Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5034474 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
UPDATE: This happened earlier.

Tacha and Khafi are in the garden. They are both laying on their backs on one of the green mattresses, snuggling closely under a single duvet. Tacha is wearing a yellow round-neck shirt that accentuates the rounded outline of her large breasts. She's is also wearing her characteristic dark glasses that hide her beautiful, sparkling eyes from the heat of the sun. There is no hint of makeup on her face but her skin is glowing radiantly. Some strands of her long flowing braids are scattered over her chest area, while the remaining strands rest calmly behind her head, vacillating gently from side to side under the behest of the warm afternoon breeze.

Khafi is wearing a leopard colour patterned dress and green shoes. She has a book in her hand on which she is scribbling words while simultaneously engaging in conversation with Tacha who is also juggling knitting and holding a conversation.

Both ladies are talking about body-shaming and how women tend to be bullied as a result of their bodies not meeting up to the standard of society. Tacha says that she has been body-shamed many times and that she is used to it and that it doesn't affect her anymore. She talks about how she receives numerous body-shaming comments on her Instagram posts and how she's learned to ignore them. She tells Khafi that if people want to say anything negative about her body, that they should say it and that they'd get tired eventually.

Khafi then talks about how in the UK everyone usually expects every black woman to have a big butt and how she wasn't proud of her small butt and tried everything to make her butt larger, from exercise to dancing to eating, and nothing worked; All the food she ate just went to her stomach and made only her stomach bigger, rather than her butt. Tacha laughed in response. Khafi then continues on about how she has come to accept her butt the way it is.

Tacha takes the conversation in another direction. She begins to tell Khafi about her audition experience. She tells Khafi that after being rejected in Portharcourt she had to take the next flight to Enugu to audition. She said that when she reached the audition venue she was barraged by a sea of people who knew her from Instagram, many claiming to be her fans. She said that it was at that venue she met Enkay who ran up to her and introduced herself as her fan and took pictures with her, just as many other people were doing.

Upon hearing this, a sharp look of surprise pervaded Khafi's face. "So lots of people know you?" she asked, excitement welling up in her voice. Tacha, apparently unbothered by Khafi's surprised demeanor continued her tale of self adulation. "Yes now, I have lots of followers on Instagram" she said.

Tacha then begins to narrate to Khafi an experience she had with a particular lady on the day of the audition. She said as droves of people began to walk up to her, a lady came to her and asked her about her phone pouch. She pleaded with her to remove the phone pouch so she could get a better look, which she reluctantly did. Only for the girl to ignore the pouch and begin to examine her Iphone, apparently to know the model. Tacha said that the next day the same girl uploaded pictures of her at the audition venue on her Instagram page and lied to everyone that she(Tacha) was using an IPhone 4.

As if vividly reliving the annoyance and pain she felt on that day, Tacha's voice went up a notch and a calm narration instantaneously turned into a rant. Tacha began to rant to Khafi about how the girl lied about her when in fact her phone was an IPhone 7 and not an IPhone 4. She began to brag about how with the money she had, she could purchase any phone in the world and she found it insulting for someone to use a phone to mock her. She continued ranting about how she loves to multiply money, not deplete it and that she could purchase an IPhone 10 if she wanted to, but she was comfortable with her IPhone 7 because it does everything she wants.

Khafi who now seemed to have attained a new level of admiration and respect for Tacha just nodded in agreement to all Tacha said.

Kayode pans the camera to the trio of Mercy, Diane and Ike:

Mercy is wearing a tightly fitted pink dress that highlights her curves. Her smoothly brushed silky hair glistening under the afternoon sun. She is wearing an angry look on her face, and from her body language and manner of speaking, she appears to be Alpha of the trio; dictating the flow of the conversation and having majority of the talking time.

Diane is sitting on one of the benches. A gloomy look is plastered on her face and her right hand is positioned on her jaw as if in serious contemplation. She is wearing a green bet9ja jacket that occludes her ample mammary glands.

