Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5055700 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who else heard khafy say she wants her and gedoni to go on a double date to Dubai with Mike and his wife

Her foolishness is here to stay

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Brubembem:

Jeff is fvxkin active. 10x more than Mike and IKE combined. cheesy
Lol hype your fave cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
Who else heard khafy say she wants her and gedoni to go on a double date to Dubai with Mike and his wife

FUNKE!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ivanmykel(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Even the Naija guys have problems with the song/lyrics? Una no dey hear song or what? I am confused

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:

Baba leave the girl now

But she sef no get sense oh to Know say gedoni no want
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seyi and tuoyo are to be disqualified too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Has Khafi consoled her boo?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
To anyone who offers Mike a single or more legit vote this week :

I declare in your lives unquenchable success .
The woman looking for the fruit of the womb will hear the cry of her babies.
The perpetual spinster will find her hubby .
Breakthrough in businesses shall be yours .
Disappointments and postponements shall be cancelled in your lives.
The places where your destinies were locked , the angels will take the keys and open them up .
That person battling with ancestral curses , worry no more because today you'll be free .
That demon of sleep paralysis disturbing you , it will never come close to you again.
Are you a wasteral and a spendthrift ?
Have your village people cursed you that no money that enters your hand will amount to anything productive , today I cancel it all .
That person battling with HIV , your next appointment you'll attain an undetectable viral load.
That woman whose kids are preventing her from watching the show well because of cartoon Network , those kids will travel safely to their vacation places and your TV shall be yours.
That man that bet in the Bet Naija game , your winning is near you.
That farmer that is experiencing harvest deficit ,this year your crops shall grow in abundance .
That engineer that is paid less for his efforts , you'll get your due.
That woman that just had a baby , your child will grow with love and blessings.

By the powers vested in me by the most high .

Just - click VOTE Mike to 32052 .
Believe in your heart that this will come to pass and watch as your blessings unfolds.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
eksbabe:
Even the Naija guys have problems with the song/lyrics? Una no dey hear song or what? I am confused

Na now u go kw who dey always bite tongue when singing grin

Even Mike wey them say no be Nigerian still they manage minimize his error(s)..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:

Abeg leave Khafi na. Besides Gedoni may just be real for all we know. Never judge a book by its cover you heard?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
badinfluence:
Seyi and tuoyo are to be disqualified too
u noticed too abi?

They were off cue

The way I was running round the room watching Mike eh

Even Chelsea no fit get me to move like that hahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Abeg leave Khafi na. Besides Gedoni may just be real for all we know. Never judge a book by its cover you heard?
we dey watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
we dey watch

watch well o. That double date go sweet sha and it will open Gedoni up to bigger opportunities as a fashion designer. He has a lot to gain if he sticks with Khafi though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
See how our mumu lyrics dey hard people learn

If it was Ed Sheeran, men for dey ace am back to back

Nigerians songs, spit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicot(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
u noticed too abi?

They were off cue

The way I was running round the room watching Mike eh

Even Chelsea no fit get me to move like that hahahaha
looks like We have More than Something (Mike) in common
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

watch well o. That double date go sweet sha and it will open Gedoni up to bigger opportunities as a fashion designer. He has a lot to gain if he sticks with Khafi though.
after nominating Mike

Gedoni is cancelled

The day he is up

I will troll him eh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
iamJ:
after nominating Mike

Gedoni is cancelled

The day he is up

I will troll him eh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
vicot:

looks like We have More than Something (Mike) in common
blood of my blood

U're regarded

Team Mike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vizkiz: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
I really want Mike to win this Pepsi challenge.

People need to learn that there is reward for dedication

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mannylex(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
"I needed that N1.5M like mad."- Tuoyo/Frodd.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sunbestie(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
The way these housemates are consuming this Pepsi I hope d will not start suffering from it later
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mike is such a determined young man.
When some were asleep and others felt they knew the lyrics and couldn't be bothered, Mike kept learning.

He wasn't ashamed to look foolish or seek for help. Mercy was even stunned and had to ask why he refused to relent and if it was about the money. He said he just wanted to do well.

Now some of these housemates flopped their lyrics and have been disqualified while Mike is still in the running towards winning the Pepsi challenge.

Mike keeps making his supporters proud continously excelling in all his tasks. What other option do we have but to do our own part and vote for him.

Still on Mike's matter.

VOTE Mike.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by chelseabmw(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mannylex:
"I needed that N1.5M like mad."- Tuoyo/Frodd.

Frodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
One thing I noticed about people that live in Yankee is that they can have this stupid childish excitement about very little things like Mike's doing now.
Khaffi also has that energy too. While Nigerians have a stoic nature/calm demeanor and are afraid to be seen as children, or just don't have that energy at all. I'm pretty sure there's a degrading name they'll call you if you're too excited about something. Maybe mumu or something lol

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
chelseabmw:

Frodd
Simba, the lion!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Threebear:

Will you sharapp !!
Your essay is riddled with grammatical errors and you have the nerve to call anyone out .
See how poor your use of punctuation is ?
You can't even use capital letters appropriately and you are calling anyone out .
Quack psychologist that don't know shit.
Do you know how many books I've read both fictions and none fictions.
I'm a voracious reader ...I consume everything .
You think I open up google and start looking for words ...you're even less bright than I thought .
Every word I use I picked from a book or movie .
I jot them down and start learning them .
Quack psychologist that can't even tell my gender . grin
Keep embarrassing yourself and proving how dumb you are while I laugh at your oneirataxia .
The next time you feel you've found a word I didn't use correctly , call me out on it , I'd love to embarrass you some more .
Someone that takes every opportunity to market his so called "brain" that hasn't fetched him anything substantial will find an opportunity to show off and pass it on ...I don't think so . grin

And yes Tacha as much as she's not my favorite is Avant-garde .
Do you even know the meaning of Avant-garde ...it means radically new and original.
Anything that no one has ever done before that someone is doing is Avant-garde .
While it can be argued that Tacha borrowed some elements from CeeC and TBoss ...she's very distinct from both of them in several ways .
While both women became strong independent players when their love interest in the house left them ...Tacha came in with a one woman's mindset .
She has never needed anyone to be Tacha and that's what makes her unique because no woman in the history of the game has played her card .
That is what Avant-garde means ...if you don't understand the meaning of a word ask , instead of writing nonsensical epistles to simplify your ignorance .

Before I start ignoring all your mentions , have a glimpse at some of my book collections.
You can market your ignorance to shallow thinkers who buy into your mediocrity , you can't do the same to me because I'm superior to you in every area of your life and you can take this information to the bank . grin
Maybe that's why you keep mentioning me ,when I don't even care if you exist. grin
It is obvious you're threatened but the opinion of an unknown underachiever who crowned Miracle a failure and watched him win the game and everything winnable and went on to win in his career ...has no relevance to me . grin

Now I'll pretend you don't exist .

Bye .

I just highlighted your punctuation errors. People like you aren't even worthy of commenting on my grammar, let alone identifying nonexisting errors. Let me school you a bit.

You use a comma at the end of a word, then you leave a space before the next word. This is the proper way to write.
You don't leave a space before and after a comma. Same applies to full stops and other punctuation marks.

That being said, I find it funny that you'd post this wall of text in response to someone who didn't even quote you directly. How long did it take you to write all this? Certainly no less than 20-30 minutes. You even took the time to take pictures of your dirty, dogeared books. And yet you claim that you don't care that I exist? Obviously the fact that you took the time to write me an essay of that length and show me pictures of your dilapidated "library" attests strongly to the opposite.

If you are a voracious reader, it will reflect in the way you write and the way you speak. You can't be a voracious reader and not know how to use a comma. Stop embarrassing yourself. And to think that what you consider voracious reading is an English textbook and secondary school novels, is quite disappointing. I'm honestly ashamed of you. Like seriously, is the picture you posted what you consider to be a library? I was expecting to see shelves loaded with a litany of books cutting across different genres and historical timelines, not few tattered beginner-level books that look like they were purchased on the roadside.

I'm not going to derail this thread by arguing about the meaning of an academic term. There is a whole page on wikipedia if you want to have a comprehensive understanding of the meaning of Avant-garde. Please spend some time on that page and stop disgracing yourself on the internet.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
One thing I noticed about people that live in Yankee is that they can have this stupid childish excitement about very little things like Mike's doing now.
Khaffi also has that energy too. While Nigerians have a stoic nature/calm demeanor and are afraid to be seen as children, or just don't have that energy at all. I'm pretty sure there's a degrading name they'll call you if you're too excited about something. Maybe mumu or something lol
gbam

Bad Belle is our problem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yakahot:
Mike is such a determined young man.
When some were asleep and others felt they knew the lyrics and couldn't be bothered, Mike kept learning.

He wasn't ashamed to look foolish or seek for help. Mercy was even stunned and had to ask why he refused to relent. He said he just wanted to do well.

Now some of these housemates flopped their lyrics and have been disqualified while Mike is still in the run to win the Pepsi challenge.

Still on Mike's matter. Vote Mike
Not watching at the moment, are my guys Jeff and Ike still on the run?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fraud is very condescending towards women

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
styrese:
Not watching at the moment, are my guys Jeff and Ike still on the run?

Only Jeff

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.