Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,705 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038630 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Diary sessions r on guys.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Brownsun:
I'm guessing team Tacha will come through for her
Team tacha dat's not nice. Dey snubbed seyi when he was up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:
Just know that no fraud's fan has ever voted Mike .

Beorn1 chose to vote Jeff he didn't even like the week Mike was up with Omashola , Tacha .

If you're voting Frodd claiming you're team Mike just beware you're building up another potential threat .

Save your vote or just vote Venita and Khafi .

I love Omashola but I'm not voting him .

You're ungrateful, though. I remember voting Mercy for you when you wanted her to top Tacha. I remember voting Miracle for you when you begged me last season. I shared few of the text votes I'd promised Eeghe for Ella coz of you and now you're here talking smack with my name.

Girl, I don't need your votes or the votes of anyone that would have to mock me coz I solicited for their support for Frodd. Those that will be kind enough to vote Frodd would do it, those that won't, would not do it. Be rest assured, I don't need your votes. I've never asked for one either. Mtcheew!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frodd next

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
DanielOc:

who told you he's safe?
from previous polls he will be save.

VENITA stays

VENITA stays

VENITA stays
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
scondy:

He is safe...the line up too sure for am....i trust other Froddites to come thru...i gats save venita...

Are you a Frodd fan or Venita fan.

Frodd is not safe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mycar: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Menance:
MerIke, come through for your couple's best man.
That's for sure
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
mamakendra:
Venita ..... out
Venita.......home
Venita.......out
Venita......home
Venita........out
Venita.....

Go home
VENITA stays
VENITA stays
VENITA stays
VENITA stays
VENITA stays

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle1: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Arysexy:
For always putting Frodd up for possible eviction. I now have sympathy for him. Thank God his distraction (Esther) is gone.

I promised not to waste my vote on BBN, but Frodd has gotten my sympathy. I'm registering this night to vote for Frodd.

Thunder fire them wey call Frodd name. Una no get pity? Every week Frodd! Una must continue to dey see Frodd stay put.

Oya Froddites, I don join una gang. Make we pepper them as usual. Vote and vote and vote for Frodd till Sunday
Thanks for the love bro...

...but theres a missing information . Please we dont have all week to vote.

Voting commences 8pm every monday night till 9pm every thursday. So we barely have 4days to keep frodd in the game.

Just felt i should inform us adequately.

Cheers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beorn1:

I've never ever claimed that Frodd is a strong candidate talk more of saying Frodd didn't get votes from other teams' fans. Prove me wrong. I usually thank everyone that voted Frodd and acknowledge that it wasn't the feat of team Frodd alone. Again, prove me wrong.

As for voting for Mike, I will vote him if Frodd is not up because of someone like Chelseabmw and not folks like you, Threebear, IamJ_, etc. Anymore question? undecided
Keep your votes !
We have been saving Mike without it and we will again .

I must do my best to disuade any miking that wants to vote Frodd.

I don't even see anything entertaining about him anymore .

Esther left with his game ...if he goes home this week ,it's not like we are losing anyone remarkable .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Nay I don't think so.Khaffi is never found wanting in the games and I'm sure you aware what she's won for herself by virtue of her intelligence. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously .So yea i love her that way.
KHAFFI GOSSIP A LOT, SHE WAS THE ONE THAT DREAMT TACHA WAS A WITCH , AND TOLD JACKYE. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE WENT BACK TO TACHA AND SOLD JACKYE OUT.

SHE ALSO SAID SHE DREAMT SEYI WANTED TO KILL HER, AND WILL GO TO DIARY ROOM TO ASK BIG BROTHER FOR PROTECTION. SHE ACTS LIKE SOMEONE ON OVERDOSE OF COCAINE, ATIMES.

NOW SEYI HAS FINALLY KILLED HER. SHE CAN GO REPORT TO BIGGIE. HER OVER HYPER AND RESTLESSNESS IS THE REASON SHE CAN'T KEEP HER LEGS AND MOUTH CLOSED

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beorn1:

You're ungrateful, though. I remember voting Mercy for you when you wanted her to top Tacha. I remember voting Miracle for you when you begged me last season. I shared few of the text votes I'd promised Eeghe for Ella coz of you and now you're here talking smack with my name.

