Stats: 3,175,516 members, 7,895,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5071047 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

Oyin
mambi
Oshe
Debbie
Frank
Native doctor
G.iel
Ninny
Nna
And my yummy self, Blackhawk. cheesy cheesy

Nativedoctor aka kinematics

Ekinematics:
Mercy wants to be like Tacha but has gone overboard.

Tacha is a big competition to Mercy. Even without Tacha trying Mercy still feel intimidated.

Ekinematics:
Please all supporters of Tacha don't waste your time in replying Tacha hate comments here.

Before you reply any hater of Tacha just go through their profile and comments here you'll see how they've been burning with hate for Tacha since the early pages of this thread. They are mainly fans of Mercy and Mike.
Some are confused fans of Mercy and Ike who don't know which HM to stick to.

They are always ready to attack Tacha at the slightest thing even when their preferred HM has done worse.

Just imagine what will be on this thread on a daily basis if Tacha was the one who smokes, flaunt yansh everywhere, has igbotic accent, throw herself on a man, steals coins and gives it to her guy, as well as having a medically modified body part to curb her physical insecurity?

Even the way they hype her hyperpigmented knuckles here as if they are seeing it for the first time or as if she's the only one with exogenous ochronosis on her skin in the house.

Please go through their comments here before replying them or just pass and allow them to satisay their ego.

Ekinematics:
Mercy your igbotic accent needs a plastic surgery.

Housemets cool

Gièl

Giel:

You really wish Tacha would give a damn about mercy so bad right? grin

Tacha has said.
"No one is my competition. My only competition is myself"
so no. Mercy doesn't cut it.

Tacha cannot go low to sabotage anyone. So remove her from that narrative. She doesn't play the game like that. That is left for mercy whose stock in trade is to go around painting everyone bad to damage their game so she looks better by default.

mercy doesn't count, she's a non factor.

Giel:
I'm enjoying Mercy's tears, and people call Esther bitter? The most bitter person ever in bbn4 is Mercy the Gossip.
Cry mercy cry.

Lmfao grin grin

Frànk65

Frank65:

Mercy drives a G-wagon, lives in a big house in Lekki, did ass surgery with 2 million naira.....yet nobody knows what she does for a living.

there are so many tales of Mercy prostituting in Owerri. Even the name of the street and hotel where Mercy prostitutes is known.
If u watch this show for one day, who gives more of a runs girl vibes between Mercy and Tacha?

This is quite stressful. What were you saying again? Mind you the list isn't exhaustive.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amya:

Ike probably feels he owes her for not spilling his secret, not knowing she's already told Seyi and given the HMs clues that he was the one that took it. I'm sure he wouldn't be feeling so chummy with her if he knew she had already spilled his tea. But we the viewers know the truth. We know that amongst a million other bad qualities she possesses, she's also a snitch.

We ain't buying what you're selling Mister!

And before you'll come and say I'm a closet Mercy fan masquerading as Ikegang, it goes on a record that I singlehandedly waged a war with the Miklings on here just for Ike. I still rep Mercy too. I just love her! What's not to love!

Like this comment if you have always thought that this liar is a Mercy fan.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
MissCookie:
You seriously believe the bolded, don't you? When you count one and two, come back let's finish this talk...

In the mean time, I will keep praying for you. You need to know that what you are doing now won't help you in any way. Study hard and who.re less. So many students like yourself have met their waterloo in your line of business. The recent PH purported serial killer comes to mind.

May God have Mercy on you dear.
You need the prayer more, dear. Trust me.
If you projecting your reality on me is what makes you feel good, oh please, keep at it. Do whatever makes you breathe well.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
MissCookie:
You seriously believe the bolded, don't you? When you count one and two, come back let's finish this talk...

In the mean time, I will keep praying for you. You need to know that what you are doing now won't help you in any way. Study hard and who.re less. So many students like yourself have met their waterloo in your line of business. The recent PH purported serial killer comes to mind.

Ignore

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk04: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
iamJ:
to be fair to amya the wailing wailer

People that work around with a bucket of nails and nail polish are plenty in ibadan

If the location checks, we can say that there are truths in her claim

If you know, you know, blink and u will miss the key to the joke

Munching on some cake, no time for nansance

You really shouldn't be talking... *Ibadan* dear, not "ibadan"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

[s]If I insult you now, you'll run to your god.

I'm super nice but fam, I'm not Khafi. [s]If you gbas me or my loved ones, I'll gbas gbos your existence[/s].

Insult me for doing what exactly? I report your uncouth posts because it's against the rules of the site.

But, Lets get this clear, any day you say something unsavoury to me, I'll drag you to hell and back without sparing anything or anyone.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
MissCookie:

Jesus see subliminal

Chaii

She called her something, give hints and left us a clue to see the connections

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
AceOfRed:

This is quite stressful. What were you saying again? Mind you the list isn't exhaustive.
It's okay, it's okay! grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackhawk04:

You really shouldn't be talking... *Ibadan* dear, not "ibadan"
seriously

Ure coming at me

How many years of friendship

Really disappointed to be honest

No wahala Sha, i will never attack you, I'm bigger than that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
XXMML33:

Like this comment if you have always thought that this liar is a Mercy fan.

All this because I don't fancy your Tacha? Insecure much! Any Ikegang that likes Tacha is a Titan Masquerading as an ikegang periodt!