Ike is wearing a black top and Zebra coloured shorts. He is standing idly with his hands resting on one of he curved bars of the reclined garden furniture.

Mercy clearly still upset by the result of yesterday's Dano cooking challenge begins to yell to Diane and Ike about how she has made a decision never to eat anyone's food in the house except Ike, Diane and Seyi. She says she'll rather starve to death than eat food from any other housemates. Ike shocked by her utterances doesn't utter a word and masks his appallment with fake grins.

Diane still looking disconsolate begins to talk about how she's still feeling sad from not having won any prize money, despite trying her best in tasks.

Ike with a warm smile on his face walks over to Diane and pats her on the back in an attempt to cheer her up. He encourages her to continue giving her best, that soon her hard work will pay off and she'll win something big.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy came into the room after her DS, Elo said she stayed long in the DR, Mercy replied "that's how LONG Biggie gives it to me", they laughed out loud. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

As always a Trasha fan who cannot comprehend whatever they read and would sit like a dummy while watching sarcasm fly over his head while thinking its fireworks

Fools everywhere.

I'm still waiting for you to point where I thanked you as you claimed.

The sentence;
At least you got the point, means I'm thanking you grin

It's obvious I've been replying a mentally deranged individual.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gboliwe:

Break it down for me biggie cheesy cheesy

So Mercy no sabi English?
When she is busy flirting and cutting eye for biggie. She rarely listens and cannot even look straight. I dont know what she has with biggie grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Because its a team work. We understand he did not come to the house to WIN anything but our favourites did. Biggie should Pls dissolve this team him so he can cruise his failures alone. I beg.
How can anyone be like this ?

You didn't take the full pic. Every other member of his team were in that room with their hands full with work while he's cruising as usual. I wonder how he didn't feel odd laying there while his teammates were busy working. The people still supporting the guy are trying sha, me I for don port since.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Some people update the truth but twist it to sound bad even when it wasn't worded that way.

True.... Not watching directly is the worst thing on this show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
dominique:

You didn't take the full pic. Every other member of his team were in that room with their hands full with work while he's cruising as usual. I wonder how he didn't feel odd laying there while his teammates are busy working. The people still supporting the guy are trying sha, me I for don port since.
And they said he is an athlete ? grin Biggie needs to dissolve this team thing. All he does is eat, sleep and get into other people's business.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Mercy came into the room after her DS, Elo said she stayed long in the DR, Mercy replied "that's how LONG Biggie gives it to me", they laughed out loud. grin

Crazy girl... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Mercy you didn't get the instruction. The number of foods cooked is not the Criteria. Tacha and co cooked the exact recipe they were instructed to cook and that's enough.

Cooking more than the stipulated number of foods won't give you extra points. In the recipe given to Team Arla Butter, they were instructed to cook a food low on fat for someone on DIET. Tacha explained it to Khafi while Khafi was doing the hosting. Their meal tasted perfect for a meal low on fat. That it wasn't as delicious as your group's, doesnt make it bad. The food was targeted at a particular demographic of people on DIET and the chef recognized it.

You will win again. You're competitive. Let it go.
Biggie told her that it was a food show and their food was delicious but their presentation was wack.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

*clears throat*

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Biggie told her that it was a food show and their food was delicious but their presentation was wack.

Biggie said their food was second to none. This means it was the best so why then did Biggie give the same score for taste which he gave Mercys team to Tacha despite knowing Mercys meal tasted the best?

Shows the judge was biased period.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Mercy you didn't get the instruction. The number of foods cooked is not the Criteria. Tacha and co cooked the exact recipe they were instructed to cook and that's enough.

Cooking more than the stipulated number of foods won't give you extra points. In the recipe given to Team Arla Butter, they were instructed to cook a food low on fat for someone on DIET. Tacha explained it to Khafi while Khafi was doing the hosting. Their meal tasted perfect for a meal low on fat. That it wasn't as delicious as your group's, doesnt make it bad. The food was targeted at a particular demographic of people on DIET and the chef recognized it.

