Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,995 members, 7,876,766 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038931 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Borussia1: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Richardonald:
is like you are watching bbzambia thesame seyi that just mock tacha now!! no tacha fans will vote seyi take it or leave it
We'll see wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
People like Kemen wen dem suppose castrate dy talk

Useless rapist
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Devops: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kinematics:
Finally the worst has happen.

Tacha you are still the boss. We love you...

Team Frodd, get ready to win this thing..

Because right now in Frodd I Stan!
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:
finally we get to decide who wins this year's Bbn.

No female winner this year Sha.

our simcards still dey ready and untouched.

make dem carry 25% come win,make we see

Now Tacha has been disqualified. If Mercy wins, you'll still look for an excuse like " our sim cards are stored and airtime too. Make she come win next year make we see"..

Well let's make Frodd win.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
When I said nobody is bigger than the big brother franchise, there's nobody they can't do away with. Some titans mocked my post saying big brother won't dare take out his biggest moneymaker. If only they knew! Do you think they're a broke company? The same organizers that took out no less than 5 top contenders in one season of BBA and the show still went on will now keep one uncouth, arrogant, braggart because of votes. Her fans didn't help her situation either, bragging as if they own the damn show. Now you know who the real boss is.

If there's going to be another season of BBN (I sincerely hope not), anybody going there need to learn from what happened tonight. Even if you perceive yourself as strong with a formidable army backing you, just shut up and be humble. If you (and your fans) undermine the organizers to the point of bringing their reputation to disrepute, you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

shoot it nigga..

who cares?

you're far better as a spectator on this thread..than giving unsolicited shit..

Bbn is coming to an end, I ask again where'll you get your validation next?

will you be able to breathe?

where'll you convert your Nairaland likes to cash?

I supported Tacha And still will..no regrets whatsoever.

if you're indecisive this much on line..I wonder your offline personality

I know you are looking for who to pour out your agony and frustration upon. I've not even touched upon the fact that Mercy the woman you hate so much is still in the house while your Tacha has been thrown away from the house like the smelling mass of sewage that she is.

But I want you to know that I care, Steph. I know exactly how you are feeling. I know you are hurt. I'm here for you Steph, always and forever.

Come take a hug, girl. Come, let me dry your tears.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gulher:
hmm..

3bear playing for army votes
The armies will never vote Mike .
I may be many things but delusional isn't one of them . grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
tigger56:
Mercy I wasn’t a fan but for getting that stupid arrogant thing out I’m promising to vote 5k worth of airtime on you.

You are a real man. I like real men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lhimeet:
Aunty stop crying.
Tacha is gone,at least we go hear word small. grin
and I'm proud to say,throughout her stay.

she never stooped so low to a miserable 15%..
worry about your goat looking favorite.
I love Ike though..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
dominique:
When I said nobody is bigger than the big brother franchise, there's nobody they can't do away with. Some titans mocked my post saying big brother won't dare take out his biggest moneymaker. If only they knew! Do you think they're a broke company? The same organizers that took out no less than 5 top contenders in one season of BBA and the show still went on will now keep one uncouth, arrogant, braggart because of votes. Her fans didn't help her situation either, bragging as if they own the damn show. Now you know who the real boss is.

If there's going to be another season of BBN (I sincerely hope not), anybody going there need to learn from what happened tonight. Even if you perceive yourself as strong with a formidable army backing you, just shut up and be humble. If you (and your fans) undermine the organizers to the point of bringing their reputation to disrepute, you'll have no one but yourself to blame.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow my boss is telling me she had been waiting for to have sense when I was always campaigning for Tacha in the newsroom.

She asked "Dzifa is your brain back now" embarassed

It enter me ooo cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
topboss:

BIGGIE IS BIAS.

THE MINUTE TACHA FAILED TO OPEN LEG FOR SEYI, WAS WEN HER PROBLEM STARTED.

EVEN BIGGIE FOLLOW.

I WONDER IF BIGGIE IS YORUBA, BECOS THIS WAS THE SAME THING HE DID WITH CEEC.

BUT THE MINUTE FRODD NEAR ESTHER, HE CALLED HIM TO DIARY ROOM AND SENT HIM TO A DIFFERENT BED.

