Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038342 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Chicent:

Yes we all know she is local.... She grew at Aba now what do you expect... Enjoy took it too far and it cost her stay in the house. The local ones are not to be rejected or hated they are to be taught. They don't know they just need to learn. Everyone can't be rich and posh!

Lol at enkay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Amhighlyblessed:
Frodd Fans if you really love him, kindly vote for Frodd.
He is the least.
Please save him.

Save Frodd
From information I got, frodd is topping the chart already and it will most likely continue till voting ends.

Pleaseeee drop some votes for Venita
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Yooruba1914:
[/s][s]clap trap
Truth?
Truth must have a new meaning then.
It is always easy to sight people like you who reason with their anu.s,
If not you will not question his eligibility,
Are you smarter than Nigeria athletic federation? Multi choice and the Nigerian government that issued him passport?
You that was born here, what have you done for this country?
Have you represented Nigeria in any event before?
You wake up every morning to write long epistles about him and you think you are normal?
Guy You should be ashamed of your self,
Like I said we see thru you
You have been paid to paint him black, same tactics of divide and conquer,
If for anything, you only make us stronger,
You are in doubt? Ask Donald Trump
Uncle wey mu....

Mike was issued a Nigerian passport because he has maternal ties to Nigeria. I'm not disputing that, what I'm disputing is his purported love for Nigeria which to any discerning eye is non-existent. You cannot claim to love Nigeria and for all your life not care about Nigeria. Look at the likes of Khafi who has been abroad for years. Khafi knows pidgin, speaks Yoruba, can cook Nigerian foods and understands Nigerian culture. This is someone that loves Nigeria despite being away from Nigeria. Mike on the other hand knows nothing about Nigeria and never cared to.

Mike was abandoned by the Great Britain sports federation for a whopping 10 years. He could have represented Nigeria within that time frame, but he rather sat on the bench for 10 years enduring a fruitless career without caring to show support for Nigeria. It was when he realized there was no other hope in rejuvenating his athletic career that he turned to Nigeria as a last resort.

Why won't the Nigerian athletic body allow him participate for Nigeria when Nigerian hasn't had any high jumpers for 50years? Mike knew this and he simply capitalized on this knowledge.

I'm campaigning against Mike because I love my country and I will not let an opportunist come over to my country to siphon the wealth that Nigerians have invested.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
XXML33 i am missing your anti Mike posts already. cheesy cheesy

Reload and begin again mbok

Mike needs more attention from you oooo
cheesy cheesy

Earn your pay while you work for Mike for free grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Gademit lipsrsealed

Nairalanders and Savagery- 5&6 grin

Somebody help me with that meme...

Still catching up with the banter from last night... cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Froddnation. Let’s keep it up. We know that we are everybody’s threat and everybody’s problem. One by one, they will keep leaving. Sir Dee Gone, Elo next.. Seyi, obviously next week.

sms VOTE Frodd to 32052.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Please vote Venita

She is broke and so is her ex husband.
She needs the money for her children school fees.

Pleaseeee moms, wives, women, vote your own. It’s not easy for a single mother out there.

She needs to win more prized at least before she leaves the house.

Mothers, wives, women let’s vote our own.

Thank you

Vote Venita

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2019
XXML33:

[s]Mike was issued a Nigerian passport because he has maternal ties to Nigeria. I'm not disputing that, what I'm disputing is his purported love for Nigeria which to any discerning eye is non-existent. You cannot claim to love Nigeria and for all your life not care about Nigeria. Look at the likes of Khafi who have been abroad for years. Khafi knows pidgin, speaks Yoruba, can cook Nigerian foods and understands Nigerian culture. This is someone that loves Nigeria despite being away from Nigeria. Mike on the other hand knows nothing about Nigeria and never cared to.

Mike was abandoned by the Great Britain sports federation for a whopping 10 years. He could have represented Nigeria within that time frame, but he rather sat on the bench for 10 years enduring a fruitless career without caring to show support for Nigeria. It was when he knew there was no other hope in rejuvenating his athletic career that he turned to Nigeria as a last resort.

Why won't the Nigerian athletic body allow him participate for Nigeria when Nigerian hasn't had any high jumpers for 50years? Mike knew this and he simply capitalized on this knowledge.

