Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,231 members, 7,887,624 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5055857 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
senatordave1:
Yes oh.pepper the atikulooter
cheesy
see uncle...., see uncle.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lilypink: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
I have come to realise that cindy is one of the major problems in that house and very soon,she will expose herself and make us apologise to Nkay!
No housemate trusts her or sees her as a friend.Khaffi preferred Tacha over her in spite of everything she did to win her over.
She uses Tacha's gist to make friends with her enemies but as soon as the gist is over,they all dump her and go back to Tacha while she looks like the fool she really is!
I love how omashola told her that he became cool with Tacha few minutes after their quarrel and she was disappointed!
Her relationship with seyi,mercy,diane and Elo is Tacha being their common enemy!
That girl scammed Nigerians and I hope she doesnt crawl into the finals like a dirty rat!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
oshe11:
He is 38

Alright, Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2019
just as I said before, if you've never called those dragging tacha for no just cause to order

then stay off my mentions.

because your hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

Hypocritical Rusty and dusty butts should stay far far away.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2019
scondy:

For someone that wanted to skin cec-c alive if given the opportunity....ur hyprocisy is blazingly fiery....

Cee-c wey still get class and pedigree pass this one o

For someone that said She doesn't hate Tacha, You sure do spend alota time defaming her and writing long epistles of hate speech about her......

To think You are a fan of Mercy?

Hypocrisy should have a new name, funnily enough it also ends with "Y"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Chibabe005:
just as I said before, if you've never called those dragging tacha for no just cause to order

then stay off my mentions.

because your hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

Hypocritica Rusty and dusty butts should stay far far away.
Oh no.. It's time for your daily shot

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Thank God I don't receive mentions

except I see it,on the page myself.

so if you type epistle or Balderdash, kindly shove it neatly into your butt-hole.

thank you seun, for saving me the stress!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2019
I say a good night/morning specifically to Chibabe005
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Lemme sleep o jare

Goodnight Fellas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Why was tacha crying?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Mon cherie congratulated Frodd on his ultimate veto power win
Oh sweet love embarassed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Chibabe005:

so if you type epistle or Balderdash, kindly shove it neatly into your butt-hole.

how does it work?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2019
oshe11:

For someone that said She doesn't hate Tacha, You sure do spend alota time defaming her and writing long epistles of hate speech about her......

To think You are a fan of Mercy?

Hypocrisy should have a new name, funnily enough it also ends with "Y"

Uncle....i comment on the show as it progresses.....i speak on Tacha mostly when she does something that triggers me to give my opinion...

This evening i have spoken on Tacha, Ike and Mercy.....

U guys decided to offer differing opinion and i took the bait and this led to a prolonged conversation.....

dont try to spin it as though hate is the motive.....

Efin ni iwa.....dem no dey hide am......Tacha cannot be packaged other than what she is .......she lacks manners and its glaring for all to see......

And if we speak on it .......its allowed.....No matter the packaging......bole no fit turn roasted yam...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:
Oh no.. It's time for your daily shot
I hope it is a sedative grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Love892:
how does it work?
you Dey mind that 1 I guess her Nairaland na vip 1 dats y she no Dey receive mention

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Titans umu chineke, una good night jare..

sleep well.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2019
And Oshe11.....u wanna go one on one with me....BE READY! Except i no get time ....u cant out talk me on any issue .....GBA BE!

And all my posts will strictly be on the issue...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

I hope it is a sedative grin
It's actually RabAvert..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear I just found your calling.

Y have sex for free when u can cash out this much a week?

Bet9ja reward for passion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2019
sanusi44z:
You are one of the problem with have in this country. You people supporting Tacha are crazy.

As a matter of fact, no hope for this country, i dey tell you.

Make ppl wey dey do crime continue, make leaders continue to loot, make everybody dey jonze.

The citizens are crazy, we are the problem.
A COUNTRY WHERE SOLDIERS, SHOT AND
KILLED INNOCENT POLICEMEN, JUST TO SET FREE A KIDNAPPER ? UP ON TILL NOW , EVANS , CASE HAS NOT BEEN JUDGED . AND SOME KEYBOARD HAPPY YOUTHS ARE JEOPARDISING THEIR FUTURE, SUPPORTING INDECENCY.

LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING, AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA , AND U KNOW GET SENSE , U WILL SUFFER PERPETUALLY. SOMEONE LIKE TACHA, CAN NEVER MANAGE SUCCESS, TIN TALL TONY , T- BOSS , etc THAT MADE MOUTH IN THE PAST , ARE NOWHERE TODAY.

KEEPING UP WITH THE LIFE OF A CELEBRITY, IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY. ESPECIALLY AN UNINTELLIGENT PERSON LIKE TACHA. BECAUSE WE ARE SENSELESS, IS THE REASON OUR LEADERS ARE SENDING THEIR KIDS ABROAD AND TREATING US ANYHOW.

BIG BROTHER TOO, CAME TO SLAP US WITH LUNATIC HOUSEMATES, COS NIGERIANS, ACCEPT ANYTHING. SOUTH AFRICA, KILL OUR PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE ARE USELESS AND OUR GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING. COS THEY VE COMPROMISED AS ALWAYS.

PEOPLE SHOULD THINK BEYOND BIG BROTHER, NON OF THE HOUSEMATES WILL SHARE MONEY WITH YOU, BUT WHAT LEGACY OR POSITIVE MORALITY , HAS THE SHOW IMPACTED ON UR LIVES IN ANOTHER 3 WEEKS.? IF U THINK TO BE TOXIC , AND MANNERLESS, IS UR GAIN SO BE IT. AS U LAY UR BED , SO U SHALL LIE ON IT.

MY COUSIN WAS A BUS DRIVER IN OBALENDE , HE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE, I KNOW, FAMILY CONTRIBUTED MONEY AND HE WENT TO AMERICA , JUST LAST YEAR WITH 3 KIDS, HE LEFT THE ELDEST IN NIGERIA, COS MONEY WAS NOT ENOUGH. 2 MONTHS AGO , HE CALLED ME AND SAID , GOD BLESS AMERICA.

HE IS BUILDING A HOUSE IN EGBEDA, LAGOS , JUST AFTER A YEAR IN AMERICA. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY "GOD BLESS NIGERIA ". WE NEED TO BE WISE AND SERIOUS. NOBODY RESPECT NIGERIANS ABROAD. TRUTH BE TOLD.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
you Dey mind that 1 I guess her Nairaland na vip 1 dats y she no Dey receive mention
or na attention . This is the 100th time she is saying this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2019
badinfluence:

It's actually RabAvert..

grin

Not bad. It should do wonders in her life.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Chibabe005:

Like this dirty girl did?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

Not bad. It should do wonders in her life.
That's the hope oo..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2019
sometimes it's good for people to sit down and reason..
Tacha is the most trolled and attacked housemate this season both in and outside the house but has always topped the polls whenever she's up.
what does that tell you?
Mercy has only topped her once and with a margin of 0.8% or so if i'm correct not forgetting Ike wasn't up that week and it was the 2nd week.
alot has happened since then and frankly speaking Mercy hasn't really even tested her strength against Tacha imagine being up just once in 14 weeks against a very strong contender whose strength is shown every week...her fans are just known for social media hype and chants unlike tacha's fans who has also made the hype, chants and also showeing workings...trust me if it was to be about the social media hype Mike and Seyi could've topped tacha comfortably 2 weeks ago but we all saw how that turned out.
Now unto the finals do you know why i believe Ike favors Tacha better in or outside the house
*If para-venture Ike is among the nominated housemates and gets evicted on sunday his gangs would feel betrayed by Mercy's fans and would return the favor by voting her greatest rival or mike.
*If he gets into the finals both his fans, Mercy's fans and Merike fans would all share their votes.
*Mike would obviously be in the finals and i doubt if any of his fans are willing to share votes.

Meanwhile you have Tacha a lone wolf then probably with the help of Khafi's fans.
who do you think stands a better chance?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd nation and allies
Y'all need to see/ read this
Evolution of Frodd

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alissa_bbyy/status/1175753402753716224

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doctore212(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2019
I need a sex doll in Onitcha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2019
doctore212:
I need a sex doll in Onitcha
u r always Hot at night
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2019
davodyguy:

Lasu Isheri Ìgandò Road.

