Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,006 members, 7,980,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Won’t My Car Start? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Won’t My Car Start? (844 Views)

Why Won’t Most Drivers Follow Queue In Traffic? / Electric car start-up unveils it's first electric luxury truck, RIVIAN R1T. PICS / When Your Car Start Consuming Fuel Anytime You Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won’t My Car Start? by Bobbyfine: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
You would agree that there is nothing more infuriating than entering into your vehicle one morning and discovering that it won't start.Usually, the first thing to check in this situation is the vehicle’s battery. If the battery has no issue, then it is possible you have either a bad starter or a bad ignition switch.The good news is that with a little bit of patience and time, you will be able to tell what the problem is.

Read more:http://autocareplanet.com/why-wont-my-car-start/

(1) (Reply)

10-basic-things-every-car-owner-should Know / How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine / Clean Toyota Corolla For Sale 1.350 Serious Buyer Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.