Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5056057 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frodd should stop this stupid desperation for buying immunity... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
boban007:
WHY CAN'T TACHA FAN'S SAVE SIR DEE, AND KHAFFI. I KEEP SAYING IT, SEYI IS A GAME CHANGER, WE RISE TO THE OCCASION, WHEN AND WHERE NECESSARY.

TACHA'S, FAN'S NEVER LIKED SEYI AND NEVER VOTED HIM. SEYI WAS THE ONE THAT CALMED TACHA DOWN, AFTER THE SECRET ROOM. SEYI , IS THE ONLY GUY , TACHA IS SECRETLY DYING FOR , BUT PRETENDING. OTHERWISE , HOW DO U EXPLAIN HER SLEEPING IN THE HOH ROOM WITH SEYI , AND PUTTING HER HEAD ON HIS CHEST.

I'VE SAID IT REPEATEDLY , LIGHT AND DARKNESS DON'T MIX. SEYI SHOULD HAVE KEPT TACHA , AT ARMS LENGTH. SHE'S NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. NOW THAT HE HAS BROKEN THE CHAIN OF BONDAGE AND CAPTIVITY, WATCH OUT FOR THE REAL PEPPER. EVEN TACHA, CAN FEEL IT. SHE DARES NOT CROSS HER BOUNDARY , WITH ANY OTHER HOUSEMATES.

SEYI HAS DEMYSTIFY HER AND OTHER HOUSEMATES WILL FOLLOW. ESPECIALLY, NOW THAT THERE'S NO MORE STRIKE. TACHA KNOWS HER LEVEL. SHE DARES NOT PICK UP FIGHTS , WITH ELLA , ISILOMO , MERCY , ESTHER AND THELMA. THOSE ONES GET CRAZE PASS HER.

SHE'S SO CONFRONTATIONAL , WITH THE GUY'S , KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WON'T GET PHYSICAL WITH HER. BUT FRODD AND MIKE NO SEND HER , SEYI IS ON FIRE NOW, ANY ATTEMPT TO MISBEHAVE, SHE WILL BE CUT TO SIZE.

SIR DEE' S , FRIENDSHIP WITH TACHA , IS NOT GENUINE , SIR DEE IS NOT EXPOSED , HE LIVED ALL HIS LIFE IN KADUNA. HE SHE'S TACHA AS A BIG GIRL COS OF HER FOLLOWING AND THE LIES AND BRAGGING TACHA TOLD HIM. THAT WAS WHY HE WAS ASS LICKING HER. HE IS NOT WISE ENOUGH, TO KNOW HE IS RIDING ON A TIGER'S BACK . ANYWAYS, LET HIM ENJOY THE SMALL CHANGE, JARUMA GAVE HIM FOR THE MAIN TIME.

Can u stop typing in CAPS. it's irritating biko

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:
Update
Conversation between Mercy and Mike on why he moved to the bed besides Tacha's bed

Mercy: Move and become her(Tacha) next puppet and be picking slippers and shoes

Mike: Really? Khafi was picking shoes and slippers

Mercy: I didn't call anyone's name but she was her puppet

Mike: I'm still gonna move though cos that room is better

Hmm, Abeg oo, I never saw Khafi picking slippers and shoes for Tacha oo.
it's not everything we get to see, so mercy is probably right

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
Omashola doesn't v fans on nairaland again?
I am his fan, although he misbehaves sometimes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Diane should not fall for this crappy trcik Frodd wants to use, I wonder why he is acting like a coward... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
nadesh:

Okay..thank you. I know Ike gave Mercy all their coins to keep and i also know they will settle before night. grin
Biggie cancelled strikes, it is not up to 24hrs Ike and Mercy just dropped highlight.... cheesy

I stan.... lol

This two deserve special recognition after the show..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Trash....infact double trash...rubbish analysis
akthedream2019:

THRASH..SAME WAY THEY DONT SHOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTHER HOUSEMATES THAT SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE.

THE REAL QUESTION IS.... WHY IS IT THAT HOUSEMATES THAT GOT VERY CLOSE TO TACHA DIDNT MAKENTOP TEN.?
DONT MENTION SEYI OOO BECAUSE HE NEVER REALLY LIKED HER.HE HAS NOMINATED HER ATLEAST TWICE.

YOU THINK ALL THESE SENSELESS EPISTLES FROM YOU. AND SOME GULLIBLE TACHA FANS,IS WHAT IS KEEPING HER IN THE GAME? NO NO NO..

