Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,164 members, 7,877,325 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5040186 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
omamush:

Only u post say khafi and tacha dey go house
Only u still post this fake result
Sule from Delloite
I like posting things
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
iamJ:
khafy knows too many nigerians songs

the only way a foreigner will know plenty nigerians songs, is by fuvking around

celibate my left nipplee
Nothing you say surprises anybody anymore.
You know why? Your stupidity is inborn. wink grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rossycee:
Please who sang d song playing now
Ohema - Mr Eazi

Or the 'sample you' one?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

You're not serious, what does Frodd want to do with Mike grin

It's Gaylo that wants Frodd but he's taken cool
You have got to be the most savage mod in the history of mods...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Iwaniewa:

I don't do this, but I think you need help

Replying this way only confirms that u are worst than tacha herself.always on her case

I no go answer u again

HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. REMOVE THE RUBBLE STONES IN UR EYES, BEFORE TALKING OF THE SAND IN ANOTHER. TACHA WANNA BE.

MIND UR BUSINESS AND STAY OFF ME BEFORE I CURSE U. I KNOW GET TIME. U JUMPED INTO MY COMMENTS, WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULE. IF U'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MY COMMENTS, U ..MOVE ON. I'VE WARNED U , COS I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHO U ARE. STAY IN UR LANE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Rossycee:
Please who sang d song playing now
DJ spinall ft Mr Eazi - Ohema

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Munzy14:

cheesy

That certificate came veryyyyy late...
It was awarded to a wrong person.you are the rightful owner

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

This could be true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tacha is that you or your twin sister? shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Xfactor06:

u can ignore my comment u knw?

but desperation for likes wouldnt allow u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

get dem likes and get out

my statement stands

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Samueltemi337:
E go be
if u c the result u will believe ba?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

Okay grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
iamJ:
there are things that are easy to learn and like

music is very hard, especially our kind of music, to like nigerians songs, u have to frequent clubs and bars

most nigerians songs need plenty of listenings b4 people will like them, how did khafy learn all the songs word for word, if she wasnt hanging alot?
Nigerian songs are played regularly in the UK. There are white Brits that are very familiar with the popular songs. They are played in stores, on the radio, and such, because there is a large Nigerian population there and a lot of people frequent Nigeria regularly.

Dem say dem get where dem dey call small Lagos in UK and you are talking about going to clubs to hear the songs. Songs that every black kid has on their phone? Hell, the first time I learned of Olamide's Science Student, was when Ndidi was playing the record in Leicester's dressing room.

IamJ, for someone that supposedly has some level of international exposure, you peddle a lot of shocking ignorance undecided

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
iamJ:
u can ignore my comment u knw?

but desperation for likes wouldnt allow u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

get dem likes and get out

my statement stands
Same here.
My statement stands. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Xfactor06:

You sure say you go make heaven so... shocked cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Songs dey that year, o. I like how this guy didn't play the overly popular ones but the housemates are still catching fun. This Omashola taking-care-of-my-guy's-girl is getting too much. I'm sure it's a South African thing because Naija guys don't overdo it like this. He's likely nursing feelings of hitting it one time then he'll relax on orbiting her every move. Naija guys allow the girl enjoy herself and keep her on a "hey, what's up?" parole.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Everybody don tire grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Seyi alcohol level dey very high, he drinks pass bottle sef

Elo shud fire Diane dis night, her body don wake finish, heat eriod though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
As always Mike made this party .

The best dancer in the house. grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
iamJ:

music is very hard, especially our kind of music, to like nigerians songs, u have to frequent clubs and bars

most nigerians songs need plenty of listenings b4 people will like them, how did khafy learn all the songs word for word, if she wasnt hanging alot?
Unless you're living in a remote Island completely obscure to human civilisation will your reasoning be applicable.
Khafi is a Nigerian girl living in London with a large population of Nigerians listening to Nigerian music, coupled with online access.
Parties and joints like Obalende and a whole lot of Nigerian hangout spots in "Jandon" also play Naija music consistently.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Drama in 5 minutes grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
Nigerian[b] songs are played regularly in the UK. [/b]There are white Brits that are very familiar with the popular songs. They are played in stores, on the radio, and such, because there is a large Nigerian population there and a lot of people frequent Nigeria regularly.

