Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5045611 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 2:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Venita:

There's a difference when one keeps it real, but many people misunderstand it. That's why some people prefer to lie to please, and people are fooled by that almost all the time.
No one likes to be misunderstood though I wouldn't worry if certain people misunderstand me. Its not worth the trouble.

You don't have to be all "real" all the time. Aside Biggie's house, life itself is a game.

I was once like that and I think that's one thing I dislike about Frodd, there's actually something like being too real.
When your real is a thorn that almost everyone you encounter complain about, you gotta do something about it. It's called growth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 2:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:

Bring proof to back up this claim of yours .

The last time I checked , the egg that beat Kylie's Instagram likes trended on Twitter and Just Incase you can't spell ...egg is a three lettered word .

I don't take unverified assumptions with unsubstantiated evidence seriously .

I didn't even see your reply to me all these days. #worldrecordegg was what trended the day that egg beat Kylie's record. There was nothing like #egg.

Three letter words don't trend on twitter, that's the fact. Show me a single instance it has trended. And this shouldn't even be hard for anyone to figure out. The night Ike fought with Seyi, Bbnaija, Mercy( that wasn't even involved) all trended on twitter. The night Ike stole coins, Bbnaija, Omashola, Mercy and Jackie all trended that night. And so many examples like that. So many times Ike was the centre of a controversy he never trended on twitter. It shouldn't take a genius to figure out its simply because the name 'Ike' can trend because it's a 3 letter word.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Sep 08, 2019
I will only feel bad for Diane crying tomorrow but I will rejoice for this stupid boy leaving. You have a woman who needs your warm hugs and cuddles waiting in bed and yet you stay outside ranting over your preferred choice. Them no dey settle for person for your village?

Anyway sha, she may surprise somebody like Frodd did on Esther’s exit. They haven’t stayed long enough for her to bond emotionally like she did with Nelson. One thing is for sure: if Elo goes (even if he doesn’t), her, Frodd and Omashola will stand on Monday. I doubt she will survive the next eviction even though I picture her as the furniture who’ll make it to the finals.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2019
fergie001:

Where did you hide since?
With all the plenty plenty drama everywhere?
Lol.
I was watching UFC but I've caught up with everything grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Venita's tears never move me. I always have it in mind she's an actress and is either trying to manipulate someone with them or actively seeking highlights. She claimed she was drunk and flopping everywhere but after Mercy tabled her and Khafi's matter she got her senses back immediately. She was also able to hold serious conversations with both Seyi and Cindy.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2019
fergie001:

She think say we no watch am....
Am disappointed in you again
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Now imagine if Frodd didn't have a weakness in the form of a 5'3 23 year old Yoruba woman. I can imagine him clearing Esther the same way he did Khafi on multiple occasions. He even threatened to once but couldn't back up the threat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2019
eleshin:
Tacha is street smart tho. She walked away cos she knew Seyi wanted to finish her patapata. Seyi shouted You ain't sh1t like 8 times.
A shout of painment.by tomorrow,he ill regret everything as usual

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:37am On Sep 08, 2019
eleshin:

I seriously don't understand how you people watch this show. Seyi clearly dressed Tacha down tonight. She told her she's all fine body with no brain, she's 23 acting 16. He called her Puto, Arrow. Tacha had to leave cos there was no coming back from that. She's not that intelligent to exchange words with Seyi. Her madness ends with her repeating same words in a very irritating loud voice. Now you are talking about rejection?
Seyi cant handle rejection actually

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2019
sanusi44z:
Venita is playing a game here. Acting like she is defending Tacha when Seyi is not trying to bad mouth anyone, he is just explaining but Venita keep defending like Seyi is saying bad things.

She knows Ebuka may scatter the table. These my favs are not well.
She has sense unlike seyi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2019
iamJ:
seyi done kill him game finish
He will struggle to get 10%
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2019
DOptical:

I really don't know why Silicone fans are the one dragging Khafi cos Silicone is ten times worse than everything Khafi had done in the house. Both reneged on the promise to drop the ribbon yet only Khafi has been getting all the blame cos she won a car, especially from silicone fans? HYPOCRITES!
THE WAY YOU HATE MERCY, EVEN LUCIFER DEY LEARN WORK FROM YOU.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:56am On Sep 08, 2019
fergie001:
Seyi, I thought you are a fool.....you are not my bro...

You have my sympathies.
He is tonight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Digital101:

THE WAY YOU HATE MERCY, EVEN LUCIFER DEY LEARN WORK FOR YOU.
Same way noisy hammer hates tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

SHE HAS RAN AWAY OOO.... SEYI WAS TOO HOT FOR HER
Or his drunkenness was too hot for him to handle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:01am On Sep 08, 2019
QuietHammer:
I told y'all Seyi is bat shit crazy. He'll put this Trash in her place.

And would he top he at the polls
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:11am On Sep 08, 2019
iamJ:
ike is a coded ass kisser
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
I concur

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Munzy14:

u are known to twist issues...

