Stats: 3,175,456 members, 7,894,943 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5069617 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Vyolet:

Frood that always sound like ariara market boy, no poise, no swags, no sign of urbanity, always struggling to belong with his accent, I don't have a problem with that, he's Nigerian.
I don't have a problem with you dragging Esther but quit playing the tribalism card, that should remain in the politics section where y'all roast yourselves.

Your tribalism stinks everywhere no point denying it to make yourself appear better.

grin grin.. your analysis is so trashy. Just a little post i made you already seem pathetic with sentimental strings attached causing you to exaggerate your lies. grin grin

Frodd never sounds and have never sounded like an ariara market boy.
That he tries to sound like 1 is because he is either narrating a funny story of how ariara boys behave or he is either just trying to be generally funny same thing with a walking step he pioneered.

It's ok to exaggerate your lies probably because your currently in an emotional turmoil , it's normal and I fully understand.

If you're talking of any guy that speaks well, dresses well and hold conversations with a lot of senses in them then Frodd and Jeff should be on the top list

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:

Women are scum.

You just dey know?
IF YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBLE MOTHER YOU WONT BE CALLING WOMEN SCUM..

I GUESS YOU ARE REFERRING TO YOUR SISTER, WIFE/GIRLFRIEND OR MOTHER.. THE LAST I CHECKED, THEY ARE ALL WOMEN IF YOU HAVE ANY.

DIRTY LOOKING THING

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2019
As the buzzer go'n off?

Them no dey sing again oh. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I've never noticed it with you though.

cheesy grin cheesy

Honestly, I don't know if I have it or not. lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Brubembem:

Kim? Almost complete?

Wtf!

Now let's compare her with the females in the house.

>Sexy--Mercy and Tasha beat her.
>Beautiful-- Only Tasha can compete with her.
>Smart--I don't know them personally.
>Jovial and free--Kaffy and Thelma beat her.
>Reserved and Matured--Jacky and Esther beat her.
>Controversial--Tasha beat her.
>Lively and entertaining--Khaffy, Thelma, Mercy and Tasha beat her.

I can go on and on!!

Na fine she just fine! Nothing else. She's not even close to complete.

So what are you saying in essence?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Gideoni, mercy and Daine talking of his "Relationship"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Chicent:

You really need to take a chill pill... it's necessary. I never said its a sex video... Pls re-read and understand what I wrote. Diane has been explaining to gedoni and mercy and I only said if she is taking time to explain then something actually went down. and I brought the brezz pressing video. That was what I called it and not a sex video sir!

You said that it was Esther Nelson gbensh, didn't you? I don't even know what Esther and Daine see in Nelson to be honest. Still baffles me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Honestly, I don't know if I have it or not. lipsrsealed embarassed

You are simply, just adorable
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:

[s] Ike is my Fav this season. Just trying to form alliance with Frodd's and Tuoyo's voters [/s] wink
STAY AWAY FROM IKE...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
I think Mercy is a natural flirt.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Menance:

grin grin.. your analysis is so trashy. Just a little post i made you already seem pathetic with sentimental strings attached causing you to exaggerate your lies. grin grin

Frodd never sounds and have never sounded like an ariara market boy.
That he tries to sound like 1 is because he is either narrating a funny story of how ariara boys behave or he is either just trying to be generally funny same thing with a walking step he pioneered.

It's ok to exaggerate your lies probably because your currently in an emotional turmoil , it's normal and I fully understand.

If you're talking of any guy that speaks well, dresses well and hold conversations with a lot of senses in them then Frodd and Jeff should be on the top list
Lol, the same Frodd that all female housemates see like a dog, if Esther dares take up what Frodd did to her that night, dude will end up the Kemen way, the same man that can't hold a sensible conversation without crying like a baby, the same man that disgraced himself and you his fans all because a woman turned him down. He is classless, if he had any class, everyone will respect him.

Jeff is quite different albeit he also has an accent. Stop trying to join Jeff with Frodd. Jeff has class, well composed, disciplined, handsome and a type of man most men would wish to be.

I understand you are his fan though so I know what it means to defend your choice even if you have to add to his charisma.

