Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,137 members, 7,877,221 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5039858 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Geezeem:
Mike called out Ike's name who was standing a little distant from him....Said ike has changed.... Ike replied that he doesn't know what has happened to him.

Mike continued.... Said Ike gets up and stays up now, doing laundry, Mercy's laundry angry..... He laughed.... Ike kept quiet. Seyi looked on

Before our eyes, a gangster was made a soft gangster and then a "boyfriend"

Nawatically!
This was because of Mikes individual talks with Ike and Mercy on tuesday. Mercy has been doing Ikes laundry since day one. Ike does laundry today it becomes nawatically undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

Dominique abi wetin dem call you. I know you are a Tacha hater. I know whenever I reply you I dey chop ban,

I dey respect say you be mod oo.. and as a mod you should be neutral on stuffs like this. Play an umpire role and leave us to banter here.

2 of my monikers don chop ban cause of you. This is a new moniker, so allow me. I no wan face your matter...

Tacha Tacha Tacha!!!

Neutral? Unto say?

Someone that watches the show, VOTES and have favorites?

She doesn't get cheesy on someone here except when the person does to her

Her submissions are mostly on point

You are probably offended cos she doesn't like your Tacha.... She DOESN'T have to lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
safarigirl:
You did not understwnd my point at all

I never said money is bad, I said money being the ONLY thing, or making it your TOP priority is BAD

There are too many wealthy couples in sad and abysive relationship. You are looking for a life partner, not a master. When your purpose for marrying a person is because of his money, you will end up sad and unfulfilled, because money without character and personality is empty.

I can't believe you misconstrued my words this much.

See, you need to understand that people marry for different reasons....no one reason .....emphasis on "NO ONE' is right or wrong. Those decide to marry for money, those that decide to marry for love.....those that decide to marry for child bearing or those that even marry for status aare all within their rights to do so and should not be judged as right or wrong...

It is easy for u to label marrying for money as wrong but think about it ...what makes it wrong? critical thinking.....nothing makes it wrong...

@ the bolded.....show me 10 wealthy couples in abusive relationships and i will show u 50 poor couples also in abusive relationships....u know what makes their cases worse? hardship....

Madam,,,,,,to each his own....u ll only appreciate this school of thought some years from now

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Finally,I can see my Tacha!
Thank you biggy for chasing them out to the garden!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Geezeem:
Mike called out Ike's name who was standing a little distant from him....Said ike has changed.... Ike replied that he doesn't know what has happened to him.

Mike continued.... Said Ike gets up and stays up now, doing laundry, Mercy's laundry angry..... He laughed.... Ike kept quiet. Seyi looked on

Before our eyes, a gangster was made a soft gangster and then a "boyfriend"

Nawatically!
Mercy don tame gangster. He lost himself in the rabbit hole while chasing access to the booty.....he no know say Mercy na him grandmother. That girl has more guile in that game than anyone else....you think its easy getting maney off sugardaddies while ensuring to keep the mileage as low as possible?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Catch cruise? You must really be delusional, why do think I like Mike so much? I'm the king of cruise!.

The way you keep making reference to 'intellect'

One would think you're the Albert Einstein of our time.

Smh.
When u realized u are in my cruise boat, and keep jumping up to escape.... grin.... was the delusion. .lol

I am not and will never be Einstein... Even though av gone through his works, he is a great man for that E=mc^2.

That equation helped my undergraduate days...

Have u heard of Quantum mechanics?... grin

Oga what ever u want to believe, hustle ooo lol.. no mind people weh never see other side of life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Geezeem:

Neutral? Unto say?

Someone that watches the show, VOTES and have favorites?

