Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,137 members, 7,896,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5083522 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eeghe:

Oga Do well to park well please Thanks
Lol

Eeghe babbbbbbyyyyyyyy!

U mad at me?

Why na?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
nadesh:
Everyone has left again. Venita dey vex. Omashola is still seated there watching them.
Biggie pity Omashola and send him there I beg.

Hahahaha omashola can sha make me feel for him cheesy I hope biggie compensates him for watching cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

You obviously only know me on this thread. If it's white, I'll call it what it is. Even if the entire commenters here are in the opposite direction.

Besides, baffles me how some of these guys waste so much energy on someone who is not a threat to the prize.

There's a reason Mike and Tacha's supporters stayed away from the Seyi vs. Frodd banter that just ended. We play in the Champions League, not the Europa. tongue
on this thread, Frodd fans make it a daily duty to mess Mike and his Mikawoods up, seamlessly. They just jejely respected themselves today and wanted Seyi to have a taste. So they grabbed their popcorn and took back seat to enjoy the murder of Seyi and his fans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
fergieboy:
Biggie just they pepper this housemates

Ike is not even happy seeing mercy flexing

I believe by now they won't be looking down on cindy
What do you mean by Ike is not happy for Mercy? Does Ike come across as the type of guy that will sit down and watch that type of thing, Mercy or not.
I beg dont quote me with your nonsence.

Ike Ike Our GANGSTER . Mercy our LAMBO. kiss : kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eeghe:

Oga
Do well to park well please
Thanks

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Falls off the chair*

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sugahylz:

Hahahaha omashola can sha make me feel for him cheesy I hope biggie compensates him for watching cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:
Some people are really snowflakes on this thread.

I only posted a screenshot and asked a question and people just be throwing shade unnecessarily. These are the same people that spread lots of lies about other housemates with reckless abandon.

It's okay if you like and support someone, but apply wisdom when defending them. You'd actually win more points when you are civil in your defense of something as controversial as this.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

The way you insult yourself everyday on this thread is utterly amusing.

You are really dishing this advise? You? Really? cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Frodd has spent 12 hours in bed today with Esther. I almost thought Nelson is back cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
I find it funny that the same Creolehunt who take prides in posting defamatory comments about Mike, all of which aren't true and could actually dent his reputation, is getting all emotional because I asked a simple question concerning a screenshot I found on a random thread.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
janefrancisca:
Una don start. Frodd is gay. Even biggie is gay and frodd is his partner. He is not even a very strong contender and the smear campaign has started.
Ndi uchu...Frodd in ya faces.

I agree with your post like this
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
nazablossom:
I wonder o angry
My dear !
A picture without any visible face.
Just because some random person tweeted rubbish.
How can someone who keeps bragging about his so called intelligence fall for something so silly .
Every fine boy is gay in Nigeria .
Smh .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:

Please stop. First I have nothing against Frodd, like I just told someone, I have actually campaigned on this thread for him to be among the finalists. I've praised his talents many times.

What I posted was simply a screenshot I lifted from a thread on this section and I posted it here for confirmation.

I mentioned Three.bear because he once talked flamboyantly about revealing details about Frodd that would kill his game for good. I'm only connecting dots, and I have already admitted that these dots may in the end not have any relationship to each other.

If I wrongly roped Th.reebear into an accusation that wasn't warranted, I apologize to her and all Frodd's supporters.

Please come up with a better sub than saying I'm jobless and that I've so much time on my hands. I've not posted here since morning and I because I just posted a screenshot asking for confirmation of an accusation, I'm automatically jobless?

I've never admitted to posting for likes. Even if that was the case I wouldn't be stupid to openly admit it.

Have a nice day.

Ok. I apologise for the first emboldened.

For the second emboldened, you actually did. Albeit, not expressly.

XXML33:

Almost a month ago I was also on this thread saying that Tacha really liked Seyi, but no one took me seriously. I only received a single like on the post and some people were attacking me saying that Tacha can't love anyone that she's just bitter and full of hate. Fast forward to today, everyone is confirming the same things I said.

When Genius called you out on your quest for validation through 'likes', you replied thus:

XXML33:

Lol. On Nairaland when people agree with you they usually like your comments. It's more like a confirmation that what you said resonates with people. The fact no one liked that comment is proof that they didn't agree with me, that and the fact that some people actually said that I was talking rubbish, Tacha can't like anyone because she's just a bitter hateful heartless person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Threebear:

My dear !
How can someone who keeps bragging about his so called intelligence fall for something so silly .
Smh .
Opportunity! grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Threebear:

My dear !
Smh .
You don dey throw jabs oooo

Na una 2 fight I like pass sha

Make una do start one for Me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
on this thread, Frodd fans make it a daily duty to mess Mikawoods up, seamlessly. They just respected themselves and wanted Seyi to have a taste. So they grabbed their popcorn and took back seat to enjoy the show
Mess who up? On a faceless thread? cheesy

Most of you are really just jobless to be honest. You spend all day, every second, every minute here throwing invectives.

