Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,342 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5164582 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amya:

*eye roll* Jude, mind yourself!
leave mike alone and I will leave ur gist in the past

Materials to troll u with plenty

I can go at it for 20 days non stop and I wouldn't run out of materials

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Borussia1: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hotworta1:

See epistle untop why you Usain Bolted to Mike. Lmaooooooo
grin I be Seyi force, I stan gidigba I full ground.

But I want Mike to win abi what is your own undecided

My friend goand ride on a cactus lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Borussia1: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hotworta1:
Soldier boy
Survivor
Undying
Unquenchable
Mr Content
Mr Talent
Frodd
My winner
I love You Frodd ��
You forgot to add winner of Big brother Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Palm wine highness can bad

Worst than gin

If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by caprini1: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
So ,i went on YouTube to check how the house mates looked like on day 2,and i now know why Omashola is always thankful to Biggie ,hunger dey the guy body ehn....even Seyi of day 2 looks like 2002 model of Seyi in the finale....Biggie try well well for them.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Borussia1:
You forgot to add winner of Big brother Nairaland grin
win small

There new motto is

fraud is coming

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
So this two same e-diot be posting at the same time and quoting itself grin

So dense of a thing...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dezenazil:
they actually lack the understanding of the psychology behind the game. All men are equal now on a faceless forum. Stanning someone from stage, that is the most ridiculous ever. What happened to getting to know someone, their character, discovering their line of thought and talents and falling in love afterwards. This show is about loving a person's personality and I still wonder the personality they discovered from the stage. Imagine telling somebody to learn loyalty from some silly forumites.

Those people stanning people from stage and trying yo claim being loyal are quite funny.

Its possible to like someone from stage but what if that person becomes toxic and actually does not not conform to any of the ideals you uphold but someone else who you didn't even notice on stage starts becoming appealing. So you continue stanning because you are loyal, chai, I laff.

What happened to getting yo know someone or a group of people before stanning.

Loyalty indeed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
iamJ:
leave mike alone and I will leave ur gist in the past

Materials to troll u with plenty

I can go at it for 20 days none stop and I wouldn't run out of materials

Jude, how I'm the world can troll me with what I put out myself?

Ladies and gentlemen if you're curious about Amya's crazy old life, go back to her old threads. 2009-2014. I'm also a decent writer, so you'll find my stories an interesting read, so much so that I always get trolled by Ify-always who claims that most of my stories are fake and made up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hotworta1:
Soldier boy
Survivor
Undying
Unquenchable
Mr Content
Mr Talent
Frodd
My winner
I love You Frodd ��
I'm happy you're beginning to accept reality .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amya:

Ladies and gentlemen if you're curious about Amya's crazy old life, go back to her old threads. 2009-2014. I'm also a decent writer, so you'll find my stories an interesting read, so much so that I always get trolled by Ify-always who claims that most of my stories are fake and made up.

Amya, we understand this line of action. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Look at some people's ex-favourite. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
iamJ:
leave God out of it

God doesn't support a guy that removed his boxers and almost tried to rape a girl

If not for biggie that night, na diff gist we for dey talk today

God is busy curing people with ailments

Fraud was lucky, there was no spiritual connection, any small thing una go tag person Messiah

Na wa for una oooo
Na God do am
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dezenazil:
the guy is the ultimate loser. No woman wanted his lousy ass. He should take his L and stop blaming Frodd.
The twist will be when the KimOprah he's dying for starts crushing on Frodd in a month time. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
Froddnation, in Mercy and Mike fans. Who do we troll after their defeats on sunday.

Mercy fans seem to be real people and they are logical and realistic too.

Mikawoods are illogical people who pride themselves in being unreasonable.

I hereby propose that we (Froddnation), as we celebrate on Sunday, give sincere consolation and encouragement to TeamMercy and peppery trolling to the Mikawoods.

Cheers!
I just hope you are not masturbating on this frodd picture tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
its name is Threebear. It is a Mikawood

It better be careful.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amya:

* Misery sure loves company *

So happy Mike can never be depressed .

He has a wife that loves him .

A family that adores him .

Fans that are loyal to him .

And despite everything he's been through , he chose positivity and happiness .

