Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5055822 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
I also can’t stand Cindy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Enchantaurl:
[s] Tacha needs to calm down.
I'm her fan but this is uncalled for.
I guess she's just frustrated that almost everyone in the house has ganged up against her and so this aggression is a way of showing them she doesn't care about what they think.

I believe she needs help!! She needs to see a therapist once she comes out.

That's why she needs that 60m. She needs to use that money seek help.

Titans we need to vote relentlessly for Tacha, she really needs that money [/s] .
who will vote for a mentally unstable olosho. she is going back to rumuokoro Junction emptyhanded tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Lhimeet:

Marinee,what happened ?

Ain't you rooting for Tacha anymore?

Jaruma jazz finally fading off.. Praise da Lord!
Hi, I was never rooting for Tacha per-se. I have always been for Ike.
I only said if it comes to Tacha and Mercy, I would rather go with Tacha and I still will. I want her to use a part of the money for therapy. cheesy grin
Plus, I think it is sickening that people here never report any positive thing about her, even when there is one. It's not okay to let your hate for an housemate overwhelm you to that point.
And, the fact that people are actually able to sit down and write piles of disgusting stuffs about a person makes me cringe. I don't like Mercy but I wouldn't write shit about her.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Hotworta1:
Prayer meeting for FRODD holds by 12pm. He must choose nominate wisely. All his enemies must 'dye'.

Elo remains a big cow...if not that my baby doesn't know that the gaylo despises him a lot...I see no reason why he shouldn't be chopped into pieces.

Very annoying guy...he gave others their coins by hand and when it came to my baby's he threw it for him...

It's so unfortunate too...ike will be nominated and might be home.

The lanky guy from Jamaica will be on d chopping board too.
Elo has been in the house for less weeks than Frodd but he's managed to sell himself better than Frodd.

Even if he gets evicted on Sunday , I'm sure he'll be more than fine . grin

He had a promising career before the house , now he's going to fly .

Fraud can only kill his dreams of becoming a finalist , certainly not his life goals and ambition and of course destiny .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:
I only said if it comes to Tacha and Mercy, I would rather go with Tacha and I still will. I want her to use a part of the money for therapy. cheesy grin

My exact sentiment!
She is uncouth and not well mannered and is aggressive and defensive but does not have a bad heart, at all
Also loyal
It’s not much, but it trumps manipulation and desperation, wickedness and a bad heart to me

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Valto:
go to Facebook groups. frodd is only housemate that gaining fans rapidly. infact any post about f[b]rodd attracts thousands of comments and likes in support... [/b]frodd is for the money!
which of the frood?? grin isnor only thousands..it's millions..
on every page Tacha gets the highest likes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:
If Diane,ike and mike makes it to the final, it gives Tacha more chance to winning the money
Finals comes with a different voting mentality... Av said that countless times.

Let them get to the bridge first.... cheesy

No b by noise, lol.... Going all out u will think they Are bringing 2million for voting.. cheesy

According Jacky's bf, 1.5ml =3%.

Organisers are cashing out this week and next.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Love892:
Threebear I just found your calling.

Y have sex for free when u can cash out this much a week?

Bet9ja reward for passion.
Was this supposed to be funny, because it isn't .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:

so in your mind you think Food Will win the money??
He may not win but it could suprise anyone if he is among the last three. I doubt it though butbat this point anything is possible cheesy
Anyway still stanning Tacha for the mulla cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Love892:
psquare Peter promised her 60m
He wouldn't do that. It's all formality.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Munzy14:
Styrese this one I never see ur posts, It may seem as though threebear and his team succeeded in taking u to kirikiri maximum... cool.

Lol .

I didn't report him though .

Maybe some other person did or he's probably busy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rittysylvia(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Verily verily I say unto you.

Tacha is Madding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

My exact sentiment!

