Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,700 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038506 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Munzy14:

deeply well!....wawuu, like someone will sleep inside well?... as in Very deep!.
Of course she deserves to have that very deep sweet sleep
If she is the one on her profile
That's my spec right there
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2019
DanielOc:
no mind me jarrreee !! Bring your cup close, make i flood you with shayo!
Serve me from that bottle u are serving chibabe.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Munzy14:

with yummy yummy yumm yumm... grin grin
grin don't worry eeee I don't see khafi getting evicted this week
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2019
styrese:
Of course she deserves to have that very deep sweet sleep
If she is the one on her profile
That's my spec right there
U can take it up from there....lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked
Is she suggesting this for real? Is she under a spell? Please touch her forehead and help me feel for its temperature... This girl wee kee me with her nonsense!! angry angry
Your sweetheart asking her talking partner how much extra can afford him immunity but anyway Omashola was not keen about taking the coins from her. He advised her not to share her feelings about the safe & replace with anyone. They are having gud time but kinda talking too much.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 1:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Serve me from that bottle u are serving chibabe.. grin
That one na for Wankers
Kuku manage 2 sachet of Captain Jack or Baby Oku lol
#TeamGangster

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Chibabe005:

For crying out loud this is a game!.. the grand prize is Paramount, very very.
Ike should be all about the money money.. after his so-called girlfriend called him a failure, u think it's so easy to digest? be it under the influence of alcohol or not...

I'm not Ike's fan,but this mercy and her fans might be Ike's greatest undoing. Go to Twitter and see how they're playing victim card..to extent of adding plans of rape..Lol..the same mercy that has been fvccked already.. dry-humped join sef.

nawa oh

You obviously aren't getting the trips.
It's a game isn't it glaring? Or who doesn't know about this?.
In as much as everyone needs the money the head should be involved too... you don't go around undoing your own game with your own hands.

Ike is my Gee, of all people to have such convo with why Seyi? Even as a guy you don't tell other distant niggas of your escapades with your shawty infact you don't even tell anyone.

Ike said something that was misapprehended by Mercy which made her flare.
Mercy wasn't actually bleeped it was just a dry hump even if she later gets to Bleep, she's human.

Whatever extent twitter users decide take it to might just be an excess.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2019
DanielOc:
you sound like someone way older than STEPHLENA, the only difference is, you still knw how to maneuver young lads to your honey pot, unlike Steph, whose honey pot has dried, filled with cobwebs, WITH THE FINGER PRINTS OF THE MAN WHO WENT THERE LAST ©2007 after yaradua took power!...
I pity her sha!
watching small girls young enough to be her granddaughter making out on National Television

I cover my Ike, even Mike's blossom from that sex starved granny..
i can't wish her even to my own enemy..

#TeamGangster

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Munzy14:

U can take it up from there....lol
Abi grin
Our boy made me proud today by not declining the immunity offer

It shows his heart hasn't taking over his brain in the game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2019
The campaign continues..

Vote for Frodd.

Let’s pepper them so they can hold more meetings, while they leave one by one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2019
oshe11:
Don't even know who to diss since na Europa league dey up for possible Eviction
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Omashola

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2019
davodyguy:

Roger will pulverize Naval. He's an old wine in new bottle
I pray so.roger needs to win this slam.nadal just got past cilic.i dey fear dimitrov
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Menance:

In as much as everyone needs the money the head should be involved too... you don't go around undoing your own game with your own hands.

Ike is my Gee, of all people to have such convo with why Seyi? Even as a guy you don't tell other distant niggas of your escapades with your shawty infact you don't even tell anyone.

Mercy wasn't actually bleeped it was just a dry hump even if she later gets to Bleep, she's human.

My dear in the states were Ike was raised, people are so open like that with there sexuality and lives
So I understand were he is coming from wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2019
DanielOc:

I'd like us all threadmates to contribute ₦500 each, so we'll buy her the most RIGID DÌLDO of all time , cos if you buy the normal, it won't last an hour...

come back with Livelymatilda na!
you Inspired us and now we're here..
VOTE Frodd

#TeamGangster
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by elegantslayer(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Dannyxy:
Lol for someone you guys claim is irrelevant, you guys are sure doing a lot to decampaign frodd... I like it, it's nice grin

So the new style is that he has no game without Esther... You guys should just confess you miss frodster moments too.. someone whom his best weeks were the weeks he avoided Esther, and was alone.. I no fit laugh abeg.

Trust me, the guy is just being human, someone he spent lot of time with has left, he doesn't have any real friend again, he knows that now, he knows he is disliked and ganged up against, and he has been nominated again... I can't fault my guy for avoiding "certain gatherings of double face people " for now.. Like I said he just being human.. And he is getting strong emotionally I must confess.

Lol you guys expected him to be shedding tears like a baby till now, he disappointed you guys innit, grin , apart from the few tears last night, the niigaa has been cool, it's paining some people I know grin

It's like you people don't even know some of the people supporting frodd on this nairaland.. They are some of the smartest people on this forum, they didn't start following big brother today, and are very non-sentimental, frodd has received the most criticism from his fans, it's just now they started going to defend him a little bit more, yet some people are still pained...

All this noise some of una dey make, una no reach oh, no be today we dey nairaland, if it's banters, you would be taken to the cleaners very very fast if we really decide to engage you guys... So chill and support your favorites in peace..

Team frodd let's vote frodd and forget needless banters abeg
Yesssss oooo.....we are my fellow froddites,lets vote for frodd,the only guy that took all varieties of pepper to d house, the main celeb in Biggie's house,if not why will they sit down to discuss about frodd,they see his star shinning,the slow tiger with a lion's heart,the only guy in biggie's that knows how to treat a woman like a queen...its frodd or no one else in big brother naija..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Continue voting Venita. It’s too early for her to leave. She brings drama, fun to the game. She can’t leave just yet.

