Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5035104 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mariinee:
No, she isn't. It's mostly because of her and Seyi's fight.
What if SeyCha makes up before finale, would she still vote for her?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

Nice one.
Yes oo

Was away but heard the strikes have been removed(like I predicted)

Abeg how our baby and the other hateful HMs react?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Saltandwater: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Should:
it is very painful to knw your Mum supports an uncouth, mannerless, disrespectful, hate filled, egoistic, sadistic, spoilt, smelly, Std carrier, below third class, educational substandard illiterate like Tacha...
your mum supporting her speaks a lot about what was ALLEGED by AMYA, progressive-passive kaka she is..
All these because someone's mum wants to vote Tacha? I didn't read where she mentioned that her mum will borrow from you to do so...

And to think the likes of you call Tacha names, inside life!!!!!!!!

Tacha is being all those things for whooping 60M and popularity, what are you being this for? Likes and shares? That level you took Tacha to, you have way surpassed her, tueeeeeeeh!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Mariinee:
This is the extent to which you can't rant, so keep it up. I'm assuming you think the trash you type has an effect. Lmao.
THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WONT REPLY ME AGAIN? WHY NOT GIVE US THE SO CALLED REPLY ?CONTINUE WASTING YOUR TIME..

DONT TELL ME YOU DONT CARE,BECAUSE YOU ARE A KNOWN ATTENTION SEEKER HERE...
AS LONG AS YOU STILL ON THIS THREAD, YOU MUST DROP THE ROBUST REPLY YOU PROMISED US..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
scondy:

Lol....I am a huge Mercy fan o....hope u know...but i stan u doesnt mean i wont call u out on certain things....

Are you aware she is jealous and paranoid of the friendship between Ike and Diane...she has accused Ike of it....complained to Elo about it and not a word to Diane her supposed padi.....'paranoia'.....

She speaks freely of issues she wants to talk about in the house...she doesnt have the right to decide what anyone wants to speak about....her switch on Venita is simply because she survived on Sunday.....i saw when the switch happened.....her first comment was....Wow....you these new guys are strong....like she just came to a sudden realization of something she had overlooked....and since then the talks on Venita started....

The coin issue was discussed in the last 2weeks.....why is she just talking about it now....

I love mercy but an ugly side is gradually coming out....i hope she can contain it...
scondy:
Mercy is a paranoid person....i hope this doesn't dent her game....cos its getting obvious by the day....

This is why she interprets the words and actions of other housemates wrongly.....someone says something innocently and then she magnifies it in her head and give all sorts of meaning....Diane that should be her voice of reason has turned to her minion.....she nods in agreement to almost everything....this is why she switches on Ike suddenly and you wonder if she is still joking or now serious...

Listening to Ike today...his talk with Venita in the morning, and then with Mike this evening,,,,,the guy is into her so much......unfortunately he shouldn't be....but he ll realize with time.....Mercy na street girl....love no dey their dictionary.....She likes Ike no doubt but she knows very well it wont go beyond he house....

The funny thing is the reason for her paranoia is simply over calculation. She dey over calcu the game and she is going gaga....she now sees enemies that are non-existent....Venita she thinks wants to slay her didn't even nominate her....Venita is keeping close to Mercy not cos of the game but because of the outside world....she is trying to see if Mercy's connections can be beneficial to her.....

Runs girls no dey trust anybody.....Lets hope she can relax and flow with the game.....
scondy:

looool.....i like a couple of people....ike is among the tops ...

I m not big on anyone yet though....the housemates nowadays lack that raw originality that brings so much passion from you....

But i m tilting towards mercy for a win....although she sef get some unnecessary woron woron like that....

and your mike is actually a very cool dude.....but he dey boring somehow sha....
scondy:
I like this Tacha I m seeing...toned down gra gra ....now we can connect to her ...
scondy:
Ike just has the winning quality.....that's how star do...

