Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5038114 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Frodd cannot evict any housemate at this point. It is impossible.
to burst your head. He actually can

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
SilentBang:

I've always been a Froddite bro. cheesy and that miracle shall come smiley
Wagbayi!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
So Seyi and Mike are discussing and Seyi just asked Mike where he would be based after the show between Abuja or Lagos and Mike said Lagos, so to the people who said he will take the money back to the uk, there you have it.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Lol. Without Tacha's votes, Mike could barely beat Frodd when they were both up the last time, but you're saying with Tacha's support who BTW destroyed Mike today, Frodd will only come to Mike's level? Do you even read the joke you just typed?

Find a better campaign lines, this one is DOA.

Frodd has attracted more enemies over the week. The last results are now invalid.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
biosystech:
Aaaaa! Mercy moved on too quickly. She's not crying again. cheesy

I hate the fact that certain money bags are backing this whole voting process eg Cubana, Jaruma and I'd have said votes are being rigged but being that Deloitte is involved, I can't say that again.
The votes are rigged.....what do you call the backing by cubana dem. That's not a fair process. It makes other people's votes less effective. Whoever they back....no matter how obnoxious, wins.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Frodd cannot evict any housemate at this point. It is impossible.
let them be basking in the euphoria of UVP. Instead of them to help their fav to at least beat Diane in the finals. The six of them are entering the finals, it's the sad truth which they hate to hear.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ninnyanny(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you cant take the heat
Kindly leave the kitchen

They were busy digging out my past
posts....
Having some deluded moments
My past becomes their present and
Probably their future....
How can you judge someone based
On her past beliefs....
Things happen
People change.

Now I have written to eulogise
My Tacha Tacha Tacha
They are accusing me of
Plagiarism....
Make una get sense biko

Listen!
We Tacha's fans will crown the winner
Yes Tacha is out but we run this game!
We are bigger than the game!

And quote me on day 99
After frodd takes it all

Slow Tiger for the money

No be only lambo
Na dano!
Ndi ara...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
DownChelsea:
to burst your head. He actually can

Na so.. Lol

So Frood will just stand up at the finals and say "oya Mike dey go house?" As per wetin? Even the owner of BetNaija don't have that power.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Frodd nation and allied forces...
Hope you guys are gearing up!
Lets actually vote someone that deserves to win the show... That man is chukwuemeka aka "Frodd"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lhimeet:
And this is for Mercy fans. sad

[img]https://media./images/bf383a18a89887e3f9f9d84ed4db575c/tenor.gif[/img]
FYI,i don't hate Mercy but her disloyal fans. Couldn't come through for Ike twice.

On this note, I'll be voting for Frodd this week.

Goodluck to the remaining contenders.

May the most voted man win!!!

Thank you, bro. I truly appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Frodd has attracted more enemies over the week. The last results are now invalid.
14 weeks of attracting envy and hatred never moved him

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Yeah, enemies like you who has never liked him. Abegi!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lauryn41:
Ammunitions loaded

70% Seyi ,30% Frodd (my first love )

davodguy,77up,Nexus25,Tenderheart,fairygeh,sanusi44z,omamush get ready ooo

We can still do it

Beorn1,Downchelsea,Zoroaster get ready ooo

A foreigner and olosho should not win the money

#SEYI_FORCE
#FRODD_NATION
You no include me?

Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
If una like make kronos the chief titan.. Vote Frodd.. He can't pass Mike or Seyi.. Sunday no far.. I can stake on this sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
zicoraads:

Truth.

Tacha has always been up and has never crossed the 30 percent mark.

You cannot honestly make that type of leap with new fans or your fans voting more for you. It's mathematically impossible.
it's the Khafi effect
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
braimeddy:
It's now I really see tacha have a very strong fans. Please do vote MIKE so that Mercy can be humiliated. Thank you.
I swear

Next year audition go strict o

If you have more than 5k instagram followers I don't think biggie will allow you into the show

This Tasha own Don teach them very big lesson

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Na so.. Lol

So Frood will just stand up at the finals and say "oya Mike dey go house?" As per wetin? Even the owner of BetNaija don't have that power.
your imagination is messing with you. It Obviously won’t happen they way you put it. Have a more realistic thought. Maybe than you’ll see.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lauryn41:
Ammunitions loaded
70% Seyi ,30% Frodd (my first love )
davodguy,77up,Nexus25,Tenderheart,fairygeh,sanusi44z,omamush get ready ooo
We can still do it
Beorn1,Downchelsea,Zoroaster get ready ooo
A foreigner and olosho should not win the money
#SEYI_FORCE #FRODD_NATION
We berekete. We full ground. We're ready for war!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
I've been a bbaddict since the very first edition of BB, i must say this is the most i have attached so much emotion to the show.

