Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5049171 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
Wow Ebuka just said in this interview that the language of fans this year has been really bad. He talks about him, his wife and his 2 year old daughter being insulted & trolled coz he asked a question. We all know the bitter team that sinks so low everytime. What a Shame
of tacha fans. Mercy and Mike fans are really cool.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

How sure are you that misscookie did not bleach her sense away how sure are you that Tacha lacks proper hygiene if so then it is safe to assume that aunty cookie lacks proper hygiene as well.
She needs to take the advice and work on herself
This post of yours fits aunty cookie better she is in the same stock trade that she accuses Tacha of.

OK, let us forget about miss cookie for a minute.

But it has been said here that Tacha does not wash off sweat or makeup after a hard day's job, and that she sometimes carries the sweaty body and makeup straight to bed.

Isn't that the case?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Chiefheywhy post=82353488][/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, let us forget about miss cookie for a minute.

But it has been said here that Tacha does not wash off sweat or makeup after a hard day's job, and that she sometimes carries the sweaty body and makeup straight to bed.

Isn't that the case?

No it isn"t. It is aunty cookie that does that grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You and I know that is a lie cheesy
Even without make up Queen Tacha is more beautiful wink
You all need to stop deceiving her and advice her to take the advice of XXMML33 and work on herself grin

If you noticed, I didn't respond to his argument or that of 3bear because I didn't want to insult the cookie lady. But anyone with a functioning eye sight knows that their claims are palpably absurd. Even Cindy is prettier than that lady, how much more Tacha who looks like a goddess even after just steping out of the bathroom.

Lol .That one with her watermelon-shaped Igbotic face, receeding hairline, broad forehead, nose that is wider than her lips and neck that looks like someone stuffed clothes in it. Even with all the makeup she pour for face, she no still fine. Make these guys no let me talk wetin I no wan talk this evening.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
ATD1998:
Wow Ebuka just said in this interview that the language of fans this year has been really bad. He talks about him, his wife and his 2 year old daughter being insulted & trolled coz he asked a question. We all know the bitter team that sinks so low everytime. What a Shame
You mean the winning team cheesy I understand you perfectly wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
I notice that frood and tacha are now getting close.. Hmmm

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
XXMML33:

If you noticed, I didn't respond to his argument or that of 3bear because I didn't want to insult the cookie lady. But anyone with a functioning eye sight knows that their claims are palpably absurd. Even Cindy is prettier than that lady, how much more Tacha who looks like a goddess even after just steping out of the bathroom.

Lol .That one with her melon-shaped Igbotic face, receeding hairline, broad forehead, nose that is wider than her lips and neck that looks like someone stuffed clothes in it. Even with all the make-up she pour for face, sge no still fine. Make these guys no let me talk wetin I wan talk this evening.
Your savagery is legendary grin they are deceiving her.
Please nor talk am oo we nor want cookie to fall into depression now because of that. October 6th should be the better date for that wink when Tacha wins kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
XXMML33:

If you noticed, I didn't respond to his argument or that of 3bear because I didn't want to insult the cookie lady . But anyone with a functioning eye sight knows that their claims are palpably absurd. Even Cindy is prettier than that lady, how much more Tacha who looks like a goddess even after just steping out of the bathroom.

Lol .That one with her melon-shaped Igbotic face, receeding hairline, broad forehead, nose that is wider than her lips and neck that looks like someone stuffed clothes in it. Make these guys no let me talk wetin I no wan talk this evening.

Well, it didn't look like you refrained from insulting her. You were already well into it, albeit subtly, when I mentioned you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You mean the winning team cheesy I understand you perfectly wink
win fire. Lambo is the winner

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Northkendal:
I am really scared for Ike..this twist go be bomb sad
So among the remaining 9, na Ike be the issue?..

Nothing to get scared abt, prepare to vote, don't even reason winning veto or HOH, so if he wins any it's a bonus. Then we take it to finals.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
thatigboman:
Nor be only in your dreams I presume. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
thatigboman:
Nor be only, undecided in your dreams I presume. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
XXMML33:

Lol .That one with her watermelon-shaped Igbotic face, receeding hairline, broad forehead, nose that is wider than her lips and neck that looks like someone stuffed clothes in it. Even with all the makeup she pour for face, she no still fine. Make these guys no let me talk wetin I no wan talk this evening.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
If Tacha wins this show, she would set a bad precedent for future housemates.

Her fans are already setting bad examples with their misguided solidarity campaigns.

Hopefully, she won't win. My Hippolyta would only cry for a day or two. Crying does not kill.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Her fans are already setting bad examples with their misguided solidarity campaigns.

Hopefully, she won't win. My Hippolyta would only cry for a day or two. Crying does not kill.
Up tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
So today will pass without a task? Hmm. It’s time to swear off this show. The viewers and housemates have gotten bored for the past two weeks. Nigeria, we can never organize ourselves properly for once.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

[s]Lol..@Profile picture. Are you a Man or Woman? Why were you hiding yourself face from the camera? I wanted to compare your lips with that or Mercy's. Hope it is not what I am thinking grin
You had to stay as far as 100m before you took that pic? Why were you trying to hide? I can see your funny features that is making me laugh profusely.
Of you are a guy, fine.But if you are a lady, please delete that eyesore of a picture. Tuee teuee Poyoyo

You need to hit the gym to work on your body as well and stop bleaching. Let's not even talk about your face that you are obviously hiding due . Buhahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Funny thread though. Filled with angry people. Cool cool temper. It is just a game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Munzy14:

So among the remaining 9, na Ike be the issue?..

Nothing to get scared abt, prepare to vote, don't even reason winning veto or HOH, so if he wins any it's a bonus. Then we take it to finals.
I am scared for the 'eviction twist' you know biggy now..
I just dey pray say na by voting.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
I have a hunch that biggie will find a way to evict Tacha at the crucial moment. Because the franchise is likely against her winning as it may be bad for them. We watch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neimarjnr:

How can I help you?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gulher:
I have a hunch that biggie will find a way to evict Tacha at the crucial moment. Because the franchise is likely against her winning as it may be bad for them. We watch.

make e try am first na

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ebonyventures22:

How can I help you?

use your main to troll grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

and what precedence did the past winners set? The worst is that u people keep talking about morality.....meanwhile the past winner was having sex on live TV....Hypocrites.

Is bleeping on live TV also a representation of Nigerian men? or was that a good precedence?

Maybe next year, only pastors like Jeff should be selected for the show

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ebonyventures22: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neimarjnr:

use your main to troll grin
K
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Neimarjnr:

Call her na grin

You think say i dy fear
lol I'm not a coward to be calling Dominique na..
mr Patrick of Spongebob Squarepants

(1) (2) (3) ... (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)