Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5041110 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
zicoraads:
This ones... Reality has hit hard. grin
we been knew.

Shey when I said it won't last, someone was dragging me on top the matter, like say na she wan do chief bridesmaid for the wedding.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
Ike wouldn't leave

They brought in 5 extra housemates

I expect the finals to have 8

Elo and Cindy will leave

If Ike does leave

Then Mike should be happy cause bulk of Ike fans will come his way
I expect at least 3 to be evicted esp if they start evicting today.if ike leaves,his fans will split between frodd,mike seyi and even tacha to spite mercy.if tacha doesn't win,ill prefer mike or frodd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Hotworta1:

Lmaooooo

Frustrated dimwit what are you doing here?

came to peeps into ur ugly face and empty brains
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

I expect at least 3 to be evicted esp if they start evicting today.if ike leaves,his fans will split between frodd,mike seyi and even tacha to spite mercy.if tacha doesn't win,ill prefer mike or frodd
only Buharist and APShist would love BBN. tueh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
badinfluence:

Seyi would have stood a chance if his team was strategic.. But some ninnies in his team decided to vote tacha this week..
95% of those voting tacha are tacha fans and mercy elements if khafi and sir dee fans.seyi fans dislike tacha and are voting ike and mike not tacha so drop the useless theory

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Evictions tonight?

Not possible.

According to one Nairaland e-warrior, about two weeks ago, results cannot be compiled immediately voting is over. It will be too early to determine who leaves.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2019
creolehunt:

They won't do that. The idea behind getting coins is to spend them. Why then will you be made to suffer for doing so? Makes no sense.
No one expected them to evict during the first week using coins.its 50 50,lets just be watching things play out though i feel that the coins will still play a decisive role
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Evictions tonight?

Not possible.

According to one Nairaland e-warrior, about two weeks ago, results cannot be compiled immediately voting is over. It will be too early to determine who leaves.

Iamj, how is S.A. this morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
So because I said I resumed work this week, that means that I'll be working non-stop everytime of the day like a Machine? True true most people on this thread aren't smart. grin Are these not the same set of people accusing Threebear of being the guy in the pictures she posted when clearly the person in the picture was Frodd, but a bit darker and the picture was even posted on social media by Ahneeka and she even made comments about Frodd. grin

If you guys are smart you can look through my comments and you'll see that I only post between 9am - 10am in the morning and 6pm - 8pm in the evening and at lunch time In the afternoon, because these are the times when I have the least amount of work load. You'll also notice that I don't make more than 3 -5 posts per day. But una no smart so I have to spell that out to you. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
camobri:

only Buharist and APShist would love BBN. tueh
Funny enough,most members here are pdp apologists
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Evictions tonight?

Not possible.

Okay, please what's your take on this matter?

Surprise eviction or no surprise eviction?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Evictions tonight?

Not possible.

My barrister,me and you know its possible.by 9pm,all voting stops and automatically collated and summed up through computer.it isn't manually done like inec.infant even before 9pm,the person at the bottom will remain so esp if the gap between him and others is massive

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
XXMML33:
So because I said I resumed work this week, that means that I'll be working non-stop everytime of the day like a Machine? True true most people on this thread aren't smart. grin Are these not the same set of people accusing Three.bear of being the guy in the pictures he posted when clearly the person in the picture was Frodd, but a bit darker and the picture was even posted on social media by Ahneeka and she even made comments about Frodd. grin

Why are you always desperate to rope 3bear into most of your posts? I find this really disturbing - the urge to get validation from someone you don't even as much as know their name.

So many other things I want to type, but they will be really impolite.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Evictions tonight?

Not possible.

Why not? Just a few line of codes will do it in minutes. No big deal. I'm talking about vote compilation though...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Rosalinda1988:

Okay, please what's your take on this matter?

Surprise eviction or no surprise eviction?
Based on past experiences,there's a 70% chance of that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
creolehunt:

Iaj, how is S.A. this morning?
very fine

I still stand by my words

They can't compile those results in an hour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

95% of those voting tacha are tacha fans and mercy elements if khafi and sir dee fans.seyi fans dislike tacha and are voting ike and mike not tacha so drop the useless theory
Shush.. You may not know this but there are other platforms asides nairaland.. Now scram..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2019
vicdom:

May happiness meet you in your life.

shutup undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
very fine

I still stand by my words

They can't compile those results in an hour
That's what you think?... It's okay!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
senatordave1:

My barrister,me and you know its possible.by 9pm,all voting stops and automatically collated and summed up through computer.it isn't manually done like inec.infant even before 9pm,the person at the bottom will remain so esp if the gap between him and others is massive
fetched data

Data Coming from different sources?

Oga I can count 20 different reasons why it's impossible

The only way they can evict is if the lowest person has very few votes and there is no way the person can beat the 1,2,3 in an hour
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Eviction starts today till Monday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2019
micxwell:

That's what you think?... It's okay!
not what I think it's the truth

American election is mostly digital

They can't even conclude the compilation for a district in an hour talkless of data coming from different sources

There can be errors on MTN part or even Airtel, the servers hosting African magic site can be hacked

It's not possible under an hour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
creolehunt:

Why are you always desperate to rope 3bear into most of your posts? I find this really disturbing - the urge to get validation from someone you don't even as much as know their name.

Threebear:
XXML3 if it's play stop it ...better come back !

Threebear:
I miss XXML33 ...he is crazy but he's very perceptive and Intelligent .

I wonder who is seeking who's validation. Maybe we are both seeking each other's validation going by your erroneous logic.

And besides, I used that example because it was the most recent and most supportive of my argument, not because it has anything to do with a certain moniker.

Please be impolite as you want and I'll not hesitate to mention the mods when you insult me. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
fetched data

Data Coming from different sources?

Oga I can count 20 different reasons why it's impossible

The only way they can evict is if the lowest person has very few votes and there is no way the person can beat the 1,2,3 in an hour
Can you see the advert now! Guess you need to learn or read about programming...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Charge and bail lawyer will soon expose herself on this thread, no be u again

Hahaha

No be today harmattan breeze start to dey expose cheap weavon

If u know, u know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2019
oshe11:
Lol

I just watch am for Youtubewink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2019
camobri:

slacked pucci harllot sef dey talk. just negodi iberibesm
You should be able to spell harlot first before you use the word. Pray tell, is Tacha your mentor? Afo anu.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Evictions from today? E be like na 4 fit waka oo shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2019
I was seriously hoping this Thursday to Monday eviction thing was a rumour but since it's coming from the DSTV verified handle, what can we do? The evictions will most likely be coin based and the betnaija shopping board will have something to do with it. I don't know how they intend to go about it but the housemates with least purchases and the ones that exhausted all their coins on buying stuff should be very worried. I'm not liking this one bit, I hope no betting company ever sponsors this show again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2019
creolehunt:

r u just noticing his obsession with threebear?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
I was seriously hoping this Thursday to Monday eviction thing was a rumour but since it's coming from the DSTV verified handle, what can we do? The evictions will most likely be coin based and the betnaija shopping board will have something to do with it. I don't know how they intend to go about it but the housemates with least purchases and the ones that exhausted all their coins on buying stuff should be very worried. I'm not liking this one bit, I hope no betting company never sponsors this show again.
Diane should be worried, am not sure she still have coins.
Mercy has about 40 coins..Ike 350 ish..Frodd and Omashola 500 ish each, Tacha still has all her coins.
We watch.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
What is biggie up to which one be eviction from thursday-monday.
Make them nor evict angry Tacha oo cry
That is the one that concerns me the rest can bounce angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5867) (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 38 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.