Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5036757 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
ibkayee:

https://talkbbnaija.carrd.co/

Mambi
thanks for sharing. This link has better video and audio qualities than the one I have been using

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Guys, I just learnt that Mike will be the anchor for His group. Who knows what we should expect? Anyone?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
creolehunt:
Guys, I just learnt that Mike will be the anchor for His group. Who knows what we should expect? Anyone?
Failure cry cry cry cry cry
Hoooo my Godddd

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello pm sender of this morning
I used the email last season but for the life of me can’t remember the password (dunno how my device didn’t save it). I have tried tire

Mention me on a dead thread please?
Cheers cool

Sorry mod for derailing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
creolehunt:
we should erhm expect erhm some erhm meaningless erhm jabs. yunnowahamean?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Aj1944(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously I love khafi's presentation from the way she is saying it I just love it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Aj1944(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously I love khafi's presentation from the way she is saying it I just love it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
THIS KHAFFI CAN TALK NON STOP. ONE TRILLION WORDS PER SECOND.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
creolehunt:

For enigma?

Are seyi ,Cindy and Elo dead ??

Wakanda nonsense is this

Enigmas are just planning to loose

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
creolehunt:
Why will seyi take that risk, that's his calling... He should make U turn please....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lauryn41:

For enigma?

Are seyi ,Cindy and Elo dead ??

Wakanda nonsense is this

Enigmas are just planning to loose

No the Dana cooking presentation.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Why will seyi take that risk, that's his calling... He should make U turn please....
Not the group task. Dano cooking task.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Instead of Mike to be noting how to better his own presentation, he is busy asking Khaffy questions. embarassed
Who picked who in this group pls ? cry angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Khafyness
...brimming with deliciousness
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Please when next you talk about achievements, kindly don't mention success and Mike in one sentence unless of course you wish to add his wife

Your Mike is a KEPT man.

Who marries and come to big brother show the very next month?

You think Mike's wife is a fool?

She was not about to loose her "investments" In his life

So the only way she knew he would come back to her from such a show as big brother was to get him to commit

Do I need to spell these things out?

Please come back and engage me when you support a real man

A man like Ike who has swam against the tide of life and lived to tell it.... Fighting and striving to change his story

Humble enough to learn and grow...to start all over again....Living life and being HAPPY while a it
No matter how long your reply is , it doesn't change the truth that we all know that Mike is way more successful than Ike in every ramification .

Mike is not the reason Ike chose a life of crime and drugs.

He's not the police that threw the junkie into prison .

Why should his life be ruined so he can revive it for the applause and adulation of the likes of you .

Mike was already verified on social media even before he came into the house ...do you know what it means ...let me break it down for you ...it means the world recognized his importance and the need to distinguish his account .
I'm sure you're not verified anywhere ... which should explain to you in clearer terms what I mean grin and how you're perceived .

A kept man does not make all the expenses of his wedding ...but looking at you and your level of reasoning , I can't be surprised grin

What exactly makes Ike a real man ?

A good for nothing loser that pimps out his girlfriend to men . grin

A no good son that was disowned by his own parents .

An old fool at 27 that still squats with his cousins .

A selfish low brained junkie that refused to give up his immunity to protect the woman he claimed to love .

Let's not even get into the fact he steals from women .

Disrespects their bodies and has no qualms pitting them against each other just to validate his supposed hotness.

A real man that discussed with Seyi on how to violate Mercy when she's drunk .

A real man that agreed with Omashola that khafi is an easy lay .

Your definition of a real man is just as warped as your judgement .

I feel sorry for you , because if that is your standard then you should be pitied .

Wait , Mike shouldn't take a one in a life time opportunity of being in BBN because he just got married to a woman he's been dating since 2013 ? grin

Mike is not you my dear .

In Biggie's voice --- priorities .

Reason he's where he is and you're online ranting .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chicent:

For clarity purpose about the missing coins.... mercy went to the rest room and saw transmitter belt belong to Esther where she had forgot while she came to use the rest room also and picked it removed her coins of 380 and dropped the transmitter back, Esther realised herself after 30mins and went to get it but didn't check her coins until later in the day.

When she did check she raised alarm and asked her fellow housemates who stole her coins which no one responded, mercy kept the coins somewhere which she only took ike and when she went back to get it after a day or so, ike has removed it and hid it somewhere else which ignited their little muchy fight.

Because ike wanted them to keep it and share it equally while mercy said she only wanted her to be careful next time with valuable things like that... so she pleaded and pleaded and told ike to return it, they agreed to drop it off at Nelson's locker which ike did and later removed it again.