Exactly what i wrote here yesterday..it doesn't matter how many meals you prepare or how delicious they might taste or enticing it would look..as long as you fault the rules and instruction given you would be punished.
it's just like saying Ronaldo dribbled everybody on the pitch including the goalkeeper but did not score but the other team defended all through the game and scored the only goal at the die minute of the match...so we should award ronaldo's team the winner because they were more entertaining...
No fam it doesn't work like that..the rule says score a goal if you want to win a match..if you fail to score ...you'll carry your loss with your 99% possession home..it is as simple as that.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
I hope ike won't say it was his coin that went missing when biggie ask him the question he ask being asking others

maybe biggie is just pulling a prank on them
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

And they said he is an athlete ? grin Biggie needs to dissolve this team thing. All he does is eat, sleep and get into other people's business.

Don't worry yourself boo. The presidential jet will be ready by Upper Sunday to Cruise him back to the UK.

#PresidentialJetAttached

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

Presentation is where they lost it. Their food was superb and the best. The judges can only give 4/5 which is the highest score. Engagement is where Khafi nicked it for her team. Mercy is letting her emotions get the best of her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie don hear Am grin
Tacha unpack your week for biggie
Tacha flips her hair back and asks biggie if its fine now. grin grin grin grin

Tacha and Mercy grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Thank you for this..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie: Kindly unpack your week for big brother

Tacha: laughs. Flips her hair back. Biggie is it fine now?

Me: shocked shocked Where did you get this one from Biggie?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie.. “Tacha could you kindly unpack your week?”

Tacha .. *packs her wig backwards* and asks “Biggie, is this okay?”

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Presentation is where they lost it. Their food was superb and the best. The judges can only give 4/5 which is the highest score. Engagement is where Khafi nicked it for her team. Mercy is letting her emotions get the best of her
She did not know the criteria for judgement. Now she knows. She had every right to feel bad and rant yesterday and that she DID.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gboliwe:
Biggie: Kindly unpack your week for big brother

Tacha: laughs. Flips her hair back. Biggie is it fine now?

Me: shocked shocked Where did you get this one from Biggie?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

When she is busy flirting and cutting eye for biggie. She rarely listens and cannot even look straight. I dont know what she has with biggie grin

She is flirty.

Quite annoying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Omashola's ds
He said he is fine, happy. He has won real cash aside the Betnaija coins he wins often.
His favorite task, he cannot remember and since thats the case, he would pick yesterday's task because he won real cash.
He said his coins is not missing, if it was missing, Bighie would have heard from him because he doesn't joke with his coins.
He requests for his badge from Isilomo, his trophy that makes him feel line a winner and djcuppy.
Biggie said if he pretend he would consider the requests, would Omashola leave the diary room.
He stood up and left.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

Kwakwakwakwakwa

Trying to ask nicely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Buwahahaha. I don die. grin grin

When Mercy was in the DR, Biggie told her to "unpack her WEEK". Mercy didn't get the statement and told Biggie to break it down for her.

Now, Biggie asked the same question to Tacha and she thought Biggie meant "unpack your WIG" and she went to rearrange her braids backwards only for Biggie to repeat what he meant but stressing the "week" grin grin

Tacha felt embarrassed slightly when she understood the question.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

LMAO. I was on the floor laughing when she packed her wig backward

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

Well, Tachas wack food was also judgesd 4/5 by the biased chef even when everyone (housemates ) know it was wack.
But it's all good and gone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
DownChelsea:

grin the babe is not sophisticated in the usage of English words. I even wonder why Biggie chose to use that vocabulary for her in the first place. But when he found out tacha didn't understand what he meant he had to paraphrase by asking her "how has your week gone so far"... Biggie just wanted to disgrace her shaaa cheesy embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol, Tacha unpacking her wigs cheesy cheesy.
She said she's fine, her week is a lovely one and the loveliest so far.
She isn't looking for any betnaijacoins and she isn't sure anyone is looking for theirs, except Khafi whose 20betnaijacoins is missing but she has not found it.
Anything else on her mind, she said "thank you".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.