TACHA HAS BEEN SAYING IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE THAT SHE WILL STAY TILL 99 DAYS BECAUSE SHE AND HER TWINS HAVE DONE THEIR "HOMEWORK" BEFORE COMING INTO THE HOUSE.. SO, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR EPISTLES, SHE WSS PRETTY SURE SHE WILL GET TO DAY 99.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY SHE DOEST GIVE THANKS TO VOTERS WHENEVER SHE IS SAVED? SHE ONLY PRAISE SOME PEOPLE AND START BRAGGING.

I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE BBNAIJA WILL END IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS OR SO... YOU MIGHT EVEN BE THE FIRST PERSON TACHA WILL BLOCK ON HER INSTAGRAM.
YOU KNOW HOW YOU ALWAYS DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE WHEN YOY DONT GET THE ATTENTION YOU CRAVE.. IN THE LAST ONE WEEK, YOU HAVE DEACTIVATED ATLEAST 2 NAIRALAND ACCOUNT....
I JUST HOPE YOU WONT DO WHAT I AM THINKING IF TACHA EVENTUALLY BLOCK YOU ON HER INSTAGRAM...

I BEG, TRY GET SENSE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
is it true?

I'm not watching.. but seyi fit say dat kind thing sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
styrese:
it's not everything we get to see, so mercy is probably right
the way Diane use to pick her slippers abi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Frodd should stop this stupid desperation for buying immunity... angry angry angry
I DEY TELL YOU..VERY SENSELESSNESS GUY.. ACTING AS IF HE IS THE ONKY OME THAT NEED IMMUNITY..
WHY NOT WIN ARENA GAME OR HOH IF HE REALLY NEED IT.

I HOPE DIANE WILL DISCUSS IT WITH MERCY.. DIANE WHO IS AMONG THE "WEAK" WILL BE VERY STUP9TO EMPOWER FRODD WITH IMMUNITY POWER..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
doziefrank07:

the way Diane use to pick her slippers abi ?
Hmmm till any of the housemates confirm that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rittysylvia:

Can u stop typing in CAPS. it's irritating biko
abi ooo...I thought it is against rule 11
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
styrese:
Hmmm till any of the housemates confirm that
when is not that we don't have eyes.to see...it not literally btw...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=Rittysylvia post=82284526]

Can u stop typing in CAPS. it's irritating biko[/quote ] CAN'T U JUST IGNORE? IS THIS THE FIRST TIME U'RE SEEING CAPLOCKS MESSAGE? I'M NOT TYPING TO PLEASE ANYONE. I'M PASSING A MESSAGE, WHOEVER IS INTERESTED CAN READ. IT'S NOT A MUST U READ MY MESSAGES.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY CAPS, COS I WON'T CHANGE , AND OWE NO ONE AN EXPLANATION . LAST TIME I CHECKED , THERE'S NO CRITERIA FOR TYPING OR SENDING INFORMAL MESSAGES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
UPDATE:- Frodd wants to buy immunity today. Unfortunately, no eviction on Sunday. He is hustling for 200 coins from Diane and she's considering giving him. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
doziefrank07:

abi ooo...I thought it is against rule 11
You thought right.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by olaolulazio(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls, who's the veto power holder?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
olaolulazio:
Pls, who's the veto power holder?
none yet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrakeBlend:

cheesy
Some people have become too sentimental attached to this show... Best to avoid such folks! ( Supposed 'Team mates' & 'non team mates' alike )

Fans this year are worse than double wahala set

I thought ceenation were too emotional

Titans carry cup

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lauryn41:
All these talk dey give me headache

Leave Tacha alone Biko

The girl has paid her dues , herself and mercy ,so with and without your support,both of them will reach the finals and one will eventually clinch that money

I have decided in my heart not to have any back and forth with any Titan

85.79% of them are suffering from jaruma's charm and don't think properly

So every sane person should just ignore any tacha fan they see and come across

They'll return to normal after BBN

The so called charm has not helped Tacha to win veto game of chance. The charm is making the housemates to always nominate her. The charm is the reason why she is the most hated housemate in the history of big brother. The charm is also able to control millions of Africans to vote her.........and na ur type dey call Tacha dumb cheesy

This is a normal thing that happens in our society. When someone especially a woman is becoming successful, some people quickly accuse her of using charm.

First, they said she is a witch, next she has body odour, now Jaruma's charm is what is saving her. Tacha don suffer sha cheesy. U will never understand why people love Tacha because u choose to focus only on her bad sides and weaknesses

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
I just dont like Mike n diane together. Mike doesnt observe his friends that's one thing I dnt like.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
LOL.. FRODD HAD TO INVOLVE ESTHER SO AS TO EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL DIANE INTO LENDING HIM SOME MONEY TO BUY IMMUNITY..