Then came Sunday and Nelson left and he was to drop it after that Sunday which he didn't, mercy became worried and troubled. She threatened ike to choose between her and the BNC which the gangster went for the latter. But after chatting with BB about it and to which he encouraged her to use her woman power to get ike to return it.

She tried to get him to return it and finally she succeeded in returning it and with a written note for her to be careful next time. And some detectives in the house seyi, sir dee and omoshola tried to unravel the owner of the handwriting but never succeeded and they left it.

But prior to what you said that she returned the whole BNC belonging to Esther.... No she only returned 240BNC out of 380BNC which was what ike only released to her.
See this liar. Were you watching from your coven when bitter Silicon asked Ike to go resteal Esther's coins cos she didn't come to ass lick her after she fought with Gedoni that night eventhough Esther was among those who brought the drunk Diane to her bed whereas all bitter silicone did was fight Gedoni and smash phone with no thought of how Diane faired. It was others who took Diane in that night. The funny thing is how dumb can someone be to have problem with an hm recording an event? Doesn't the dumb silicone know that all eyes are already viewing the event? cheesy cheesy

Rather than help the drunk Diane in, the selfish hateful silicone made it all about her and still wanted Esther who was part of the crew that helped Diane to bed to leave Diane and come to ass lick her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
we should erhm expect erhm some erhm meaningless erhm jabs. yunnowahamean?
Wicked,come and make heaven let me see you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
nadesh:
Not the group task. Dano cooking task.
I hope so..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Munzy14:

I hope so..
It is. Am watching now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mercymustwin:
I pity Tacha fans when they talk about army. Come to Imo state and see the real army. Mercy is like a heroine in Imo state now. If she contests for governorship now, she is going to win. That's why I pity some of these haters who find it difficult to accept that Mercy has already won this show.

If only u guys know how many Owerri big ballers are already dropping money to vote Mercy.....Our target is 50% in the finals. If Efe could get 50% in 2017, then Mercy who is actually more loved than Efe should easily get 50%

Mercy Peperempe for the mulla biko. Haters go knack head for wall tire.

What sort of delusional statement is this?

Anytime Efe was up, do you remember how he tops hands down and effortlessly.

Na that Efe you dey compare to Imgbeke Mercy?

Joke of the century!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
MizzD:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Maama! Man wants to spoil my reggae with his blues... Heaven forbids such! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Brownsun:
MERCY. i can't stand having a bitter child.
Says someone whose fav is a hateful selfish silicone who has thrown every house mate under the bus, including Ike.

Bitter is the new sweet word for dumb olosho out there. Like fav, like supporters. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
creolehunt:
excellence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Khafi is really killing her task as the host...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
No Omashola. Who dries wet shrimp with paper serviettes? sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

What sort of delusional statement is this?

Anytime Efe was up, do you remember how he tops hands down and effortlessly.

Na that Efe you dey compare to Imgbeke Mercy?

Joke of the century!
even Bisola or Tboss would have killed Mercy. Efe was something else. With the kind of support Efe had, he would have beaten Mike, Frodd, Tacha and Mercy joined together. Let’s even go there. Mercy fans ehn?? They've not finished dragging with Tacha, its a whole Efe they are drawing comparisons to...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Khafi is really killing her task as the host...
She is but am afaraid her team mates are quite disorganized.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
DOptical:

Says someone whose fav is a hateful selfish silicone who has thrown every house mate under the bus, including Ike.

Bitter is the new sweet word for dumb olosho out there. Like fav, like supporters. grin grin
I don't take any of ur post serious. You are just a pained supporter. If Esther is so good and MERCY is bad why is she out of d house? Why do people relate and love Mercy more? Like Esther like her supporter. BITTER people.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Blackhawk01 come and see your girl holding Omashola o, na so Khadoni take start o...cheesy grin cheesy

Y'all should dead this false alarm! What's the biggie about holding someone? When did holding hands or any body part become any form of acceptance to some imaginary ship? That's why that godforsaken lame arse thing said he could get down with her if he wanted to... Imagine such nonsense talk from someone that is yet to get his own woman at his a fool at forty is a fool forever age! Fvck him! Na Khafi I blame sha, she thinks naija men get sense... Mumu.

I hope Ebuka asks him to repeat himself on Sunday, if Khafi fails to drag his existence... Walahi, I'll decamp! angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Brownsun, am watching now and will update you as soon as we our team starts their presentation.. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
nadesh:
Brownsun, am watching now and will update you as soon as we our team starts their presentation.. wink
Thanks wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
nadesh:
It is. Am watching now.
ok, on my way home.. catch up later.. thanks for d update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.