelseafan1: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
DownChelsea:

Bla! Mind yourself.....Cindy deserves to be in that house.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Psychedelia:

time will tell.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Tacha 28.36%
Cindy 22.34%
Frodd 20.89%
Venita 13.70%
Sir Dee 10.20%
Esther 4.51%

Amen!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bla! Mind yourself.....Cindy deserves to be in that house.
but locked up in the secret room

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
XXML33:
Team Frodd. You guys aren't really doing much to promote Frodd. Frodd is easily the most talented housemate in the history of BBnaija. He has done lots of terrific acting performances and jokes sessions. Show people this side of him and counteract the narrative we are familiar with of him being Esther's bitch.

Nigerians love talented people. Let them have this perception of Frodd, as a guy brimming with mad talent. It's a better strategy than going Tribal or posting pictures referring to him as a Slow Tiger. I'll like to see Frodd in the Final. He represents the hustling nature of the average Nigerian. Any guy on the street can EASILY relate with Frodd. But sadly the guy people are pushing to us is Mike: A man who has zero love for Nigeria, who only regards Nigeria as a country to exploit in order to resurrect his failed Athletic career. Mike is as unrelatable as it gets but yet people are supporting him just because he is handsome and foreign. A guy that has zero talent. Can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't sew, can't lead, can't write and can't speak properly. Shame.

Damn!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
XXML33:

Nigerians love talented people. Let them have this perception of Frodd, as a guy brimming with mad talent. It's a better strategy than going Tribal or posting pictures referring to him as a Slow Tiger. I'll like to see Frodd in the Final. He represents the hustling nature of the average Nigerian. Any guy on the street can EASILY relate with Frodd. But sadly the guy people are pushing to us is Mike: A man who has zero love for Nigeria, who only regards Nigeria as a country to exploit in order to resurrect his failed Athletic career. Mike is as unrelatable as it gets but yet people are supporting him just because he is handsome and foreign. A guy that has zero talent. Can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't sew, can't lead, can't write and can't speak properly. Shame.

True words. I tire for Nigerians.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
VotingPolls:

Sir Dee isn't leaving on Sunday.

His percentage will be well above that of the bottom two atleast.

Have you heard of ABU Zaria and their support for their own?

I studied there and he trends daily across all the alumni platforms I belong to.

Now I'm not saying that's where all his votes will come from, but I'm certain the votes from Zaria will be of significant impact to his percentage.
(whispering) heard Dino is rooting for him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Threebear:

You're being way too nice .
He's lost it totally .
He keeps embarrassing himself minute by minute .
Imagine all these Epistles because of a meme I picked up from Twitter .

That guy is such a qualified case for social welfare for Save the stupid. You just cannot beat him on that level. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Psychedelia:

I think so too. He might not have a huge fanbase like the likes of Tacha and co, but he has enough support to keep him surviving till he comes up against the favourite 4 at the same time.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Psychedelia:

Damn!!!
Mike has been sent to oblivion here. Mike is like an animal that was killed, thrown into the ocean, got eaten by little the fishes which later got eaten by the shark that was finally swallowed by the whale. Mike is gone!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This one is completely mad but does not know it yet. Describing a man as being a dark skinned lady with nice eyes. This life is a bed of madness for them anyway so i get it
My dear how's life with you?
since you're said to be a dark-skinned lady with a beautiful eyes,
Let's relate, so I'll pepper that side with my Komko kiki
#TeamGangster

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Any team Mike is in never stays serious. Practise once then sleep. Imagine him (Elo and Diane) sleeping when they should be pratising grin angry angry angry
I beg Biggie do and reshuffle this teams

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please vote my fine pikin please. I know she's not the most entertaining but she's still better than some boring people na. She can't leave just yet. Maybe later but not so soon. Please Sms VOTE Esther to 32052.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)