Trust me, only Jude can pay you lot back in your own coin. Add Tete, Tiribeer and some of us and we'll most likely just lay waste to the thread.

We are just several classes above you guys, so the noise often feels like the incoherent ramblings of kids. Any Mike supporter who consistently argues with a Frodd voter needs to have his or her head examined.

Mercy and Tacha are our only competition. Play in the league with Seyi and Ike. That is your level and class.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:
I find it funny that the same Creolehunt who take prides in posting defamatory comments about a Mike, all of which aren't true and could actually dent his reputation, is getting all emotional because I asked a simple question concerning a screenshot I found a thread.

What a hypocrite.

They say a casket is merely a casket until it carries the body of a loved one .
These same people have posted Mike's butt accusing him of all sorts even insinuating he is gay because of the wideness of his supposed cracks but one random picture got them all jittery .
Swearing and cursing .
Tell me what makes this accusation any different from the things they say about Mike daily . grin
While I still think the picture might just be a mischievous prank by a desperado , it goes to show that people can't really take what they dish out .

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Threebear:

My dear !
Smh .
And had to quote you for validation. Intelligent much grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
XXML33:
I just saw this on a recently created thread.

Are these the controversial secrets that Threebear was threatening to reveal about Frodd?

Who has any reliable info about this issue?
I'm not exactly a fan of Frodd even though I vote for him anytime he is up.

The person on that picture is not Frodd, they may have the same shape of head from afar but that guy is slimmer and not really as tall as Frodd.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dezenazil:
Jeff is the true definition of why Nigeria will never be good. Imagine Nigeria choose Olodos, Oloshos and touts over a sweet soul that exudes intelligence. Lets keep doing ourselves though
In a world where to be seen and recognized as real enough to be liked means you need to be shameless, rash, very loud or insensitive, jeff has no place. He was dragged for 'being too nice' and so, concluded a fake, man-pleaser, etc. Someone will hate on Sir-dee now and if you ask why, his or her reason is most likely because he is always politically correct and not getting in trouble here and there. That's why if my baby doesn't win, I am super cool with Mike taking it. It will teach us all a lesson as well as changing the odds we are used to.

May Jeff find favor elsewhere and just like someone here once said, maybe he was too good for the show. After all see me too, I Stan someone else kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Threebear:

My dear !
Smh .

I never fell for anything. I simply wanted to bring the claim to the notice of his supporters and others on this thread. I couldn't make anything of the claim and I was entirely agnostic.

It will be nice if you will openly admit that the secret you had about Frodd that you boasted would kill his game overnight has nothing to do with this alleged involvement in homosexuality. This is actually the only thread I was holding on to that gave a little credance to the allegation.

Admit this and put an end to every strand of this allegation.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

Most of you are really just jobless to be honest. You spend all day, every second, every minute here throwing invectives.

Trust me, only Jude can pay you lot back in your own coin. Add Tete, Tiribeer and some of us and we'll most likely just lay waste to the thread.

We are just several classes above you guys, so the noise often feels like the incoherent ramblings of kids. Any Mike supporter who consistently argues with a Frodd voter needs to have his or her head examined.

Mercy and Tacha are our only competition. Play in the league with Seyi and Ike. That is your level and class.
the problem you have is that you do not jot things down. Mikawoods never learn. Go on! Start the war. We are here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
What is this i'm hearing about Frodd being Gay? I thought he was a rapist? You guys should make up your minds already.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

You misspelt Cindy and Venita . grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

The way you insult yourself everyday on this thread is utterly amusing.

You are really dishing this advise? You? Really? cheesy grin
In fact, I cannot even can with the advice. The main twist master, dishing out advice grin grin. I have seen it all

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Threebear:

You misspelt Cindy and Venita . grin
In that case, let’s just say, Mikawoods are confused people that shouldn’t be taken seriously. Next!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
It seems we just might have a royal rumble friday night on this street lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
the problem you have is that you do not jot things down. Mikawoods never learn. Go on! Start the war. We are here!
Says someone who is not even bold enough to use their main account. cheesy

This is my last reply to you. As I said, play in your league. Ours is above you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
but truth be told, Esther is sexy as f*ck. Damn.

Yeah her its just her croaked voice that is just fvcked.

The girl needs to be seen in more thought provocative attires
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
zicoraads:

Says someone who is not even bold enough to use their main account. cheesy

This is my last reply to you. As I said, play in your league. Ours is above you.
this main account story again. Jokerz! if you choose to use the logic that 2 is above 1. Okay, yeah! You Mikawoods play in league 2 while we play in league 1. Next!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dominatrix(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eeghe:

Your username is interesting
Cheers

wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
nazablossom:
In fact, I cannot even can with the advice. The main twist master, dishing out advice grin grin. I have seen it all
It felt like someone was talking to himself.

I just saw a picture of his account when I read that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Local Man will just decide to enter Twitter and Boom

Olamide IG is trending

Why

Local man asked, only to visit Olamide' IG on Insta and Local man is.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.