Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038382 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Chemist009:

Those hypocrites demonizing Seyi just so their favorites can excel won't see this oooo, just because Frood's fans wants Tacha's fans support, they resort to nonsense
I think more of Titans are coming throug for Seyi but then again, never rely on that .

Let's prepare very well to vote Seyi.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
topaz321:

I get the fact that you like Frodd (i do too).He's is also crafty and cunning as well.

To survive in this world you have to be crafty and cunning.....All the HMs have these attributes (some faked it, some mere looking at dem it's inbuilt)...But what I want is for people to know identify these attributes when displayed by HMs.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
From the way I see things,most people are not angry about Tacha's disqualification but they are angry that Mercy wasn't disqualified

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
mbourie:

Frodd and Mike was never an asslicker to Tacha....Infact Tacha knew Frodd was controversial, so she avoided Frodd.....

Mike being a big brother gave Madam90 days his last advice immediately after she came back from the secret room, it was after Madam 90days told him to stop cheering her, uncle Mike eschewed from Tacha.

She tried her best, she insulted Mike on countless occasions....But the responsible Mike did not for once hurl insult at her....

But Seyi was an asslicker until the blender issue came up...den he became a real man.....and people voted for him...the people felt Seyi could give her the 3rd strike...and as usual "the people wanted to see something."

As for Sir Dee....the asslicker is at home.....He was an asslicker from start to finish....

Wetin concern me with mike

Is mike tacha's friend

I said ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heartofcity12: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Mercy is so emotional right now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by XXMML33: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2019
johnnobles:

I admire your comments a lot. Yes even though you were a tacha fan, you didnot give room for sentiments. Honestly I was equally disappointed in her. I wish her well though.... Who you come dey route for now?

I'm not really rooting for anyone. But I think either of Frodd or Seyi deserves to win.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

they'll be the one to commit suicide before Tacha.. if there's one thing, Tacha is good thing at is making lemonades out of lemon.

they same. people thought they could break her,by showing her clips trying to struggle into the audition hall..

here she is today..on our damn screens, they're watching her from their covens right now.

Google tacha,her name comes up...but their names will only appear on mama Paul's creditors book.

Don't feel Bad for Tacha, feel bad for the people who think they're hating on the girl but their hate is doing her real good than evil

Who do you plan on supporting after this?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Did Tacha leave through the arena or store room?. Did she hug anyone?.

Because immediately Biggie made the disqualification statement she walk away from my screen and that was all.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by madenigga(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Lauryn41:

Las las

Its Seyi or Frodd for the money

Whether people like it or not

#FROYI for the mulla
Frodd cannot beat Seyi though
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Jaruma deletes all of Tacha’s photos off her Instagram Page grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by johnnobles: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
XXMML33:

I'm not really rooting for anyone. But I think either of Frodd or Seyi deserves to win.
OK fingers crossed.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
So, I’m going through the Khacha moments on my phone and I really can’t stop crying. Khafi would’ve been there for my girl, she would have killed her with talk talk but it definitely would have stopped Tacha from giving others unnecessary attention. cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Peter denying he said he will give Tacha 60m if she doesn't win should let you know most of them are clout chasers. Like why didn't he clear the air when the News was trending. Tacha never even reach house Even Mr 2kay is now Teammike �� Anything for clout. grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Crixxx:
Did Tacha leave through the arena or store room?. Did she hug anyone?.

Because immediately Biggie made the disqualification statement she walk away from my screen and that was all.
she walked out through the Entrance
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Seyi fans i dey see una handwork.
Trying so hard to decampaign Frodd
Too bad it won't work

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Seems this so called titans can't get there acts together.

You don't want Mercy to win, you want to vote Seyi the two face bastard, this minute he is saying something good about Tacha, the next minute he is saying bullshhhiiit about her.

OR is it Frodd that stands no chance.

After Mercy, the next strong contender is Mike, if you guys were a little bit strategic, you'll channel your vote to Mike.

If not you'll all be disgraced on the 99th day.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
fairygeh:

you are not being true to yourself,which Seyi was close to Tacha,did Tacha think of the fact that Seyi was close to her when she insulted him on live TV,she killed that young man verbally telling him he has never achieved anything in his life.i felt Seyi's pain last night when he recounted the experience to other HMs.As far as I am concerned,Tacha never considered anyone a friend in that house.
and yes,Tacha bad-mouthed Seyi before Khafi,so yeah,she is a gossip,too.

@fairgeh such is life....you can be friend to a person, but the other person has not really accepted you as a friend....Just like Twitter, you can follow me on Twitter but I have not deem it fit to follow you back...such is life....