Ike my guy
scondy:
I say Ike na the real deal.....looool.....he says the bouncers gave me 60secs, i did it in 30... Now i need to protect my brand and name ....cos ithought the camera didnt catch it....but after watching that shit, i know it did.....

i am rolling on the floor....Ike we are behind u....na so efe still HOH crown,,,,,he still win...
scondy:

Ike has a shifty personality ....i have always said it,.....one of his shortcomings .....and it is a huge one....he lacks the capacity to be loyal....he would throw anyone under the bus to achieve good rapport with the person he is with at the moment......

We have seen him speak in somewhat unappealing ways about peeps he is supposed to have good vibes with.....

He covers all with his smile.....

The above is me on different occassions about these housemates......i ve called out any one that needs to be fav or not... i remember the week i was on Mercy's case ....i was told i wasnt a fan.....same wey some Ike fans are saying i am no fan of ike.....ike i started hailing from week one? I have always been vocal about is shifty personality immediately i noticed it....The different thing about me is that the way i watch this game....that you r my fav in week 1 is not guarantee i would root for u in the final week.....my likeness progresses/regresses as the game progresses..... I blanked miracle for nina last season 3 weeks to the end of the game despite knowing he would win....

i no dey do badwagon.....if i like u and u keep misbehaving....i drop u sharp sharp.....or if i dont drop u ....my likeness reduces.....

Loyalty is very key to me......i cant deal disloyal people....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

Did you not watch or hear that she apologized to biggie and Ebuka? Has she been rude to them ever since then?

Every other person she's had issues with threw the first punch.

You support people with questionable characters and morals, yet, your voice is the loudest in the moral court. Chill please.

If not for Beorn I for shout Babbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk04: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

You guys are the MVPs tonight. You did exceedingly well.
How we wish Tacha wasn't up as well. We still did throw in a little some some for Khafi. She is a star...

Wish her and her team all the best.

As for Tachaville we continue in this struggle aginst hate. A tactical player like you is a welcome addition.
My baby left a winner and she's got endorsement waiting for her already, she had a victorious exit. I'm happy fam! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una dey gallant. You gonn win the struggle on day99. kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Should:
it is very painful to knw your Mum supports an uncouth, mannerless, disrespectful, hate filled, egoistic, sadistic, spoilt, smelly, Std carrier, below third class, educational substandard illiterate like Tacha...
your mum supporting her speaks a lot about what was ALLEGED by AMYA, progressive-passive kaka she is..
CHOI.... THAT MARIINEE CAME TO DISGRACE HER MUM JUST TO GET ATTENTION..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk04: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2019
oshe11:

If not for Beorn I for shout Babbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy
Shout dear, my baby is asleep. cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Arysexy:
I see doomsday for Tacha.

Whoever wins d Veto power challenge will have d power to send one HM home.

I see Tacha going soon

Lol, I wonder why people would think like this though.

Biggie that cancelled all strikes and warning so as not to lose out on the money bags in the final.

Is it that biggie that will now give such huge power to veto power holder? Unto say wetin happen? Make the person comot him money bah before final?

Imposicant!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

My baby left a winner and she's got endorsement waiting for her already, she had a victorious exit. I'm happy fam! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una dey gallant. You gonn win the struggle on day99. kiss
PORT TO TACHA OR MERCY NA... SEBI YOU MUST SUPPORT THE EVENTUAL WINNER...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

Shout dear, my baby is asleep. cheesy tongue
Lol

***Whispers

Babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Question I no see
Reply no way...

Infact, to end this.....I am voting Esther........... Mtchew
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

Would you have said the same bullcrap if I had jumped to your delawood?

As foolish as some of your decisions have been to me, you don't see me questioning you. Please, keep the same energy.
My decisions couldn't have been that stupid , my contestant is still in the house , yours will resume snapping pictures on Instagram by tomorrow .

We really need to evaluate who has been making stupid decisions.

And better a delawood that stays than a parrot that gets flunged out unceremoniously .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

Ayeeeee!!! Tell mum she's the real deal, God bless her. kiss

*In Tacha's voice* whoever doesn't like this should leave this thread. More testimonies are coming in.

