Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,025 members, 7,876,844 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5039192 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by okabe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frankly, Ike has the most honest DS

That's a big plus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:

Lmfao grin
I forgot I was arguing with a frog's fan .
Frog and his fans IQ
Actually, I stan my #Gangster
doing this for Frodd cos he is not a Furniture, whose daily activities are:
Sleep
wake
CHOP
shít
looks for cheap gossip

and the most painful part of it all is, He Repeats all of the ABOVE
#TeamGangster

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:
So, Seyi told Khafi 'payback' after putting her up for eviction.

Really distasteful that.

Yet, my Khafi is the vindictive one. Lass lass! We go share dictionary give ourselves on this thread.

Na talk Khafi talk, she no kill anyone pikin.

Those of you screaming Khafi is unforgiving are the same people that can’t let go of what she did since when? Week 1,2 or3... You really are what you hate.

The last rant isn’t for you Biko! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ike thinks Frodd, omashola, Khafi n venita are his competition and they need to go kai.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by krazyeagle(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen who's listening to ike's DS?. Street Oriented 100%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Finally being Cece is now an honorable title for some people.

cheesy grin grin
See how they are singing the title with joy.

Tacha keep being Tacha....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Richardonald:
seyi would have replace himself with frodd, but frodd is already up..

frodd(A.K.A)Automatic nomination

This lady looks like Mike's wife.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:
My ship cheesy
u don come?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ike's DS

Said today's been an exciting day. Said he feel like the today's challenge was tailor made for him. He's happy to be leading the house with Mercy. That he's surprised by Mercy's decision. That she knew he wanted immunity and that's why she decided to gift it to him.

HMs expecting to leave - he expected Esther to leave and maybe Frodd and Venita but Sir Dee's own shocked him.

Satisfaction with votes - he said he felt Sir Dee was a heavy competitor for him. That he was sad to see him as Sir Dee gave him a tough time at tasks.

Nomination - he nominated Venita because she has exciting personality but things are getting down to serious times and she's a great competitor and he feels her, Sir Dee, Esther are strong competitor. Said he wanted Venita to feel the heat again. He put Khafi up because she surprised him since Gedoni left. He didn't see her as a strong competitor initially, but That she became a strong competitor since Gedoni left. So he put her up to test her strength.

Veto - said it surprised him with Seyi's choice but since Seyi's choice tallied with his nomination, he has no qualms with it. That Omatshola, Frodd and other strong competitors may have to go.

He requested for something which I didn't quiet get.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ike- "you never know until you know"

Yes my niggah grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:

Really distasteful that.
You never knew dat guy is petty? He's only making a fool of himself cos Khafi ain't going no where.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
creolehunt:

Really distasteful that.
Seyi is lowkey irritating.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Okay I'm a proud fan of Khaffi and I'll say being free spirited , playful is who she is and she cant change that for the game.Her likeable personality keeps people like me glued to her and that's not to say she doesn't have her bad sides as no-one is perfect. She has my votes this week .First time voter in the history of BBN grin

Thank you! I’m a super proud fan too. We love her, all of her. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
and this is his biggest success story.
His biggest Success story is coming after the show .
Wait for it , brands are lining up .

Tell me who they'd rather go for a pant and bra washer that has the habit of molesting women in the bathroom or a married man that stayed faithful to his wife , despite being the hottest man in the house .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ike thinks winning 60m is by arena games...I pity him when he gets evicted and sees his 15%

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Arysexy:
For always putting Frodd up for possible eviction. I now have sympathy for him. Thank God his distraction (Esther) is gone.

I promised not to waste my vote on BBN, but Frodd has gotten my sympathy. I'm registering this night to vote for Frodd.

Thunder fire them wey call Frodd name. Una no get pity? Every week Frodd! Una must continue to dey see Frodd stay put.

Oya Froddites, I don join una gang. Make we pepper them as usual. Vote and vote and vote for Frodd till Sunday

Welcome to team Frodd. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chicent:

It's a collaboration thingy... mercy and ike won it... they were tie while contesting for the HOH challenge and biggie gave them the privilege to be joint HOH and also 250BNC each. Sweet right

Awwwww, it sounds interesting.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am happy the HMs have allowed Tacha rest.

If and when Frodd is safe on Sunday, I hope they allow him rest...

They should give us the Tier-1 HMs alongside Diane biko grin

8 Likes

Menance:
Frodd is an only child and he sold clothes at Onitsha main market to make a living..

Text "Vote Frodd " to 32052.