I pity people following with ur updates..

venita clear waiting, someone that is turning red..
.grin

hahahaha Steph change...

She said she suspect HOH told biggie the punishment to serve the legends..

But now Mercy confronted her she is claiming she only joked about it...

Have mercy on people following here.... cheesy grin

keep twisting, it will still not affect Mercy's polls outcome...... lol....
The wike factor will

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 4:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:
Serena should just retire .
She's still the greatest .
Margaret helmet court says hello
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:38am On Sep 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I concur
Mr concurer
Don’t let me start with that old fool omashola
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2019
safarigirl:
as in, very annoying

Imagine bringing out either of Mercy or Tacha as representatives for women when calling out winners of this show

Even Efe was better than these women. Disgraceful duo, and it speaks lowly of the average Nigerian woman if the best we can present is a bitter ashawo and an unreasonable dolt

Why haven't you thrown your support behind any of the other "better" women left in the house? Since you care about all you've said, why then are you supporting a drug-addict who has been incarcerated for peddling hard drugs? What message are you sending to the youths? Doesn't that speak low of you? Are you any better than those that support Tacha and Mercy?

The person you support once bragged about pimping_ his girlfriend to rich men - an encourager of the same 'ashawo-ness" that you are criticizing, yet you still supporting him. The person you support once threatened to kill for money and bragged about how he could kill niggas for money, yet you are still supporting him.

The stench of your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Threebear:

I don't know why I'm sexually attracted to you even though I feel you might not be conventionally handsome grin cheesy

Maybe because you're kind of spooky .
Bobrisky! I
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ofemigeorge(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Abeg, who never enter this HoH room in this Mercy and Ike tenure?

Dem just dey allow everybody enter, like say na mummy and daddy room for family house
Thats why they should be winners....
People like them will not build a wall against people.
Na everybody come and take be theur own.
Mercy /ike for the 60m

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2019
My observation over the past few months of watching big brother naija: DUMEBI by REMA is IKE favorite naija song that he vibes with in Saturday night parties..
Happy Sunday to you guys!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Is Seyi done with his lamentations?

Though they said he peppered Tacha grin grin

Yet Tacha slept like a baby, while he lamented to almost everyone in the house until nobody gave him attention anymore, besides Mr. 33 years.

Tacha the only HM that keeps peppering them even when she sleeps...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2019
The organizers should start dropping the total number of votes tallied every week so we can know the full support our favourites get. It is disgraceful to hear a housemate got a paltry 4.5% of votes out of a hundred. E reach to hide face but when you consider it was 4.5% of 18,000,000 votes one will feel a lot better and know there was nothing achievable within their power. That’s how some people still believe Khloe’s 1% of votes last season meant only a single person voted for her. Lol. How laughable.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2019
dominique:
They're finally seeing Khafi as the two faced manipulator that she is. I've seen it as early as week 2 when she used tears to hook Gedoni into a relationship he wasn't ready for.
Aren't you old enough to know no one can be forced into a relationship. Even after Gedoni's debunking of your "imaginary situationship", you still find a way to pull it out at the slightest opportunity. Quite embarrasing...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by elegantslayer(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2019
badinfluence:
A woman must win.. Na why una choose two idiots as candidates..
As in ehh,two nonsense women..sense dem no get,book dem no sabi,even to have a proper conversation na zero,I just hope they don't win..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Ekinematics:

You know why I ignored your agege talk?
Because it makes no sense to brag about thuggery.

We are trying to take that off PH. People in PH are not
lily-livered like what you have in Lagos.

That's not something to talk about shaa. But still your agege talk makes me laugh hard.
PH people aren't lily livered like the people in Lagos........... that's why they're dying like animals down there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Ujay01:
Omoshola don dey enter Khafi...

Blackhawk01, your baby is on the hot seat tonight ooo
I just read up on what went down. I've said it here, biggie's house is a place to learn and unlearn a lot about oneself...She should listen to Frodd and Oma, there's no dignity in being a blabbermouth, it brings nothing but see finish. I hope my baby can learn to speak less, that's basically the root of all this.

I went to bed early because of a mad arse headache. I woke up feeling better, but I can feel it coming back right now. Khafy dear, you want to shut the fvck up and learn to mind your business or you want to come home today? undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2019
My DW Heebah, are you here in a new uniform? I couldn't get you off my mind yesterday. Lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Last night was way too dramatic and I enjoyed every bit of it .
My Tacha peppered ;
Mercy by ignoring her fake ph first lady hailings.
Seyi by walking out on him when he tried to provoke her to getting another strike for disqualification.
I love how she stays away from drama!
Omashola and Mike love how she ignores people and adviced Khaffi to try and learn from her.
Seyi and Elo couldn't sleep because of the tatache she put in their eyes.lol
Tacha is the real pepper!!!
Ebuka will break so many tables tonight and I cant wait!
Lastly,Diane needs to be exposed for stealing Tacha's eggs mbok! grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.