Some people certainly can't relate .

So the next best thing is misdirected hate instead of tackling their problems .

Sis , you'll be fine .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
genius43:
Look at some people's ex-favourite. grin grin
grin grin

Is that KimOprah?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Borussia1:
grin I be Seyi force, I stan gidigba I full ground.

But I want Mike to win abi what is your own undecided

My friend goand ride on a cactus lipsrsealed
joker undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
its name is Threebear. It is a Mikawood
Lol u sketch am well grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
77up:
I just hope you are not masturbating on this frodd picture tongue
I would love to. He’s Fresh, loving, and talented. How to snatch him from Esther na wetin I dey plan sef.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amya:

stories indeed

Forward this letter to ur past self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Threebear:

* Misery sure loves company *

So happy Mike can never be depressed .

He has a wife that loves him .

A family that adores him .

Fans that are loyal to him .

And despite everything he's been through , he chose positivity and happiness .

Some people certainly can't relate .

So the next best thing is misdirected hate instead of tackling their problems .

Sis , you'll be fine .
she no even dey fear self

U know say ur matter plenty full ground and u dey find trouble

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Final push guys .

Let's bring the money home .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Threebear:
Final push guys .

Let's bring the money home .
are you making this post in Jamaica?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
codedguy1:

Those people stanning people from stage and trying yo claim being loyal are quite funny.

Its possible to like someone from stage but what if that person becomes toxic and actually does not not conform to any of the ideals you uphold but someone else who you didn't even notice on stage starts becoming appealing. So you continue stanning because you are loyal, chai, I laff.

What happened to getting yo know someone or a group of people before stanning.

Loyalty indeed.

Are you minding the airhead? That s why I didn't even bother to reply him as it will be an effort in futility.

He is the type that will meet a girl today and start professing love to her on the same day. You know, thoae guys that meet a girl today and immediately tell her how she is the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmmmm

The mercy's supporters are all over
The places....
Kai!
Fb,IG,twitter,etc....
It is like hope upon hopelessness
For other hms and their fans....
I hope when she wins it would be like
With 50%.....

I dont care about any of the top 5

But i would love either mike or frodd to win

Why Mike:Even though i dislike him for being the Pioneer of the body odour thing against my sweet girl Tacha,I think Mike is a great guy. He has his flaws as a natural man but aside that he is great! Cool ,calm and collected. His self discipline is second to none! And I think that people are wrong for calling him a Jamaican.He chose Naija over Jamaica so people should learn to respect his choice. But that Mike owes Tacha an apology for saying something that is not true....

Frodd because I think he has played the best game....
Mercy actually played the best game then ike

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
DownChelsea:
are you making this post in Jamaica?
Do you actually vote ?

An honest question .

You spend twenty four hours here .

You reply practically all the comments .

Just curious to know if you even vote .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Threebear:

Do you actually vote ?

An honest question .

You spend twenty four hours here .

You reply practically all the comments .

Just curious to know if you even vote .
the events of sunday will feed your curiosity. Trust me! Cheers!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Olodo24: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fkhalifa:
So Mercy has got a the sugar daddies pumping money for her? shocked

Mike's also got Mc oluomo and Lagos money on him?

Seyi has Osinbajo And federal govt

Omashola has been covered by whole of warri..

Frodd has none and believes in grace? For the sanity and entertaining purpose, abeg dash him pity votes, the guy too suffer for that house. cry
making it to the finals is already an achievement for Frodd. A lot of us never expected that. I'd say he's the luckiest of all housemates. Anyway, I believe he'll be in 4th place. Forget the known supporters of the others.... Frodd got fans. He'll at least beat Omashola....

.Mercy is winning and I'd love Frodd to be the first runner up cos he brought some sort of entertainment to the house. Omashola has been boring. Seyi and Mike has been playing it safe. Mike with his gentleman rubbish wasn't entertaining in any way.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
iamJ:
she no even dey fear self

U know say ur matter plenty full ground and u dey find trouble

Na your own matter wey no full ground abi? Abegi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Glad to see some evicted housemates are turning their popular catch-phrases into money making merchandise while some "serial entrepreneurs" are still doing bambiala on social media.

I no name names o

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.