Pleaseeee vote Venita

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by elegantslayer(f): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Threebear:

Trash as always.
Mike's mother was born in the UK , you fail again grin
How did she meet a Jamaican in Kano , your rants are getting incoherent and pathetic .

Let me tell you about fraud's father .
He's a well known philanderer and sexual molester who accosts young girls just like his rapist son . grin

He knocked up his prostitute mother he didn't love and treated her like the trash she was.

Kicked her and her useless son out and he was forced to grow up at his maternal grandmother's place .

Reason his education is delayed and he finished school way after most of his agemates have graduated .

Let's talk about frog himself .

Frog was never a popular student .
He was the epitome of dumbness .
Hung out with popular cliques like Slami and Regina's ex boyfriend but still couldn't blow . grin
He tries so hard at everything but there is always someone close to take his shine .
He's cursed with second best ...always trailing behind a group of people .

Frodd's attention seeking syndrome is a product of a child who lacked both paternal and maternal affection.
His mother did try to make up for his lack of paternal love but always fell short because she was engrossed with her personal struggles.

Frodd will do anything to feel a bit of affection even if it means clinging to people that treat him like dirt.

He's that insecure and pathetic .

Even a raving lunatic knows that Mike is way more successful than fraud .
Mike has made more impact in life than fraud .
Unlike fraud Mike doesn't confine himself to his limitations , he's always ready to explore uncharted territory .
That's why he's on the brink of something monumental while fraud is headed in the generic direction of other BBN ex housemates - a tv personality that will be lost in the shuffle once another BBN season begins like the hundreds before him grin

You said Mike is a failure in the house which is a huge lie .

Mike won the very first arena games .
He's won 250k from Oppo and 50k from munch it .
The only thing fraud has won is the HOH title Jeff surrendered to him and a by chance veto card .
Prove me wrong with facts and not lies .

If Mike has been a failure in the house then Frodd has been a useless hopeless aimless poor destitute .
Because Mike has faired better than him in every ramification :

Acceptance
Popularity
Monetry value .

No one here takes you or your epistles seriously because they know it's all lies shamelessly designed to gain a few likes from your kind .
But everything I said about fraud are verifiable facts .

Your rebuttal is as lame and as whimsical as the joke you're a fan of .
Even frog will laugh at this because he himself has said it several times that he looks up to Mike .
Mike can never look up to a flibbertigibbet , a slubberdegullion , a no good loafer that even his dead beat father can't claim .

You know you're cursed when you use your ailing mother to curry pity and favours .
That's the lowest of low, but what is to be expected from a 29 year old loser whose nickname sounds like something his father screamed out , when the unfortunate condom that began his aimless existence busted .... FRAUD grin

Abegi,leave trash for lawman.....Vote Frodd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:
Continue voting Venita. It’s too early for her to leave. She brings drama, fun to the game. She can’t leave just yet.

Pleaseeee vote Venita

So who leaves this week
Omashola?
Cos the other nominees aren't exactly useless in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Zoroaster:
I guess you just stparted watching the show... Smh..bye bye
I started watching before you had a decoder. tongue grin
Bye bye and take your fraud with you. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cohlay22(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2019
sanusi44z:
Seyi is cruising in the DS. Guy no send anybody. If u like am, like am, if u no like am, na u know. grin grin
I will always vote for Mike follow by seyi. If Mike leaves, God forbid, I will switch my support to Mercy / Seyi. I don't think I will ever vote for Kaffy and Diane.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Vindictive!! grin
Don't forget your babe's army needs allies at the final battle o grin

But everyone knows I'm TeamEverybodyandTeamNobody so they shouldnt hate Tacha cos of me ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cohlay22(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin
akthedream2019:
[/quote] grin[quote author=akthedream2019 post=81866645]
��������
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cohlay22(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:

Pleaseeee vote Venita

My 200 votes for her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Menance:

Seyi and Ike are Gees even before seyi's fake eviction... One night like that, they had a deep conversation regarding life, Ike's relationship with his bae..

It was like a brotherly talk.

last night was a similarity to the one they had back then...

Many men have similar convos with their G....

Mercy is only withheld by camera, if not she will give Ike e therapeutic sex he will never forget, regarding the sensitive of not having it for months...

For the fact she could curtail Ike from flirting in the house, IKe really have feelings for her. She too has... Their body language communicates more..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
So people are begining to see through Mike. These are their comments...

1. "Spot on...I don't like that Mike as well,very slimy. He wants to carry our 60 million and run back to London to invest on his cigar business....no way. People that lives and will spend it here will win that money and that's definitely not you-Mike"

2. "I don't know what people see in Mike. He is a very slimy and calculating person. He is alwayssss saying something to instigate trouble and is always interviewing housemates asking them about themselves and how they feel about things.yet when he is asked he is always quick to say ohhh i can't discuss that. He's a snake and i sincerely hope he does not win that money".

3. "I dunno what they see in him too, drop the accent and the physique, he is just a regular...he havent proven competitive in any way, be it intellectually or physically"

4. "I also noticed mike cunny ways and he isn't completely real and moreover he doesn't say things about himself even though hes the richest cs he wants pity, he's always asking other housemates questions that might jeopardize their game".

5. "Mike is manipulative and two face".

6. "I'm beginning to see through Mike. This guy is slimy. I think that's the only person I don't like".

Mike fans over to you pple.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2019
This is crazy. Omasholas people are begging for votes even on Mikes Wifes' IG from Mike supporters and some Mike supporters are throwing online votes his way. When will my people learn that this game has no sentiments. Only give votes to the weak and not the strong because the weak will never pose a threat eventually.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4527) (4528) (4529) (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.