Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,435 members, 7,878,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5042471 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Digital101:

This is not about tribe, Tacha is a disgrace to womanhood.
Mercy is a disgrace to humanity

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019
sanusi44z:
Frodd just offered Omotshola 400 for Veto.

He turned it down.
For all the coins in that house,he wont accept esp bot from frodd the one he loves to hate.veto is one thing shola has been yearning for

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2019
MissCookie:
Goodness me! What have I just watched now. I have unknowingly downplayed this girls oloshoism. Hers is not even coded, she is not apologetic about it. She is so bold and unashamed shocked

This one deserves to be called out.

How can Bigbrother draw such negativity to the show in the bid to make money? How? Now I know why people are calling for a ban on this show. Who in his right mind will allow this crass immorality to abide?

Trasha has dragged the remaining morality this show has to the gutters, this must not continue. For the posterity of our young and innocent children, Trasha needs to to be decimated, trashed and shamed, anything less than this is an endorsement to prostitution.

Jesus! I have to go to bed, hopefully by tomorrow, I should forget what I just watched online. *Shudders*
Mercy days hello.you need cookies

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:
i feel good you know
Mercy should emulate this
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hardae(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2019
tenderheart:
Seyi is the most hated housemate in the history of big brother...The reason I dont seem 2 understand

I just hope Seyi change his game plan henceforth and frustrate the hell out of Tacha...
I just hope he sees Tacha as an enemy not his friend..
Seyi shd form an alliance with someone b4 it's too late...
I just hope..............

Team Seyi..
he is not don't push a false narrative
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fkhalifa(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Assuming Frodd wins the HOH, who do you think he'll choose to share room with sad

BTW, I'm enjoying the hot war between Seycha and Fans cheesy , shebi you wan gather they form family reunion ni, blaming and transferring their bitterness on frodd, now that they sensed bobo is strong, their camp/Tables don dey break..

Una never see anything, Slow tigers'God is too big for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas

Nadal .

What a beautiful man .

What a beautiful game .

Nearly 5 hours.

And congratulations to Medvedev.

He has a bright future ahead of him .

I leave you all with a beautiful picture of Nadal's famous derriere. grin cheesy
There's nothing beautiful or pretty about nadal's style.he's the mourinho of tennis,too aggressive.he destroys the beauty of the game.how i wish medvedev defeated him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Digital101:

Tacha is a definition of moral decadence. Supporting her means our society will never get better.
Mercy nko?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2019
meobizy:

The problem with winning arguments in this forum is the people on the wrong end of it never yield.

Let me ask you this question: all her stay in the house has she displayed exactly what you see in the video?
Thank you sir.by the way am beginning to fancy frodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2019
lymelyte:
Omashola is offering his veto save and replace game for coin�.. See street cheesy

Omashola that is so scared of nomination is offering his VETO?

Omashola that shouted "one more week" after winning the VETO power.

Frodd was very stupid to attempt buying it. Omashola was only trying to know people very interested in it. I would have totally ignored him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2019
meobizy:

Khafi needs protection by employing Tacha’s army (which worked) and Tacha is ready to fight verbal battles for her. It’s a winning situation for Khafi. Tacha can also give her objective advice regarding men like the budding case of her closeness with Omashola.
And if tacha gets a third strike,khafi will be the ultimate beneficiary.abeg,biggie should reset the game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Instagram olosho
Cubana olosho
Olopa olosho
Jambite olosho
Coded olosho

Regardless a lady will win BBN 2019 ,let's just give them the money so that they can stop their oloshoism and become better people. wink

We are very good at calling people names when in the private of our walls we are no different ,go to the corporate world of bankers ,lawyers,communication gurus and see the decadence there .We are the same people that sit behind keyboards and call women oloshos when the actual oloshoism happens on board room tables .

Support a lady for BBN Winner 2019 ,that is the movement for this year. kiss

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

What good can come from a cheaper olosho like mercy
If u look well, u will see MERCY Eke's name. After that, look up in d internet for her biography.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Brownsun:
Reading through last night pages and i realized Tacha's team cannot defend their fav without bringing MERCY in. Defend ur fav's achievement and stop comparing her with MERCY, they are two different people entirely.

Goodmorning Team MERCY.
She has the face of a puppy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pepperdem360: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Thank you Pokello

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2019
I see no reason for ANY Mercy fan to drag Tacha. There is no difference between both of them, maybe one is high class, the other is upcoming or not yet lucky.

If there is anyone I will explicitly call olosho, it is Mercy. At least she has confirmed herself that she does sugar daddies. More reason she enhanced her butt to sell her market.

What is the difference between Tacha shaking butt on a bed and Mercy that is a patron in a strip club? Which responsible girl does either of them?

I agree that Tacha is not so up there morally, but I wouldn't call her "olosho", I do not have enough evidence for that YET.

They are both the same. If you are totally intolerant of low morales or very pro-sapiosexual woman, you can't stan either of them. They are not very good ambassadors of the Nigerian woman.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2019
see them crying because of Mercy... Una never start.. Face your Tacha and Seyi. Mercy is their boss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2019
senatordave1:

There's nothing beautiful or pretty about nadal's style.he's the mourinho of tennis,too aggressive.he destroys the beauty of the game.how i wish medvedev defeated him

That’s my favourite tennis player
Followed by the ever playful and unserious Monfils

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
newguy1:
nigeria love first of all a pretty yellow woman then with a sassy/ a promiscuous behavior but when the curtains are down they go for a more reserved girl
they are hypocrites
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
I see no reason for ANY Mercy fan to drag Tacha. There is no difference between both of them, maybe one is high class, the other is upcoming or not yet lucky.

