Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038103 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin omo the way owerri ppl carry mercy matter for head ehn if she run for governorship she fit win am sef
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
DownChelsea:
khafi that is leading?? Frodd needs all the votes he can get oo

Don't be selfish ma'am
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Redted:
Ghost and Tommy �. The president of the cruise ship and the resident good guy
Mike and his love for animals.

That monkey beside him is cute . kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Imagine if SA hosted BBNAIJA 2019.

Just imagine

Vote Frodd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
akthedream2019:

ELLA IN THE MORNING
JEFF IN THE AFTERNOON
FRODD AND "IKE" AT NIGHT.

IS IT A MUST YOU SUPPORT AN HOUSEMATE WITH YOUR BADLUCK?
FACE YOUR SENSELESS WAILING CRY BABY FRODD AND LEAVE IKE ALONE. NA BY FORCE?

YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I HAVE SOMEHOW LIMITED MY COMING AND COMMENT ON THIS THREAD... IF NOT, I WOULD HAVE DRAGGED YOU TILL YOU CRY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WHENEVER YOU RUB YOUR BADLUCK ON HOUSEMATES AND THEY GET EVICTED.

I ALWAYS LAUGH WHENEVER YOU PRETEND TO SUPPORT IKE.YOU CAN ONLY FOOL YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE AND EMOTIONAL BBN FOLLOWERS.

DONT MAKE ME RETURN FULLY TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU OO.

I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM BBN KHAFY... CONTINUE
AK47, are you back for real grin?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
makydebbie:

Aderola
embarassed
My lil momma, this one way you call me finish... Is everything good?cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
MizzD:

Ahn ahn Tee sad

In all honesty, the two conversations highlighted in my post are not his business, and don’t require his contribution. Ike was talking about mercy and the hoh decision thingy, while Omashola was talking about his celebrity friends.

I guess some of the housemates just feel comfortable talking to him because he listens and doesn’t end up making the gist about himself.

I like good listeners. Sometimes, you just want to rant without interruption or comments cheesy wink

That's me trolling Mike. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
akthedream2019:

ELLA IN THE MORNING
JEFF IN THE AFTERNOON
FRODD AND "IKE" AT NIGHT.

IS IT A MUST YOU SUPPORT AN HOUSEMATE WITH YOUR BADLUCK?
FACE YOUR SENSELESS WAILING CRY BABY FRODD AND LEAVE IKE ALONE. NA BY FORCE?

YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I HAVE SOMEHOW LIMITED MY COMING AND COMMENT ON THIS THREAD... IF NOT, I WOULD HAVE DRAGGED YOU TILL YOU CRY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WHENEVER YOU RUB YOUR BADLUCK ON HOUSEMATES AND THEY GET EVICTED.

I ALWAYS LAUGH WHENEVER YOU PRETEND TO SUPPORT IKE.YOU CAN ONLY FOOL YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE AND EMOTIONAL BBN FOLLOWERS.

DONT MAKE ME RETURN FULLY TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF YOU OO.

I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM BBN KHAFY... CONTINUE

I wonder how one person can be comfortable supporting so many people grin

They keep leaving one after the other , you'd think she would at least have some shame .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Threebear:

u ehn
You sabi hold them for blokos wella

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
creolehunt:

Why do I suspect that you typed the emboldened with tongue in cheek?

Everyone knows that the Jamaican doesn't ever know what to say. So, he'd rather listen to you speak than bore you with his incoherent ramblings.

Lol. I actually meant it

Creolehunt (m) free mike small na tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Vyolet:

That's me trolling Mike. tongue

You and creolehunt, well done cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Redted: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Threebear:

They keep leaving one after the other , you'd think she would at least have some shame .

that girl is one confused doctor

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
zicoraads:

But truth be told, how much is 1 million? 3 million is probably much, but 1 million isn't.
Do you have any you are not using grin?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amhighlyblessed: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Frodd is the least.

Frodd fans vote

All other hm are doing great

Vote for Frodd.

Threebear is right when he said frodd is not doing well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Threebear:

the Monkey is the man’s head and ruler in the house where the man lives. The man decided to compete with the monkey for money for a period of 99 days Wonderful

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Come take a looki looki
Come take a looki here grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Eeghe:

Return shocked
I have been waiting for you to return to defend “your Ike”, even asked dominique to release you one time. Ike kwa!?
So do that and if you wanna come to insult me, be my guest
I am not afraid of you cheesy
[b]Ikegang, you guys cannot make me stop liking and caring about Ike, [/b]I used to love a Nando
You guys cannot blackmail me into hating on Frodd, my BBheart is too big for that (and I have seen you guys try this)
I will not join your gang
I am not in Froddnation
I own myself (as a Jeffer) and can like anyone I like
Deal wirrit
My favs are gone, deal wirrit some more!!!
SMH

Darling pls forgive us

We appreciate you liking our boy

And this is enough to be honest

The boy himself is likeable

I agree that some ikegang are passive aggressors tongue.... But we are not gutter fighters

I know what this place (nairaland) could turn someone to grin

Don't let them!

