Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,692 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (7927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5045905 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7924) (7925) (7926) (7927) (7928) (7929) (7930) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Queen Tacha says thank you.

Award well deserved cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Kimbrielle:
This comment got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin

Cc.sweetpink cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Mumunaries are hoes,just like their fave!
The guys who support Agama patronize hoes too....that's why they think they can bribe one of our daddies in the Titan kingdom!
After reporting a out 3 of his accounts,they now resort to seduction!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love his response!
They think the world revolves around their fave's wrinkled pussay!
Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
BaddyB:
Choiii..
My Tacha .The Game Changer..
who would not Like To be Disqualified in the BbN Show Now...
Disqualification is the New Win..
Haters Keep Staying Pressed
n Continue Keeping up with Tacha..She's The Real deal
Yes o!!
They will continue to cry till they 'dye'!
It's not our fault that Tacha is doing better than they expect!
Their fave can only make headlines with her body,ike or when she displays her ashawo manners"!
Asides that,na empty kom kom!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Queen Tacha says thank you.

Award well deserved cool
Undisputed champion I stan !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Mumunaries are hoes,just like their fave!
The guys who support Agama patronize hoes too....that's why they think they can bribe one of our daddies in the Titan kingdom!
After reporting a out 3 of his accounts,they now resort to seduction!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love his response!
They think the world revolves around their fave's wrinkled pussay!
Tueh!
LMAO, papa Tacha na savage abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Daftians are still crying despite the fact that Dem dash una Madam award!

Even Net confirm dey Dem dash una smello the award based on sey she fake her kidnap and proposal before the show... tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take your stolen fake award and stop spewing trash!

AUDIO Fanbase!... tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Kimbrielle:

LMAO, papa Tacha na savage abeg grin grin grin
I swear!
They think they can buy him over with a wrinkled pussay!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hoes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
katalist:
Daftians are still crying despite the fact that Dem dash una Madam award!

Even Net confirm dey Dem dash una smello the award based on sey she fake her kidnap and proposal before the show... tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take your stolen fake award and stop spewing trash!

AUDIO Fanbase!... tongue tongue tongue
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Speaking of the devil....
Soursoup,how are you?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Speaking of the devil....
Soursoup,how is Kuje?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Who is soursoup and did spambot get him?...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:
I heard that some morons have been wailing about us on this thread!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kilode
Should we stop existing so that they can stop wailing ?
They accuse us of having multiple monikers,commenting and responding to our own comments.....like seriously??
Who does that?
My people say that "a man who cuts people's heads wouldn't want anyone to pass behind him with a knife" !
Gbegirisoup and Jayson have multiple accounts they use on this thread!
Monsurat and rain have multiple accounts!
Should I go on
How can 4 mumunaries comment on this thread and then generate (sometimes) 15 likes on each comment
Where are the others ??
At least we know about 5 to 6 real mumunaries and 2 to 3 trolls who do nothing but troll Titans to deel good about their pathetic selves!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
We will continue to hype and defend our queen on this thread and drag y'all if necessary!
If you dont like us,do the world a favour by ending it all!!!
Rubbish!!!

All these Epistles for wetin na?

Dem dash una award, una still dey cry join..

Who give una dis kind Bitterness..

Oya keep Wailing.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2020
I said what I said!
Baba multiple "akount"!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
I thought their fave said she wasn't a social media person. So why are they angry that Tacha won?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Na una wey everybody know to have triple accounts... tongue tongue

Only you sef get reach 11.. Plus you comment and reply yourself like a mad person with them..

We know, so this your damage control no go work....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
They dont want Tacha to exist because she makes them feel worthless!
- My opinion

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
This explanation by Net sums it all..

So they judged based on when the other contestants of the award weren't popular but Chiwawa already was with her internet prostitution and fake kidnap and proposal...

Okurrr!

We hear!

I for say na.. Yet she's in the same category with My Mercy who wasn't even known until she gained entrance into the Bbnaija house!.. tongue tongue

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
But the thing funny gan!

All of a sudden the Biased Net is no longer Biased because Dem dash Chiwawa award, so that her minions can stop Wailing....

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Inside life!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
katalist:
This explanation by Net sums it all..

So they judged based on when the other contestants of the award weren't popular but Chiwawa already was with her internet prostitution and fake kidnap and proposal...

Okurrr!

We hear!

I for say na.. Yet she's in the same category with My Mercy who wasn't even known until she gained entrance into the Bbnaija house!.. tongue tongue

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry more!!!!
Tacha won alone while your fave was attached to her sugar boy!
Deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
katalist:
But the thing funny gan!

All of a sudden the Biased Net is no longer Biased because Dem dash Chiwawa award, so that her minions can stop Wailing....

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!

Inside life!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your cannot make it without a man!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Your cannot make it without a man!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

What about the other awards she won without her boyfriend? E pain am!... grin grin grin grin grin

Atleast we know why your smello won.

Her days of internet prostitution and twerking paid of.

My fav is not a social media person.. Deal with it!.. tongue tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Cry more!!!!
Tacha won alone while your fave was attached to her sugar boy!
Deal with it!

Only that your smello can't even win attached to a man. Because she has several men!.

No be Mercy fault..

Stick to a man Chiwawa no gree. Na to dey chop from here and there... grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2020
The Alpha female!!!!
Loud o!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Loud o!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Where's the lie?
Thelma,tuoyo,venita and Joe used Tacha to gain more relevance recently than they gained while they were still in the house!
In other words,Tacha is they clout they have to chase!!!
I stan!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Hahahahaha hahahaha!

Mad oh!

Award wey no go add one naira to una pocket!

Tonto don answer those braggarts...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy still remains the richest ex housemate ever... tongue tongue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
katalist:
Hahahahaha hahahaha!

Mad oh!

Award wey no go add one naira to una pocket!

Tonto don answer those braggarts...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy still remains the richest ex housemate ever... tongue tongue.
Cry more!!!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Truth icon is a hypocrite!!!
Tacha and Titans were used and dumped by multichoice,we cried and moved on because Tacha won that show!
Now,you guys are crying because Tacha won an award that doesn't have any financial gain attached to it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Which means,if Tacha had won bbnaija,you guys would have committed suicide!
Tueh!
Cry babies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Cry more!!!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

"Is Money involved".

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Mad o!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
We didn't vote but Tacha won!
Wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2020
No vote was conducted. Na dash Dem dash una...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

They know if they go by vote una can never win...

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki!.

USELESS fanbase!.... tongue tongue tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by katalist: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

Cry more!!!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Truth icon is a hypocrite!!!
Tacha and Titans were used and dumped by multichoice,we cried and moved on because Tacha won that show!
Now,you guys are crying because Tacha won an award that doesn't have any financial gain attached to it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Which means,if Tacha had won bbnaija,you guys would have committed suicide!
Tueh!
Cry babies!

Did you guys ever stop crying.... grin grin grin grin grin

Even as we speak, you are crying over that Mercy's win... tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7924) (7925) (7926) (7927) (7928) (7929) (7930) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.