Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times (17699 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Goldenmeda(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
IYA ILE OKAN MUST HAVE HAND IN DIS, .i guesss[b][/b]
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Youngichou(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
Yes, my guess was right, Absolutely. i knew this would be a yoruba man.
now where is that stupid BLUETOOTH on NL, i know you are around and online so pls what will you say to your tribal man's action.
YORUBA'S are very very irresponsible, so irresponsible. Infact i lack the grammatical word to use and qualify then. A Niger Delta man will never do this, never ever i dont know of the igbos or hausa's
@Mukina you are the best and most responsible yoruba guy i have seen or heard on earth, i never believed you could post this on the front page. INfact Mukina now i know you are working on that shoutbox.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by SHEAU(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
unm? water-leak security policeman grin
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by latinger: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
i think that man should be executed.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by 49cents(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
May God really save us from ourselves as there is no limit to what the human heart cant do
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
shocking  shocked

but the daughter is not blameless though.why keep quiet for soooo long.Now she has a boyfriend,she doesnt want her old daddy again embarassed
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
he's crazy.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by RemKen: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
YORUBA'S are very very irresponsible, so irresponsible. Infact i lack the grammatical word to use and qualify then. A Niger Delta man will never do this, never ever i dont know of the igbos or hausa's

i don't know where ytou are from, but your comment shows you to be in the same world of the person you accussed. I was in Uyo (ND state) two months ago and there was a case of a man who impreginated his daughter, two weeks a case like that was reported of a Cross River state man. I presently reside in Delta State (ND) and this cannot be News to most people. Why are we like this? We all know that most of the vices we accuse ourselves of are been perpetrated even by our close relatives and we come here to vomit rubish. I have the priviledge of knowing little about all major tribes in nigeria and can boldly say that we have little differences from each other.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by SABalogun: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
Curse or spell
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Ranoscky(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Onlytruth:

Must every evil find its way to Nigeria  

Who knows what else happens under our highly secretive culture.  

Get a pair of balls my fren, na only Nigeria evil thing dey hapun?

Youngichou:

Get yourself a pair of balls also, which kain dirty talk be that?. . .make una no com burst up these thread O!

RICHIE BOI:

source pls!

Maggi source, knorr source abi na ajino motor source, which 1 u dey find again? undecided

Abi dat source wey dey dia na vegetable? undecided

Ah, som pipu shaaa !!!
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by porka: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
@jaygeta

You are soon going to see similar scenarios across the world. They will be emboldened by their shameful acts as they fill leadership positions in the media, judiciary and politics. They will find a name to label the rest of us who are opposed to this unnatural act, they'll call us 'incestphobic' or something like that.

Fake scientists would rise up to prove that these guys are born incests, that there is nothing they can do about it, just like the rest of us are born the way we are.

Bills would be sponsored in parliaments across the world for the change of constitutions to alter marriage defination, they will claim incest a is human right similarly to black or latino or women's right. They will claim they love their parents and children therefore they want to get married, raise family and be 'happy together'.

They will bring heavy money into the debate. Europeans will lead then other so-called civilized nations, then South Africa will start it SSA, sub-Saharan Africa.

Above all, they will claim it (incest) has always been with us. They will cite cases of incests, including Ramoni's, and Noah's in the bible. We must prepare for the battle ahead.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Youngichou(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
RemKen:

i don't know where ytou are from, but your comment shows you to be in the same world of the person you accussed. I was in Uyo (ND state) two months ago and there was a case of a man who impreginated his daughter, two weeks a case like that was reported of a Cross River state man. I presently reside in Delta State (ND) and this cannot be News to most people. Why are we like this? We all know that most of the vices we accuse ourselves of are been perpetrated even by our close relatives and we come here to vomit rubish. I have the priviledge of knowing little about all major tribes in nigeria and can boldly say that we have little differences from each other.
SHARAP !!!!
BLOODY LIER. You have gone no where and heard nothing. And though am not suprise by your statement and do you know Y. Because its the YORUBA'S IN THOSE areas that pregnantes those children. I tell you go and make inquiries and you will find out what am telling you.
Illiteracy
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by RemKen: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
@porka, I love your contribution,
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by kufreabasi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Irresponsible and barbaric policeman. so stupid a man.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Youngichou(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

Get yourself a pair of balls also, which kain dirty talk be that?. . .make una no com burst up these thread O!