Girl, I don't need your votes or the votes of anyone that would have to mock me coz I solicited for their support for Frodd. Those that will be kind enough to vote Frodd would do it, those that won't, would not do it. Be rest assured, I don't need your votes. I've never asked for one either. Mtcheew!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:
Just know that no fraud's fan has ever voted Mike .

Beorn1 chose to vote Jeff he didn't even like the week Mike was up with Omashola , Tacha .

If you're voting Frodd claiming you're team Mike just beware you're building up another potential threat .

Save your vote or just vote Venita and Khafi .

I love Omashola but I'm not voting him .

You have a point here. I will vote Khafi alone. She is cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
davodyguy:

Federer should win this easily with Djokovic out
I also pray that nadal lose tonight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by corpershun: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
jojogirlx:
Am happy for Diane. Shez not my Fav but i just like her calmness nd the fact that shez a black beauty.
I want to keep seeing her on my screen

Thank you Jare!!!

2 more weeks of my Diane in the House
Haters gonna hate but we good

Now let me go throw my boy Frodd all of my votes.
Frodd is the code this week, Child of Grace!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:

Keep your votes !
We have been saving Mike without it and we will again .

I must do my best to disuade any miking that wants to vote Frodd.

I don't even see anything entertaining about him anymore .

Esther left with his game ...if he goes home this week ,it's not like we are losing anyone remarkable .
haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vote Venita and Khafi !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Venita must go!

Her strategy is getting weak and weaker by the day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Valto:
we at team frodd welcome u. frodd is going nowhere. make sure u give frodd the 300 available online vote per sim.

Make sure you vote with plenty SMS votes ooo
Hhhhmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frood says he didn't see Esther leaving.

that "he was blinded by other things"

Lol.. he says he hasn't even unpacked his bag sef.

he says if he doesn't come up next week.. he'll Cook special meal for the housemates

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
fergie001:

As a Federer fan, I have stopped watching his games because of that gaffe.....happy though that The Djoko man ran away yesterday grin
We have so much in common.federer is like arsenal,loves playing pretty with finesse.head not ruthless and merciless like novak and nadal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dezenazil:
the coward couldn't after nominating Mercy inside changed to Khafi. He had mercy in mind since winning VETO. Am sure he will come up with the stupid excuse she being a team member.
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
scondy:
May God bless seyi for his replace option......i really wanted Khafi up this week....make she go meet Gedoni with her childish and vindictive rants....

Voting Venita.....I know Frodd is safe
Ha U too? lipsrsealed I can't get past the thought of his omission of Diane & replacing himself with Khafi. He never vibes with her & he has even figured her out to Biggie so what happened? lipsrsealed
Seyi really poured pepper in my eyes.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nowpresence(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hotworta1:
Venita must go!

please forgive her wrong doings.

VENITA stays
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
scondy:

He is safe...the line up too sure for am....i trust other Froddites to come thru...i gats save venita...
madam!
he's not safe...
vote like he has 1.06%

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
garfield1:

We have so much in common.federer is like arsenal,loves playing pretty with finesse.head not ruthless and merciless like novak and nadal
100%
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vote Frodd MerIke I'm counting on you.
Tacha's titans and Mike's..... votes are insignificant.

MerIke come through for Frodd because me I'm here for him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
davodyguy:

Federer should win this easily with Djokovic out
Medvedev is in the form of his life currently, he has beaten the likes if Djokovic in preparation to this open, so he's capable of defeating the big guns. And when you factor in the fact that Federer dropped a set against players like Nagal and Dzumhur (no disrespect to any of them) then you would realize that the open is up for grabs for anyone with the talent that is highly motivated and capable of defeating the top guys.

I can bet my balls that Medvedev will defeat Wawrinka in that quarters and meet Federer in the semis. Federer don old
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
garfield1:

I also pray that nadal lose tonight
Not my Nadal embarassed

He's going to win .

After overcoming those heinous injuries ...this is the big comeback he needs.

Nadal for sure. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
mistyebby:

No bitch is humble. They all have 99th day look

Mercy brags too
If it comes down to voting for one, I'll vote Mercy massively in the final just to..... You know the rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hotworta1:
Venita must go!

exactly... For Frodd, we vote!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.