If there is anyone I will explicitly call olosho, it is Mercy. At least she has confirmed herself that she does sugar daddies. More reason she enhanced her butt to sell her market.

What is the difference between Tacha shaking butt on a bed and Mercy that is a patron in a strip club? Which responsible girl does either of them?

I agree that Tacha is not so up there morally, but I wouldn't call her "olosho", I do not have enough evidence for that YET.

They are both the same. If you are totally intolerant of low morales or very pro-sapiosexual woman, you can't stan either of them. They are not very good ambassadors of the Nigerian woman.
Plenty sense! ✔️�

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
What a beautiful nonsense.
Seyi doesn't represent an average struggling Nigerian. He doesn't represent the class of Nigerians who take to street everyday struggling, not because they are lazy or incompetent but because they don't have strong connection.
He represents the class of those whose fathers or forefathers once either led or drained this nation and children continue in the same tradition; the class of saraki.
He represents the class of those who deprive average Nigerians opportunities at national table and even mock them or call them LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS just because they don't have strong political connection or their father's never ruled this nation.
It is apparent Seyi's feats prior to this BBN were achieved with mere mention of Awolow while more competent young Nigerians would be overlooked, that was why he bragged about Awolowo name at every minute. That was why he could call Frood a peasant, said mercy's generation has never achieved what his own generation has achieved, that was why he said Thelma's late brother died with her glory. He could say this because he felt more advantageous over other HMs.
What does Seyi obviously think he has over other HMs to think lowly of them? Because he is a grandson of Awolowo.
Seyi represents those who ruled or still rule us, mess up the nation, deprive Nigerians good lives and still mock them and call them LAZY and UNSERIOUS NIGERIANS, not because they are lazy in real sense or incompetent but because they lack access to political connections to also call the shots for themselves.
I'm not hating or envious of him for saying this, just to state your flawed analysis of Seyi representing average struggling Nigerians.
If BBN was a show not open to public voting and done secretly like recruitment to public offices in Nigeria, Seyi would still have robbed other HMs and became the winner even when he didn't get highest votes; just like recruitments into some sectors like CBN, FIRS etc have never been competitvely open to public but to the connected ones.

SEYI DOESN'T REPRESENT AN AVERAGE STRUGGLING NIGERIAN GUY AT ALL.
Threebear:
Even though I've never really felt like Tacha would win .
What she said tonight was the last nail in her coffin .

There are lots of struggling young men in Nigeria .

These guys are talented .

They're educated.

They're smart.

But the system has failed them .

There are lots of men in their late twenties and early thirties still living with their parents.

This is not my choice , and it's not because they're useless and have nothing to offer but because of lack of opportunities .

What Tacha said to Seyi was highly insensitive .

It was a slap in the face of every young man out there bustling and hustling but can't reach their target because they aren't connected to Dangote.

Men should be respected because they have weighty expectations placed on them .

A woman can be making 30k a month and still be considered somewhat successful ; a man making that is considered poor and useless .

Nigerians are highly sentimental and as the video keeps going viral , Tacha will keep losing people who identify with the struggle .

And yes , before you call me a hypocrite and say I've said worse to people , just remember I'm not the one on TV contesting for sixty million worth of prizes .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2019
safarigirl:
this is what a lot of Tacha fans don't know or don't put into consideration

You have to consider the fact that those keeping her in the game are not doing charity. They have to recoup their "investment". I'll call them the equivalent of CeeCee's dad.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Is Seyi a medical doctor or PHD holder ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Have Jaruma given Sir Dee his 500K ? grin I think he has earned it; in and out the house grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Khafi is buying herself haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Crixxx:
see them crying because of Mercy... Una never start.. Face your Tacha and Seyi. Mercy is their boss

They forgot when they were forming relationship.
Why dragging Mercy into this is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
nadesh:
Some people just come here to type Nonsence. Imagine saying Ike does not have plans for the money or will give a certain % of the Money to Mercy, Ike on my screen or the one you see in your dreams?
Come take a looki looki
Come take a looki here

Oh na now u dey realise?

To some fools here only Awolowo has the right to insult people because he's Awolowo, others are sub humans.

The funny part is they write Seyi and put Awolowo in it to remind us he's Awolowo. Awolowo wey come hustle 60 million.

Funny people grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning.
I'm certain most of you dreamt about this beautiful, strong, confident, out spoken, loving, talented young woman.
I pray God keeps her safe from the evil eyes and devourers coming for her this week...

You'll have a blessed/great week ahead. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2019
rationalmind:

You have to consider the fact that those keeping her in the game are not doing charity. They have to recoup their "investment". I'll call them the equivalent of CeeCee's dad.
Peoole also invested in CeeC, but it was her dad that still bailed her out when it mattered

Recoup which investment? By adding more money or how? You think intelligent people pour money on top of a failed investment? If she fails to win, she will have to hustle for herself, she will do free promo for them on her page till she hustles the money back, or smash the ones that will accept other forms of payment. The best they can recoup is if she wins.

No be only she wey people sponsor. I am just so happy for this season, it is the biggest money bag that will win and Mercy also has some big money names on her side that will pour money on her. May the best olosho win, I suppose.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pepperdem360: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2019
nadesh:
Is Seyi a medical doctor or PHD holder ?

Non of the above. Do a proper dig on him.

He only refers to himself as a doctor, just the way he calls himself Sugar Daddy.

A true medical doctor with good background as we are told would have bn fixed in a reputable medical institution in Nigeria not scrambling for 30m with "peasants" especially on a show the 'nobles' will describe with degrading names.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 40 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.