Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5048472 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8260) (8261) (8262) (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mr and Mrs MERIKE... cheesy

I heard Ike is gon propose soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good things keep coming to that dude since he met mercy smiley

If their union pain you....

Wipe your head on the wall of your mosquito infested cubicle and drop your USELESS tears tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
are they tired?

ndi church rats

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
buhahahahaha..

low self esteemed animals..

no be by force to wife the owerri public toilet!

jealous modafvckeers!! they're dying so hard for their rag to be like khaffy!

yes ooh, give us one legged man that respects and protects our dignity over a full fledged man that sends his Lady to hawk her pussy like pure water!

oshi;

I trust ikego and his family... chop the oloshi money and clean mouth!

thieves!
Which ikego family? You mean the one that promised to buy a beach house for Ike and his beau?

Have you tried to reason why your trasha is infatuated by Ike so bad that she had to follow him to Owerri last December only to be ridiculed and blocked the next day?

Its a pity no serious guy is interested in smello , that's why she's stuck with her one legged deformed Ladi... grin

No vex no be our fault... grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
aigmax:
Mr and Mrs MERIKE... cheesy

I heard Ike is gon propose soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good things keep coming to that dude since he met mercy smiley

If their union pain you....

Wipe your head on the wall of your mosquito infested cubicle and drop your USELESS tears tongue

And his parents are going to buy him and his missus a beach house... grin

E pain Dem!
One legged Ladi can only pi.mp trashpig but can't afford her any luxury.

Tueh! What a half man he is... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

And his parents are going to buy him and his missus a beach house... grin

E pain Dem!
One legged Ladi can only love-vendor trashpig but can't afford her any luxury.
Tueh! What a half man he is... grin

Wow ...that's a nice one .... smiley

Both families are set for the owambe then grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
aigmax:

Wow ...that's a nice one .... smiley

Both families are set for the owambe then grin

Exactly!... cheesy

It's going to reign American dollars that day... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Exactly!... cheesy

It's going to reign American dollars that day... grin
I tell you smiley

A lot of it... grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Aren't you a clown?. grin

See you see poverty... cheesy

Them and premium poverty cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
I said it that these low self esteemed animals are desperate to see ike wife that prominent shi.t eater

if agama was as good as her idiots claim she's, why are y'all so desperate this much?

she was eating and licking anus from owerri to Russia,she didn't remember the future.

now she sees ike as her retirement package... buhahahahaha...

shey she wants marriage? I hope ike sells her remaining useless life span.

sense she doesn't have!!

tueeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
I said it that these low self esteemed animals are desperate to see ike wife that prominent shi.t eater

if agama was as good as her idiots claim she's, why are y'all so desperate this much?

she was eating and licking anus from owerri to Russia,she didn't remember the future.

now she sees ike as her retirement package... buhahahahaha...

shey she wants marriage? I hope ike sells her remaining useless life span.

sense she doesn't have!!

tueeh

Even if Ike is her retirement package. Na Better retirement package be that abeg.. grin

Imagine retiring with a one legged deformed man after all the suffering to make it in life... cheesy cheesy

Tueh! It can NEVER be my Mercy.

Trasha retire with your one legged Ladi o..we no want that type of retirement package... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bye bye to the Mercy and Tacha toxic era.

Brand new toxic fan base(s) will be born today�
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Even if Ike is her retirement package. Na Better retirement package be that abeg.. grin

Imagine retiring with a one legged deformed man after all the suffering to make it in life... cheesy cheesy

Tueh! It can NEVER be my Mercy.

Trasha retire with your one legged Ladi o..we no want that type of retirement package... cheesy

Monsurra ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
nadesh:
Your tears are useless if it cant erase this grin grin

grin grin grin
Very useless

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
that was how they were planning to buy asoebi after the show.. but guessed what ikego sent the dog to lick Willie's uncircumcised cock.

the same idiots are planning the imaginary wedding..no be only dollars na Chinese yen...

buhahahahaha,!

get self respect, una no want gree..