Most peeps gossip...its normal...but I can tell you that Seyi started bad-mouthing Tacha like 2 or 3 days before she started hers....Though we dont have the privilege to view all rooms at once....But I can guess Madam Tuface (Kafhi) must have heard Seyi bad-mouthing Tacha to other housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
nadesh:
Na lie o. Dem must vote Seyi, Mike or Frodd or else Mercy will win. It will be double TUEH, tragedy and loss for them if Mercy wins. grin BetNaija needs their votes tongue grin grin
Oblorblor grin

If after all their rants, Mercy end up winning, I go laugh ehn!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You don't want Mercy to win, you want to vote Seyi the two face bastard, this minute he is saying something good about Tacha, the next minute he is saying bullshhhiiit about her.

After Mercy, the next strong contender is Mike, if you guys were a little bit strategic, you'll channel your vote to Mike.

exactly if these titans want to upset mercy they can only join force with mike already surging fan base....that will be like a clean sweep for mike if they decide to vote seyi or frodd .....mercy don win am be that omo Cubana chief priest no Dey joke oo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2019
AryaSand:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSS

Kai . The hatred is strong with this one. See as the eviction give you multiple orgasm cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2019
XXMML33:
These people contributing money to give to Tacha are idiots of the first class. Hasn't she wasted their money enough? Imagine the amount of money invested into voting for her and everything just went down the drain because of her stupidity and inability to control herself.

No one should give Tacha any money. In fact no one should say kind words to her. Let her learn her lesson the hard way. People should pour in as much hate comments as possible. Only then would she be able to acknowledge her mistakes and makes steps to become a better person

You don't reward stupidity, rather you criticize and mock it.

Take it easy, Sir.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tonnyray: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

Kai . The hatred is strong with this one. See as the eviction give you multiple orgasm cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
3RNEST:

Mercy grin

If dem catch you ehn!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
77up:
I think more of Titans are coming throug for Seyi but then again, never rely on that .

Let's prepare very well to vote Seyi.
see this known Seyi fan, when did u become a titan?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

I'm not "This One" plus I don't Hate her tbh but I just couldn't stand her behaviour in that house. On Thursday she went from 1 to 10 and called Mike an idiot. The whole thing was just weird and HMs were looking at her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
The kind of rubbish I'm reading in the past pages since last night is disturbing. The level some people are stooping to, just for Tacha fans' votes is irritating. Suddenly HMs perceived as threats are being slandered and their faves are innocent and have never gossiped Tacha even when we all watched and reported the gossips on this thread. When next you want to lie, try wiping away our memories before you say your fave have never talked about Tacha behind her back.

Some people have hypocrisy induced amnesia I swear. Even Tacha has gossiped too, so why all the asslicking just to get her fans' votes? Everyone has talked about the other in that house. Even Tacha alongside other HMs has talked about Frodd which Ebuka had to bring to Frodd's notice when he asked Mike to speak about it. Shut the fvck up with the defamation abeg. Beg for votes all you want, just stop being sanctimonious about it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You are so correct....After Mercy, the next contender is Mike....Nairalanders need to learn how to read games or predict this game.....Only God and Big brother can pull stunt that can nullify predicting this game.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Nexus25:

Like Frodd like his fans, they are very emotional and cunny. They hated Seyi the most when he dared to be running the house with Tacha, he was even labelled as an asslicker for being real to the girl.

I'm good my sister, how's your end?

E pain me small, Seyi and the bae were beginning to get along again.

It's what it is sha....

We move.
One idiot among them just called Seyi Ofe manu

I don't know WTF that means but I often see that word used by Igbos to insult Yoruba on social media.

I wonder why people are taking this game so far, as if if any of the 8 remaining house mates wins on Sunday, they'll receive a cut.

It's a damn show and non of us would benefit from a win or lose, but just getting entertained.

Too many deplorable on Social media

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
So Senatordave finally transferred his badluck to Tacha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:
The kind of rubbish I'm reading in the past pages since last night is disturbing. The level some people are stooping to, just for Tacha fans' votes is irritating. Suddenly HMs perceived as threats are being slandered and their faves are innocent and have never gossiped Tacha even when we all watched and reported the gossips on this thread. When next you want to lie, try wiping away our memories before you say your fave have never talked about Tacha behind her back.

Some people have hypocrisy induced amnesia I swear. Even Tacha has gossiped too, so why all the asslicking just to get her fans' votes? Everyone has talked about the other in that house. Even Tacha alongside other HMs has talked about Frodd which Ebuka had to bring to Frodd's notice when he asked Mike to speak about it. Shut the fvck up with the defamation abeg. Beg for votes all you want, just stop being sanctimonious about it.

I tire o!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Nollywood working overboard. "Disqualify My Odour" movie will be released soon

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
It will end in tears

Lauryn41:

Las las

Its Seyi or Frodd for the money

Whether people like it or not

#FROYI for the mulla

(1) (2) (3) ... (6067) (6068) (6069) (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)