Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5034493 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossycee:
I think Jackye has a good heart. She thanks biggie for not disqualifying Ike.

Well
On one hand. She may have a good heart but just wanted to correct Biggie on his error of saying the bottle didn't hit her.

On the other hand. It looks like she wrapped up Her real message
in herr many thanks to big brother for not evicting Ike. cheesy grin

She in one breathe thanks Biggie for not evicting Ike. But in the next breathe tells Biggie that the bottle actually hit her. Lmao. grin
Babe heard Biggie tell Ike that if the bottle had hit Jackye they would have been having a different discussion, jackye interprets that different discussion to mean Ike would have been disqualified. So slyly comes to remind big brother that the bottle actually hit her. Lmfao grin

I like her move either way. I love it. grin so sneaky. Her little manipulations made me laugh grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
harveybeaks:

Definitely, but it will increase her fan base and popularity, getting her more endorsements and all.
She even said it one time, that the more haters the more followers, the more followers she gets, the more she makes money

She's a real Instagram business woman sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tuktudicko(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
oshe11:
U mean someone like Mike?
Inyama... That's the last housemate I'll support this season
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
kenddys:

Best position
Is it over now

Please which people nominated Frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuktudicko:
I'm waiting for a controversial guy or lady to spend my money on and give full support... None of the current housemates foot that description for now...
I so so need my Cee-C back..
DO YOU NEED IKE TO BURN DOWN BIGGIE'S HOUSE BEFORE YOU NOTICE HIM?
ABEGI, JUST KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR IKE..

IKE IKE IKE MY GUY

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuktudicko:
Inyama... That's the last housemate I'll support this season
Tiribear;

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Giel:

Well
On one hand. She may have a good heart but just wanted to correct Biggie on his error of saying the bottle didn't hit her.

She in one breathe thanks Biggie for not evicting Ike. But in the next breathe tells Biggie that the bottle actually hit her. Lmao. grin
Babe heard Biggie tell Ike that if the bottle had hit Jackye they would have been having a different discussion, jackye interprets that different discussion to mean Ike would have been disqualified. So slyly comes to remind big brother that the bottle actually hit her. Lmfao grin

I like her move either way. I love it. grin

That girl is annoying
Look at the stupid reason she gave for nominating jeff

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuktudicko:
I'm waiting for a controversial guy or lady to spend my money on and give full support... None of the current housemates foot that description for now...
I so so need my Cee-C back..

Tacha is there. People are already hating on her
Vote Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuktudicko:

Huh!!!

Are we watching the same show?
He's even invincible to his fellow house mates talk more of the viewers.
Too quiet and calm.
u're the one not watching

Mike is always talking, Mike is always chilling with people unless he is sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Giel:

Well

I like her move either way. I love it. grin
MY DEAR FRIEND,HOW WAS YOUR DAY DEAR? I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS.. WHY DO YOU HATE IKE?
IF YOU GIVE ME A GOOD REASONS, I MIGHT JOIN YOU TOO..

THANKS MY GOOD FRIEND.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stevebond007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
harveybeaks:

Lol, abi? Normal, same as other former housemates. Delta soap, wigs, etc

Yeah.
But sincerely she needs to open up more
Which of the guys is showing interest?
CeeC had Tobi for Telemundo,

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Brubembem:
People like Tasha reminds me of Buhari and CeeCe.

While haterz are busy insulting them, their fans are busy voting massively for them.grin

How do you know they're voting

Are you working with deloitte

Remember Teddy A last year ,his fans were online disturbing and claiming voting

We all saw how that played out

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yakahot:
To simplify this, Biggie just asked Esther who she would prefer to get evicted out of the nominees.
She says Tatcha cos She's too extra and blows things out of proportion. That's having an opinion.

Jeff never wants to hurt anyone or have people hating on him for his opinions. He expresses himself but always positive stuffs or trying to please everyone. He's like that sweet, born again boy and It doesnt necessarily mean its a bad thing or that's not his person in real life. We definitely need more good people in this world.