I trust the American gangster to be planning where to send her leaky itchy cunt to.

he's IKEEGO!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
buhahahahaha. .
these fools humour me too much.
no be only beach house na river bank, dem go buy give agama..
shameless things!
trying to force their old exhausted public toilet on ike..
haba! na by force?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by olamidebaby: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
nadesh:
Your tears are useless if it cant erase this grin grin
dayum! that's below the belt grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
stephleena:
that was how they were planning to buy asoebi after the show.. but guessed what ikego sent the dog to lick Willie's uncircumcised cock.

the same idiots are planning the imaginary wedding..no be only dollars na Chinese yen...

buhahahahaha,!

get self respect, una no want gree..

I trust the American gangster to be planking where to send her leaky itchy cunt to.

he's IKEEGO!

Chai!
This aunty loves Ike so much. grin

I know how you secretly wish he's with smello instead of that deformed bambiyallah she's calling boyfriend while warming the beds of don jazzy and co... grin

Don't wish so much because na for Mercy Matter Ike die.. :
He already sniffed smellos arse and doesn't like what he perceived.. cheesy

Worry about your fav getting rid of her pungent body odor so that correct whole Bobos like Ike can locate her, not all these one legged deformed Ladi type of men.. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blastblade: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Chai!
This aunty loves Ike so much. grin

I know how you secretly wish he's with smello instead of that deformed bambiyallah she's calling boyfriend while warming the beds of don jazzy and co... grin

Don't wish so much because na for Mercy Matter Ike die.. :
He already sniffed smellos arse and doesn't like what he perceived.. cheesy

Worry about your fav getting rid of her pungent body odor so that correct whole Bobos like Ike can locate her, not all these one legged deformed Ladi type of men.. cheesy cheesy

Jesus!.. Monsura who vex you this Sunday. You're on fire.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
I feel Mumunaries pain...
They don't want this thread to end with Tacha's success...
Fact still remain fact...you can't push it away with your hate..
Tacha is definitely going to be in your faces tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
doziefrank07:
I feel Mumunaries pain...
They don't want this thread to end with Tacha's success...
Fact still remain fact...you can't push it away with your hate..
Tacha is definitely going to be in your faces tongue tongue tongue

Same as Mercy will be in y'all pained faces.. cheesy

Ntoor!.
I doubt this thread will end. There are more Endorsements to unveil.. So keep up!... tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Blastblade:

Jesus!.. Monsura who vex you this Sunday. You're on fire.. cheesy

Nobody o. I'm just cruising with Grandma Stephleena.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Show time baby.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is why i don't regret stanning TACHA.

agama is not only a disgrace to woman hood, but God's greatest mistake ever.

her father should have spilled on the bedsheets than giving the world this curse.

a useless thing, who has achieved everything by offing her pants.. I dare y'all, show us pictures of her humble beginning.

hence she thin the world revolves around get silicon butts..

very uncreative idiot! her brains Is for co.cks alone.

during the reunion, she only came to life when it has to do with ike..
ike is my man yen yen ..

ike never claimed the same.

disrespected her openly and never felt sorry,because he knows she ain't worth sh.it.

tueeerh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
doziefrank07:

Ignorance is just taking it's toll on you gringringrin even Non-BBN fans felt it on all SM platform..
Nothing shock me for una matter again...
Set awon audio #200 million gringrin
Awon audio 200m is celebrating cheap bleaching soap. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
While you are at it,feel free to check the trend table(I hope you don't pass out from there grin grin grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Kwàaaaa!

Which non bbnaija fans.

No one felt your audio trends on the trendlist because you guys never got there.
No wonder your fav had trashpig had to accept that cheap deal just to make you wailers feel ok... grin
See my fav acknowledging our number one trend.

I guess our #200million is still biting your scrotu.m.. grin
Kwa kwa kwa
I thought you guys never cared about trends...lmao!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stephleena(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
nopes..I'm flexing with your destiny.. that's why you're in my mentions explaining your arse.

explain more slave!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
What's happening on the trend table. I definitely didn't see any trash looking Hashtag there.. tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
doziefrank07:

Same way you rejected Pepsi, Coca-Cola,Tecno, and co gringringringrin
Audio moetgringrin
Chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
I thought you guys never cared about trends...lmao!!

I thought you guys don't care if we trend or not. Why are y'all always pressed when we dominate the trend table.
Isn't this Witchcraft?... grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
doziefrank07:

Trending No.1 doesn't freak us again to the extent of screenshotting it and retweeting like your fave did gringringrin
Kwa kwa kwa
They can only catch up with our throwbacks... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8260) (8261) (8262) (8263) (8264) (8265) (8266) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.