She doesn't get cheesy on someone here except when the person does to her

Her submissions are mostly on point

You are probably offended cos she doesn't like your Tacha.... She DOESN'T have to lipsrsealed

Unto say e be mod. Hope you are not the kind of child that will always choose side openly whenever your parents are quarrelling/fighting

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2019
switlily25:
Ike like discussing Mercy with others and that's one of the characteristics of a bleep boy.
its not news to us again. We cannot change him so we accept him laike dat. When he discusses Mercy with your Tacha, its fine by you but when he discuss her with others he is a fucck boy. grin something stinks grin
Thank you for your concern.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Gentlemen, can someone explain to me what XXML33 is doing on this thread this early sunday morning after the attention seeking shot he took yesterday. Niqqa couldn't stay away. What did I expect from a Tacha fan anyway.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2019
MamBi:

shocked shocked shocked Wow! Whatever happened to making one’s own money? I am not so sure money can soften bullshit and make it more acceptable. undecided

I have clarified myself....but what makes people think once u r financially independent u dont need support...

my take goes both ways though....i wouldn't also support a guy marrying a lady that cannot support him financially....

hope u gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Tayeni:
If you tell me the difference... maybe I will agree.

Aggression and aggressiveness are closely related—both can mean hostile or destructive behavior or actions —but in practical usage, especially in North America, they have differentiated. Aggression is more extreme, usually involving maliciousness or even hostility that can take the form of violent action. Aggressiveness is rarely malicious or violent. Instead, the word connotes assertiveness and drive—a more figurative aggression. It is more of an attitude, and it may even be viewed as a positive character attribute in the workplace or on a sports field, for instance. Aggression involves behaviors that would not be considered acceptable in these settings.
https://grammarist.com/usage/aggression-aggressiveness/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2019
NativeDoctor1:
Gone through the whole last night after party pages here. Just 4 pages. Nothing to talk about, the ones always hyping their favs where even screaming "the show is boring", no after party moment yen yen yen.

Now they've seen how boring their lives are without Tacha. No Tacha moment no bbnaija show. If Tacha had done another thing to improve their viewing pleasure you would have seen over 30 pages alone just talking about Tacha.

Tacha you are indeed a star.
They know this and always want to bring you down.

Keep shining on our Tatashe...

Tacha lit up the party last night.

It's not by removing clothes on the dance floor or constantly being on all fours on the ground before the Silicone can shake. That was one of the things I liked about Esther. Her mad twerks while commanding all the respect from others without looking like an olosho nudist. Tacha's twerks were even better. The party was lit, thanks to Tacha herself. I pray for more (in Frodd's voice).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Xfactor06:

For you to type that shows your
shallow level of reasoning. It's a pity. shocked cheesy
cheesy

I hit another nerve, u had to switch to ur 12 September alternate to reply me... grin

Very shallow move... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2019
Ayamhappy:

The line-up kills her game, i xpct her in d Final, bt she fuckd herself up wt alliance wt Tacha which result in Seyi, Mercy nd Ike(mercy influence) to norminate her......on normal ground people dnt see her, she wil b d last person people wil norminate in d diary session if nt because d way she took Seyi's Veto power up-alliance wt Tacha-Mad at Seyi-provoked Mercy-Mercy influenced Ike ......Now she is up wt Tacha,Mike, Seyi (on Veto level-pity vote)

i luv Khaffi bt i picked Seyi ahead of her because of Tacha.

Bt who wil blv wt me dat if KHAFFI leave 2day, her dream abt SEYI comes 2 pass ?

she said 'Seyi kill her wt knife'

Knife-Veto power

She shud hv move closer more to Seyi aftr d Veto 2 win his fans........wot saved her nw killed her

*let wait till 8:30pm after d show, real story will com up*

The boldened rubbished all your analysis.

The alliance is a plus for Khafi

The same alliance made her top polls last week.

Since the show began very few people have the capacity to top polls now khafi is one of them thanks to titans.

The only reason this week is shaky for her is because Tacha is up with her... same thing would have happened if som1 like Diane comes up with Mercy, Ike and Mercy av never bn up together...

Imagine them in few strong studded line up like this.