I just feel it might not work for him in this game.
Ok dear I get u and am glad He has a competitive spirit, which is a Nice quality for the game.
Just don't relent , there are more potentials that would be revealed in him as the game progresses and that might make it work.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by OOOS: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Tacha cannot win this show.

This computer village Cynthia Nwadiora cannot smell shi shi. She no reach
More like Alaba version of Cynthia

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019

Kaffy thank you for finally accepting responsibility and letting Jeff off the imaginary hook

Okay the session was making sense but now I’m tired. Go away Kaffy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frood well done.
Thank God it is not all men that is controlled by big nyash, Mercy thinks she won't be nominated because of her ikebe.

I expect lots of ikebe flaunting this week to get votes.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
u're the one not watching

Mike is always talking, Mike is always chilling with people unless he is sleeping

Like Bally did before him grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Genlebrave(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=iamJ post=80074461]my motto
But faceless haters is different

Nigerians don't like proud people
If they are supporting you and you act proud they will hate you

omo dis tacha get fans ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thelino: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Join our movies, tvseries and live show thread at

http://tweetszone.com/section/tv-and-Movies. cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:
Fraud: Ella is a trouble maker. Tasha I want to know how strong she is and Tasha has a trouble factor. I want to see how strong they are .
I wonder why housemates keep saying they want to see how strong others are.

Five people are up, of all five, it is highly likely that only one person will leave. How will you see how strong anyone is, when you don't get to see how viewers voted? How will they know the strongest of the survivors? Is it not guess work they will still be doing?

Please, they should come up with something else

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
They keep talking about wanting females to 'win' and stick together and then following it up with "even though I voted for *insert female name here*"

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Geezeem:

Like Bally did before him grin
a fellow Amala gist Turner

I greet you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
stevebond007:

Yeah.
But sincerely she needs to open up more
Which of the guys is showing interest?
CeeC had Tobi for Telemundo,
Yeh. Maybe she won't have but you never know. There are many more days ahead..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossycee:
I think Jackye has a good heart. She thanks biggie for not disqualifying Ike.
YOU AND JACKYE ARE BOTH CONFUSED..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tacha's strategy is wack to say the least but there is a flip side to it.
More than two HMs said they nominated her to see how strong she is with viewers, probably due to her arrogance.
If it turns out she's saved on Monday, no one will want to be on the chopping block with her.
Her nominations could simply fizzle out working to her advantage.
Personally, I'll prefer she's evicted to teach contestants building on social media popularity a lesson.
The viewers still hold the key to who stays in this game and that is the way it should be.
Your popularity on social media shouldn't ever excuse bad attitude IMO.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Berlyn1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tripitaka:

Please can you do this for all the nominations when they're done? Mention me when you do. Thanks

Seyi >> Ella, tuoyo
Mercy >> ella, frodd
Frodd >>tasha, ella
Thelma >> Frodd, tasha
Omashola >> sir dee, tasha
Tasha >>frodd, sir dee
Nelson >> Ella, gedoni
Khafi >> kim, frodd
Tuoyo >> ella, seyi
Ella >> kim, tacha
Mike >> ella, tasha
Esther >> ike, tasha
Ike >> jeff diane
Kim >>tacha, jackie
Sir Dee >>ella, ike
Jackye >> jeff, sir dee
Gedoni >>tuoyo, mercy
Diane >>kim, tacha
Jeff >> Frodd and Esther

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tuoyo is requesting for flower to give to someone he's attracted to. Who could that be?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
I like sir Dee and he's close to my guy tuoyo therefore ill vote sir dee
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rossycee:
Tuoyo is requesting for flower to give to someone he's attracted to. Who could that be?
Diane unfortunately

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tuoyo needs flowers to give to someone he's attracted to

issorite!!!! cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tuoyo na mumu,this is not telemundo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)