DIANE DOESNT KNOW HE HAS TOLD SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES BEFORE HER....LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
doziefrank07:

when is not that we don't have eyes.to see...it not literally btw...
Ur eyes can only see what u are shown

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

The so called charm has not helped Tacha to win veto game of chance. The charm is making the housemates to always nominate her. The charm is the reason why she is the most hated housemate in the history of big brother. The charm is also able to control millions of Africans to vote her.........and na ur type dey call Tacha dumb cheesy

This is a normal thing that happens in our society. When someone especially a woman is becoming successful, some people quickly accuse her of using charm.

First, they said she is a witch, next she has body odour, now Jaruma's charm is what is saving her. Tacha don suffer sha cheesy. U will never understand why people love Tacha because u choose to focus only on her bad sides and weaknesses

Lol jaruma is a bishop abi??

Why was khafi not accused of using charms ,after all she won the most things

May God be with you

You go dey alright in three weeks time

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frodd must think the BB house is his father's house.His desperation for staying back tho

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:
[s]

First, they said she is a witch, next she has body odour, now Jaruma's charm is what is saving her. Tacha don suffer sha cheesy. U will never understand why people love Tacha because u choose to focus only on her bad sides and weaknesses [/s]
THE CHARM IS FOR 99 DAYS LIKE SHE ALWAYS BRAG AND FOR GULLIBLE AND FANATICAL FANS LIKE YOU... YOUR JOB IS TO HYPE HER TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HER..

YOUR VOTE OR NOT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TACHA GETTING TO THE FINAL... KISS THE TRUTH.

YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY JARUMA'S CONTROL OIL... YOU WILL SURELY BE FINE AFTER THE SHOW.. OK?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gha9boy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lauryn41:

Lol jaruma is a bishop abi??

Why was khafi not accused of using charms ,after all she won the most things

May God be with you

You go dey alright in three weeks time
No one will believe you. Tacha fans are under spell. It is a fact that i am sure of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by olaolulazio(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love892:
none yet
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
fitzmayowa:
how is it desperation...?? Bro chill abeg.. How is he to know there is no nomination...?? Is he watching?... If he buys, he buys.. Finito, there is a reason it's on the cart.. Free the Guy abeg, on this one , he is doing no wrong.

Sometimes I don't you people... How is it a bad he wants to buy immunity, being a House mate? , stop giving non fans an opportunity to attack him, stop it abeg ...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ike doing a good job talking Diane out of making a stupid mistake, how can you help your competition to safety

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

THE CHARM IS FOR 99 DAYS LIKE SHE ALWAYS BRAG AND FOR GULLIBLE AND FANATICAL FANS LIKE YOU... YOUR JOB IS TO HYPE HER TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HER..

YOUR VOTE OR NOT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TACHA GETTING TO THE FINAL... KISS THE TRUTH.

YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY JARUMA'S CONTROL OIL... YOU WILL SURELY BE FINE AFTER THE SHOW.. OK?

Oh wow! U said that my vote has nothing to do with Tacha getting to finals. So the charm is also able to manipulate Biggie, Deloitte staff and the polls. What a wonderful charm indeedgrin

Since u agree that the charm is going to make her win, I think u should stop voting ur favorite because whether u vote or not, Jaruma's charm will hand over the money to Tacha on the 99th day. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sodiamond: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:
All these people that keep saying 'may your daughters be like Tacha if you are supporting Tacha'....Abeg I want to ask something. How can u be watching an entertainment show rated 18 and u expect to see role model for ur daughters. Are u not confused?

I may not want my daughters to be like Tacha but there are certain qualities that Tacha has which I may want my daughter to have. I want my daughter to be confident, loyal, creative, be a good leader, organiser, good cook, determined and focused in whatever she is doing. These are some of the good qualities that Tacha has. I don't want my daughter to have anger issues or brag unnecessary sometimes but that's her flaw and there is nobody without flaw. Many of us even brag more than Tacha in real life. The Tetejewel guy that was always posting money here, isn't that bragging....yet he was one of those 'die hard' Tacha haters. How is he different from Tacha?

Different personalities are picked for this show for a reason. If u feel u need to support an intelligent housemate, support Elo, if u want a well behaved girl, support Diane, if u want a gangstar, support Ike. Don't question anybody for who they choose to support.

Do u know why Biggie cancelled the strikes? It's because the show is becoming boring and he wants drama. Everybody is trying to play safe because of strikes. He knows that those that bring drama are the ones with strikes.
Sense will not kee you. Pls if it involves 60m let my daughter behave like Tacha. Haba I see all these as a strategy from her to win 60m. I cannot come and judge someone's life on tv when I have not met the person one on one. Some people do not know what entertainment is all about

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5386) (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.