My friend do you know you are silly and silly? If you don't. Well you should be glad to now know are.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by leuelliot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
WOW ShOcKiNg
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by slap1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
Youngichou:

Yes, my guess was right, Absolutely.  i knew this would be a yoruba man.
now where is that silly BLUETOOTH on NL, i know you are around and online so pls what will you say to your tribal man's action.
@Mukina  you are the best and most responsible yoruba guy i have seen or heard on earth, i never believed you could post this on the front page. INfact Mukina now i know you are working on that shoutbox.
Yesterday someone said you sound like a child and should stop posting on NL. I wanted to rebuke the person but stopped. Now I thank God I didn't.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Youngichou(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
slap1:

Yesterday someone said you sound like a child and should stop posting on NL. I wanted to rebuke the person but stopped. Now I thank God I didn't.
this tells me that you know am not a kid.
Beside can you drop the link here, because i commented on several thread yesterday.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Ugeh: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
Thank God my Grand father died before now. The old man would have cast a spell on that policeman. NIGERIA is fast becoming a theatre of absurdities. Which way do we run to now. The Devil is moving his headquarters from Newyork to Nigeria. All Cities,Towns, Villages and hamlets should watch and pray.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by SADISBABE: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
God have mercy for the heart of man is desperately wicked and give her grace to forgive heal her wounds and others facing d same problem.(Amen) cry
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by oge4real(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
PM news and their weird stories sef.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
Aru Emeh, What an abomination.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by orlanmagic: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by orlanmagic: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by ogazi007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
She should go and ask her mum some serious questions,the man might not be her true biological dad.i have seen something close to her situation in

the past.its not always easy to sleep with your biological daughter except for rituals.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by live4love: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Youngichou
Your coments are unnecessary. If you are offended by any NLer (individual), kindly report to the moderator.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by lovejo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
THIS IS NOT A STORY COMPARE TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE, GOOD WORLD HAS ENDED, WE ARE IN ANOTHER WORLD ENTIRELY.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by adexlink(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
[b][/b]PM NEWS,
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by saviola77(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
porka:

@jaygeta

You are soon going to see similar scenarios across the world. They will be emboldened by their shameful acts as they fill leadership positions in the media, judiciary and politics. They will find a name to label the rest of us who are opposed to this unnatural act, they'll call us 'incestphobic' or something like that.

Fake scientists would rise up to prove that these guys are born incests, that there is nothing they can do about it, just like the rest of us are born the way we are.

Bills would be sponsored in parliaments across the world for the change of constitutions to alter marriage defination, they will claim incest a is human right similarly to black or latino or women's right. They will claim they love their parents and children therefore they want to get married, raise family and be 'happy together'.

They will bring heavy money into the debate. Europeans will lead then other so-called civilized nations, then South Africa will start it SSA, sub-Saharan Africa.

Above all, they will claim it (incest) has always been with us. They will cite cases of incests, including Ramoni's, and Noah's in the bible. We must prepare for the battle ahead.
you couldn't have put it any better
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by hackney(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
Evil no sabi tribe but this sleeping with daughters seems to be
rampant over there.

Nigeria in general is full of monkeys.

Na wa.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by IyaBasira: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
MrPrsdent:

shocking  shocked

but the daughter is not blameless though.why keep quiet for soooo long.Now she has a boyfriend,she doesnt want her old daddy again embarassed

I think you are a beast. How can you say that? Dont say things like that cos its not even funny.
Re: Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times by Centjay: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
This is terrible! II don't even know what to say. They should sentence the man to death without hesitation.
Incest of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / Boko Haram: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Terrorists In Borno / Jangebe: Military, Helicopters Search For 317 Girls, Zamfara, Kano Shut Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.