Defend my snitch allegations na...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mariinee:
You need the prayer more, dear. Trust me.
If you projecting your reality on me is what makes you feel good, oh please, keep at it. Do whatever makes you breathe well.
Whoever the gods want to kill, they first make mad. I understand your denial now. It's really a pity.

I must keep praying for you. Nail business is never the way.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amya:

Ignore that hungry girl that Nairalanders pi.mp out for food.
I know you wish that was true but unfortunately for you, it isn't. Stay pressed.
Also, remember that doesn't change your reality though. You are still a failed NL detective and unsuccessful lawyer. cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
It's just so shameful how Ike's fans are abandoning him for Mercy - because they feel she has a better chance .

Most of these people now trying to claim * hidden Mercy's fans * all started out as legit Ike gang grin

Humans are so fickle and shameless .

They only gravitate towards success .

This is why loyalty is hard to come by in this world because people would rather go for an already made than stay and build .

I don't even like Ike but that boy deserves better .

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amya:

Ignore that hungry girl that Nairalanders pi.mp out for food.
I just feel pity for her, that's all. cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

WHAT IS THIS ANIMASHAUN IS TALKING ABOUT? grin

I AM IN MY BEST BEHAVIOUR TONIGHT....
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOBO KANGA.
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOBO TOWN COUNCIL..
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOSHO KOBO KOBO.
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOBO RIRUN.
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOBO GIRAN.
PLEASE, I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU ASKAMAYA.
I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU OLOBO SU FE.

ALL I NEED IS THE ROBUST REPLY YOU PROMISED US... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gbas gbos everywere grin grin grin
*grabs popcorn

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
MissCookie:
Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. I understand your denial now. It's really a pity.

I must keep praying for you. Nail business is never the way.
Quit the gibberish, Miss coochie. If you have nothing more to say, go to bed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amya:

Ike probably feels he owes her for not spilling his secret, not knowing she's already told Seyi and given the HMs clues that he was the one that took it. I'm sure he wouldn't be feeling so chummy with her if he knew she had already spilled his tea. But we the viewers know the truth. We know that amongst a million other bad qualities she possesses, she's also a snitch.

We ain't buying what you're selling Mister!

And before you'll come and say I'm a closet Mercy fan masquerading as Ikegang, it goes on record that I singlehandedly waged a war with the Miklings on here just for Ike. I still rep Mercy too. I just love her! What's not to love!

You people can lie eh. When did Tacha tell seyi about Ike's coins?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mariinee:
Quit the gibberish, Miss coochie. If you have nothing more to say, go to bed.
NO RUNS THIS NIGHT? WEATHER COLD OOO

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
I remember then in uni

some girls were fighting in the room next to mine

I entered to separate them, 3 of them where almost naked

As I just wanted to open my mouth to talk, na so I breathe fish and onion smell

If you see ladies fighting any where

Mind your business Biko

If you know, u know

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SonG113(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
This samvita advert dey vex me diiiiiiiiie.. very stupid advert angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
MissCookie:
Not just her, she(can't bring myself to diss her, in her case, I ask myself, what would Nina do? cheesy

Doptical, this one is fuelled by vindictiveness, he can support the devil just to spite Mercy...not like he is shit though grin

Marina_something, Amya rightly said she is into some serious nail business, don't know why she refused to clear her name though... cheesy

Then that ghanaian wey miss road, not like I am suprise though...
And a whole bunch of them...So what were you saying?
grin your own dey your body
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk04: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
iamJ:
seriously

Ure coming at me

How many years of friendship

Really disappointed to be honest

No wahala Sha, i will never attack you, I'm bigger than that

I only told you not to talk and made a correction about where I call home... You called out someone because you felt "Mary Amaka" was an insult to the Igbos, it's only okay to protect what's mine.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmm Frodd and seyi's new found friendship,

It's based on mutual understanding though, I dey enjoy how them dey wind each other cheesy

Two wereys

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

WHERE DID YOUR DADDY RAN TO? IS THAT WHY YOUR MUM NOW CHOSE TACHA AS HER ROLE MODEL AND FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE?

PLEASE EXPLAIN BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU OO..

LETS KEEP IT COOL LIKE THIS.. WHOEVER CALLS A MODERATOR IS A COWARD AND LOOSER..... DEAL?
Guy your ban fit reach 100 years o
Calm down

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
AceOfRed:

Nativedoctor aka kinematics

Gièl

Frànk65

U are helping her to confirm her point. Most of us attack Mercy when u Mercy fans come for Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

WHERE DID YOUR DADDY RAN TO? IS THAT WHY YOUR MUM NOW CHOSE TACHA AS HER ROLE MODEL AND FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE?

PLEASE EXPLAIN BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU OO..

LETS KEEP IT COOL LIKE THIS.. WHOEVER CALLS A MODERATOR IS A COWARD AND LOOSER..... DEAL?
Gibberish, gibberish, and more gibberish. My mum chose Tacha as her role model because she chose to vote for her? I thought you had sense. Looks like I was mistaken.
How sad must your life be, eh? Depressing to the point where you have to insult people who are better than you to feel better? Tragic!
I hope you are visiting mountains and praying for daddy to come home already? I don't want you to die old and lonely with nothing but a NL account to your name. cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Frank65:

You people can lie eh. When did Tacha tell seyi about Ike's coins?
Did xxml refute it? Its old news nah. She told Seyi when they were still cool. Heard it with my ears. Not hearsay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76