I'm campaigning against Mike because I love my country and I will not let an opportunist come over to my country to siphon the wealth that Nigerians have invested.[/s]

And he's baaaack cheesy cheesy

This slowpoke says Mike was abandoned by the British sports federation for 10 years but forgot that same Mike won the british high jump indoor event in 2018 and is the current indoor champion in same Great Britain. cheesy cheesy

I never knew 2018 was 10 years ago

Indeed Uncle wey mumu

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Acidosis:

Shut it

Her food manners du frankly disgusting (I hated on Enkay cos of what she said about Cindy’s dietary habits, and my post was to acknowledge I may have done Enkay some wrong)
However I like Cindy’s easygoing nature and hustle and voted for her the first time she was up
So how about you take your shut it, put it in a pipe, and smoke it? There. That’s a good man
Mxm!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Vote Frodd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:

From information I got, frodd is topping the chart already and it will most likely continue till voting ends.

This is not true. Fans of Frodd’s haters have done a meeting just the way their Delawoods did in the house. They want to propagate more lies. Frodd is presently the weakest in that lineup ooo. Froddnation and free agents, do not be deceived.

sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Beorn1:

I see it in a different perspective. I actually think she's being smart with her mockery of the HMs. It's called reverse psychology. By shouting she's not up and mocking the HMs

1. She's trying to intimidate them into not mentioning her name during nominations next week like she successfully achieved today after weeks of complaining.

Or

2. She's putting a mark on her back by getting the HMs to nominate her next week so as to play the victim card during her DS after she's been up and garner more support.

Win-win situation for her. Smart and cunning move.

I didn’t like it. I thought it was quite childish and un-necessary...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:
Please vote Venita

Pleaseeee moms, wives, women, vote your own. It’s not easy for a single mother out there.

Thank you

Vote Venita

The uncouth and foul-language single mother should carry herself back to ex-husband's house on Sunday. She needs to reconcile with her ex husband. She needs that reconcilation more than your pity votes.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Chicent:

Yes we all know she is local.... She grew at Aba now what do you expect... Enjoy took it too far and it cost her stay in the house. The local ones are not to be rejected or hated they are to be taught. They don't know they just need to learn. Everyone can't be rich and posh!

You darling are quick to judge here
I have my reason for posting that and I have voted for Cindy, and I am voting for Frodd
Try the next condescending person or posh housemates supporter cheesy
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Acidosis:

The uncouth and foul-language single mother should carry herself back to ex-husband's house on Sunday. She needs to reconcile with her ex husband. She needs that reconcilation more than your pity votes.
Gbam grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Acidosis:

She is done with her ex. They are done for good.

She has to move on with her life, and she needs money and the fame.

It’s not easy being a single mother in Nigeria.

Pleaseeee Nigerians come to her aid.

She desperately needs our help

Pleaseeee vote Venita

Vote for women empowerment especially with the weakest group of single mothers.

I really feel her pain

Pleaseeee vote Venita

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Seyi d kitchen prefect.
He should move his bed there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:

Liar!
Pants on fire!

Even Joe from Deloittes cousin told me the polls is currently concealed from naked eyes until Friday cos it seems BBN wont make money this week,,,. So they want pple to keep voing.

So if i may ask where d hell did you see ur own chart?

My pple keep pumping the boys for frodd until Thursday 8pm. Frodd isn't safe now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Cindy fans please come to the aid of our girl. She is friends with your fav.

Women and mothers are the backbone of our country. If they are not well taken care of how do our children grow to become leaders of tomorrow.

Pleaseeee vote Venita
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Ekinematics:
This Venita's bitching attitude and sense of entitlement is beginning to annoy me.

Anyways I leave her to those voting for her.

She ain't getting nothing from me.

And the way she spoke to Cindy was something else
I commend Cindy for not punching in her face cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

And he's baaaack cheesy cheesy

This slowpoke says Mike was abandoned by the British sports federation for 10 years but forgot that same Mike won the british high jump indoor event in 2018 and is the current indoor champion in same Great Britain. cheesy cheesy

I never knew 2018 was 10 years ago

Indeed Uncle wey mumu

Yes, Mike was abandoned by the British sports federation. They didn't allow him represent them in international events for 10 years. The indoor event he won only had British participants most of who are mediocre level athletes. No serious highly regarded athlete participates in national level Indoor tournaments.