Pick your battles, choose where, how and with WHO

You are a family friend to ikegang and we appreciate you

Much love

#Teamgangster

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mercy is a paranoid person....i hope this doesn't dent her game....cos its getting obvious by the day....

This is why she interprets the words and actions of other housemates wrongly.....someone says something innocently and then she magnifies it in her head and give all sorts of meaning....Diane that should be her voice of reason has turned to her minion.....she nods in agreement to almost everything....this is why she switches on Ike suddenly and you wonder if she is still joking or now serious...

Listening to Ike today...his talk with Venita in the morning, and then with Mike this evening,,,,,the guy is into her so much......unfortunately he shouldn't be....but he ll realize with time.....Mercy na street girl....love no dey their dictionary.....She likes Ike no doubt but she knows very well it wont go beyond he house....

The funny thing is the reason for her paranoia is simply over calculation. She dey over calcu the game and she is going gaga....she now sees enemies that are non-existent....Venita she thinks wants to slay her didn't even nominate her....Venita is keeping close to Mercy not cos of the game but because of the outside world....she is trying to see if Mercy's connections can be beneficial to her.....

Runs girls no dey trust anybody.....Lets hope she can relax and flow with the game.....

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
MizzD:

Lol. I actually meant it

Creolehunt (m) free mike small na tongue

You can never change the handiwork of Jehova. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Beorn1:

LOL. She is so good at her prediction. And she hooked up with Ike who also predicts the game very well, but I think Mercy is a bit ahead of him in reading the game. Even Ike mentioned how she told him that being up helps a HM build a fanbase. Methinks it played a role in her choosing to give Ike the immunity. I'm just guessing, I'm not sure.

I agree with every part of this post. And yes to the immunity strategy too.

I actually didn’t like her the first two to three weeks because she was too much about strategy and even wanted to go the Dillish route by encouraging Ike to give shoutouts to one autos guy. I just saw unnecessary desperation/ over calculation too early in the game.

But the coin incidence with Ike, her diary sessions and some other acts have endeared her to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
as we vote frodd we should also remember khafi...i dropped some votes for her 2day
leave khafi team tacha titans are voting massively for her

am only concerned about venita if it is one, if it is two then frodd..

frodd fans should put more effort..with what am seeing frodd may SHOCK viewers.. I mean {evicted}

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Redted:
that girl is one confused doctor

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Threebear:

Shame on top game. Really undecided.

I don’t see how supporting five to six housemates out of over 24 housemates is a wonder.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Richardonald:
leave khafi team tacha titans are voting massively for her

am only concerned about venita if it is one, if it is two then frodd..

frodd fans should put more effort..with what am seeing frodd may SHOCK viewers.. I mean {evicted}

Stop deceiving yourself. With that line up we all know Frodd is safe.

Khafi is the code for this week...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
scondy:
Mercy is a paranoid person....i hope this doesn't dent her game....cos its getting obvious by the day....

This is why she interprets the words and actions of other housemates wrongly.....someone says something innocently and then she magnifies it in her head and give all sorts of meaning....Diane that should be her voice of reason has turned to her minion.....she nods in agreement to almost everything....this is why she switches on Ike suddenly and you wonder if she is still joking or now serious...

Listening to Ike today...his talk with Venita in the morning, and then with Mike this evening,,,,,the guy is into her so much......unfortunately he shouldn't be....but he ll realize with time.....Mercy na street girl....love no dey their dictionary.....She likes Ike no doubt but she knows very well it wont go beyond he house....

The funny thing is the reason for her paranoia is simply over calculation. She dey over calcu the game and she is going gaga....she now sees enemies that are non-existent....Venita she thinks wants to slay her didn't even nominate her....Venita is keeping close to Mercy not cos of the game but because of the outside world....she is trying to see if Mercy's connections can be beneficial to her.....

Runs girls no dey trust anybody.....Lets hope she can relax and flow with the game.....
Hundred over hundred as usual .

Girl with better brain . wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
scondy:

you too get sense..come let me kiss you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Afiahomes:
you too get sense..come let me kiss you kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Frodd's painting is fvking dope. I couldn't be more proud stanning this bundle of talent. I stan a star. cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
MizzD:

Shame on top game. Really undecided.

I don’t see how supporting five to six housemates out of over 24 housemates is a wonder.

Only they've been getting evicted one after the other .
Unless some miracle happens before the end of today and tomorrow, fraud is most likely to join them on Sunday .

Let her take a break .

You mustn't be passionately rooting for a new person every other week.

I'm almost embarrassed on her behalf .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Valto:
welcome. i missed your accurate updates on this thread. which of the housemates do u support

Hey Valto cheesy

My favorites have left o.

But, I like Omatshola, Mercy, M(Ike) and Frood while I support (by voting) Omatshola and Frodd when the need arises grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
MizzD:

You and creolehunt, well done cheesy
Creolehunt is on another level, he is not nice one bit with Mike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Hahahahahaha... No oooo. I legit dreamt that my baby and Tatashe got evicted(could mean that both teamKhafi and teamTacha won't be able to save my girl). cry cry

Did you also dream that Seyi I was trying to kill you in the dream?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.