I think it's hotel bus stop.

There are 2 Petrocam stations you'll see on that road.

The old one and this new one.

Lots to eat and drink, as the first day of commissioning
oga r u guys recruiting at ur new site? Asking for my cousin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2019
senatordave1:

For the first time,you arent attacking tacha
U THINK SO? MY SPIRIT AND INDECENCY, ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. MORE SO , WHEN U'RE AN EMPTY SKULL AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. IT BECOMES IRRITATING. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW U GUYS COPE.

IF TACHA WAS HUMBLE, I'M SURE THE SHOW , WOULD HAVE BEEN A WALK OVER FOR HER. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE IS NOT INTELLIGENT AND WISE , ALSO ANNOYINGLY TOXIC.

ONE OF THE GREATEST ATTRIBUTES OF TUFACE , IS HIS HUMILITY. HE ROSE AND FALL , TO RISE AGAIN. HE IS NOT THE MOST TALENTED NIGERIAN , NEITHER HE SPOKE THE BEST ENGLISH , BUT HUMILITY , MADE PEOPLE LOVED HIM , WHERE ARROGANCE, FINISHED THE LIKES OF EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM.

I DOUBT IF TACHA, CAN MANAGE SUCCESS. SHE NEVER SEE MONEY , SHE DON ALREADY DEY PRIDE HERSELF. SHE ALSO DOESN'T HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD IN HER. I DOUBT IF SHE'S A CHRISTIAN.

IF OTHER HOUSEMATES, DECIDE TO BE LIKE HER , A LOT OF THEM WOULD HAVE GONE PHYSICAL. BUT THERE ARE SOMETHING'S U WILL CAUTION URSELF ABOUT , IF U HAVE BASIC EDUCATION AND HOME TRAINING. U THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE.

UNFORTUNATELY, TACHA IS NOT WELL BROUGHT UP , AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO PROGRESS IN LIFE CAN SEE IT. THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING. IT WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP WITH HER IN FUTURE. HOME TRAINING, IS PART OF BASIC EDUCATION. WHICH TACHA LACKS IN TOTALITY. I RESPECT, HER FELLOW HOUSEMATES, FOR NOT DESCENDING SO LOW TO HER LEVEL.

BEING IN SAME HOUSE WITH TACHA, IS LIKE LIVING WITH THE DEVIL.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Zoroaster:
Frodd nation and allies
Y'all need to see/ read this
Evolution of Frodd

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alissa_bbyy/status/1175753402753716224

So touching. Frodd has come a long way. I can't believe I ever thought of leaving him. The guy is a worthy winner. Very real!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2019
hazzard:
sometimes it's good for people to sit down and reason..
Tacha is the most trolled and attacked housemate this season both in and outside the house but has always topped the polls whenever she's up.
what does that tell you?
Mercy has only topped her once and with a margin of 0.8% or so if i'm correct not forgetting Ike wasn't up that week and it was the 2nd week.
alot has happened since then and frankly speaking Mercy hasn't really even tested her strength against Tacha imagine being up just once in 14 weeks against a very strong contender whose strength is shown every week...her fans are just known for social media hype and chants unlike tacha's fans who has also made the hype, chants and also showeing workings...trust me if it was to be about the social media hype Mike and Seyi could've topped tacha comfortably 2 weeks ago but we all saw how that turned out.
Now unto the finals do you know why i believe Ike favors Tacha better in or outside the house
*If para-venture Ike is among the nominated housemates and gets evicted on sunday his gangs would feel betrayed by Mercy's fans and would return the favor by voting her greatest rival or mike.
*If he gets into the finals both his fans, Mercy's fans and Merike fans would all share their votes.
*Mike would obviously be in the finals and i doubt if any of his fans are willing to share votes.

Meanwhile you have Tacha a lone wolf then probably with the help of Khafi's fans.
who do you think stands a better chance?
As a matter of fact, bringing 7 or 8 people to the finals has increased the chances for Tacha to win. Because there won't be much gang up against her as everyone will be voting their own person.

The only way Tacha wouldn't win this thing is if they bring only five people to the finals.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.