Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,589 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5138405 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
Why isn't Mike eating?

Ella made a separate rice earlier for him only. I think he doesn't eat chicken abi na beef, so she made his with fish

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Khafi's skin makes me think about my life. I don't know how her skin is like glass. So clear and glowy. The lady is beautiful and then she has an amazing sense of style and a good heart. Just saying.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
2pretty4u:

Ella made a separate rice earlier for him only. I think he doesn't eat chicken abi na beef, so she made his with fish
thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
Khafi's skin makes me think about my life. I don't know how her skin is like glass. So clear and glowy. The lady is beautiful and then she has an amazing sense of style and a good heart. Just saying.
na camera oooo

It's not that smooth real life
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Brains can actually be covered with sperm whereas it cannot be bleached .....

Do a little research .
I knew you would ignore the main parts abt your hypocrisy abt childish insults .

And then cling onto any crumb of a point left that will make it seem like you came out on top. U are predictable

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
thanks

You are welcome
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
na camera oooo

but why is the camera not making other's face glow? She has extremely amazing skin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
Ur right, but have you seen jackye's skin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
na camera oooo

undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
black don't crack?

Ha

Make I show you pictures of black girls with streach marks?

Be my guest grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
To have sex in that house go Dey very easy. Ask your friend to create a big scene, while you sneak into the rest room with your woman.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Tacha fit be 27-29,
no b fit be, she is. see her hand na, Christian mothers type. The hand don't carry bag self... jacky is the only small girl in that house. others na aspiring evening newspaper..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Ur right, but have you seen jackye's skin
speaking of skin, it has dawned on me that bleeching skin is the fastest way to age. I see the skin of young women who bleach and I get really worried. The worst is that of the older women in their 40s that bleached for decades, oh my world, even their ear lobe dangles like it's about to drop. I can't...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
See Esther load

Let me look away B4 madam attack me this night
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
styrese:
Error upon Error
Too much Errors, I may have to cancel almost everything here sef if am to correct this nonsense.

My people I hail Una oo For even taking time to read all these sissy's continuous long jargons.
Sloths even reason better.
I'm or I am .

In your history of lame clapbacks this has to be the lamest. grin

It's obvious you have nothing left to offer .

Dig into your arsenal of "insults " I'm sure you'll find something to use ...there is dog , cat, cobra , monkey etc grin

You only need to watch the discovery channel to find a new specie of animal grin

And the sissy joke is played out ...come up with something avant garde ( radically new and original )

You know something that is amusing ...you thinking calling me Bobrisky is an insult .

The last time I checked Bobrisky is a bonafide celebrity .

A crossdresser who took a gimmick and ran with it and became one of the most recognizable names in the country .

Today he's rich , famous , owns properties and one of the most sort after brand ambassadors in the country .

And what are you ?

An internet troll grin grin

The only thing you have to show for your efforts are cheap likes , bestowed upon you by people that don't necessarily think you're savage ( because you're lame ) or even remotely interesting ...but people that dislike the pseudonym you currently think you're battling with . grin

Even as a troll you fail . grin

If I ever had the opportunity of being a man I'd rather be a Bobrisky than be you .

At least if Bobrisky died today ,the country will know someone died , can't say the same for you .

Meanwhile learn to punctuate .....

Reading through your amphigory gives me migraine .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why do you guys think it's only mercy that has had work done on her body
I mean, they are up to three in total lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Honestly is like Nyash was one of the criteria used in choosing the girls oooo

See Diff shapes/Kinds of Nyash

Local Man Is Pleased

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

Brains cannot be bleached .
They're internal organs .
Brains are comprised of nerves, veins, blood vessels, cells, nerve fibers and all sorts of neurons and neuro-connectors.

Your childish insults only confirms two things .

You have a lot of growing up left to do .

You're highly insecure and inferior .... Your last resort is the desperate man's last outlet , venting incoherently and mixing up words that makes no holistic coherence .

Thankfully , I have dealt with a lot like you , so you don't faze me.
Actually you amuse me . grin

To think a grown man probably in his thirties is behind these words ...
A shameful exhibition of societal decadence .
And further proof that the " not too young bill " is a sham .
If this is what the brain of a man supposedly in his thirties can compute , I shudder thinking about what the future holds .
The stamina to write all these epistles; Countless hours at the gym I guess grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
FrankGiel:

undecided undecided
I don't know her

Saw her Instagram page

Her skin isn't that impressive
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
Why do you guys think it's only mercy that has had work done on her body
I mean, they are up to three in total lipsrsealed
who else?

You suspect who?

Better don't mention Esther, cause I have combed her page

That ass is follow come

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
FrankGiel:

The stamina to write all these epistles; Countless hours at the gym I guess grin
I passed your office today grin.
Do you still work there or you've been transferred ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

no b fit be, she is.
see her hand na, Christian mothers type. The hand don't carry bag self...
jacky is the only small girl in that house.
others na aspiring evening newspaper..
Jackie is not the only small gal, Diane too, maybe Esther. Diane is the smallest.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
All this epistles writers disturbing this street, are u people not tired...lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamJ:
who else?

You suspect who?

Better don't mention Esther, cause I have combed her page

That ass is follow come
lol u are funny. Mainly tacha. I am also suspecting Kim.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

no b fit be, she is.
Jackie is not the only small gal, maybe Esther. Diane is the smallest.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
speaking of skin, it has dawned on me that bleeching skin is the fastest way to age. I see the skin of young women who bleach and I get really worried. The worst is that of the older women in their 40s that bleached for decades, oh my world, even their ear lobe dangles like it's about to drop. I can't...
True talk grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
lol u are funny. Mainly tacha. I am also suspecting Kim.
Tasha own is fake, I can confirm she and mercy but kim? Not sure
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rossycee:
Jackie is not the only small gal, maybe Esther. Diane is the smallest.
Diane is not younger than jackye to me.. her stature hides her..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Threebear:

I passed your office today grin.
Do you still work there or you've been transferred ?
My Gee... We don't get transferred... grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:

no b fit be, she is.
Hahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dynamite02: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Munzy14:
All this epistles writers disturbing this street, are u people not tired...lol
you never see anything....I'll suggest you just jump them pass .
By the way,them never release akthedream from jail? no energy to open multiple accounts?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
With those skirts

Biggie doesn't want the ladies to win

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.