To me, she's a much better person than Mercy, her issues aside.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Plus, I think it is sickening that people here never report any positive thing about her, even when there is one. It's not okay to let your hate for an housemate overwhelm you to that point.
And, the fact that people are actually able to sit down and write piles of disgusting stuffs about a person makes me cringe. I don't like Mercy but I wouldn't write shit about her.
My point exactly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
What's wrong with TACHA this morning undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Thanks for your honesty smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
ICEBOUND:

LOL! Which kind wicked line up be this? With Mercy out of the picture this week, na im be say Seyi and Omotshola are goners and if Biggie decides to evict three then, Seyi, Omotshola and Mike are goners.

So Ike And Tacha will survive if biggie decides to evict three HMs abi? And Mike will just go like that? Lol
The earlier you accept the winner is between the top three Mike,Mercy,Tacha the better for you peeps. Keep supporting HMs that can never smell third position talkless of Clinching the prize.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
doziefrank07:

so in your mind you think Frood Will win the money??
why are you worried about my mind and what I am thinking

I dun gerrit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
3RNEST:

She has not seen her menses undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Threebear:

Elo has been in the house for less weeks than Frodd but he's managed to sell himself better than Frodd.

Even if he gets evicted on Sunday , I'm sure he'll be more than fine . grin

He had a promising career before the house , now he's going to fly .

Fraud can only kill his dreams of becoming a finalist , certainly not his life goals and ambition and of course destiny .
Stop being bitter. Frodd is a 1000 times better than that annoying Mike of yours

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Rittysylvia:
Verily verily I say unto you.

Tacha is Madding
I'm confused sef, Frodd dey pity her and she still dey make noise, No leave No transfer, She full ground..

This gal need flogging angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Eeghe:

My exact sentiment!
She is uncouth and not well mannered and is aggressive and defensive but does not have a bad heart, at all
Also loyal
It’s not much, but it trumps manipulation and desperation and wickedness to me

Wickedness you say? I guess you've not experienced that.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
3RNEST:
her madness is increasing rapidly. i just hope she does not harm someone cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Dannyxy:
why are you worried about my mind and what I am thinking

I dun gerrit
you Will be alright

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Sambaby7640:
So Ike And Tacha will survive if biggie decides to evict three HMs abi? And Mike will just go like that? Lol
The earlier you accept the winner is between the top three Mike,Mercy,Tacha the better for you peeps. Keep supporting HMs that can never smell third position talkless of Clinching the prize.

What do you think would happen if Mercy and Ike fans decide to vote strictly for Ike? Mike does not stand a Chance if three people are to leave.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She has not seen her menses undecided
grin grin grin that's bad,

#AntiTachaCrew spotted cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Thanks for your honesty smiley
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Enchantaurl(f): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
biosystech:
Seyi ke? No oh... Someone that constantly nominated Frodd just to derive joy from seeing how down Frodd would be, nah, even Seyi does not like him. As bad as Tacha seems, she may be the only one that may save him from Nomination.

She doesn't need the money. The numerous endorsements she'll get from brands (after all, CeeC got) outside the house is enough for her therapy, including the Jaruma lady.

If she or Mercy wins this edition, then, the organizers must be sick. angry
Mike,Tacha and Mercy are the strongest housemates right now. Mercy and Tacha obviously have more fans than Mike. So it's clearly between she and mercy. One of them will win.

If a male should win, I pray Frodd wins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Finals is not that far

So stop predicting

And wait for it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Valto:
her madness is increasing rapidly. i just hope she does not harm someone cry
Frodd will nominate her 5 times for this..

Cuz his UVP is more like second to biggie.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2019
creolehunt:

Jeez!!! There is no 60m! The prize money is 30m. The remaining 30m is what the HMs have been winning in bits all this while.

This is not true, all the price together is 60m,the innoson jeep, the furniture sets, the vacation all together makes up the other 30m.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2019
ICEBOUND:

What do you think would happen if Mercy and Ike fans decide to vote strictly for Ike? Mike does not stand a Chance if three people are to leave.
Well i dont see that happening either

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.