Then, learn to argue or address with civility, you don't need to throw insulting jibes around to drive a point.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Hehehehehe
I can only imagine the look on Mike’s face as Tacha talked about her empire/money making/whatnot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Diane and Tuoyo having a rift. Don't know what that is about though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:

Go'n split votes between Frodd and Tuoyo.
nice one.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
The way these votes seem to be splitting upandan...
There just might be a shocker come sunday

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Menance:

So what are you saying in essence?
That the only thing Kim had in that house was beauty, nothing else.

Stop saying she's almost complete.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
She is now in Tuoyo's bed. Under the duvet. Why she dey jump from one guy to another? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Munzy14:

Ex = goat.
current = baby boo.
future = LOML.

Men we have suffered.. That above is our stand according to past , present and future.

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

Yall overrate yourselves. cheesy

Ex, ccurrent and future = Goatsssssssss embarassed tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
DOptical:

You said that it was Esther Nelson gbensh, didn't you? I don't even know what Esther and Daine see in Nelson to be honest. Still baffles me.
I think sey na only me o. In a house where there is Sir Dee, Omashola, Jeff, Frodd, Seyi and co. Na Nelson I go come go dey with. Women have their funny parameters tho. Na dem sabi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Thelma: You are suppose to by lying with Ike but you are here with Tuoyo.

Mercy: because Na Watin I come do be that?

Thelma: it is raining and Ike is lonely, you should be with him.

Mercy: Abeg Abeg

Leemao... Ike, be careful with this girl. She dey take you play game

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:

Ike started this game they’re both playing. And he seems better at it. Make we sha dey look

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
If you don't vote Mike, Wetin you gain? I ask you Wetin you gain?
Command from Hq: Break formation engage all hostiles! The sleek commander has to remain in the house.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:
I think Mercy is a natural flirt.

She is. She confirmed it when she said she's naturally a tease when they're discussing about collecting money from another man while in a relationship.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
The Global Headquarters of Sanctimony and hypocrisy is in Nigeria.

I read submissions on here where posters continuously refer to Tacha as Olosho. Lool. Funny enough, 98% of Naija chics are into one form of Oloshoism or the other. If any lady contests this charge, please quote me and I will ask you just a few questions in an attempt to prove that there is really not much difference between the regular girl next door and Tacha.

And for those who consistently refer to her as an Olosho, biko, we know this already. So can you please tell us something new??

Gracias.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Yale9:
Ike started this game they’re both playing. And he seems better at it. Make we sha dey look

I guess that is why he isn't trying to sleep with her when she was pushing herself on him. I guess he can see through her tactics.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Menance:

See them all crying on my post. grin grin .
Yea mercy and Thelma got accent same as esther.
But stop lying to your self now frodd and Jeff got no accent don't be pathetic

Luck for me am not a tribalist .
Like I explained to the guy/girl above.

I picked someone to insult and unfortunately at that moment it was esther I found
SO YOU DONT KNOW FROOD AND JEFF GOT ACCENT?

ARE YOU JOKING OR WHAT? NA WA OO.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Beorn1:

She is. She confirmed it when she said she's naturally a tease when they're discussing about collecting money from another man while in a relationship.

Abegi.

She don wash una on a wholesale level.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Beorn1:

OH Woah... Ike should treat her like miracle did Nina (use her to cure your hormones).

See as she dey follow Tuoyo up and down. The guy commot for bed and she followed him again.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

THANK. I WILL GO FOR TREATMENT.

WHAT ABOUT YOU THAT GOT NO BRAIN?

Asking if I have a brain is illogical and insinuates that you have more than just catacts problem.

So i'll advice you also perform an all round check up too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2019
DOptical:

The guy is handsome. One of the handsomest in the house.

But again, beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
akthedream2019:

SO YOU DONT KNOW FROOD AND JEFF GOT ACCENT?

ARE YOU JOKING OR WHAT? NA WA OO.

Then everyone in the house have accent now.
No need to argue grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
vizkiz:

THANKS... BUT IKE LOVES MERCY THAT WAY.. IKE SHOULD BE MORE CARE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

STAY AWAY FROM IKE.. IKE DOESNT WANT YOU..

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62