So cut the crap

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2019
IKE dey feel For Seyi b4 Biggie moved them to garden.......Mike said Seyi is cool

Eviction fever catch all of dem today

evn Mike

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

I know SS3 is strictly for Premier league. Seeing you put Barcelona and SS3 shocked me.
It was an error.. I wanted to edit it but u qoute me b4 doing that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2019
Ayamhappy:

Bro anybody fit bounce
na only Seyi nd Khaffi dey up ?

sit down der

as Sir Dee eviction shock many, e go shock dem today too........Biggie no gt joy

who notice this morning hold-up lock Biggie nd Obinna 4rm stressing HMs dis mawin ?

nah
I don't want Seyi to go fa

but then Safarigirl gave an hint

what if they evict two
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

See, you need to understand that people marry for different reasons....no one reason .....emphasis on "NO ONE' is right or wrong. Those decide to marry for money, those that decide to marry for love.....those that decide to marry for child bearing or those that even marry for status aare all within their rights to do so and should be judged as right or wrong...

It is easy for u to label marrying for money as wrong but think about it ...what makes it wrong? critical thinking.....nothing makes it wrong...

@ the bolded.....show me 10 wealthy couples in abusive relationships and i will show u 50 poor couples also in abusive relationships....u know what makes their cases worse? hardship....

Madam,,,,,,to each his own....u ll only appreciate this school of thought some years from now

Hmmm, I have thought long and hard about this and I can't come up with any reasonable answer.

Funny how we have all stereotyped marrying for money as being wrong without any valid reason.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Blainz:

The boldened rubbish all your analysis.

The alliance is a plus for Khafi

The same alliance made her top polls last week.

Since the show began very few people have the capacity to top polls now khafi is one of them thanks to titans.

The only reason this week is shaky for her is because Tacha is up with her... same thing would have happened if som1 like Diane comes up with Mercy, Ike and Mercy av never bn up together...

Imagine them in few strong studded line up like this.

So cut the crap

Thank you, thank you...

Your reason is pure, not adulterated with hate.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Wayne4uall:

It was an error.. I wanted to edit it but u qoute me b4 doing that

No wahala. Noted!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2019
This one kayode focuses camera on Mike every moment. Are you thinking what I'm thinking cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2019
switlily25:

I think khaffi had nagative vibes from him.
Jeff on the other hand doesnt seem real to me and I kinda understand why almost all housemates nominated him for eviction.
If khaffi leaves tonight,she will thrive more than other ex housemates because she's got positive energy,she's smart and talented!
Endorsements go rush her!

Story... We are all watching from the sidelines and every non biased person knows that Jeff was 200x realer than Khafi would ever be... He was a good soul.. While Khafi isn't bad herself, she is a gossip and a conspirator...
She sold a stereotype to other housemates about Jeff and they all went with it... Even after he left, he shared his coins to some people that nominated him...
Khafi has negative vibes for a lot of housemates including Seyi... The difference however, was that, Jeff was the only one that gave a hoot and consequently, the only one she could challenge... She no fit look seyi face talk nah... Fear no go gree her.... Him no send her..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2019
nestkojex:
why should anyone vote a girl that would never identify with even the people who voted hey if she wins. I would rather how for Mike, Cindy, Mercy or Frodd. Not even that pretentious Omashola nor arrogant Seyi.

Pretentious Omashola

Arrogant Seyi

your fav's (Mike...Cindy...Mercy...Frodd)
are they flawless

Well
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2019
tollybb:
The reason I support Mercy :
I have not watched previous episode of BBNaija as I have this one, but Mercy caught my attention when I started watching this show.. The main reason I even watch now is because of Mercy...
-She is just herself, hard-working, she doesn't form nor is she proud,
even though she is a biz woman, and successful one, she never brags... She only wants to get better every day...
-She is very lovable and relatable, Yes she has her bad sides and who doesn't have there own bad sides... The only difference is just that we are watching them and our own could be far worse than hers... Yet some people will always judge as if there life is perfect...
-She obviously has gone through lots of heartbreaks and finds it hard to trust anyone, I won't even blame her for that.... I hope she finds someone that truly and deeply loves her cause she has so much love to give...
This and many more are the reasons why I support Mercy... The most lovable lambo on this season BBNaija...