THEY WANTED TACHA OUT, SO MIKE CAN WIN THE SHOW.

TACHA WAS VERY STRONG.
Are you for real?

Has Tacha really infected her fans with something negative?

How can you spew this gibberish?

Oh my God, I give up

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
nadesh:
Tacha will be watching from her hotel room. grin grin grin grin
i can bet you she is crying .....hope the uncouth bitch ain’t suicidal tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
nadesh:
grin grin grin grin 99 days indeed.. grin grin grin grin
Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
baby kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha was narrating her dream to Elo yesterday .

She said she was in somewhere like a staircase and saw Tuoyo and some other evicted housemates advancing towards her .

Who knew she was seeing her own disqualification .

Wow !
Seriously? Wow. If only she was introspective.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashtee09(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha is gone but her odour will forever live in big brother house

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
caprini1:
May God forgive Seyi and Omashola...Igbos call it osochi egbu!

I guess it means back bitters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
XXMML33:

I know you are looking for who to pour out your agony and frustration upon. I've not even touched upon the fact that Mercy the woman you hate so much is still in the house while your Tacha and her maladorous stench has been thrown away from the house like the smelling mass of sewage that she is.

But I want you to know that I care, Steph. I know exactly how you are feeling. I know you are hurt. I'm here for you Steph, always and forever.

Give me a hug, girl. Come, let me dry your tears.

Jeez you are two-faced

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ijawdefender: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
She lost all side. Wishing her well in wateva she chose to do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

Truth is, I doubt if Mercy's fans will care if she doesn't win. As long as * no leave no transfer* is out, that's all that matters. wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moststylish(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
DownChelsea:
where hin wan see am?
Lass lass these two things are sure.
1. Tacha will be disqualified
2. Mr P will deactivate his account and stop picking his calls
nice one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
dominique:

You're right.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

Instead of bragging about your many useless SIM cards, you and the rest of the pitchfork-wielding titans should pool your monies together and buy deodorant for Tacha before she kills everyone with her body odour in the Peace Mass Transit night bus that is bringing her to Port Harcourt tonight.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Borussia1: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Richardonald:
is like you are watching bbzambia thesame seyi that just mock tacha now!! no tacha fans will vote seyi take it or leave it

the only friend tacha have in that house is frodd, she will come out and confirmed it.
Oga because he isn't saying anything doesn't make her his friend, it only means he doesn't care. Go and watch Seyi's reaction after Tacha was disqualified, his expression said it all. Seyi is only Saying what people outside wants to hear cos he had inherited her enemies all the time he was close to her.

Seyi cares for Tacha, true Tacha fans are staning Seyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha was narrating her dream to Elo yesterday .

She said she was in somewhere like a staircase and saw Tuoyo and some other evicted housemates advancing towards her .

Who knew she was seeing her own disqualification .

Wow !
she might be spiritual o. Even when Omashola drew top ten she removed herself. Who knew?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Tacha needs a proper lesson on emotional intelligence, ha. I'm just positioned on her page, tryna see what her people have to say.
Used to think maybe she lacked self awareness, but then I realised she's actually able to control herself when she had those 2 strikes and was calm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019

Make you dey imagine, while we prepare for the Tsunami that's coming...

Bros. erm, wheres the tsunami na? Online ignoramuses forming analysts. I ask again, wheres the tsunami?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Crixxx:

I guess it means back bitters.
Absolutely....people that laugh with you ,but are actually planning to kill you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chibabe005:

and I'm proud to say,throughout her stay.

she never stooped so low to a miserable 15%..

worry about your goat looking favorite.

I love Ike though..
Just stop crying.

Will you?
grin angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Most of this housemates do have nightmare o, ike,mercy,khafi,tacha.. Have all confirmed they have bad dreams in the house at one point or the other..
Is that house occultic.. The eye in the logo of bigbrother is illuminati sign.. Even diane is sharing her own now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
nadesh:
grin grin grin grin 99 days indeed.. grin grin grin grin
Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Totori me one time tor grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by itsme01: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
undecided

She want to kill or redefine bbnaija franchise but her luck run out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.