I noticed Ike on the second day of this show and i wondered why i liked him even before hearing him talk.

I actually hoped he would make it to the finals but then, the game is so not predictable. I even found myself being active on Twitter that i have abandoned in a long time campaigning and tweeting about Ike.

I feel sad that he left but then, life happens. I wish Ike the very best in his life endeavours.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
clefstone:
remove Frodd
And put you abi?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
davodyguy:

You no include me?

Hahahahaha

You're the first person I mentioned na
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Zoroaster:
Frodd nation and allied forces...
Hope you guys are gearing up!
Lets actually vote someone that deserves to win the show... That man is chukwuemeka aka "Frodd"
onisha cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
ATD1998:
let them be basking in the euphoria of UVP. Instead of them to help their fav to at least beat Diane in the finals. The six of them are entering the finals, it's the sad truth which they hate to hear.
Frodd and Diane are the weakest link right now.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
iamJ:
onisha cheesy
sharap
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
what mercy did today is like a woman that claims to love her husband and when the husband die she pretend to cry then immediately throw party before he is even buried and start to Bleep him friends same time. omo in the states we sniff out snitches like this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
ba7man:
ladies and genumen. Let’s laugh. There’s a big joke in town

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Agbgift:

Vote for Omashola.

Not likely to happen grin

Though I wont loose a sleep if he wins

The only person I dont mind winning is Seyi

The gods seem to be with him

2 vetos, 3 hoh.....big deal I tell you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Brownsun:
from what u typed, its d guys that took d ladies to d finals. why didn't Ikegang stand up for their fav? team Mercy did their best. I did my best. but sorry, Mercy's money bags can not and did not bring out money to vote for her boyfriend.

Team Mercy tried! Let's wait for d percentage.
how far nah? it's 18%, shy of just 2% from the previous one.

una doh!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Removing the strikes did Tasha more harm than good. If she was still sitting on those 2 strikes she wont let Mercy's provocations bring her to disqualification instead she will go report for diary room. I feel for her shaa cry cry

Even Mercy that has strike already wont go that far for the fear of strike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
I feel for Ike. He became a woman wrapper. Sadly it was artificial nyash and boobs that wrapped him. Being a gangster doesn't equate to having wisdom. Most time men remain stagnant, stiff and stressed out for women who are not worth a piece of bread.

Note that Ike only came this far because he desociated himself from the Froddulent charlartan called Frodd. Frodd is a male version of Tacha, but that talk is for another day. The cry baby and emotional wreck Frodd and also Diane would eventually be unceremoniously disgraced as the earliest runner-ups on the finals.

That said, Mike is just a year older than Ike, but his comportment since day one shows the depth of character he has. It also have put him among the wisest men to ever step unto to BB platform.

Mike was the only house mate who tried to help Tacha by telling her the honest truth, had she listened to him she would have been the first Female winner of BBN. Don't forget that Seyi had the chance to help Tacha, but decided to lick her ass till he stuck a tooth in it. Seyi's broken tooth have made him the most disliked Yoruba boy to ever participate in BBN

The only act of gratitude and apology Titans can do for Mike is to vote him in as this seasons winner, which he most sincerely deserves. The only revenge Titans can do is to ensure that the man manipulator and money worshipping slay queen called Mercy is voted out.

Omatshola is weed smoker and aimless professional screamer, so shouldn't be taken seriously.

See you in the finals.

Man like Mike,

Mike for the money.

It's possible

Frodd is the Male version of Tacha....hmmmm....you are wise....Aside frodd being intelligent and entertaining.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
ba7man:
You are right

Both of them are so weak

This is the last standing

Winner... Mike/mercy/omoshola

2nd/3rd/4th runner up... Seyi/mike/mercy/omoshola

5th runner up Frood

6th Dianne

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Yeah, enemies like you who has never liked him. Abegi!!

Wait, I hope you're not expecting votes from Tacha's fans, Khafi's, Elo's, Ike's, Mike's (if Frodd evicts him in your imagination)??

So who exactly is voting Fraud?? The pity votes he got from the aforementioned after Esther made a mess of his manhood?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) (6194) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.