Silicy never bragged? You're definitely not watching. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
switlily25:
Mike and seyi are leaving tonight! Deal with it!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Starke:
Gentlemen, can someone explain to me what XXML33 is doing on this thread this early sunday morning after the attention seeking shot he took yesterday. Niqqa couldn't stay away. What did I expect from a Tacha fan anyway.
nor mind am. After calling all of us fools. That's when I knew tacha had made him mad. Like how can a sane person take it that personal?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Khafi is leaving. Only Khafi.
I got this from a very reliable source.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2019
scondy:

See, you need to understand that people marry for different reasons....no one reason .....emphasis on "NO ONE' is right or wrong. Those decide to marry for money, those that decide to marry for love.....those that decide to marry for child bearing or those that even marry for status aare all within their rights to do so and should be judged as right or wrong...

Yes it is warped to feel okay when I am being appreciated for money alone. And I am sure a well balanced woman will feel insulted to be told she is being appreciated for her body alone. It happens often doesn't mean we should accept it as the norm. So....once she meets someone richer she leaves? there will always be a richer guy sooner or later....even bill gates gets overtaken from time to time.
For God's sake...we are not animals..our desires should run deeper and should be more nuanced than just hopping from partner to partner with the same pattern our company stocks rise and fall with.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nestkojex(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2019
If you are a guy and gave time to be typing this, then is m it's sad. Tacha will not remember anyone if she ever wins. Just remrmber that Kojex Consult said so
doziefrank07:
while some people are busy wailing over her matter,he fans are busy doing their part...
#titans
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2019
dominique:

But Tacha was in the house last night wasn't she? Your post would have made sense if she wasn't in the house and her absence made the show boring. They all brought little content to show last night and Kayode had to show us Khafi viewing her childhood photos for over one freaking hour. If Tacha or any other housemate had done something noteworthy, we would have talked about it. If they don't, we'll find other stuff to talk about.

The way you Tacha fans drag her into conversations when she's not being discussed is quite mind boggling though. Do you people get some kind of HBP when nobody is talking about her?

Madam, this your hate for Tacha no be here oo. I always see your horrible comments on any Tacha topic pushed to front page. The way u curse, lambast and denigrate Tacha on those front page topics is quite appalling.

Just yesterday, u were asking me about feedbacks on Tacha's products not because u wanted to purchase them but because u were looking for negative comments to post and bring her down. I saw through u. I don't know why u would go this extent to bring down a small girl that should be your daughter's age mate.

People come here to hype their favourites but u had a problem with it because Tacha was the one being hyped.

Don't try to justify or deny this post because you and I know the truth.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Tayeni:
Yes it is warped to feel okay when I am being appreciated for money alone. And I am sure a well balanced woman will feel insulted to be told she is being appreciated for her body alone. It happens often doesn't mean we should accept it as the norm. So....once she meets someone richer she leaves? there will always be a richer guy sooner or later....even bill gates gets overtaken from time to time.
For God's sake...we are not animals..our desires should run deeper and should be more nuanced than just hopping from partner to partner with the same pattern our company stocks rise and fall.

Even if she marries for love, what happens if she meets someone who loves her more than the husband? There will always be someone who loves her more sooner or later.

You see, for every reason you give why marrying for money is wrong, you can give the same for every other reason why people get married

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tollybb: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2019
DOptical:

Silicy never bragged? You're definitely not watching. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the brag am talking about is her business, you don't see her talking about her success with anyone or rubbing it on there faces.. Except wen she is talking to ike about wat they will be doing after the show. ... She has been consistent and wants to learn all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5292) (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.