The last time Mike represented Great Britain at any international competition was at the European Junior Championships in 2009, 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
XXML33:

Mike was issued a Nigerian passport because he has maternal ties to Nigeria. I'm not disputing that, what I'm disputing is his purported love for Nigeria which to any discerning eye is non-existent. You cannot claim to love Nigeria and for all your life not care about Nigeria. Look at the likes of Khafi who has been abroad for years. Khafi knows pidgin, speaks Yoruba, can cook Nigerian foods and understands Nigerian culture. This is someone that loves Nigeria despite being away from Nigeria. Mike on the other hand knows nothing about Nigeria and never cared to.

Mike was abandoned by the Great Britain sports federation for a whopping 10 years. He could have represented Nigeria within that time frame, but he rather sat on the bench for 10 years enduring a fruitless career without caring to show support for Nigeria. It was when he realized there was no other hope in rejuvenating his athletic career that he turned to Nigeria as a last resort.

I'm campaigning against Mike because I love my country and I will not let an opportunist come over to my country to siphon the wealth that Nigerians have invested.

Someone that couldn't even sing the National Anthem. Jeez!

No, we cant take it biko.

This show is a social experiment and viewers with real eyes are seeing through each contestants....Mike is a red flag already.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Love892:
He should move his bed there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Divine200: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Hotworta1:

Liar!
Pants on fire!

Even Joe from Deloittes cousin told me the polls is currently concealed from naked eyes until Friday cos it seems BBN wont make money this week,,,. So they want pple to keep voing.

So if i may ask where d hell did you see ur own chart?

My pple keep pumping the boys for frodd until Thursday 8pm. Frodd isn't safe now.
Nothing can be hidden 100%
One way or the other it will be leaked secretly.

Take it from me. Frodd is leading currently with a wide margin.
He will definitely top the chart. No one this week can counter that.

Venita is still at the bottom.
A little vote here and there can boast her chances.

Please give Venita some votes

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Finally the charismatic fresh boy is on my screen

Vote Frodd.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin You are such a cutie pie... Can anyone ever stay angry at you in real life? grin grin

I simply just adore her
She is so cute
Lol
Hey doll, good morning kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AiJay015: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Valto:
he is going home. no need to waste votes on him tongue

I'm going to ignore the fact that you're being plain silly right now and seeking cheap publicity... Thanks for your opinion,, you have been duly noticed, dearie!

In other news, "VOTE Elozonam", guys!!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2019
XXML33:

Yes, Mike was abandoned by the British sports federation. They didn't allow him represent them in international events for 10 years. The indoor event he won only had British participants most of who are mediocre level athletes. No serious highly regarded athlete participates in national level Indoor tournaments.

The last time Mike represented Great Britain at any international competition was at the European Junior Championships in 2009, 10 years ago.

lmao so the story is changing. cheesy

How can he be abandoned for 10years yet participated in an event officiated by the same British sports federation and become a champion in it?

Does it matter the caliber of competitors he had?

Incidentally the best of the best also feature in the indoor events. As long as you are british you can participate.

We are loving your attention. So Mike is indeed a champ and wishes to now bring same glory to Nigeria his country too who have not had a high jumper for a whole 50years?

Wow he is a noble soul after all

I salute him for his patriotism
cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Divine200:
Please vote Venita

Thank you

Vote Venita

When she leaves the house on Sunday we can open a GOFundme acct for her. Pls this BBN game,,,a social experiment at that...don't guilt trip us.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Eeghe:

You darling are quick to judge here
I have my reason for posting that and I have voted for Cindy, and I am voting for Frodd
Try the next condescending person or posh housemates supporter cheesy
Cheers

No fighting beautiful girl.... just clearing the air! #peace. Thanks for calling me a darling! smiles. Good morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
The organizers of this year's show were proactive to boycott South Africa to premiere it. Aside cutting cost and boosting our heritage and culture as a country, seems they consider event of insecurity may occurs as the case of xenophobia currently ravaging the cores of South Africa. Though, they might choose a secured location but what happens when this ugly incident spilled to this place? Your guess is as good as mine.

Sympathy and prayers go to hardworking Nigerians and other African citizens facing attacks from those wicked south Africans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
It looks like we can actually send fraud home this week grin cheesy

Please vote Omashola .

Vote Venita .

Vote Khafi.

Whatever you do ...

DON'T VOTE FRAUD !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) (4537) (4538) (4539) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.