Dem say dem get where dem dey call small Lagos in UK and you are talking about going to clubs to hear the songs. Songs that every black kid has on their phone? Hell, the first time I learned of Olamide's Science Student, was when Ndidi was playing the record in Leicester's dressing room.

IamJ, for someone that supposedly has some level of international exposure, you peddle a lot of shocking ignorance undecided
mostly in cococure club but dont say regularly played. I have lived in Manchester so it depends on where u talking of.

Say some parts of London . Because London has a higher rate of Nigerians than most of the counties. In London there r Nigerian clubs.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

Frodd gives off more gay vibe than anyone else in that house. I really don't know why some people think Elo is gay.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I prefer Khafy to Mercy meanwhile, however that may look cheesy
Then like I am prone to asking now, how do I post that makes me what you say I am?
ie, trying too hard? To be what exactly? What exactly am I selling on Nairaland? Help me discover myself please
I would honestly like to know what it is about the way I type that rubs (rubbed) you off the wrong way
Not that it matters though, cos I just do me
I honestly dunno the way you type. I also can’t be bothered to know.
But then we are all different, and for this I am most grateful

I read you are creoleofhunt? The one who asked me if I was 50 plus years old? cheesy If you are the person? I am not surprised it came to this
Cheers shaa
And keep doing you, exactly what I intend to do with my self

Hi Eeghe,

I recall the day I asked you a truly innocent question about your age bracket, noting that your posts usually give off the vibe of a middle aged person - and no, I never asked if you were 50 plus (i can't find that post, I'm guessing you reported it, which would be quite weird). I found your reply to me sarcastic and I was surprised, given that I started that post with 'please do not take this the wrong way'. Since that day, I have appeared in your mentions a couple of times. Just so you know that i brushed that encounter off.

I'm nobody's alternate. I am Creolehunt. I stopped posting here because I have been away and the thread was beginning to turn me into that which I'm not.

I wonder why you would think I used an alternate to diss you when my account isn't banned, in fact I have never been banned. I'm never one to insult or diss nairalanders, and all the nonsense I wrote about HMs, I find them regrettable.

That said, could you please not link me to any moniker?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
Nigerian songs are played regularly in the UK. There are white Brits that are very familiar with the popular songs. They are played in stores, on the radio, and such, because there is a large Nigerian population there and a lot of people frequent Nigeria regularly.

shocked cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'd rather watch Trace VocalTeknis mix than this their boring party wey my Venita no dey
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
iamJ:

Ogbeni, no dey yarn opata. Stop exposing your despicable reasoning. You listen to wide range of music, from Reggae, to Hiphop, to Reggaeton etc. Even classical musics, Rock music etc. Some you understand, some you don't.

There's nothing hard about it. Music leaves that kind of impact you. I don't understand Yoruba but I vibe to Yoruba songs on a daily, even Ghanaian songs. In this modern age where there is internet, and in UK where the population of Naija is huge, you're still vomiting trash.

So what happened if she's hanging out? Does it mean once she hangs out she must fvck? How does her knowing popular Naija songs known by millions the world over translate to her not being celibate?

Ibkayee_ grew up in UK but knows many Naija songs and news.

I swear, you've the IQ of a weevil with your defense of your pathetic opinion.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

here comes the ceo of deloitte nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u have been viewing with ur alternate hiding so incase u cast 2moro, people wouldn't think that u ran because of shame

but when u read my post, remembering how i always attack u, u couldnt hold urself back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

for ur mind, that post suppose get you like 15likes and 8 shares grin grin grin

agric fowl dey waka him own, native fowl dey shout cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
mostly in O2...

O2 is an arena for concerts

They are played on radio, on TV, in pubs and stores etc. The Nigerian community in the UK is so large, that Nigerian music has a wide reach theee.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Who sing this Dstv Ad song?

Na badass singer, Teni and Simi kind of singer.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:
As always Mike made this party .

The best dancer in the house. grin cheesy
Ur case file is with the lord grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Amya:
it's been more than a month I wrote on Mike. It should be apparent to you by now that I'm not as emotionally vested in the show as I once was. Besides I wasn't even so fixated on Mike as you to paint me to be. I simply stated I'll rather Mike doesn't win the show because he's a Jamaican. But I like Mike as a person and vote for him most often than not.
Up tacha,down ike

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.