This one na nursery school rhyme?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frodd still has 7 lives left. For Frodd, we Vote.

The apex feline!

Even his haters, make good decorative frames his pictures..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chibabe005:
Buhahahahaha.

ike nominated Khaffy, because she has been on fire lately.

Ever since gedioni left she brought her A-game on.

she's a competition.. she's in his way.

Lol.. innocent Khaffy.

I can’t even stay mad at the idiot! See reason! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
garfield1:

I also pray that nadal lose tonight
Roger will pulverize Naval. He's an old wine in new bottle
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beorn1:
Ike's DS

Said today's been an exciting day. Said he feel like the today's challenge was tailor made for him. He's happy to be leading the house with Mercy. That he's surprised by Mercy's decision. That she knew he wanted immunity and that's why she decided to gift it to him.

HMs expecting to leave - he expected Esther to leave and maybe Frodd and Venita but Sir Dee's own shocked him.

Satisfaction with votes - he said he felt Sir Dee was a heavy competitor for him. That he was sad to see him as Sir Dee gave him a tough time at tasks.

Nomination - he nominated Venita because she has exciting personality but things are getting down to serious times and she's a great competitor and he feels her, Sir Dee, Esther are strong competitor. Said he wanted Venita to feel the heat again. He put Khafi up because she surprised him since Gedoni left. He didn't see her as a strong competitor initially, but That she became a strong competitor since Gedoni left. So he put her up to test her strength.

Veto - said it surprised him with Seyi's choice but since Seyi's choice tallied with his nomination, he has no qualms with it. That Omatshola, Frodd and other strong competitors may have to go.

He requested for something which I didn't quiet get.
Is

Psychologist once more
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
I am happy the HMs have allowed Tacha rest.

If and when Frodd is safe on Sunday, I hope they allow him rest...

They should give us the Tier-1 HMs alongside Diane biko grin
and Seyi. So two of dem can bounce
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mistyebby(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
shizzle1:
trasha is an unintelligent, arrogant, dumb, bitter and rude b1tch

Even trasha herslef would be left in shock that you mentioned her name and the word 'smart' in thesame sentence

Won't you have called her a pretender if she kept mute? World people sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
codedguy1:

She passed her marbles to seyi, thereby increasing seyis chances of not winning the veto power.

It was part of the game, Tacha her friend, was the other person she could have passed the marbles to but she chose to pass it yo seyi.

Then Seyi has no obligations towards her....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
hazzard:
Finally mike needs to step up his game...if he's going to win the any of the arena or HOH challenge...the only thing keeping him going now is his accent and the marriage tag on him...he's becoming a bore and gradually losing fans....he brings absolutely no content to the house and nothing for his fans to brag about..that's too sad..i see omashola or even cindy topping him anytime soon if he continues in this path.
Sadly true cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by xammax(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pls vote Omashola if your fav isnt up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
DownChelsea:
we used to think it was Tacha. But hands down its frodd cos he’s smarter and doesn’t go about collecting unnecessary strikes. He’s the kind of guy to pepper the entire house, causing dem to hold meetings of hate!

Exactly. Even Tacha admitted it. There was a time she said Frood was annoying and why did everyone have a problem with him. It seems Frood is really peppering them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle1: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Threebear:

These rantings won't save fraud .
Your votes will.
No matter how much of a failure you think Mike is , he's still way more successful than Frodd who is his agemate and is yet to achieve anything in life .

At least Mike has a growing business ...Frodd claims he's a sales man but couldn't even come fourth in a sales pitch .

The joke is you dragging Mike when even the excrement from his body has more value than Frodd .
what has mike won?Thesame mike that his dirty, unwashed boxers suffocated a rat in the BB house? Thesame mike i heard is living under charity courtesy Shakes drayton?

Just be glad that she picked him from the gutter and trying to give his life a meaning.

Frodd is an investment banker, and a sales executive, a go-getter.

The biggest mikes achievement is being a failed athlete with allegience crises. Today nigerian, tmrow british, next tmrow jamaican rasta, next ethiopian, next congolese

Haba! Na only him waka come??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frodd is officially the most nominated housemate..
Two things are sure.

1. New haircut
2. Please sit, you are safe!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Yet, my Khafi is the vindictive one. Lass lass! We go share dictionary give ourselves on this thread.

Na talk Khafi talk, she no kill anyone pikin.

Those of you screaming Khafi is unforgiving are the same people that can’t let go of what she did since when? Week 1,2 or3... You really are what you hate.

The last rant is for you Biko! grin

Are you sure you read and understood my post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.