#Day99 #NoLeaveNoTransfer #NaShoutWeShoutWeNoKillPerson #BodyOdour#Tatache cheesy cheesy tongue
I TALK AM.. SHE HAS JUMPED TO TEAM TACHA ALREADY.

ORIGINAL PROFESSOR OF JUMPOLOGY. I HAIL OO

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Threebear:

My decisions couldn't have been that stupid , my contestant is still in the house , yours will resume snapping pictures on Instagram by tomorrow .

And better a delawood that stays than a parrot that gets flunged out unceremoniously .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2019
AryaSand:
All Strikes and warnings Cancelled.

Really Biggie? Really?

who let the tacha out? woof woof wooof

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2019
FRODD, OMOSHOLA AND SEYI TOLD IKE TK MOVE TO THEIR ROOM... HE SAID HE CANT BECAUSE OF MERCY..

MIKE JUST CAME IN AND HAS MOVED TO KHAFY'S BED... YOU NEED TO SEE HOW SAD AND ANGRY FRODD IS FROM HIS LOOK..

HE WANTED TO LEAVE THE ROOM BUT FOR THE STICKER HE PASTED ON THE WALL CLOSE TO HIS BAD.

HE TOLD MIKE THAT HE SNORES JUST TO MAKE MIKE MOVE BACK TO HIS FORMER ROOM... MIKE NO SEND OO.. MIKE CAME WITH HIS BAG SEF..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Mike is playing Tacha’s game. He wants to stay in her face till day 99. He has moved next to her bed to ensure they see daily. Last last na disqualification go send both of them go house. For a borite the guy is very stubborn at times.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Threebear:

But we need to give it to threebear though.....dude is a character........his retorts.....wooow.......second to none....and he doesnt repeat them....

the bolded got me rolling....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2019
iamJ:
I know that Mike topped

That's what's confirmed

How is Top tea? Taste nice?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Amya said she was voting for Seyi so he can hand the 3rd strike to Tacha

Me: How far na

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Mikings organised like 5 or more voting
centers like they were winning soul for christ
but still retained their usual position. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
Seems Mike topped o. We watch sha.

Toppers FC of Jamaica!

Abeh wetin be scores?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Mariinee:
Even if I engage everybody on Tacha's matter, I won't engage you because you are a CLEAR hater. You never ever say anything good about her and that says a lot.
At this rate almost everybody would be my Babbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy oooo

Mambi shey I am allowed?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Even with all the Army, Tobi of Double
Wahala would've beaten Tacha blue black. grin
Just 2%? Even Seyi can still win this BBN. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2019
Mike and Tacha have a very weird but interesting relationship grin cheesy

They both dislike each other clearly ... Tacha a lot more recently ....but somehow they're still drawn to each other for whatever reason. grin

I'm intrigued to be honest .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor06: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Whether,you like it or not, Mercy is the
winner of Pepper dem 2019. Giving Mike a 5%
gap and Tacha still dragging 2% with same Mike?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Menance:

Mercy or Frodd is winning. I don't care how you see it.
Hahahahaha....Did you just say Frodd..LMAO grin grin grin
I've said it before and i'll say it again..the only competition i see there is Mercy...others are just filling blank spaces make e be say the house no empty..even a blind man can see that...
Seyi wouldn't even survive if he's against the likes of Frodd, Cindy, Ike..so he's as good as evicted already.
All i need to checkmate this game is the above housemates in the final.

Tacha, Mercy, Mike, Ike, Frodd and Cindy....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Mariinee:
Awwn, my mum just said she's giving Tacha 1K sms votes in the final. cheesy grin
Help Us tell Your Mum that we Appreciate

Her sources will never run dry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Threebear:

You didn't even wait for your girl to be gone for a full day ? grin

Khafi deserves better .

Did you even vote or you were waiting for her to be evicted so you can join the " winning " team ?
As a Khachan she already stated she was going to join Titans.

You are good at digging, go dig the post up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

We are alright
Lol Okay then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.